Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 Full story: The Brussels Journal 203,424

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Full Story

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#177768 May 26, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>I agree, bmz, I don't know what you're arguing about. I have underlined and highlighted verses that support my view of the NT. If I were to read the NT like I do the OT, I would be confused with false doctrine. If I believed it had any validity, I would read it, same with the Quran. The OT, OKJV makes perfect sense to me and there are no contradictions in it. When I first started reading it 30 years ago it was very confusing, but it's actually very simple.
Wasn't arguing about anything, Susan. I was using your post to make soem points for polemic Christians like Shamma.

The OT, in my humble view, is a very poor copy of Jewish books. I have also read it and I find many forgeries in it.

Since you read KJV, I will show you some prominent forgeries later.

bmz

Singapore

#177769 May 26, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
LEADING MEMBERS OF THE GINGER GROUP ON THIS THREAD:
1) BMZ
2) Shamma
3) Alex
PS: Ironically, BMZ and Alex are at loggerheads with the shaman. LOL.
lol!

Joel, if you have a few continuous exchanges with Shaman, you will also be at loggerheads with the clueless fool.

Give it a try, please. Anyway, I know that you wouldn't waste time on the Copy & Paste fool.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#177770 May 26, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>

When all the organs stop functioning, the body is considered dead and is ready for disposal.
You should appreciate all the finer details and mechanisms that my post dealt with which neither Allah nor Muhammad knew/know.

I've emphasized the physico-vital as being the consciousness-force responsible for life in the body and with its escape the body turns into a corpse.

As stated earlier, the subtle physical, higher life-force, mind force and psychic remain in the dead body (after the escape of the physico-vital force) for 7 days after which they exit the body and begin vibrating in the disembodied state each vibrating in its own spatio-temporal force dimension and so on....

The phenomena of life and death are not as simple as you think they are.

Neither the Tanakh nor NT nor Quran nor Gita explain these subtle phenomena - why? Due to ignorance. LOL.

Fool.

bmz

Singapore

#177771 May 26, 2013
susanblange wrote:
AMEN! selah.
This is the first time I have seen a poster use the word Selah intelligently.

You used it well. May I ask in what sense did you add it? Quite interesting.

Was it in the sense of 'forever' or Chalas (Khalas), similar to Period in Arabic?

bmz

Singapore

#177772 May 26, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
You should appreciate all the finer details and mechanisms that my post dealt with which neither Allah nor Muhammad knew/know.

I've emphasized the physico-vital as being the consciousness-force responsible for life in the body and with its escape the body turns into a corpse.

As stated earlier, the subtle physical, higher life-force, mind force and psychic remain in the dead body (after the escape of the physico-vital force) for 7 days after which they exit the body and begin vibrating in the disembodied state each vibrating in its own spatio-temporal force dimension and so on....

The phenomena of life and death are not as simple as you think they are.

Neither the Tanakh nor NT nor Quran nor Gita explain these subtle phenomena - why? Due to ignorance. LOL.
Fool.
OK, pompous fool!

Make it more hilarious.
JOEL THUMBS DOWN

Saint Albans, WV

#177773 May 26, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>They don't read or understand the OT. They think an idol is an animal, like a golden calf. They don't know that an idol can also be a representation of a person. They are so sure Jesus was the messiah they can't see anything else. They interpret scripture to confirm their beliefs and disregard everything else instead of validating their beliefs by the scripture.
Thus saith the LORD!

Location hidden

#177774 May 26, 2013
The lower aspect of the life-force manifests in matter as a consciousness-force with pentuple currents.

bmz

Singapore

#177775 May 26, 2013
Alex123 WM wrote:
Oh ok Shamma.

You seem to know the Sharia Law.

Show me where in Sharia Law it gives a wayward nutcase the right to kill a fellow human being just because he thinks the other person killed muslims?

I am sure you must have a tiny bit of brain to wrok that one out?

Where in Quran it prmises me 72 virgins if I kill a citizen of my own country while he was in civilian clothing and not planning on even threatening me?

The 72 Virgins are missing from Quran....I wonder why?

By the way, did you ever wonder how you enter heaven....do you enter as a virgin..or a seasoned AIDS victim with puss?

Think carefully!!..lol..
Shamma does not know that death punishment has only been prescribed for pre-meditated murder in Qur'aan.

Another good question from you, was on 72 virgins. It cannot be found in any Hadith collections.

Salaams
BMZ
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#177776 May 26, 2013
Truly, I appreciated the humour in the 2 contrasting posts below.

BMZ to Joel--lol!

Joel, if you have a few continuous exchanges with Shaman, you will also be at loggerheads with the clueless fool.

Give it a try, please. Anyway, I know that you wouldn't waste time on the Copy & Paste fool.

BMZ very next post to Joel--OK, pompous fool!

Make it more hilarious.

bmz

Singapore

#177777 May 26, 2013
Shamma wrote:
And you don't know why Jesus manifested Himself in human form of God on earth.
What a load of Horse Shit!

bmz

Singapore

#177778 May 26, 2013
JOEL THUMBS DOWN wrote:
<quoted text>What? You, being a Jew, are an Islam apologist?
THE PUNISHMENT FOR APOSTASY FROM ISLAM
http://www.answering-islam.org/Silas/apostasy...
Read it, if you dare.
uhuh is a Muslim, Buford.

Silas is an ignorant fool. Trust Me.

bmz

Singapore

#177779 May 26, 2013
HughBe wrote:
Truly, I appreciated the humour in the 2 contrasting posts below.

BMZ to Joel--lol!

BMZ very next post to Joel--OK, pompous fool!

Make it more hilarious.
lol!

You have a great sense of humour, HughBe. Enjoyed the presentation.

Location hidden

#177780 May 26, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>

OK, pompous fool!

Make it more hilarious.
Name the 5 currents of the lower aspect of the life-force as it manifests in the body and state the position and function of each.

Even if you approach Allah-Muhammad-Moses-Jesus-Ram a they won't be able to answer this question. The question is too subtle for them.

LOL.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#177781 May 26, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
lol!
You have a great sense of humour, HughBe. Enjoyed the presentation.
Thanks and likewise.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#177782 May 26, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
What a load of Horse Shit!
God came in human form on earth to save the righteous and to condemn all Muslims to hell.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#177783 May 26, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Bull Shit, Shamma!
Can you please stop posting this kind of rubbish? It shows an incompetent and a foolish God.
The sinner in your case is your God, who created Jesus a sin and had him killed. It is the Father, who broke the law and became a sinner.
We cannot consider Paul's silly, absurd and stupid Fatwas (opinions) as a scripture. Paul was a motor-mouth.
Ignoring God Muslim is not smart at all.

bmz

Singapore

#177784 May 26, 2013
HughBe wrote:
Thanks and likewise.
Welcome, HughBe. My pleasure.

bmz

Singapore

#177785 May 26, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Name the 5 currents of the lower aspect of the life-force as it manifests in the body and state the position and function of each.

Even if you approach Allah-Muhammad-Moses-Jesus-Ram a they won't be able to answer this question. The question is too subtle for them.
LOL.
I only know AC, DC and underwater currents. Name the two left. lol!

bmz

Singapore

#177786 May 26, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Ignoring God Muslim is not smart at all.
What God is that?

Were you trying very hard to write "Ignoring God, Muslim, is not smart at all"?

Muslims do not ignore God, the LORD Almighty Allah. They only ignore the triune God, which does not exist.

You, on the other hand, ignore the true God of Israel and believe in a ridiculous God-man or Man-god and that ain't right. I must say that you have earned hell easily without working hard for it.

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

#177787 May 26, 2013
Allah is a pagan moon god, period.

Allah means excrement in Hebrew.

It also means "The Curse".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bloomfield woman behind Ten Commandments monume... Oct 10 Liam R 3
Wiccan Arrested on Child Rape Charges (Apr '10) Oct 9 Lee County NC 46
I...(gulp) am a Pagan Agnostic Taoist Sep 28 Ol Fuddy Duddy 2
Respecting belief: why should you? And why shou... Sep 21 thetruth 21
Pagan caught performing naked ritual with teena... (Nov '12) Sep '14 Kathwynn 14
Who exactly was Gjoub, and should I trust him? (Mar '09) Sep '14 Kathwynn 503
SHADOW PEOPLE... i need help (May '07) Aug '14 Only1Likeme212 347

Pagan/Wiccan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE