Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 256617 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

JOEL THUMBS UP

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#177112 May 22, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>

Where does all of what you say come from Joe?

If we have all of those qualities, where did they come from?
From where did the inconscient, subconscient, circumconscient, frontal, subliminal, superconscient, transcendental and absolute come from?

They are aspects of the unified field of consciousness-energy.

JOEL THUMBS UP

Location hidden

#177113 May 22, 2013
Chengiz Khan transmuted the shamanic messages from his god Il-Tengri into a trail of battlefield victories founding a far-flung empire, which disintegrated a few generations later.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#177114 May 22, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
From where did the inconscient, subconscient, circumconscient, frontal, subliminal, superconscient, transcendental and absolute come from?
They are aspects of the unified field of consciousness-energy.
The unified field of consciousness-energy is the light of God.
"I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life."

—John 8:12

"When a man believes in me, he does not believe in me only, but in the one who sent me. When he looks at me, he sees the one who sent me. I have come into the world as a light, so that no-one who believes in me should stay in darkness."

—John 12:44-46

JOEL THUMBS UP

Location hidden

#177115 May 22, 2013
BRAIN DEFECTS OF MUHAMMAD:

Of Mohammed's physical traits, one which draws the attention is that he suffered chronic headaches, which he tried to remedy by bleeding himself in two veins in his neck.

- Dr. Somers in his book Een Andere Mohammed.

COMMENT: Brain defect - headaches, foaming at the mouth and tremors.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#177116 May 22, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>You are coping out Rabbe.
You didn't have the integrity to refuse the forbidden fruit from Eve, now you are coping out again rabbee.
You put yourself to death rabbee.
Now you are blaming God.
You are a loser rabbee.
rabbee: well i have existed, for tens of billions of years longer than you. because you all, think i am stupid. and why would i blame G-D, for what all you did to your grandmother again.

and if you think the forbidden fruit, is all that bad. then why are you all, still eating it? man i stopped eating, that crap in 1994.

and so what if i a the loser in your own mind, that has survived more Torot times than any of you. cause you all think, i am sooo stupid for repenting to TheG-D of TheTorah here in IT.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#177117 May 22, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
I have read the Quran, and the Bible and I have the right to express my opinion. Most people who have read those books agree with me that Muhammad have plagiarized the Biblical god, and at the same time added different things. But then you have no read the Quran...
<quoted text>
Huh? Is there such thing as acting italian? Do all Italians act in the same way? Not just your sentence makes no sense, but even as example is totally clueless.
<quoted text>
It would be helpful if you learn what arrogant means, first. Also even if I was arrogant, what does it matter if what I said is correct?
Re: acting Italian - thats EXACTLY my point. Its absurd as you telling a Muslim or me what he or I is worshipping. Connect the dots

Arrogance: Obviously you were not brought up with manners. cant help you there.

re:Koran - You go beyond expressing your opinion. You are telling people what they think.

Location hidden

#177118 May 22, 2013
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: well i have existed, for tens of billions of years longer than you. because you all, think i am stupid. and why would i blame G-D, for what all you did to your grandmother again.
and if you think the forbidden fruit, is all that bad. then why are you all, still eating it? man i stopped eating, that crap in 1994.
and so what if i a the loser in your own mind, that has survived more Torot times than any of you. cause you all think, i am sooo stupid for repenting to TheG-D of TheTorah here in IT.
Bul-shit rabbee, you are just a punk that wants attention.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#177120 May 22, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
It's interesting, although Muslims seem to consistently be the stupidest people on the planet, they can at least be honest about regular things in life. I can trust a Muslim not to steal. But as soon as religion comes up, they turn into the biggest liars on the planet, and they consistently do this. Between the lying and outright stupidity, rational conversation becomes impossible with them.
I can't figure out exactly what it is about Islam that makes them so stupid and dishonest, but there is a definite pattern. Maybe they are just following Muhammad's example, and it's his fault, not theirs. That's all that I can figure.
I bet Freud would have hard time to figure out the roots or causes of their behaviours.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#177121 May 22, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Re: acting Italian - thats EXACTLY my point. Its absurd as you telling a Muslim or me what he or I is worshipping. Connect the dots
Arrogance: Obviously you were not brought up with manners. cant help you there.
re:Koran - You go beyond expressing your opinion. You are telling people what they think.
Yawn
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#177122 May 22, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Bul-shit rabbee, you are just a punk that wants attention.
rabbee: na! if i wanted, attention that bad. i would not be with TheG-D you all pay, no attention to. but i just do not want to be, with all the other g-ds you all are actually paying attention to.

i am not about to worship, even the other g-ds of your unholy high priest obama, or any of your other unholy elected high priest of your washington san-hedreen. i do not see a whole hell of a lot difference, between them and the one two thousand years ago.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#177125 May 22, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet Freud would have hard time to figure out the roots or causes of their behaviours.
Muhammad goes to the Psychologist. Freud meets Fraud.

Location hidden

#177126 May 22, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>You are confused Frijolie.
You won't take responsibility of your own words.
You defend Islams false notion that it has a right to murder non-Muslims that reject their religion of Islam.
Every one has a right to worship as they please, but you make an exception for Muslims defending their false right to murder those that reject Islam.
You do not make that distinction.
and you are still a moron

does anything change?

Location hidden

#177127 May 22, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
Yawn
Finally a comment that was not arrogant or idiotic

thank you for the effort

we are rooting for you

Location hidden

#177128 May 22, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
and you are still a moron
does anything change?
You don't want to take responsibility for your own words.
So you call me a moron.

Your just another street punk that does not want to take responsibility for you own illiteracy.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#177129 May 22, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>You don't want to take responsibility for your own words.
So you call me a moron.
Your just another street punk that does not want to take responsibility for you own illiteracy.
I didn't see any indication of his illiteracy. Can you show me where you saw this?

JOEL THUMBS UP

Location hidden

#177130 May 22, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>

The unified field of consciousness-energy is the light of God.
LOL.

The unified field of consciousness-energy is self-existent since consciousness and energy can neither be created nor destroyed.

The unified field is self-existent and simply keeps moving from the unmanifest to the manifest in cyclical fashion.

What do you mean by the light of God?

What is the basis of this light?

JOEL THUMBS UP

Location hidden

#177131 May 22, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>

"I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life."

—John 8:12
Does that verse refer to physical immortality as seen in the key phrase - "....will have the light of life"?

Jesus failed to achieve physical immortality.
Shamma wrote:
"When a man believes in me, he does not believe in me only, but in the one who sent me. When he looks at me, he sees the one who sent me. I have come into the world as a light, so that no-one who believes in me should stay in darkness."

—John 12:44-46
Sin, suffering, violence, poverty diseases, ignorance, hatred, fanaticism, death, wars and injustice still plague the world and in fact these negatives have become more rampant and deep-rooted over time despite the advent of Jesus.

JOEL THUMBS UP

Location hidden

#177132 May 22, 2013
HUGH,

Where art thou?

Are you busy praying to that demon - the Lord God of Abraham - or to the incarnation of that demon - Jesus?

(smiles)
Alex123 WM

London, UK

#177133 May 22, 2013
Tamerlane wrote:
<quoted text>Al-EX the Phallocentric,
There are only two possible skin colors: WHITE, and OFF-WHITE.
Thank you for giving me the opportunity to add something to my post...(under ******)

BJ as worshipped today is the "epitome" of sexism, oppression and slavery...

“Wives, submit to your husbands as to the Lord.”(Ephesians 5:22)
“Slaves, submit yourselves to your masters with all respect, not only to the good and gentle but also to the cruel.”(1 Peter 2:18)

SEXISM....the christian god sends his "son"(MAN) to save all humans because a "daughter" (WOMAN) is bad news especially when she played with Satan's "serpent"...(or "adam's apple or was it banana?)

SLAVERY (***& SEXISM)... what is the bottom line?
The "born sinners" such as BLACKS..BROWNS..YELLOWS..MIXED .. other races ***AND ALL WOMEN are being blackmailed into worhipping a WHITE naked pagan satan MAN on a phallus who is supposed to "save" these inferior races.

Makes sense? You tell me.

Thank you buford.
Alex123 WM

London, UK

#177134 May 22, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Your own words show you are an idiot.
Why did your include a WOMAN in his "trinity"?
Well the Pagans did have a WOMAN in the trinity...Her name was Mary until the crooks substituted her with the ghostie who is the spouse of the virgin - a feeble attempt to dissociate themselves from their pagan roots!!

So dear shamma the woman...:

You are a little liar Shamma.
You keep referring to "God"....but in your mind that "God" is a white naked pagan satan who is oozing from a phallus begging women to bite his meat and drink his bodily juices and blood.
That is NOT God, shamma

What difference does it make if you turn to the worship of a naked pagan woman on a phallus begging men to bite her meat and drink her bodily juices?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Speaking of religion: Pagans stir a fuss in Beebe (Jun '14) Feb 28 guest 119
News Looking for a Pagan community in Kentucky? (Mar '12) Feb 27 Not a modern Chri... 15
News Man wins OK to wear goat horns in driver's lice... Feb 26 stalk this 19
News The war on Christmas (Dec '10) Feb '17 Eagle 12 4,947
omens of dead animals (Aug '08) Feb '17 Nicole Orsak 117
ecoven on Facebook. secret group free classes a... (Apr '14) Feb '17 Kcreoke 2
News 'Everyone will be Muslim because of our stupidi... Jan '17 Rabbeen Al Jihad 20
More from around the web