Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 Read more: The Brussels Journal 216,611

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Read more
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#176880 May 19, 2013
Duns Scotus wrote:
<quoted text>You are completely clueless, even as a psycho.
I have seen a lot of posters from Hurricane WV, are you all in the same family? Do you use the same computer? Do you sleep in the same bed? Use the same outhouse?
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#176881 May 19, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text> Paul is right all who try to keep the Ten commandments are foolish. Show me one person in the world who has kept the Ten commandments without fail, and I'll show you the greatest man who ever lived.
That is what the Day of Atonement is for, Eric. We make expiation for our sins once a year. The 10 commandments also called the Testimony, is forever valid, that's why it was written in stone. Repentance means remorse, confession, restitution, and most importantly, change. The righteous have hope in their death and if it wasn't for mercy, none of us would make it.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#176882 May 19, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Your gig is up rabbee.
You phony baloney
You belong in a mental hospital.
rabbee: no!

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#176883 May 19, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>That is what the Day of Atonement is for, Eric. We make expiation for our sins once a year. The 10 commandments also called the Testimony, is forever valid, that's why it was written in stone. Repentance means remorse, confession, restitution, and most importantly, change. The righteous have hope in their death and if it wasn't for mercy, none of us would make it.
But there is no atonement available for the Jews.
There is no animal sacrifice anymore.
The temple was destroyed in 70AD.
And in Leviticus: without the shedding of blood there is no atonement for sin.

Location hidden

#176884 May 19, 2013
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: no!
You are done rabbee.
Your bull-shit has been exposed.
Gods plan of Salvation for man cannot be stopped rabbee.
God's planned cannot be stopped. Job said of the Lord.

I know that you can do all things, and that no purpose of yours can be thwarted (Job 42:2).
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#176885 May 19, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>But there is no atonement available for the Jews.
God require righteousness and a contrite heart, not sacrifice. If all future generations can be forgiven by the blood and sacrifice of Jesus, why can't Jews do the same thing with their sacrifices when the Temple existed? The sacrifices at the Temple were ongoing. How many times do you need to crucify your wimp of a god? Jesus also was not offered according to sacrificial law.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#176886 May 19, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text> Paul is right all who try to keep the Ten commandments are foolish. Show me one person in the world who has kept the Ten commandments without fail, and I'll show you the greatest man who ever lived.
Show me one person who has followed all the laws made by Govt. So should we shelve those laws?

Or say that there is not a single law abiding citizen in whole country?

Ten Commandments are Decrees from God and every one should try to follow them to the best of their ability.

No one should or could boast the he or she has followed them 100 %?

But that is not a ground to abrogate those 10 Commandments.

No claim "perfection" from any human is a sure sign that he is not perfect!!
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#176887 May 19, 2013
Shamma wrote:
So no Jew should live in any other part of the world except Jerusalem?

Where he could go and do the "blood letting" in the temple?

Genius like yours are rarity in this world!!

What about proofs that God spoke to Abraham and Moses?

Location hidden

#176888 May 19, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>God require righteousness and a contrite heart, not sacrifice. If all future generations can be forgiven by the blood and sacrifice of Jesus, why can't Jews do the same thing with their sacrifices when the Temple existed? The sacrifices at the Temple were ongoing. How many times do you need to crucify your wimp of a god? Jesus also was not offered according to sacrificial law.
That is an ongoing law.
Before Jesus the sacrifice of the animal shed its blood for the atonement of the Jews.
But there is no temple to sacrifice the animals on.
It was called the table of the Lord.
God through Jesus brought a more perfect sacrifice through the shedding of the blood f Jesus on the cross once and for all time.
The law of shedding of blood for atonement for sin did not change, but the way it is done was changed under the New Covenant in Jeremiah 31:31

Eventually the Jews are going to have to accept Jesus Christ as their Savior or perish.

Location hidden

#176889 May 19, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Show me one person who has followed all the laws made by Govt. So should we shelve those laws?
Or say that there is not a single law abiding citizen in whole country?
Ten Commandments are Decrees from God and every one should try to follow them to the best of their ability.
No one should or could boast the he or she has followed them 100 %?
But that is not a ground to abrogate those 10 Commandments.
No claim "perfection" from any human is a sure sign that he is not perfect!!
That is point MUQ, No one can follow the law with out breaking the law.
And the penalty for breaking of the law is death.
Under the Old covenant God gave the Jews the sacrifice of animals under the covenant of "Without the shedding of blood there is no atonement for sin".
Leviticus 17:11 For the life of a creature is in the blood, and I have given it to you to make atonement for yourselves on the altar; it is the blood that makes atonement for one's life.

That law given by God did not change MUQ.
But under the New Covenant in Jeremiah 321:31 God changed the way the shedding of blood for atonement of sin was done through the shedding of Jesus blood on the cross, once and for all time.

Allah cannot forgive Muslims sin without the law of the shedding of blood for the atonement for sin.

The Jews and Muslims eventually will have to accept Jesus as their Savior or perish under the consequence of the law.

That is the curse of the law that Jesus removed by Him paying the penalty for sin.

By not accepting Jesus death and resurrection from the cross, Jews and Muslims are under the law.

God took away the temple that animal sacrifice was offered on the table of the Lord, when God allowed the Romans to destroy the temple in 70 AD.

Placing every one under the New Covenant of the cross.

Location hidden

#176890 May 20, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
So no Jew should live in any other part of the world except Jerusalem?
Where he could go and do the "blood letting" in the temple?
Genius like yours are rarity in this world!!
What about proofs that God spoke to Abraham and Moses?
All of what I have posted MUQ is proof that God talked to Moses.

Muslims are ignorant of all of this MUQ, because Muslims do not follow the teachings of God in Gods Holy Bible.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#176891 May 20, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>You are done rabbee.
Your bull-shit has been exposed.
Gods plan of Salvation for man cannot be stopped rabbee.
God's planned cannot be stopped. Job said of the Lord.
I know that you can do all things, and that no purpose of yours can be thwarted (Job 42:2).
rabbee: i shall not be stopped, in this second coming. and i shall live, for the full 930 years again as guaranteed by G-D, here in always TheTorah. for i am G-D'S plan, given to you again. and stupidity and ignorance, can only thwart yourself as if not here in TheTorah. as the physical evidence indicates, we are still all here in TheTorah.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#176892 May 20, 2013
Shamma wrote:
rabbee: your bs - for there is atonement for all, who can accept being here in TheTorah again from HaShem G-D.
polo

London, UK

#176893 May 20, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent! Glad you informed the clueless fool.
If you had not clarified, he would have said, "Jesus left behind Mark, Matthew, Luke and John."
Why are Christians Using The New Testament Then?
They should Have been using The Old Hebrew Testament
polo

London, UK

#176894 May 20, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>All of what I have posted MUQ is proof that God talked to Moses.
Muslims are ignorant of all of this MUQ, because Muslims do not follow the teachings of God in Gods Holy Bible.
Are Christians Following God's Law and Jesus Way Of Life?
Lets Start From You
Judge Yourself Because you know Yourself More Than Any body.
Think Before You Answer.
After all Are You A Christian Or Disguised As a Christian?
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#176895 May 20, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>All of what I have posted MUQ is proof that God talked to Moses.
Again you are confusing Claim with proof. What you posted is a claim, There is no proof.

I hope you understand basic English dont you.

is it as confusing as this Trinity of yours?
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#176896 May 20, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>That is point MUQ, No one can follow the law with out breaking the law.
And the penalty for breaking of the law is death.
So by your analogy, there should be no laws in the world?

Because no one can follow the laws without breaking the laws.

So there should be laws for traffic, taxation and commerce.... and there should be no police departments, no IRS no nothing.

No parliaments, no legislatures, no one to make any law?

Since the punishment of law breaking is death, so when there is no law, no one will die any more?

Is that what you are trying to convey?

Or just repeating parrot like what St. Paul has written for you?
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#176897 May 20, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>That is an ongoing law.
Before Jesus the sacrifice of the animal shed its blood for the atonement of the Jews.
But there is no temple to sacrifice the animals on.
It was called the table of the Lord.
God through Jesus brought a more perfect sacrifice through the shedding of the blood f Jesus on the cross once and for all time.
The law of shedding of blood for atonement for sin did not change, but the way it is done was changed under the New Covenant in Jeremiah 31:31
Eventually the Jews are going to have to accept Jesus Christ as their Savior or perish.
Isaiah 57:3-5 "But draw near hither, ye sons of the sorceress, the seed of the adulterer and the whore. Against whom do ye sport yourselves? against whom make ye a wide mouth, and draw out the tongue? are ye not children of transgression, a seed of falsehood, Enflaming yourselves with idols under every green tree, slaying the children in the valleys under the clifts of the rocks? The day the Jews accept Jesus they are dead.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#176898 May 20, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>

Show me one person in the world who has kept the Ten commandments without fail, and I'll show you the greatest man who ever lived.
LOL.

Infantile reasoning.

The greatest man that ever lived would necessarily have to be perfect.

To be perfect means to unite with the absolute beyond all laws/all commandments.

To unite in consciousness and energy with the absolute means to transcend all the laws within space-time and to go beyond space-time itself into the cosmic causal mechanism and beyond into the absolute.

The result of this super-Herculean feat would translate into perfection of being and body, absolute knowledge, absolute power, absolute bliss. In addition, the perfect man would necessarily attain to physical immortality and physical invincibility as a result of attaining to the highest perfection.

Did that demonic mass murderer, Moses, achieve any of this? NO !

Brain-dead, crooked, fanatical lawyer - think before you post.

ROFL.

Location hidden

#176899 May 20, 2013
polo wrote:
<quoted text>
Are Christians Following God's Law and Jesus Way Of Life?
Lets Start From You
Judge Yourself Because you know Yourself More Than Any body.
Think Before You Answer.
After all Are You A Christian Or Disguised As a Christian?
If you knew the teaching of the Old and New Testament you would not ask that question.

To answer your question, the answer is yes.
God made it clear in His teachings in the OT and NT.
The NT is the fulfillment of the OT.
Gods message to mankind ends in Revelation of the NT.

The OT Covenant is God giving Moses the law.
Under the law the shedding blood was given for atonement of sins.
Leviticus 17:11
For the life of a creature is in the blood, and I have given it to you to make atonement for yourselves on the altar; it is the blood that makes atonement for one's life.

The reason for the shedding of blood is that sin is the wages of death as God told Adam in Genesis.
If you eat the Forbidden fruit you will surely die.

So there was a need to cover the sins of man. And God choose Animal sacrifice as to cover mans sin from the wrath of Gods judgment against the penalty of death for sin.

But Animal sacrifice was not sufficient to cleans the spirit of man
which gives man immortality.

Only the blood of God can cleans the spirit of man and give it immortality.
So God Sent Jesus His unique only Son to shed his blood for our sins on the cross cleansing our spirit and giving it eternal life.

Meaning our spirit can now share in the life of God for all eternity.
Other wise our spirit would spend eternity in hell.

Jesus came to the Jews offering this salvation to them, by fulfilling the law and taking away the curse of the law which contained the death penalty for sin.

The Jews were ignorant and rejected Jesus.
So Jesus sent the Apostles to the Gentiles and brought them in under the New testament Covenant in Jeremiah 31:31, of which the Christian are under and follow.

The Jews remained under the Old Covenant as do the Muslims.
Meaning Jews and and Muslims are under the penalty of the law.
Meaning if you break one law you brake them all and suffer the consequence of the death penalty for breaking the law.

But now since God allowed the Jewish temple to be destroyed by the Romans in 70AD, there is no animal sacrifice of the shedding of blood for atonement for sin.

Only the blood sacrifice of Jesus is now valid for though out eternity.

So the Jews and Muslims must eventually accept Jesus as their Savior or suffer the death penalty for sin.

When the Satan and the fallen angels sinned against God, God did not allow them to be forgiven.
They were judged guilty of their sin and sentenced to the fires of hell to be carried out at the last judgment.

Jews and Muslims are in the same boat as Satan and the fallen angels unless the Jews and Muslims accept Jesus as their savior.

That is it. There is no other way around it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why Atheism Will Replace Religion (Aug '12) 4 hr Joe Corrilo 14,553
No, Easter does NOT have pagan origins Apr 3 Skeptical 1
News Iowa woman to make history with nation's first ... Apr 1 cindy mccurry 1
Great News for Pagans (Feb '07) Mar 20 Gary Coaldigger 278
News In far-flung US territories, gay marriage hasn'... Mar '15 Belle Sexton 2
News Ex-Lawmaker Sued for Religious Discrimination (Jan '11) Feb '15 Hammer 4
News 'Monotheism inevitable but wasn't a break with ... Feb '15 Joe W 9
More from around the web