Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 256016 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

Duns Scotus

Hurricane, WV

#176872 May 19, 2013
My, it didn't take long for the pack of islamoslaves to register their "divinely inspired" disapproval.
Duns Scotus

Hurricane, WV

#176873 May 19, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>Where was Jesus' God when he was crucified? your argument makes no sense. There is only one God, not three. That is basic theology. At least Muslims are monotheistic and don't serve idols, which is more than Christians can say. "You shall have no other gods before me. You shall not make any graven image or any likeness of anything..." But of course you're too deaf and blind to understand that you don't keep the first two commandments.
You are completely clueless, even as a psycho.
MUQ

Qatif, Saudi Arabia

#176874 May 19, 2013
Tomas de Torquemada wrote:
In Sahih al-Bukhari, the most canonical hadith collection:
Volume 3, Book 48, Number 826:
Narrated Abu Said Al-Khudri:
The Prophet said, "Isn't the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?" The women said, "Yes." He said, "This is because of the deficiency of a woman's mind."

What prophet spoke was about women kind, on individual level, Lady Aiyesha was one of the most learned amongst the companions of the prophet.

Senior companions came to her to ask questions regarding Islamic jurisprudence.

Understand the meaning of what prophet said, instead of raising such questions.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#176875 May 19, 2013
Teachings of Paul Part-0 Introduction (By MUQ)

Every one knows that St. Paul has a pivotal role in the development of Early Christianity. No one else was as influential as he in formulating the Dogmas of New Religion as he. It is amazing how the billions of Christians accept so many of his claims without raising any questions or doubts about his authority.

Paul the Apostle of Paul for Gentiles has been accepted as "De facto" standard by Christians. No one question, whether he really did receive any directions from Jesus or not. So many people think that what Paul is teaching is really what Jesus is teaching. They might not be same.

And the "excuse" that Paul is Jesus's Apostle to Gentiles is very thin. Why should Jesus' teachings to Jews and Non Jews be so different from each other? Why there were two different religions needed so different from each other? And why Jesus himself did not choose "One Gentile Disciples when he chose those twelve disciples"? Already he picked one who became Traitor in the end.

These are the questions we might never get a proper or satisfying reply.

But what about teachings of St. Paul ?

If he was an apostle of Jesus, he should repeat or duplicate what Jesus spoke or taught? But when we go thru the letters of St. Paul as included in the NT, we find that there are almost Zero quotations of Jesus coming from the lips of "This Apostle of Jesus"!! Is it not strange?

And very seldom in his letters he said "These are the things which Jesus said to me in a dream or vision". He just keeps on saying things and putting dogmas, as if there is no restriction on him of any kind. One is amazed at the "free hand" which Jesus gave to This Super Apostle. No one else of his twelve disciples had this "luxury".

It is only John who has taken somewhat similar freedom by putting "his own words" in the mouth of Jesus. But St. Paul has gone one step further. He gives rulings and makes laws as if "He was a Prophet and not an Apostle".

Recently I studied letters of St. Paul and took notes while I was reading and then arranged them topic wise and here I present those notes. It is amazing what I found. And I want to share with you the results. There are short comments from my side on each of the statements made by St. Paul.

I leave it to the people to decide, if St. Paul is really spreading the teachings and message of Jesus or just presenting his own theories and his own ideas and superimposing these on the personality of Jesus, PBUH.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#176876 May 19, 2013
Teachings of Paul Part-1

1. Subject Matter: Abraham

Gal. 3- 1-10

What Paul Wrote?)

"You foolish Galatians! Who has bewitched you? Did you receive the spirit by observing the law or by believing in what you heard?.. Consider Abraham "He believed God and it was credited to him as righteousness… all those who rely on observing the law are under a curse"

Remarks (MUQ)

Misrepresenting Abraham, as if he did not do anything, just by faith he was justified

2. Subject Matter: Abraham

Gal. 3-16

What Paul Wrote?)

What God promised Abraham was for his descendent, for the scripture did not say that were many…..but this is for your descendent

Remarks (MUQ)

Very strange logic (but in the book of Gen. we always find the word descendents and not descendent). Here Paul is giving false notion that Abraham had only One Son.

3. Subject Matter: Abraham

Roman 4-1-13

What Paul Wrote?)

Abraham was justified only because of faith and not law

Remarks (MUQ)

How we know there was no law during Abraham’ time?

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#176877 May 19, 2013
MUQ wrote:
Teachings of Paul Part-1
Gal. 3- 1-10
What Paul Wrote?)
"You foolish Galatians! Who has bewitched you? Did you receive the spirit by observing the law or by believing in what you heard?.. Consider Abraham "He believed God and it was credited to him as righteousness… all those who rely on observing the law are under a curse"
Remarks (MUQ)
Misrepresenting Abraham, as if he did not do anything, just by faith he was justified
Gal. 3-16
What Paul Wrote?)
What God promised Abraham was for his descendent, for the scripture did not say that were many…..but this is for your descendent
Remarks (MUQ)
Very strange logic (but in the book of Gen. we always find the word descendents and not descendent). Here Paul is giving false notion that Abraham had only One Son.
Roman 4-1-13
What Paul Wrote?)
Remarks (MUQ)
Muslims beware!
You have no understanding of God.

God created man to have a relationship with us made in His image.
We were not created to be robots.

What God created was good.
The nature of God is Holy and pure and good, no sin found in Him.

Adam and Eve were created by God to be Holy and pure and good like God with out sin, and with a free will to obey God, as all of the angels were created by God to be Holy and pure and good.

There was harmony among God and His created creatures in heaven
But out of jealousy and greed Satan brought sin into the world and caused the Holy and pure and good nature of man to fall into sin.

In order to restore the harmony God enjoyed with his created angels God cast Satan and those angels that followed Satan out of heaven, and Adam and Eve were cast out of the Garden of Eden.

Satan and the fallen angels were aware of Gods law and the consequence of disobedience to God, and their sin against God is unforgivable as well as Adam and Eve's sin against God is unforgivable.

The difference between the angels and Adam and Eve is that when God conferred on Adam, the father of the human race the gifts of sanctifying grace, integrity, and immortality, Adam did not receive them as purely personal gift as was given to the angels as a personal gift, but as a race gift.

In other words Adam received a legacy which was to be passed down to all his descendants.
Therefore as far as God was concerned, every descendant of Adam, should at birth, possess this legacy of sanctifying grace, integrity, and immortality.

However, Adam by his defection lost not only to himself but to every other human being this legacy, so that all of Adams descendants are born without sanctifying grace and the other two gifts of integrity and immortality, which were dependent on sanctifying grace.

Which means because of the gifts God gave to the angels were personal gifts, the angels gifts from God could not be given back to them when they disobeyed God.
Judgment was passed on to them the fires of hell to be carried out at the last judgment.

And since Adams gift was a legacy gift to be passed down to his descendants, meaning us we received the death penalty for sin the same as Adam and Eve received from God.

But as Scripture says in:
John 3:16-18
New International Version (NIV)
16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. 17 For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. 18 Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because they have not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son.

Jesus died on the cross in place of us for the death penalty for sin.

Location hidden

#176878 May 19, 2013
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: no!
Your gig is up rabbee.
You phony baloney
You belong in a mental hospital.
Eric

Tucson, AZ

#176879 May 19, 2013
MUQ wrote:
Teachings of Paul Part-1
Gal. 3- 1-10
What Paul Wrote?)
Remarks (MUQ)
Gal. 3-16
What Paul Wrote?)
Remarks (MUQ)
Roman 4-1-13
What Paul Wrote?)
Remarks (MUQ)
Paul is right all who try to keep the Ten commandments are foolish. Show me one person in the world who has kept the Ten commandments without fail, and I'll show you the greatest man who ever lived.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#176880 May 19, 2013
Duns Scotus wrote:
<quoted text>You are completely clueless, even as a psycho.
I have seen a lot of posters from Hurricane WV, are you all in the same family? Do you use the same computer? Do you sleep in the same bed? Use the same outhouse?
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#176881 May 19, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text> Paul is right all who try to keep the Ten commandments are foolish. Show me one person in the world who has kept the Ten commandments without fail, and I'll show you the greatest man who ever lived.
That is what the Day of Atonement is for, Eric. We make expiation for our sins once a year. The 10 commandments also called the Testimony, is forever valid, that's why it was written in stone. Repentance means remorse, confession, restitution, and most importantly, change. The righteous have hope in their death and if it wasn't for mercy, none of us would make it.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#176882 May 19, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Your gig is up rabbee.
You phony baloney
You belong in a mental hospital.

Location hidden

#176883 May 19, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>That is what the Day of Atonement is for, Eric. We make expiation for our sins once a year. The 10 commandments also called the Testimony, is forever valid, that's why it was written in stone. Repentance means remorse, confession, restitution, and most importantly, change. The righteous have hope in their death and if it wasn't for mercy, none of us would make it.
But there is no atonement available for the Jews.
There is no animal sacrifice anymore.
The temple was destroyed in 70AD.
And in Leviticus: without the shedding of blood there is no atonement for sin.

Location hidden

#176884 May 19, 2013
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
You are done rabbee.
Your bull-shit has been exposed.
Gods plan of Salvation for man cannot be stopped rabbee.
God's planned cannot be stopped. Job said of the Lord.

I know that you can do all things, and that no purpose of yours can be thwarted (Job 42:2).
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#176885 May 19, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>But there is no atonement available for the Jews.
God require righteousness and a contrite heart, not sacrifice. If all future generations can be forgiven by the blood and sacrifice of Jesus, why can't Jews do the same thing with their sacrifices when the Temple existed? The sacrifices at the Temple were ongoing. How many times do you need to crucify your wimp of a god? Jesus also was not offered according to sacrificial law.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#176886 May 19, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text> Paul is right all who try to keep the Ten commandments are foolish. Show me one person in the world who has kept the Ten commandments without fail, and I'll show you the greatest man who ever lived.
Show me one person who has followed all the laws made by Govt. So should we shelve those laws?

Or say that there is not a single law abiding citizen in whole country?

Ten Commandments are Decrees from God and every one should try to follow them to the best of their ability.

No one should or could boast the he or she has followed them 100 %?

But that is not a ground to abrogate those 10 Commandments.

No claim "perfection" from any human is a sure sign that he is not perfect!!
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#176887 May 19, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>But there is no atonement available for the Jews.
So no Jew should live in any other part of the world except Jerusalem?

Where he could go and do the "blood letting" in the temple?

Genius like yours are rarity in this world!!

What about proofs that God spoke to Abraham and Moses?

Location hidden

#176888 May 19, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>God require righteousness and a contrite heart, not sacrifice. If all future generations can be forgiven by the blood and sacrifice of Jesus, why can't Jews do the same thing with their sacrifices when the Temple existed? The sacrifices at the Temple were ongoing. How many times do you need to crucify your wimp of a god? Jesus also was not offered according to sacrificial law.
That is an ongoing law.
Before Jesus the sacrifice of the animal shed its blood for the atonement of the Jews.
But there is no temple to sacrifice the animals on.
It was called the table of the Lord.
God through Jesus brought a more perfect sacrifice through the shedding of the blood f Jesus on the cross once and for all time.
The law of shedding of blood for atonement for sin did not change, but the way it is done was changed under the New Covenant in Jeremiah 31:31

Eventually the Jews are going to have to accept Jesus Christ as their Savior or perish.

Location hidden

#176889 May 19, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Show me one person who has followed all the laws made by Govt. So should we shelve those laws?
Or say that there is not a single law abiding citizen in whole country?
Ten Commandments are Decrees from God and every one should try to follow them to the best of their ability.
No one should or could boast the he or she has followed them 100 %?
But that is not a ground to abrogate those 10 Commandments.
No claim "perfection" from any human is a sure sign that he is not perfect!!
That is point MUQ, No one can follow the law with out breaking the law.
And the penalty for breaking of the law is death.
Under the Old covenant God gave the Jews the sacrifice of animals under the covenant of "Without the shedding of blood there is no atonement for sin".
Leviticus 17:11 For the life of a creature is in the blood, and I have given it to you to make atonement for yourselves on the altar; it is the blood that makes atonement for one's life.

That law given by God did not change MUQ.
But under the New Covenant in Jeremiah 321:31 God changed the way the shedding of blood for atonement of sin was done through the shedding of Jesus blood on the cross, once and for all time.

Allah cannot forgive Muslims sin without the law of the shedding of blood for the atonement for sin.

The Jews and Muslims eventually will have to accept Jesus as their Savior or perish under the consequence of the law.

That is the curse of the law that Jesus removed by Him paying the penalty for sin.

By not accepting Jesus death and resurrection from the cross, Jews and Muslims are under the law.

God took away the temple that animal sacrifice was offered on the table of the Lord, when God allowed the Romans to destroy the temple in 70 AD.

Placing every one under the New Covenant of the cross.

Location hidden

#176890 May 20, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
So no Jew should live in any other part of the world except Jerusalem?
Where he could go and do the "blood letting" in the temple?
Genius like yours are rarity in this world!!
What about proofs that God spoke to Abraham and Moses?
All of what I have posted MUQ is proof that God talked to Moses.

Muslims are ignorant of all of this MUQ, because Muslims do not follow the teachings of God in Gods Holy Bible.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#176891 May 20, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>You are done rabbee.
Your bull-shit has been exposed.
Gods plan of Salvation for man cannot be stopped rabbee.
God's planned cannot be stopped. Job said of the Lord.
I know that you can do all things, and that no purpose of yours can be thwarted (Job 42:2).
rabbee: i shall not be stopped, in this second coming. and i shall live, for the full 930 years again as guaranteed by G-D, here in always TheTorah. for i am G-D'S plan, given to you again. and stupidity and ignorance, can only thwart yourself as if not here in TheTorah. as the physical evidence indicates, we are still all here in TheTorah.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The war on Christmas (Dec '10) Dec 3 Eagle 12 4,907
omens of dead animals (Aug '08) Nov 25 Jillifitz 115
News Paganism no better than Atheism (May '10) Nov 17 Amused 30
News Why All Jews Should Hate Halloween - And So Sho... Oct '16 Hecate 1
Beauty spell worked last year but not anymore Oct '16 Prettyicy 1
Wiccan Coven Secrets Anyone? Oct '16 Julius the Jules 1
Need info Oct '16 Fraidy Cat 2
More from around the web