Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 256266 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#176845 May 19, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Looking at what you wrote above, it is not Susan, whose mind is held captive by Satan.
It is quite obvious from 2 Corinthians 5:21 that Paul's mind was held captive by Satan.
Nothing can beat this Satanic Verse, not even John's Satanic Verse 1:1 and on top of that 2 Corinthians 5:21 clearly shows that your God's mind was also held captive by Satan, who forced your God into becoming a Sinner.
Couldn't your God think of a better way?
If Paul were not Satan's minion, such extreme self-loathing would not have happened.
Christianity should now be called Sinianity!
You are whacked out of your mind.
You have no understanding of God.

God created man to have a relationship with us made in His image.
We were not created to be robots.

What God created was good.
The nature of God is Holy and pure and good, no sin found in Him.

Adam and Eve were created by God to be Holy and pure and good like God with out sin, and with a free will to obey God, as all of the angels were created by God to be Holy and pure and good.

There was harmony among God and His created creatures in heaven
But out of jealousy and greed Satan brought sin into the world and caused the Holy and pure and good nature of man to fall into sin.

In order to restore the harmony God enjoyed with his created angels God cast Satan and those angels that followed Satan out of heaven, and Adam and Eve were cast out of the Garden of Eden.

Satan and the fallen angels were aware of Gods law and the consequence of disobedience to God, and their sin against God is unforgivable as well as Adam and Eve's sin against God is unforgivable.

The difference between the angels and Adam and Eve is that when God conferred on Adam, the father of the human race the gifts of sanctifying grace, integrity, and immortality, Adam did not receive them as purely personal gift as was given to the angels as a personal gift, but as a race gift.

In other words Adam received a legacy which was to be passed down to all his descendants.
Therefore as far as God was concerned, every descendant of Adam, should at birth, possess this legacy of sanctifying grace, integrity, and immortality.

However, Adam by his defection lost not only to himself but to every other human being this legacy, so that all of Adams descendants are born without sanctifying grace and the other two gifts of integrity and immortality, which were dependent on sanctifying grace.

Which means because of the gifts God gave to the angels were personal gifts, the angels gifts from God could not be given back to them when they disobeyed God.
Judgment was passed on to them the fires of hell to be carried out at the last judgment.

And since Adams gift was a legacy gift to be passed down to his descendants, meaning us we received the death penalty for sin the same as Adam and Eve received from God.

But as Scripture says in:
John 3:16-18
New International Version (NIV)
16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. 17 For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. 18 Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because they have not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son.

Jesus died on the cross in place of us for the death penalty for sin.

Location hidden

#176846 May 19, 2013
Alex123 WM wrote:
NT is full of made up stories..........
but sold as the truth and live commentary of events that are about to unfold!!
BJ came and went.
Writers sat down looked at OT...made up a few stories..and forced these on unsuspecting gentiles.
They made up stories after the event to look as if it was about to happen!
Lies upon lies.
Sorry Alex, you are ignorant of God.

Adam and Eve were created by God to be Holy and pure and good like God with out sin, and with a free will to obey God, as all of the angels were created by God to be Holy and pure and good.

But out of jealousy and greed Satan brought sin into the world and caused the Holy and pure and good nature of man to fall into sin.

In order to restore the harmony God enjoyed with his created angels God cast Satan and those angels that followed Satan out of heaven, and Adam and Eve were cast out of the Garden of Eden.

Satan and the fallen angels were aware of Gods law and the consequence of disobedience to God, and their sin against God is unforgivable as well as Adam and Eve's sin against God is unforgivable.

The difference between the angels and Adam and Eve is that when God conferred on Adam, the father of the human race the gifts of sanctifying grace, integrity, and immortality, Adam did not receive them as purely personal gift as was given to the angels as a personal gift, but as a race gift.

In other words Adam received a legacy which was to be passed down to all his descendants.
Therefore as far as God was concerned, every descendant of Adam, should at birth, possess this legacy of sanctifying grace, integrity, and immortality.

However, Adam by his defection lost not only to himself but to every other human being this legacy, so that all of Adams descendants are born without sanctifying grace and the other two gifts of integrity and immortality, which were dependent on sanctifying grace.

Which means because of the gifts God gave to the angels were personal gifts, the angels gifts from God could not be given back to them when they disobeyed God.
Judgment was passed on to them the fires of hell to be carried out at the last judgment.

And since Adams gift was a legacy gift to be passed down to his descendants, meaning us we received the death penalty for sin the same as Adam and Eve received from God.

16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. 17 For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. 18 Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because they have not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son.

rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#176847 May 19, 2013
Alex123 WM wrote:
BJ controlled nothing....
He made a mess of things, got beaten up and got kicked out of town......battered and bruised.
Then he bumped into Saint killer paul.
BJ challenged st. killer paul...told him not to persecute him and then gave st killer paul a blinding punch....
Embarrassed st killer paul pretended he saw the "lord"...instead of "stars"...!!
st killer paul then created a cult for gentiles possibly under pagan roman influence.
The clueless gentiles ended up worshipping a naked man on a pole!
rabbee: deny it all you want, but your lying today. is somehow involved in this murder, of your Grandparents Adam 2000 years ago. but also in the very next time, G-D gives this same physical story.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#176848 May 19, 2013
Alex123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Rabbee, i know jesus was NOT killed for the sins of gentiles.
The liars have turned this jewish man into GOD.
God will deal with the liars by slowly disantling their cult.
Peace.
rabbee: no! they both are still being murdered, because of all of your muslem lying sins too. and i do not think, that their cult is necessarily the most worrisome.

this no matter how much all your religions accuse each other, of being the worst. i do not believe that the religion of only muhammed, is anything to brag about. the contamination of lies, from muhammed. does not improve things, with getting more hell here in TheTorah.

i do not see muhammed as any more of a true prophet, than the false prophet hitler. this world does not really want to know, what G-D really Thinks of your disgusting religions of fallible men. take a good look at your leaders and ours, do you really consider any of them holy men? or just not even, good actors?
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#176849 May 19, 2013
do any of you really think, it makes any difference? whether it is your way of lying, or their way of lying. that always results in the death of both of your Grandparents, here in TheExact same Story again from G-D.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#176850 May 19, 2013
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: They were the example, of how you all treat G-D here in The Physical Story from G-D. and you are all still, doing this today.
how do murderers treat G-D, by trying to murder as many other g-ds as they can. to try and prove, their is no G-D. they bear false witness against their neighbors, who have given birth to their false witness.
it is all your lies, that create criminals. in order to justify your! legal systems of lying.
The problem with you, Jimmie C. Boswell is that you claim everybody is a liar except yourself. You have been asked to cite scripture that states your claim that there will be a second Adam and Eve and you can't but say it exists. You are projecting and you are the liar.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#176851 May 19, 2013
Redneck Reb wrote:
ALLAH ...The Desert Moon God....
Greater Light vs. lesser light
Besides the so-called signs of the Zodiac and astrology, how have pagan religions corrupted the intended symbolism of the cosmos in Scripture?
In addition to figures in the constellations being patterns for false gods (lions, calves, etc.) other heavenly bodies have been used to represent false gods and are counterfeits of God’s truth.
In Scripture, the sun represents Jesus Christ (the greater light).
Genesis 1:16
And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also.
The moon (the lesser light) represents Satan (the name means ‘light bearer’)– the one who rules the darkness. Night always typifies evil.
Ephesians 6:12
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
2 Corinthians 11:14
And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.
Allah, the desert moon god, is represented by a crescent moon. Muslims don’t realize their moon god represents Satan—‘the lesser light who rules the darkness.’
Satan is the prince of the power of the air and he’s the ruler of this earth and its world system. Satan has a kingdom.
Lucifer means light bearer, Satan means adversary. The devil is a father and a son. Satan is Adam and Lucifer is Jesus. Jesus is called the second or seed of Adam and has finished his work. Satan is the god of this world. Both have been reincarnated and both will go to hell this time.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#176852 May 19, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>The problem with you, Jimmie C. Boswell is that you claim everybody is a liar except yourself. You have been asked to cite scripture that states your claim that there will be a second Adam and Eve and you can't but say it exists. You are projecting and you are the liar.
rabbee: no! i only claim, TheG-D WHO is always Prophesized to come to speak to me is not a liar. and that i have finally accepted, everything that G-D actually came and said to me as all true.

and so there is no second adam, i am the first and the last TheHisSon adam. likened unto Avraham and Sarah, giving birth to Yeetzak. and that me and my appointed mate, shall give birth to Shet again as forever promised by G-D in TheTorah.

because i cannot find a true mate, among the talking critters still. so i have no idea, until the last second. if it shall be your grandmother or another, so that none of you ever exist again depending on the phase change. she does not have a sister, so the phase change must be greater than that. but a new mother of the whole world, will want to clean house of all previous your being not her dirt.

i am called THEIR Baby adam by G-D, how in the hell, can i even claim to not of been. a liar at some point between the first and second visits from G-D? i cannot hide from what G-D, wrote about me here in TheTorah ever. i have forever been, snitched on. and so i reject all your gnu testament, here in TheSame Story again from TheG-D of Only TheTorah Physically again.

and if you are not true, to HaShem G-D here in TheTorah again. then you are the nobodies, here in it again liar.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#176853 May 19, 2013
and i am not responsible for giving to any of you, TheTorah you all reject for your own falsified scriptures. i have given scripture, that you have all blinded yourselves too, because you reject being here in TheTorah from HaShem G-D.

and if you cannot accept, the scripture from TheTorah i have already given. then you are not about to truly see, or accept any more. it is your assignment to read The Actual Torah as i have read it, and still continue to.

and all of you, pretend true experts of scripture, should know what i am talking about. if you truly ever really, believed in G-D here in TheTorah. as all you alleged, only experts are only proving you don't really know scripture.

i cannot force anyone to be true, to TheG-D they have no desire at all to be true to. forcing someone to believe in G-D, i not an act of Love. G-D does not want, good actors pretending to be something their not.

Location hidden

#176854 May 19, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
JESUS was a mere vitalist - a yogi who controlled the vital power. The paranormal phenomena he manifested are instances of vital power. The vital plane of cosmic consciousness-force is an inferior cosmic plane. None of his teachings reflect the Higher Mind influences and as for the Supramental and Bliss aspects of the Cosmic Manifestation, well, Jesus had not a clue about these superior planes of cosmic existence. There's no mystery about Jesus' life story. He was an ordinary person.
The Holy Spirit.
You are lacking the Holy Spirit Joe in your life.

Location hidden

#176855 May 19, 2013
Part two of the Holy Spirit.
Tomas de Torquemada

Hurricane, WV

#176856 May 19, 2013
Alex123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>
How many names does this freak need?
I need every last freaking one of them, George.

BTW, Here's that list you were looking for, you know the one I mean. It helps to explain how "perfect" Mohammad was as a man and a prophet of Allah.

List of Killings Ordered or Supported by Muhammad

http://www.wikiislam.net/wiki/List_of_Killing...
Tomas de Torquemada

Hurricane, WV

#176857 May 19, 2013
Q. How do you know that Mohammad is a true prophet?

A. It says so in the Qur'an.

Q. How do you know that the Qur'an is true?

A. Mohammad said it is.

Q. Where did Mohammad say that the Qur'an is true?

A. In the Qur'an.

Q. What does this prove?

A. It proves that God has hated you for asking too many questions.

Volume 2, Book 24, Number 555:

Narrated Ash-sha'bi:
The clerk of Al-Mughira bin Shu'ba narrated, "Muawiya wrote to Al-Mughira bin Shu'ba: Write to me something which you have heard from the Prophet (p.b.u.h)." So Al-Mughira wrote: I heard the Prophet saying, "Allah has hated for you three things:

1. Vain talks,(useless talk) that you talk too much or about others.

2. Wasting of wealth (by extravagance)

3. And asking too many questions (in disputed religious matters) or asking others for something (except in great need).
Tomas de Torquemada

Hurricane, WV

#176858 May 19, 2013
Pardon me, but is Mohammad's "Allah" the same as other Gods, say, like "YHWH" or "Quetzalcoatl" or "Zeus?"
Tomas de Torquemada

Hurricane, WV

#176859 May 19, 2013
In Sunan Abu Dawud, a canonical hadith collection:

Book 11, Number 2142:

Narrated Umar ibn al-Khattab:

The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) said: "A man will not be asked as to why he beat his wife."

Like, duh! Everyone knows that a Muslim man would NEVER beat his wife unless she truly deserved it!
Tomas de Torquemada

Hurricane, WV

#176860 May 19, 2013
In a canonical hadith collection, Sahih Muslim:

Book 4, Number 1062:

Abu Huraira reported that the Messenger of Allah [Muhammad](may peace be upon him) said: "I have been given superiority over the other prophets in six respects: I have been given words which are concise but comprehensive in meaning; I have been helped by terror (in the hearts of enemies): spoils have been made lawful to me: the earth has been made for me clean and a place of worship; I have been sent to all mankind and the line of prophets is closed with me."

See: http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religi...
Tomas de Torquemada

Hurricane, WV

#176861 May 19, 2013
In Sahih al-Bukhari, the most canonical hadith collection:

Volume 3, Book 48, Number 826:

Narrated Abu Said Al-Khudri:

The Prophet said, "Isn't the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?" The women said, "Yes." He said, "This is because of the deficiency of a woman's mind."

Location hidden

#176862 May 19, 2013
Muslims beware!

Tomas de Torquemada

Hurricane, WV

#176863 May 19, 2013
Sahih Muslim Book 041, Number 6985:

Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: The last hour would not come unless the Muslims will fight against the Jews and the Muslims would kill them until the Jews would hide themselves behind a stone or a tree and a stone or a tree would say: Muslim, or the servant of Allah, there is a Jew behind me; come and kill him; but the tree Gharqad would not say, for it is the tree of the Jews.

BTW, http://frontpagemag.com/2011/david-solway/the...

Excerpt:

Only behind the gharqad tree, which we know as the boxthorn, will Jews be safe.(Israeli prime minister Binyamin Netanyahu was once photographed planting a boxthorn.)
Tomas de Torquemada

Hurricane, WV

#176864 May 19, 2013
Qur'an Chapter 8, Verse 12:

When your Lord revealed to the angels: "I am with you, therefore make firm those who believe. I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them."
Umm...it appears to me that the order to strike off their heads and every fingertip of them was only given to the ANGELS, which begs the question as to why Mohammad thought he had any right to behead or de-fingertip anyone at all, but then, he was always taking matters into his own hands, and getting away with it...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The war on Christmas (Dec '10) 16 hr Eagle 12 - 4,965
News Looking for a Pagan community in Kentucky? (Mar '12) Dec 3 Nope 17
News Poland's bishops say Halloween is harmful, pagan (Oct '12) Oct '17 Kim 21
can spells be done in the daytime? (Sep '06) Oct '17 Scarlet Hernandez 7
News Curtis Brown column: Trick-or-Treat not to ever... (Oct '10) Oct '17 RationalChick 11
News Out of the Broom Closet: DC Witches in Their Ow... Oct '17 Hajinon 1
News Bloomfield woman behind Ten Commandments monume... (Aug '14) Oct '17 GiveUpUDummies 8
More from around the web