Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 256607 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

JOEL THUMBS UP

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#176598 May 17, 2013
Triceroy wrote:
<quoted text>

Sorcerers draw their power from demons.
Yes, Abraham, Moses, David, Elijah and the rest of the Hebrew patriarchs were sorcerers who, through blood sacrifices (human and animal), drew their power from demons .
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#176599 May 17, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>Psalm 2:12.
Thanks Susan but I am interested in the actual version that you quoted from and so I asked for the link.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#176600 May 17, 2013
HughBe wrote:
HughBe--- Triceroy, your location is hidden and this is the first time that I am reading one of your post. However, based on your level of understanding and style you write like an American.
Take a rest or your medication whichever one that you skipped.
Regards.
AND? So I am, doesn't detract from my observing that you are a moron. Calling the son of God a necromancer or sorcerer is pure idiocy and it's really that simple.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#176601 May 17, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Did Jesus ever discuss sin, created by the panel of the doctors of sin?
Did he ever utter the names of Adam, Eve and his desert-buddy Satan?
Did he ever say that he was created Sin by the Father?
I would really like to know who were the wretched sinners, who came up with the bull shit known as the extremely revulsive Doctrine of Sin?
There is no hint of that from the Sinner Father and the Sin Jesus.
You can send me to hell but give me the answers.
Jesus laid it out in Scripture.

Read this carefully because it condemns Muslims to hell.
Jesus said:
Matthew 5:11-12
11 “Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me.
This is exactly what Muslims are guilty of doing to Christians every day

12 Rejoice and be glad, because great is your reward in heaven, for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you.

Christians live their life for Jesus and are persecuted and murdered by Muslims because of their belief in the Divine Son ship of Jesus
relationship with God the Father.

Having laid the foundation of the message in the summary statements of the Beatitudes, Jesus now proceeds to show the superiority of His message to that of the law of Moses.

He makes it clear that He had not ... come to destroy the law. That is, the New Testament gospel is not contradictory to the Old Testament law; rather it is the ultimate fulfillment of the spiritual intention of the law.

Where the law had degenerated into legalism by the Pharisees, Jesus now takes the law beyond mere outward observance to the inner spiritual intention of God.
For He had come to fulfill the law and its fullest implications.

In his earthly life Jesus accomplished this by meeting its strictest demands and going beyond its mere outward requirements. As our Saviour, Jesus not only bore our sins, but He has also established a perfect righteousness given to us as a gift of God. Our sin was thus imputed to Him and His righteousness was imputed to us (cf. J. Murray, The Imputation of Adam's Sin).

Verily I say is a unique form used by Jesus throughout His preaching to draw attention to the authority of His message.
Verily means truly, certainly, or amen. It is used as a designation of authoritative teaching.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#176602 May 17, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Abraham, Moses, David, Elijah and the rest of the Hebrew patriarchs were sorcerers who, through blood sacrifices (human and animal), drew their power from demons .
Lies, told by Satan's seed. Animals have been sacrificed by ancient man ever since Abel, who had nothing of value to offer up to God (God needs nothing) sought to show his love and appreciation for all YAH had given him by sacrificing the choisest pieces of lamb meat on an altar. It doesn't matter what Abel put there, so long as he gave what he felt was his best and he gave it in a godly way. Out of tradition and respect for this, all of the more direct descendants of Adam repeated the tradition.

Son of devils, we draw our life and power from the most high spirit, while you draw your death and power from degenerated spirits/demons. All who deny the Holy Spirit and deny the prophets who drew on it are going to die and not be seen again, leaving only the ones who don't deny him. That's what we call the end of all suffering and death.
Alex123 WM

London, UK

#176603 May 17, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
But when someone quotes verses from John that might confirm their point that Jesus is God, you say that John needs to be thrown into the trash can. So you say it should be thrown into the trash can when convenient for you, and then you pull it out of the trash can and quote from it when it's convenient for you. How can you possibly deny your inconsistency? I'm having a hard time believing that I am even reading your response.
And the worst part is that I believe that you aren't even capable of understanding your inconsistent behavior. I don't care what you pick, that's your choice, but you have to be consistent. You can't change the rules as you please, when you please. I don't even quote John for you anymore because I know what you will say. But then I see YOU pull John out and quote from it if you think it will help your point. This is terribly dishonest and inconsistent behavior.
Are you even capable of understanding that? I can't figure out for sure whether you are merely dishonest, or you are honestly this stupid.
Hello fanatic coward...why havent you answered my questions?
Scared eh?

Don't worry I shall be repeating them several times....until you answer.

While hiding...work on this one...
GOSSIP OF JOHN IS NOT ACCEPTED BY ST. PAUL.

Who was at BJ's tomb?

Mark 16:5 - The women enter the tomb and meet ONE young man IN there

Matthew 28:2 - ONE angel arrives during an earthquake, rolls away the stone, and sits on it OUTSIDE. Pilate’s guards are also there

Luke 24:2-4 - The women enter the tomb and TWO MEN suddenly appear — it’s NOT CLEAR if they are INSIDE or OUTSIDE..

(John 20:12 - The women do not enter the tomb, but there are TWO angels sitting INSIDE...)

All this can be answered IF YOU LISTEN to MY ADVICE....
You guys NEED to CONFIRM that THERE IS ONLY ONE GOD.....
You guys NEED to divide into THREE groups..

GROUP A: FATHER IS THE ONLY GOD.
GROUP B: SON IS THE ONLY GOD
GROUP C: GHOST IS THE ONLY GOD.

Now we know why you have THREE gospels (forget John written 200 years later! if you believe john then you can believe a gospel written today)...

Each gospel was guided by ONE christian god....father, so or ghost!!

That's why the synoptic versions have contradictions??
LOL...
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#176604 May 17, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Shame om upi rabbee.
You are a grown man and you still haven't got Gods message right.
What did you do in the arm service rabbe?
rabbee: oh yeah when have you! actually seen and spoke with G-D? all of your stuff, is all corrupted hearsay.

and what did i do, in the service. for one thing, argued that i deserved a purple heart, rather than a gold star. but i went through basic at ft bliss, ait fort rucker, but and pp fort benning, before going to vietnam to the first of the sixteenth infantry in lai khe, returned to ft carson, then to ft polk for di school, back to fr carson, then to ft leonard wood as a di.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#176605 May 17, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus laid it out in Scripture.
Read this carefully because it condemns Muslims to hell.
More lies. Muslims are not condemned to hell, for the simple fact taht "hell" is a lie, perpetrated by the Hellenists of Greece, who loved to twist the teachings of Paul, even while he was yet alive. The Europeans have never gotten it right. The true, Hebrew word they replaced with hell was "sheol" which simply means "the grave". All go to the grave, righteous or sinner, but only the righteous will be resurrected to life, while the unrighteous will be resurrected to judgement. They will be tossed into Gahena, the lake of fire, which means "eternal destruction" (damnation is another bs European word that means absolutely nothing).

Anyone who denies Jesus is the son of God will be destroyed, with no chance of being among the living to times indefinite, after the day of judgement. Everything else they're mistaken on will be clarified durring the 1,ooo year rule of the Christ.
Alex123 WM

London, UK

#176606 May 17, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus laid it out in Scripture.
Read this carefully because it condemns Muslims to hell.
Jesus said:
Matthew 5:11-12
11 “Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me.
This is exactly what Muslims are guilty of doing to Christians every day
12 Rejoice and be glad, because great is your reward in heaven, for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you.
Christians live their life for Jesus and are persecuted and murdered by Muslims because of their belief in the Divine Son ship of Jesus
relationship with God the Father.
Having laid the foundation of the message in the summary statements of the Beatitudes, Jesus now proceeds to show the superiority of His message to that of the law of Moses.
He makes it clear that He had not ... come to destroy the law. That is, the New Testament gospel is not contradictory to the Old Testament law; rather it is the ultimate fulfillment of the spiritual intention of the law.
Where the law had degenerated into legalism by the Pharisees, Jesus now takes the law beyond mere outward observance to the inner spiritual intention of God.
For He had come to fulfill the law and its fullest implications.
In his earthly life Jesus accomplished this by meeting its strictest demands and going beyond its mere outward requirements. As our Saviour, Jesus not only bore our sins, but He has also established a perfect righteousness given to us as a gift of God. Our sin was thus imputed to Him and His righteousness was imputed to us (cf. J. Murray, The Imputation of Adam's Sin).
Verily I say is a unique form used by Jesus throughout His preaching to draw attention to the authority of His message.
Verily means truly, certainly, or amen. It is used as a designation of authoritative teaching.
Hello fool...
Jesus did NOT leave any scripture except the Jewish ones.
The ONLY scripture that Jesus refers to is the Jewsish one.
BJ "laid" something out....named Mary, in the cemetery allegedly SEVEN times, apparently chasing demons!
Naked BJ and Mary were dmeon free!!
Alex123 WM

London, UK

#176607 May 17, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>I only read the OKJV Shamma, it's a lot more accurate and understandable. The serpent is a part of his anatomy and he's in the Guiness book of world records for the biggest !
The bigger the serpent, the bigger the phallic cross that represents it.
The naked pagan "rises" during the pagan easter/ishthar fertility ritual.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#176608 May 17, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Abraham, Moses, David, Elijah and the rest of the Hebrew patriarchs were sorcerers who, through blood sacrifices (human and animal), drew their power from demons .
LMAO!
You are truly possessed by demon yoga's Joe.
Your understanding of the Holy Bible is lacking, for you have no insight into the love of God.

rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#176609 May 17, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>And so do you. I don't think, I know and I've proven it, you're just too deaf and blind to hear and see.
rabbee: oh i, can see and hear fine. but what i ain't, is stupid.

and from what i see here, is why your father. did not take you outside of the camp, to have you stoned to death as a rebellious child.

unless he, loved you a lot more. than even your, letting on here. because obviously you have never heard of, honor your mother and father. and apparently you, never have.
Alex123 WM

London, UK

#176610 May 17, 2013
Triceroy wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't matter who rode in, fact remains, he was a general and conqueror at a time when Jesus said to put down the sword and that any carrying it would die. They do die, they strap bombs to their chests and get slaughtered by Europeans daily for not trusting in divine retribution.
You ask me to stay away from revelation (the light revealed), well my request is for you to stay away from the false prophet. Islam is cancer with AIDS inside of it.
seeker runs...tricey boy appears

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#176611 May 17, 2013
Alex123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello fool...
Jesus did NOT leave any scripture except the Jewish ones.
The ONLY scripture that Jesus refers to is the Jewsish one.
BJ "laid" something out....named Mary, in the cemetery allegedly SEVEN times, apparently chasing demons!
Naked BJ and Mary were dmeon free!!
You are a good example Alex of the ignorance of Muslims.

Don't change Alex, you need to suffer the pains of hell for not using your intelligence to reject Muhammad as a prophet from God.

You deliberately allow falsehoods to guide you.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#176612 May 17, 2013
Triceroy wrote:
<quoted text>
AND? So I am, doesn't detract from my observing that you are a moron. Calling the son of God a necromancer or sorcerer is pure idiocy and it's really that simple.
Hughbe didn't say that, I did ! Hughbe is a pastor and would never say that, he was quoting me. The scripture reference is Isaiah 57:3.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#176613 May 17, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>I only read the OKJV Shamma, it's a lot more accurate and understandable. The serpent is a part of his anatomy and he's in the Guiness book of world records for the biggest !
So why do you partnership with Satan?
You certainly don't have a clear understanding of God.
You quote Scripture without understanding the full message of Scripture.

Its not that you can't understand Scripture, its that you don't want to understand Gods teaching.
You want to use it to justify your hate and bigotry.
you are a self righteous imbecile on your way to hell to be with your father when you both die.

You are screwed Susan by your own mind set.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#176614 May 17, 2013
Triceroy wrote:
<quoted text>
More lies. Muslims are not condemned to hell, for the simple fact taht "hell" is a lie, perpetrated by the Hellenists of Greece, who loved to twist the teachings of Paul, even while he was yet alive. The Europeans have never gotten it right. The true, Hebrew word they replaced with hell was "sheol" which simply means "the grave". All go to the grave, righteous or sinner, but only the righteous will be resurrected to life, while the unrighteous will be resurrected to judgement. They will be tossed into Gahena, the lake of fire, which means "eternal destruction" (damnation is another bs European word that means absolutely nothing).
Anyone who denies Jesus is the son of God will be destroyed, with no chance of being among the living to times indefinite, after the day of judgement. Everything else they're mistaken on will be clarified durring the 1,ooo year rule of the Christ.
If you survive til the end, and don't forsake your idols you will not make it, you will burst into flames along with your god. The Messiah will reign forever, not 1000 years, that's a Christian myth.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#176615 May 17, 2013
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: oh i, can see and hear fine. but what i ain't, is stupid.
and from what i see here, is why your father. did not take you outside of the camp, to have you stoned to death as a rebellious child.
unless he, loved you a lot more. than even your, letting on here. because obviously you have never heard of, honor your mother and father. and apparently you, never have.
There are exceptions to every rule and that only applies to parents who serve the living God, my parents don't. And I'd be careful rabbee because you're on really thin ice with me.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#176616 May 17, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>So why do you partnership with Satan?
You certainly don't have a clear understanding of God.
You quote Scripture without understanding the full message of Scripture.
Its not that you can't understand Scripture, its that you don't want to understand Gods teaching.
You want to use it to justify your hate and bigotry.
you are a self righteous imbecile on your way to hell to be with your father when you both die.
You are screwed Susan by your own mind set.
All you do is project Shamma and I really think you're hopeless.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#176617 May 17, 2013
Not than much is needed, but here is further proof that Muhammed was a false prophet..

Mark 12:1-9
1And He began to speak to them in parables:“A man planted a vineyard and put a wall around it, and dug a vat under the wine press and built a tower, and rented it out to vine-growers and went on a journey. 2“At the harvest time he sent a slave to the vine-growers, in order to receive some of the produce of the vineyard from the vine-growers. 3“They took him, and beat him and sent him away empty-handed. 4“Again he sent them another slave, and they wounded him in the head, and treated him shamefully. 5“And he sent another, and that one they killed; and so with many others, beating some and killing others. 6“He had one more to send, a beloved son; he sent him last of all to them, saying,‘They will respect my son.’7“But those vine-growers said to one another,‘This is the heir; come, let us kill him, and the inheritance will be ours!’ 8“They took him, and killed him and threw him out of the vineyard. 9“What will the owner of the vineyard do? He will come and destroy the vine-growers, and will give the vineyard to others.

The planter of the vineyard represents God. The symbolic cultivators of the vine are the world's religious leaders, including the pharisees in Jesus's Day. The vine is mankind and the slaves sent to check on the cultivator's work are the prophets of God, who they'd either beat up or kill. Finally, the man who planted the vines in the 1st place sends his son lastly, thinking that the time for sending slaves(prophets) is finished, and that perhaps they will respect one of higher authority, his son. The cultivators, having rejected him sought to take his place at the foremost position of honor and glory in the sight of men, like a Pope on his throne. They kill the wine grower's son, not wanting him to rule. Men/vine cultivators wished to rule in his stead.

Because they killed his son, the creator wouldn't send any more slaves/prophets (Muhammed came AFTER Jesus, mind you), he would simply come and destroy the cultivators and replace them with new spiritual leaders but they have not yet been destroyed or replaced, obviously..

Luke 19:27
But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them--bring them here and kill them in front of me.'"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Speaking of religion: Pagans stir a fuss in Beebe (Jun '14) Feb 28 guest 119
News Looking for a Pagan community in Kentucky? (Mar '12) Feb 27 Not a modern Chri... 15
News Man wins OK to wear goat horns in driver's lice... Feb 26 stalk this 19
News The war on Christmas (Dec '10) Feb '17 Eagle 12 4,947
omens of dead animals (Aug '08) Feb '17 Nicole Orsak 117
ecoven on Facebook. secret group free classes a... (Apr '14) Feb '17 Kcreoke 2
News 'Everyone will be Muslim because of our stupidi... Jan '17 Rabbeen Al Jihad 20
More from around the web