Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Brussels Journal

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Comments
165,621 - 165,640 of 200,106 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago
polo

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Templar wrote:
"Historians say that pre-Islamic Arabs worshipped the moon-god by bowing in prayer toward Mecca several times a day. They would also make a pilgrimage to Mecca, run around the Kabah seven times and throw stones at the devil. And they fasted for one month, which began with the appearance of the crescent moon and ended when the crescent moon reappeared.
These same rites form the core of Islam today: Muslims bow in prayer toward Mecca; they make a pilgrimage to Mecca and run around the Kabah seven times; and they still throw stones at the devil. They also observe the fast of Ramadan, which begins and ends with the crescent moon.
Moreover, the ancient symbol of the pagan moon-god, the crescent moon, is the official symbol of Islam; it appears on the flags of Muslim countries, as well as on the tops of mosques and minarets everywhere."
A prove muslims are in fact pagans, worshiping one of the pagan gods.
Please Check Your Bible Every thing You said The Prophets Of Old Did The Same.

Prophet Muhammad explained his mission in the following words: The comparison between me and the preceding prophets is similar to a group of people who took part in building a house and completed it but for an empty space for one block or brick. Onlookers admired it and said in astonishment:'What a beautiful mansion, if it were not for the place of the missing brick' I have been this brick and I am the last or the seal of prophets. Sahih Bukhari P. 18. Muhammad then said: I am one brick of it.

In this analogy the Prophet does not refer to himself as the whole house but as a part of this structure of Prophethood. Thus, he draws the attention of his nation and the followers of previous prophets that the true glory of the people of faith is only through cooperation and integration.

As if to confirm this, Allah says in the Quran:

Verily, this Brotherhood of yours is a single Brotherhood, and I am your Lord and Cherisher. Therefore serve Me,(and no other) Quran Sura 21, The Prophets, verse 92.
Islam does not identify itself with a single person or race, rather it is the recognition and submission to Allah. Thus, the mere faith in Muhammad does not suffice. Islam demands the belief in the great caravan of prophets of which Abraham is the vanguard. His offspring includes Isaac, Ishmael, Jacob, Joseph, David, Solomon, Moses, Jesus, and Muhammad (peace be upon them all). They are the teachers and examples to mankind whose stations were solely assigned by Allah. Thus, to attribute sinful behaviour to any of them, which even ordinary people would be ashamed of committing, would be to question the wisdom of Allah in choosing such people. Hence, Islam emphatically maintains the high moral and ethical status of such men. Furthermore, to deny or reject any of the prophets would be the abandonment of faith. Hence, preserving the integrity of the prophethood and its lineage paves the way for cooperation of the people of faith.

The Quran says:
Praise be to Allah, the Cherisher and Sustainer of the worlds. Quran Sura 1, The Opening, verse 1.

Thus, Allah does not identify Himself solely with the Muslims, the Arabs, or the Semitic tribes. He is the Lord of the worlds. Therefore, whoever turns to Allah in love and worship understands that there are other people of faith with whom he has to cooperate in order to fulfill the objectives of Allah and abide by His commands. In this connection, Allah not only counsels man about his good behaviour regarding others, but cautions him as well:

Say to My servants that they should (only) say those things that are best: for Satan does sow dissensions among them: for Satan is to man an avowed enemy. Quran Sura 17, The Children of Israel, verse 53.

Read The Last & Final Testament Of God On Line With An Open Mind

http://www.dar-us-salam.com/T ...

The Life Of Prophet Muhammad(Peace be on Him)
http://www.alquranclasses.com ...
http://www.quranmiracles.com/
http://www.allahsword.com/mir .
polo

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>You are pathetic.
All Quran scripture before sura 9 is abrogated.
That means Muslims don't need any excuse to lie, rape, rob, and murder non-Muslims.
All non-Muslims can be raped, robbed, and murdered under the law of Islam without punishment for committing those crimes against non-Muslims.
The only guarantee a Muslim has to get into Muhammad's paradise is by Jihad, killing non-Muslims.
You made a mistake This Is The Bible You Are talking About
The prophets (Lies, Incestetc.) according to the Bible:
Abraham married his sister (Genesis 20:12)
Lot had incest with his daughters who begat his children (Genesis 19:30)
David/adultery with Bathsheba (2 Samuel 11:1-7)
Brother rapes and commits incest with his sister—
Howbeit he (Amnon, one of the sons of David) would not hearken unto her this sister Tamar's voice: but, being stronger than she, forced (raped) her, and LAY (had sex) with her." 2 SAMUEL 13:14
Son commits incest and rapes his mothers wholesale!
"So they spread Absalom (another of the sons of David) a tent upon the top of the house; and Absalom WENT IN (had intercourse) unto his father's concubines (same as "wives", see KETURAH in the index) in the sight of ISRAEL" 2 SAMUEL 16:22

If you want More I can give you some more.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Continued:
Quran verifies Jesus is no ordinary Prophet

It is often asserted by Muslims that Adam likewise had no natural father and therefore Jesus should not be singled out as unique in this regard. It is true that Adam also had no earthly father -- but that is to be expected! How could he have had natural parents if he himself was the first man! However, it was completely different with Jesus. There must have been hundreds of thousands of men and women through whom Jesus could have been born, just like every other prophet after Adam. Yet this was a Sign to mankind. God wanted the world to know that Jesus did not come from the natural seed of man here below; instead he came from the divine nature of God above.

2) Lived a holy life

He (Gabriel) said: "Nay, I am only a messenger from thy Lord,(to announce) to thee the gift of a holy son."
Surat-u Maryam (19):19
Jesus was truly a holy son. Having come from God and not from the seed of man, his life was untouched at birth by the influence of Satan. Truly, Jesus lived a pure life without fault. Many Muslims will contend that Jesus is not unique in this regard because all the prophets were completely faultless.

However, if we carefully search the Qur'an, we find that such is not the case. It is evident that even the great prophets prayed for God's forgiveness. Unlike Jesus, they too, like all other men, were born from the seed of Adam. Notice the following examples:

Adam (and Eve): They said: "Our Lord, we have wronged our own souls. If thou forgive us not and bestow not upon us Thy mercy, we shall certainly be lost."
Surat-ul Araf (7):23

Abraham: And who (God) I hope will forgive me my faults on the Day of judgment.
Surat-ush Shu-araa (26):82

Moses: He prayed: "O my Lord! I have indeed wronged my soul! Do Thou then forgive me!" Surat-ul Qasas (28):16

David: And David gathered that We had tried him; he asked forgiveness of His Lord.
Surat-us Sad (38):24

Solomon: He said, "O my Lord! Forgive me... "
Surat-us Sad (38):35

Jonah: And he had done acts worthy of blame. Had it not been that he (repented and) glorified God, he would certainly have remained inside the fish... Surat-us Saffat (37):142-144

Muhammad: Verily We have granted thee (Muhammad) a manifest victory; that God may forgive thee thy faults of the past and those to follow.
Surat-ul Fath (48):1-2

Know therefore that there is no god but God, and ask forgiveness for thy fault, and for the men and women who believe.
Surat-u Muhammad (47):19

If one were to very carefully search the whole Qur'an he would not find any such verse regarding Jesus asking forgiveness from God. The reason should now be clear; he was holy; he was faultless and perfectly pure. He was from above and not of this world.

3) Performed mighty miracles

I have come to you with a Sign from your Lord, in that I (Jesus) make for you out of clay as it were, the figure of a bird, and breathe into it, and it becomes a bird by God's leave; and I heal those born blind, and the lepers, and I quicken the dead, by God's leave...
Surat-u Ali-Imran (3):49

Not only did Jesus perform great miracles of healing and raise the dead to life, but unlike any other prophet before or after him, the Qur'an describes him as shaping a bird, breathing into it, and causing it to become a live animal!
The above phrase is evidence that Jesus has the power of God to created from the clay of the earth a living creature.

4) Returned to the Presence of God

Behold! God said: "O Jesus! I will take thee and raise thee to Myself..."
Surat-u Ali-Imran (3):55
Unlike most other prophets who returned to dust,

Jesus was not only taken up into Heaven, but more importantly, was taken up to God Himself! The Scriptures mention no other prophet who received such honor.
Since Jesus was from above, from God Himself, it is noteworthy that according to the Qur'an, that is exactly where Jesus returned!

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
HughBe---Tell me dear, what qualifies the US to be TRUSTED as a nuclear power?
Frijoles---Because we USUALLY don't make statements like the one below::
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-437 ...
Rajoub: Israel should beware, we are enemies
Palestinian official, interviewed on Lebanese television network, breaks from moderate tone of most PA leaders, states,‘Palestinians are enemies of Israel; if we had nuclear weapons, we would use them against Israel’
HughBe--- Am I to understand that the US must be trusted as a nuclear power because it has not declared itself to be the enemy of ISRAEL?
In other words as long as a country is pro Israel it is trustworthy?
I note your USUALLY and it means that the US makes such statements and must NOT be TRUSTED.
Tell me about the INVASION and the murder of hundreds of thousands of Iraqis by the US?
Where are the WMD?
The UN said that there was NONE but the US said otherwise.
Do you know that I once heard that almost a MILLION Iraqis died in the war that was first called operation OIL?
I have subsequently tried to verified the figure(MILLION) that I heard on an overseas electronic media but have not been able to do so.
I have no problem finding how many of a particular group were killed literally 1800 years ago etc.
I find the world to be STRANGE.
I dont know why simple things confuse you as so

If a nation unilaterally threatens another nation with nukes, then common sense would be that the first nation is not to be trusted with them

I cant say this any clearer.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Continued:
Quran confirms Jesus is no ordinary prophet.

5) Will return to the world

And (Jesus) shall be a Sign (for the coming of the Hour (of Judgment).
Surat-uz Zukhruf (43):61
Though the Qur'an does not explicitly talk of Jesus' return from Heaven, many Muslim scholars use this verse to support the Muslim tradition that Jesus will return to the world in the Last Days to defeat the forces of Satan and prepare the way for universal peace. In his footnote to this verse found in "The Holy Qur'an / Translation and Commetitary" by Yusuf Ali, we read the following: "This is understood to refer to the second coming of Jesus in the Last Days just before the Resurrection..."

In summary, the above Qur'anic references give us a picture of Jesus who was miraculously born outside the blood stream of Adam, lived a sinless perfect life, performed great miracles even of creation, was raised up to God Himself, and is expected to return to the world to pave the way for universal peace. No other prophet in any of the Holy Books is described as this! Regardless what some Muslims may say, the Qur'an speaks loudly for itself -- Jesus is no ordinary prophet!!!

Jesus is the unique Son of God.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
HughBe---I believe that you may have inadvertently overlooked my question and so I shall repeat.
No, actually I didnt. The conversation moved on for everyone but the personality stuck in your head.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

polo wrote:
<quoted text>
You made a mistake This Is The Bible You Are talking About
The prophets (Lies, Incestetc.) according to the Bible:
Abraham married his sister (Genesis 20:12)
Lot had incest with his daughters who begat his children (Genesis 19:30)
David/adultery with Bathsheba (2 Samuel 11:1-7)
Brother rapes and commits incest with his sister—
Howbeit he (Amnon, one of the sons of David) would not hearken unto her this sister Tamar's voice: but, being stronger than she, forced (raped) her, and LAY (had sex) with her." 2 SAMUEL 13:14
Son commits incest and rapes his mothers wholesale!
"So they spread Absalom (another of the sons of David) a tent upon the top of the house; and Absalom WENT IN (had intercourse) unto his father's concubines (same as "wives", see KETURAH in the index) in the sight of ISRAEL" 2 SAMUEL 16:22
If you want More I can give you some more.
You are just a dumb ass gullible Muslim on your way to the fires of hell.

Did Abraham Really Marry His Sister?
The short answer is no, Abraham did not really marry his sister. I think the explanation for this is interesting. I hope you will find it enlightening.

Here is the quote from Genesis 11:29.

Genesis 11:29
And Abram and Nahor took them wives: the name of Abram's wife was Sarai; and the name of Nahor's wife, Milcah, the daughter of Haran, the father of Milcah, and the father of Iscah.
Let's take a look at two verses dealing with Abram and Lot.

Gen 14:12
And they took Lot, Abram's brother's son, who dwelt in Sodom, and his goods, and departed.

Gen 14:16
And he brought back all the goods, and also brought again his brother Lot, and his goods, and the women also, and the people.
Did you notice that in Genesis 14:12 Lot is called Abram's brother's son or his nephew, as we would say today, and then in Genesis 14:16 Lot is called Abram's brother. So one might suggest that in Abram's day the word brother could be understood to also include newphews. Let me suggest that the same is true for the word sister.

I have learned that in the Hebrew language a noun can be singular or plural based on the context. Strong's says that the Hebrew word for daughter is bath, 1323. If you do an Englishman's search for this word you will see that quite a number of the instances are translated as daughters and also some are daughter. So now here is Genesis 11:29 with the word daughters instead of the singular daughter.

Genesis 11:29
And Abram and Nahor took them wives: the name of Abram's wife was Sarai; and the name of Nahor's wife, Milcah, the daughters of Haran, the father of Milcah, and the father of Iscah.
Interesting! So now let's get a second source for this idea. The Book of Jasher, while not inspired, is mentioned twice in scripture that we should look at it. So here is what it says.

Jasher 12:44
And at that time Nahor and Abram took unto themselves wives, the daughters of their brother Haran; the wife of Nahor was Milca and the name of Abram's wife was Sarai. And Sarai, wife of Abram, was barren; she had no offspring in those days.

Haran had just died before they took his daughters as wives. Abram then also took upon himself the care of his newphew Lot. Also according to Jasher Abram spent a number of years living in the house of Shem being taught the law of God.

So Abraham knew God's law very well and would have known it was improper for him to marry his sister. Sarah was actually Abraham's niece. Leviticus 18 does not prohibit the marriage of a man and his niece.
polo

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Shamma wrote:
Continued:
Though the Qur'an does not explicitly talk of Jesus' return from Heaven, many Muslim scholars use this verse to support the Muslim tradition that Jesus will return to the world in the Last Days to defeat the forces of Satan and prepare the way for universal peace. In his footnote to this verse found in "The Holy Qur'an / Translation and Commetitary" by Yusuf Ali, we read the following: "This is understood to refer to the second coming of Jesus in the Last Days just before the Resurrection..."
In summary, the above Qur'anic references give us a picture of Jesus who was miraculously born outside the blood stream of Adam, lived a sinless perfect life, performed great miracles even of creation, was raised up to God Himself, and is expected to return to the world to pave the way for universal peace. No other prophet in any of the Holy Books is described as this! Regardless what some Muslims may say, the Qur'an speaks loudly for itself -- Jesus is no ordinary prophet!!!
Have You Read The Quran?

Or You Are Just Happy To Copy And Paste.
Have You Read Chapter 19 Surah Maryam?

uhuh

Madrid, Spain

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

interesting that Quran mentions resurrection at Sinai,
bmz wrote:
2:55 When you said, "Moses, we will not believe you until we see Allah face to face", lightning and thunder shocked you to death before your very eyes.
2:56 But We gave you life so that you could be grateful.
upon hearing the terrifying sounds of thunder and the horn blast, their souls "jumped out of their bodies" (Shabbat 88b), i.e. the Israelites dropped down dead from cardiogenic shock
God revived them back to life with the "dew of resurrection" (tal techiya)
and they said enough, "We will die if we hear the voice of YHVH any more" (Deut 5:25)
Cool

Wednesbury, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>All Muslims know is how to bull-shit.
The life of Muslims is based on lies and fantasy.
Their way of life is nothing but death and destruction.
Muslims are tolerated because non-Muslims are civilized.
Muslims are tolerated bcos we are feared!!!

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>

Once he knows you are having sex, that will put him off and he will look for some one else.
Aw shucks, man.

He's never put any restriction on sex. Not having sex till date is my personal preference which I'll explain later down the post.

He is himself not a virgin - I heard that once he'd enticed a young virginal girl to have sex with him claiming that it was her "good" fortune that the avataar of the age had asked her.

I was told that the mesmerized girl willingly gave herself to him and later his close companions were made to wash the blood-stained sheet (her broken seal led to bleeding! LOL).

As for me, sexual thoughts don't grip my mind/emotions like they do the ordinary persons in the world. I joke a lot about sex but there's no desire in mind.

To put it bluntly - I can have sex whenever I please given my extra-handsome physical appearance and adding to the physical attraction is my terrific poise, well-modulated voice, gleaming skin (golden color) and the explicit display of material wealth as seen in the stylish haute couture clothes and branded cars.

I always keep getting the "come on" looks from females and bisexual/gay men. I simply smile, wave or wink at them.

Why am I a virgin till now?

I'm born with great self-control and if I put my mind to acquiring something then sooner or later I master it or get it and on several occasions, since a very tender age, I've noticed that various cosmic agencies make circumstances favorable for me to get the thing desired.

Besides, I have through my yogic experiences discovered 2 fundamental attributes about sex:

1) It throws the mind into the subconscient where the worst psychological, vital and physical impressions lie embedded. So, it's a lowering of consciousness, when viewed from a higher perspective.

2) I felt disgusted, pain and weakness when I masturbated - I've masturbated just twice in my entire life: the first time was experimental, the second was to conform the horrible aftereffects of weakness, pain in cardiac center in the center of the chest region and I could directly perceive the life-forces draining out of my ejaculate (semen) and flowing out rapidly from the tips of my right thumb and right index finger (the life-forces from flow outward from the right index and re-enter the body through the right thumb under normal and healthy circumstances but when energy is wasted the circuit is broken and then the life-force escapes into the atmosphere in bluish electrical lines of force). Those masturbation experiences were disgusting, painful and enervating and as such I have no wish to repeat them. The yogic descents take sublimate the semen into useful energy....
Cool

Wednesbury, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

....and also superior Lol!
uhuh

Madrid, Spain

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

"(Faustus said):
You claimed that Moses wrote of Christ, I will be very grateful if you would show me just what he has written. I have searched the Scriptures and found no prophecies of Christ, because there are none. What then, shall we point to? Shall it be that passage which you often quote where the God of Moses said to him,'I will raise up unto them from among their brethren a prophet like you'?
But there are many reasons against our thinking that this refers to Christ;
Christ was not a prophet, nor was He like Moses, for Moses was a man, and Christ is God; Moses was a sinner, and Christ sinless; Moses was born by ordinary birth, and Christ born of a virgin; Moses was put to death on the mountain for offending his God, and Christ suffered voluntarily and the Father was well pleased in Him.
If we were to assert that Christ was a prophet like Moses, the Jews would either deride us as ignorant or pronounce us untruthful.
You surely must acknowledge that the teaching of Jesus is opposed to that of Moses."
- Augustine, contra Faustum

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

polo wrote:
<quoted text>
Please Check Your Bible Every thing You said The Prophets Of Old Did The Same.
Prophet Muhammad explained his mission in the following words: The comparison between me and the preceding prophets is similar to a group of people who took part in building a house and completed it but for an empty space for one block or brick. Onlookers admired it and said in astonishment:'What a beautiful mansion, if it were not for the place of the missing brick' I have been this brick and I am the last or the seal of prophets. Sahih Bukhari P. 18. Muhammad then said: I am one brick of it.
In this analogy the Prophet does not refer to himself as the whole house but as a part of this structure of Prophethood. Thus, he draws the attention of his nation and the followers of previous prophets that the true glory of the people of faith is only through cooperation and integration.
As if to confirm this, Allah says in the Quran:
Verily, this Brotherhood of yours is a single Brotherhood, and I am your Lord and Cherisher. Therefore serve Me,(and no other) Quran Sura 21, The Prophets, verse 92.
Islam does not identify itself with a single person or race, rather it is the recognition and submission to Allah. Thus, the mere faith in Muhammad does not suffice. Islam demands the belief in the great caravan of prophets of which Abraham is the vanguard. His offspring includes Isaac, Ishmael, Jacob, Joseph, David, Solomon, Moses, Jesus, and Muhammad (peace be upon them all). They are the teachers and examples to mankind whose stations were solely assigned by Allah. Thus, to attribute sinful behaviour to any of them, which even ordinary people would be ashamed of committing, would be to question the wisdom of Allah in choosing such people. Hence, Islam emphatically maintains the high moral and ethical status of such men. Furthermore, to deny or reject any of the prophets would be the abandonment of faith. Hence, preserving the integrity of the prophethood and its lineage paves the way for cooperation of the people of faith.
The Quran says:
Praise be to Allah, the Cherisher and Sustainer of the worlds. Quran Sura 1, The Opening, verse 1.
Thus, Allah does not identify Himself solely with the Muslims, the Arabs, or the Semitic tribes. He is the Lord of the worlds. Therefore, whoever turns to Allah in love and worship understands that there are other people of faith with whom he has to cooperate in order to fulfill the objectives of Allah and abide by His commands. In this connection, Allah not only counsels man about his good behaviour regarding others, but cautions him as well:
Say to My servants that they should (only) say those things that are best: for Satan does sow dissensions among them: for Satan is to man an avowed enemy. Quran Sura 17, The Children of Israel, verse 53.
The Life Of Prophet Muhammad(Peace be on Him)
http://www.alquranclasses.com ...
http://www.quranmiracles.com/
http://www.allahsword.com/mir .
What you not understand Polo, is that Muhammad was respected by the pagan Arabs as being an jinn devil consulter with familiar spirits.
A jinn priest.

Where the problem is, is that Muhammad's profession of being a Jinn devil priest is that God calls an a consulter with familiar spirits an abomination.
Deuteronomy 18:9 When thou art come into the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee, thou shalt not learn to do after the abominations of those nations.
10 There shall not be found among you any one that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, or that useth divination, or an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch,
11 Or a charmer, or a consulter with familiar spirits, or a wizard, or a necromancer.
12 For all that do these things are an abomination unto the LORD: and because of these abominations the LORD thy God doth drive them out from before thee.
polo

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>What you not understand Polo, is that Muhammad was respected by the pagan Arabs as being an jinn devil consulter with familiar spirits.
A jinn priest.
Where the problem is, is that Muhammad's profession of being a Jinn devil priest is that God calls an a consulter with familiar spirits an abomination.
Deuteronomy 18:9 When thou art come into the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee, thou shalt not learn to do after the abominations of those nations.
10 There shall not be found among you any one that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, or that useth divination, or an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch,
11 Or a charmer, or a consulter with familiar spirits, or a wizard, or a necromancer.
12 For all that do these things are an abomination unto the LORD: and because of these abominations the LORD thy God doth drive them out from before thee.
Why Did He Had To Emigrate From Makka To Medina Then

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

The occultism jinn devil worship of Muhammad.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
the profit

Billerica, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
That piece is the evidence that Moses didn't write it, but other people in other time.
It only underlines the "superiority" of Moses over the other prophets.
You are Muslim and as such you have no choice but to believe Deut 18:18 is about Muhammad, deny this, it's like deny the word of Allah, and since you can't accept your god is imperfect etc, you prefer to fool yourself.
If in Deut 18:18 " I will set up a prophet for them from among their brothers like you" you interpret the "like you" as the prophet that god will set up, do as it described in Deut 34:10-12, then Muhammad has not seen god face to face, nor he made great miracles as Moses did to free the Israelites and some Egyptians, nor other powerful things he did after freed his people.
That's enough to disqualified Muhammad and makes your Allah a desperate liar.
A mere 20 or so verses from deut show us clearly what was meant by brothers in 18:18

Deuteronomy 17
14 When thou art come unto the land which the Lord thy God giveth thee, and shalt possess it, and shalt dwell therein, and shalt say, I will set a king over me, like as all the nations that are about me;

15 Thou shalt in any wise set him king over thee, whom the Lord thy God shall choose: one from among thy brethren shalt thou set king over thee: thou mayest not set a stranger over thee, which is not thy brother.

Deuteronomy 18

15 The Lord thy God will raise up unto thee a Prophet from the midst of thee, of thy brethren, like unto me; unto him ye shall hearken;

17 And the Lord said unto me, They have well spoken that which they have spoken.

18 I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him.

It's impossible to think that God would tell the Jews to appoint Arabs, who were pagan at that time, to be kings over them rather than fellow Israelites. Brothers or fellow bretheren meant fellow Israelites.

20 But the prophet, which shall presume to speak a word in my name, which I have not commanded him to speak, or that shall speak in the name of other gods, even that prophet shall die.

Muhammad clearly DID die and Muslims merely ignore this. One can argue whether Jesus actually died or not, but I don't think it's about him either. But it's CLEARLY not about Muhammad.
the profit

Billerica, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

polo wrote:
<quoted text>
Why Did He Had To Emigrate From Makka To Medina Then
Because he was agitating in Mecca and trashing their beliefs and this is why Muslims, even today, agitate everywhere they go. He was lucky they didn't just kill him, and if you look at what happened later to them, if I were them, I would have thought "we should have killed him when we had the chance but instead we let him go". They were probably thinking this when mister no compulsion in religion was smashing all of their idols after they surrendered without a fight.

They were stupid. They entered into a treaty with him and gave him time to get stronger, and the moment he got strong enough, out comes a conspiracy theory that allowed him to break his 10 year treaty after a mere two years. You didn't honestly think he had any intention of keeping that treaty any longer than he had to, did you? Allah's apostle has to stay away from the Kabba one moment longer than necessary just because he made a treaty? Are you kidding me? The Meccans were complete fools, so in that respect, they got what they deserved.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Shamma wrote:
Continued:
Jesus is not outside of the blood line of Adam by your own admission. Mary was Jesus' mother who was human and descended from Adam. Jesus in the NT is also called the second or seed of Adam and he will be defeated by the seed of the woman (Eve) Genesis 3:15
the profit

Billerica, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

My last post is a lesson for people today. Muslims will act just like their Profit. They will make any agreements and act any false way they can until the time is right and they have gained time to become strong enough. THEN you will find out how they REALLY think. You can't make treaties with mentalities like this, just like you couldn't make treaties with Muhammad while he is trying to get stronger.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••