Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Brussels Journal

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Comments
165,601 - 165,620 of 199,905 Comments Last updated 11 min ago
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Babar wrote:
<quoted text>
Your so-called prophet "managed to convince people" by ordering the executions of his critics and enemies, the thefts of their property, and the enslavements of their surviving women and children. This cowed the rest into "submission" to "Allah and His Messenger." The PROOF is in the authoritative MUSLIM histories that Mohammad was in fact a brutal and narcissistic warlord who used religion as an all-purpose justification for what today would land him in a psychiatric prison until such time as he would or even could be deemed fit to stand trial for numerous crimes against humanity.
I sampled Islamic pudding, and to me it tastes like shit, but then, I wasn't raised on this shit, so I never developed a tolerance for it.
That is Bull Shit!

No worries! I can understand which Shit were you raised on. I know that one well.

You were raised on Christ's Shit!

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>

I would simply laugh at the rabbis, priests, maulvis and pundits and held them in very low esteem.

Take care.
Your inability to see people as people, humans as humans, is what limits you.

People are not ideologies, and the business of living is messy.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Your inability to see people as people, humans as humans, is what limits you.
People are not ideologies, and the business of living is messy.
Joel---I would simply laugh at the rabbis, priests, maulvis and pundits and held them in very low esteem.

Frijoles---People are not IDELOGIES

HughBe---Ideology---"the body of doctrine, myth, belief, etc., that GUIDES an individual, social movement, institution, class, or large group."

Think again, dearest.

Tell me dear, what qualifies the US to be TRUSTED as a nuclear power?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you have not read it. If you had read it, you would have tries to defend the darkest and the filthy History of the Church and Christianity.
Read again:
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...
BMZ, I know that your comments are not meant for me and I know that you are aware that there is not ONE church now or even in the past. There are over 30, 000 different churches today.

Also keep in mind that the "church" killed MILLIONS of Christians.

Regards.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Joel---I would simply laugh at the rabbis, priests, maulvis and pundits and held them in very low esteem.
HughBe---Ideology---"the body of doctrine, myth, belief, etc., that GUIDES an individual, social movement, institution, class, or large group."
Think again, dearest.
You suffer the same personality flaw

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Think again, dearest.
Because we usually don't make statements like the one below::

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-437...

Rajoub: Israel should beware, we are enemies

Palestinian official, interviewed on Lebanese television network, breaks from moderate tone of most PA leaders, states,‘Palestinians are enemies of Israel; if we had nuclear weapons, we would use them against Israel’
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Shamma wrote:
The Quran:
Quran (2:191-193)- "And slay them wherever ye find them, and drive them out of the places whence they drove you out, for persecution [of Muslims] is worse than slaughter [of non-believers]... but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until persecution is no more, and religion is for Allah."
Please read the filthy and the darkest History of the Church and Christianity and the violence and filth carried out in the name of her vain God, Jesus.

When the Jews were a weak and a scattered people, the lying Church and the lying fathers lied against God, teh Propehts, the Jews and butchered the Tanakh.

They came up with a Liars' Manual, a forgery known as the Old Testament and their own forgery known as Lying Against God and Jesus, also known as the New Testament. This operation went on over centuries.

When Islam spread, the Church felt threatened and pissed off! What could be done?

The Church's lying machinery went into action in the 18th and 19th Century and evangelists, polemicists were dispatched with colonial officers and the lying had gone into top gear, against Islam and Qur'aan.

And you are among the modern breed of wicked Church liars, who distort, misquote and never quote important verses which are connected with the verses that you lying breed of Christians quote.

Let me show you how filthy and dishonest polemic Christians ARE:

You quoted 2:191-193 but you did not quote 2:190, which is the opening verse in that section.
Now read this, Pagan.( Translated by me ):
"2:190 Fight, in the way of Allah, against those who wage war upon you, but do not commit aggression by attacking first. Allah does not like aggressors, 2:191 and slay them wherever you come upon them, drive them away from wherever they drove you away. Oppression is worse than slaughter. But do not fight in the vicinity of the Sacred House of Worship unless they attack you there first, but if they fight against you, you may slay them. This shall be the just retribution, such disbelievers deserve. 2:192 But if they desist, then Allah is much-forgiving and the Most Merciful.

2:193 Fight until there is no more oppression, and worship of Allah is established. If the oppressors desist, then there shall be no more hostility, except against oppressors, if any.

2:194 The Sacred months should be kept sacred but you are allowed to retaliate during the sacred months, only if you are attacked. If anyone commits aggression against you, then retaliate likewise and remain conscious of Allah. Know that Allah is with those who are conscious of Him."
You have to read and understand Qur'aan.

The problem is that you can only understand the Horse Shit in your New Testament but I don't know how do you manage to believe the load of bull shit in the NT.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
You suffer the same personality flaw
HughBe---I believe that you may have inadvertently overlooked my question and so I shall repeat.

What qualifies the US to be TRUSTED as a nuclear power?

Frijoles---You suffer the same personality flaw

HughBe-- I believe that you unwittingly dropped the S.

So, YES, I agree with you and let me be specific about some of the flaws shared with Joel; confidence, strength, self-assurance and a GENUINE sense of self-worth.
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

HughBe wrote:
BMZ, I know that your comments are not meant for me and I know that you are aware that there is not ONE church now or even in the past. There are over 30, 000 different churches today.

Also keep in mind that the "church" killed MILLIONS of Christians.

Regards.
Thank you for the understanding, HughBe.

Yes, the Church also killed millions of Christians, who went against her false triune God or trinity.

That is why the early Christians ran East.

Best regards
BMZ

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

PERSONALITY TYPE & IDEOLOGY:

1) Personality types can be classified as mystical, intellectual, religious, malevolent, benevolent, athletic, lazy, criminal and the like.

2) Each human being has in him a mixture of these personality traits in varying degrees of manifestation with the leading personality traits serving as the catalysts in his life.

3) Logically speaking, a particular personality type is attracted to a particular ideology which in turn guides and further molds the innate personal instincts of the person in an intimate manner. So, here, we observe a causal relationship between personality type and ideology.

4) As such, it's hard to separate personality type from the ideology that attracts the person - Like attracts like is the law in this field of action..

5) Personality and ideology are like the obverse and reverse sides of a coin or they are the two complementary ends of one pole of existence.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Because we usually don't make statements like the one below::
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-437...
Palestinian official, interviewed on Lebanese television network, breaks from moderate tone of most PA leaders, states,‘Palestinians are enemies of Israel; if we had nuclear weapons, we would use them against Israel’
HughBe---Tell me dear, what qualifies the US to be TRUSTED as a nuclear power?

Frijoles---Because we USUALLY don't make statements like the one below::

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-437 ...

HughBe--- Am I to understand that the US must be trusted as a nuclear power because it has not declared itself to be the enemy of ISRAEL?

In other words as long as a country is pro Israel it is trustworthy?

I note your USUALLY and it means that the US makes such statements and must NOT be TRUSTED.

Tell me about the INVASION and the murder of hundreds of thousands of Iraqis by the US?

Where are the WMD?

The UN said that there was NONE but the US said otherwise.

Do you know that I once heard that almost a MILLION Iraqis died in the war that was first called operation OIL?

I have subsequently tried to verified the figure(MILLION) that I heard on an overseas electronic media but have not been able to do so.

I have no problem finding how many of a particular group were killed literally 1800 years ago etc.

I find the world to be STRANGE.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
CORRECTION POST #176028
1) Can you tell me WHO, WHERE and WHEN set all the criterion from which we can establish who is the true prophet of god and who is not?
You know, according to any MUM his or her son is the most beautiful one ever born in this world. No matter which son you show to them, they won't never accept another as more beautiful of their own son. You Muslims are the same, no matter that out there, there are books better off than Quran you still BELIEVE Quran is the best book ever.
rabbee: all scripture written by alleged as men, all have deceit in them. there is only OneSet, of Scripture Written by G-D. and we all know at least, a little somthing about that story. even if it is not quite, the correct version. and hello there were about, 2 million wittnesses to this event taking place. and there were representatives, from every known nation at the time. so you just can't make the claim, that only the alleged as lying jews were there.

so therefore a true prophet, must be true to TheWord actually given to us from G-D Only. nor does a true prophet - teach or preach - as if we are not still here, in this story from G-D.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
Religion is for the perverse and intellectually inferior human types who're genetically inclined towards worshipping some demonic being having megalomanical, narcissistic, jealous, fanatical, possessive, blood thirsty and savage instincts.
rabbee: yes we know - you think yours, is the only true religion just like muhammed, hitler and all the rest. but your prefered lifestyle against G-D religiously, is not my prefered lifestyle with G-D religiously. cause your the reason, this whole world is getting hell and death too.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Thank you, BMZ.

Best Regards.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Please read the filthy and the darkest History of the Church and Christianity and the violence and filth carried out in the name of her vain God, Jesus.
When the Jews were a weak and a scattered people, the lying Church and the lying fathers lied against God, teh Propehts, the Jews and butchered the Tanakh.
They came up with a Liars' Manual, a forgery known as the Old Testament and their own forgery known as Lying Against God and Jesus, also known as the New Testament. This operation went on over centuries.
When Islam spread, the Church felt threatened and pissed off! What could be done?
The Church's lying machinery went into action in the 18th and 19th Century and evangelists, polemicists were dispatched with colonial officers and the lying had gone into top gear, against Islam and Qur'aan.
And you are among the modern breed of wicked Church liars, who distort, misquote and never quote important verses which are connected with the verses that you lying breed of Christians quote.
You quoted 2:191-193 but you did not quote 2:190, which is the opening verse in that section.
<quoted text>
The problem is that you can only understand the Horse Shit in your New Testament but I don't know how do you manage to believe the load of bull shit in the NT.
rabbee: is this how you! justify muslems dark and filthy history? that it is ok, for muslems to still be doing this. just because somebody else, did. when you compare your, unholiness with their unholiness, your still left with your unholiness.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for agreeing with us that Jesus was a prophet. Whether he was that one or not, doesn't matter. However, we know he was not that one.
Question: If his disciples said that emphatically, why did they not say emphatically say anything about his other foolishly alleged roles, such as son of God, or God in flesh or God and other Bull Shits?
It shows that he was never known as the son of God or God in flesh or God when he was on the planet and also not for the three hundred plus years.
All Muslims know is how to bull-shit.
The life of Muslims is based on lies and fantasy.
Their way of life is nothing but death and destruction.
Muslims are tolerated because non-Muslims are civilized.
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
Thank you, BMZ.
Best Regards.
You are welcome, Joel.

The trick is now to do everything to agitate your ex-master. The more you agitate and aggravate him, the more frustrated will he be, will lose his cool and concentration and he will slowly turn into an ordinary powerless man.

Destroy his cool and calm by doing that.

This may take time. The faster way is to get married. Once he knows you are having sex, that will put him off and he will look for some one else.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
You are pathetic.
All Quran scripture before sura 9 is abrogated.
That means Muslims don't need any excuse to lie, rape, rob, and murder non-Muslims.
All non-Muslims can be raped, robbed, and murdered under the law of Islam without punishment for committing those crimes against non-Muslims.
The only guarantee a Muslim has to get into Muhammad's paradise is by Jihad, killing non-Muslims.
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>You are pathetic.

That means Muslims don't need any excuse to lie, rape, rob, and murder non-Muslims.
All non-Muslims can be raped, robbed, and murdered under the law of Islam without punishment for committing those crimes against non-Muslims.

The only guarantee a Muslim has to get into Muhammad's paradise is by Jihad, killing non-Muslims.
Horse Shit!

Actually, I wrote this, which you could neither refute nor were you able to defend your monstrous Church and her filthy record.

I gave the translation.

bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Shamma wrote:
You are pathetic.

Another Bull Shit!

Fool, Surah 8 and 9 are connected. Nothing has been abrogated.

We have abrogated the following Horse Shit:

That Jesus is the son of God.

That Jesus is God in flesh.

That Jesus is God.

That Jesus is the Father.

That Jesus is God, who came down to earth.

We condemn this Horse Shit.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••