Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 228201 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#176091 May 14, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>

Once he knows you are having sex, that will put him off and he will look for some one else.
Aw shucks, man.

He's never put any restriction on sex. Not having sex till date is my personal preference which I'll explain later down the post.

He is himself not a virgin - I heard that once he'd enticed a young virginal girl to have sex with him claiming that it was her "good" fortune that the avataar of the age had asked her.

I was told that the mesmerized girl willingly gave herself to him and later his close companions were made to wash the blood-stained sheet (her broken seal led to bleeding! LOL).

As for me, sexual thoughts don't grip my mind/emotions like they do the ordinary persons in the world. I joke a lot about sex but there's no desire in mind.

To put it bluntly - I can have sex whenever I please given my extra-handsome physical appearance and adding to the physical attraction is my terrific poise, well-modulated voice, gleaming skin (golden color) and the explicit display of material wealth as seen in the stylish haute couture clothes and branded cars.

I always keep getting the "come on" looks from females and bisexual/gay men. I simply smile, wave or wink at them.

Why am I a virgin till now?

I'm born with great self-control and if I put my mind to acquiring something then sooner or later I master it or get it and on several occasions, since a very tender age, I've noticed that various cosmic agencies make circumstances favorable for me to get the thing desired.

Besides, I have through my yogic experiences discovered 2 fundamental attributes about sex:

1) It throws the mind into the subconscient where the worst psychological, vital and physical impressions lie embedded. So, it's a lowering of consciousness, when viewed from a higher perspective.

2) I felt disgusted, pain and weakness when I masturbated - I've masturbated just twice in my entire life: the first time was experimental, the second was to conform the horrible aftereffects of weakness, pain in cardiac center in the center of the chest region and I could directly perceive the life-forces draining out of my ejaculate (semen) and flowing out rapidly from the tips of my right thumb and right index finger (the life-forces from flow outward from the right index and re-enter the body through the right thumb under normal and healthy circumstances but when energy is wasted the circuit is broken and then the life-force escapes into the atmosphere in bluish electrical lines of force). Those masturbation experiences were disgusting, painful and enervating and as such I have no wish to repeat them. The yogic descents take sublimate the semen into useful energy....
Cool

West Bromwich, UK

#176092 May 14, 2013
....and also superior Lol!
uhuh

Madrid, Spain

#176093 May 14, 2013
"(Faustus said):
You claimed that Moses wrote of Christ, I will be very grateful if you would show me just what he has written. I have searched the Scriptures and found no prophecies of Christ, because there are none. What then, shall we point to? Shall it be that passage which you often quote where the God of Moses said to him,'I will raise up unto them from among their brethren a prophet like you'?
But there are many reasons against our thinking that this refers to Christ;
Christ was not a prophet, nor was He like Moses, for Moses was a man, and Christ is God; Moses was a sinner, and Christ sinless; Moses was born by ordinary birth, and Christ born of a virgin; Moses was put to death on the mountain for offending his God, and Christ suffered voluntarily and the Father was well pleased in Him.
If we were to assert that Christ was a prophet like Moses, the Jews would either deride us as ignorant or pronounce us untruthful.
You surely must acknowledge that the teaching of Jesus is opposed to that of Moses."
- Augustine, contra Faustum

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#176094 May 14, 2013
polo wrote:
<quoted text>
Please Check Your Bible Every thing You said The Prophets Of Old Did The Same.
Prophet Muhammad explained his mission in the following words: The comparison between me and the preceding prophets is similar to a group of people who took part in building a house and completed it but for an empty space for one block or brick. Onlookers admired it and said in astonishment:'What a beautiful mansion, if it were not for the place of the missing brick' I have been this brick and I am the last or the seal of prophets. Sahih Bukhari P. 18. Muhammad then said: I am one brick of it.
In this analogy the Prophet does not refer to himself as the whole house but as a part of this structure of Prophethood. Thus, he draws the attention of his nation and the followers of previous prophets that the true glory of the people of faith is only through cooperation and integration.
As if to confirm this, Allah says in the Quran:
Verily, this Brotherhood of yours is a single Brotherhood, and I am your Lord and Cherisher. Therefore serve Me,(and no other) Quran Sura 21, The Prophets, verse 92.
Islam does not identify itself with a single person or race, rather it is the recognition and submission to Allah. Thus, the mere faith in Muhammad does not suffice. Islam demands the belief in the great caravan of prophets of which Abraham is the vanguard. His offspring includes Isaac, Ishmael, Jacob, Joseph, David, Solomon, Moses, Jesus, and Muhammad (peace be upon them all). They are the teachers and examples to mankind whose stations were solely assigned by Allah. Thus, to attribute sinful behaviour to any of them, which even ordinary people would be ashamed of committing, would be to question the wisdom of Allah in choosing such people. Hence, Islam emphatically maintains the high moral and ethical status of such men. Furthermore, to deny or reject any of the prophets would be the abandonment of faith. Hence, preserving the integrity of the prophethood and its lineage paves the way for cooperation of the people of faith.
The Quran says:
Praise be to Allah, the Cherisher and Sustainer of the worlds. Quran Sura 1, The Opening, verse 1.
Thus, Allah does not identify Himself solely with the Muslims, the Arabs, or the Semitic tribes. He is the Lord of the worlds. Therefore, whoever turns to Allah in love and worship understands that there are other people of faith with whom he has to cooperate in order to fulfill the objectives of Allah and abide by His commands. In this connection, Allah not only counsels man about his good behaviour regarding others, but cautions him as well:
Say to My servants that they should (only) say those things that are best: for Satan does sow dissensions among them: for Satan is to man an avowed enemy. Quran Sura 17, The Children of Israel, verse 53.
Read The Last & Final Testament Of God On Line With An Open Mind
http://www.dar-us-salam.com/T ...
The Life Of Prophet Muhammad(Peace be on Him)
http://www.alquranclasses.com ...
http://www.quranmiracles.com/
http://www.allahsword.com/mir .
What you not understand Polo, is that Muhammad was respected by the pagan Arabs as being an jinn devil consulter with familiar spirits.
A jinn priest.

Where the problem is, is that Muhammad's profession of being a Jinn devil priest is that God calls an a consulter with familiar spirits an abomination.
Deuteronomy 18:9 When thou art come into the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee, thou shalt not learn to do after the abominations of those nations.
10 There shall not be found among you any one that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, or that useth divination, or an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch,
11 Or a charmer, or a consulter with familiar spirits, or a wizard, or a necromancer.
12 For all that do these things are an abomination unto the LORD: and because of these abominations the LORD thy God doth drive them out from before thee.
polo

London, UK

#176096 May 14, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>What you not understand Polo, is that Muhammad was respected by the pagan Arabs as being an jinn devil consulter with familiar spirits.
A jinn priest.
Where the problem is, is that Muhammad's profession of being a Jinn devil priest is that God calls an a consulter with familiar spirits an abomination.
Deuteronomy 18:9 When thou art come into the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee, thou shalt not learn to do after the abominations of those nations.
10 There shall not be found among you any one that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, or that useth divination, or an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch,
11 Or a charmer, or a consulter with familiar spirits, or a wizard, or a necromancer.
12 For all that do these things are an abomination unto the LORD: and because of these abominations the LORD thy God doth drive them out from before thee.
Why Did He Had To Emigrate From Makka To Medina Then

Location hidden

#176097 May 14, 2013
The occultism jinn devil worship of Muhammad.
the profit

Lowell, MA

#176098 May 14, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
That piece is the evidence that Moses didn't write it, but other people in other time.
It only underlines the "superiority" of Moses over the other prophets.
You are Muslim and as such you have no choice but to believe Deut 18:18 is about Muhammad, deny this, it's like deny the word of Allah, and since you can't accept your god is imperfect etc, you prefer to fool yourself.
If in Deut 18:18 " I will set up a prophet for them from among their brothers like you" you interpret the "like you" as the prophet that god will set up, do as it described in Deut 34:10-12, then Muhammad has not seen god face to face, nor he made great miracles as Moses did to free the Israelites and some Egyptians, nor other powerful things he did after freed his people.
That's enough to disqualified Muhammad and makes your Allah a desperate liar.
A mere 20 or so verses from deut show us clearly what was meant by brothers in 18:18

Deuteronomy 17
14 When thou art come unto the land which the Lord thy God giveth thee, and shalt possess it, and shalt dwell therein, and shalt say, I will set a king over me, like as all the nations that are about me;

15 Thou shalt in any wise set him king over thee, whom the Lord thy God shall choose: one from among thy brethren shalt thou set king over thee: thou mayest not set a stranger over thee, which is not thy brother.

Deuteronomy 18

15 The Lord thy God will raise up unto thee a Prophet from the midst of thee, of thy brethren, like unto me; unto him ye shall hearken;

17 And the Lord said unto me, They have well spoken that which they have spoken.

18 I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him.

It's impossible to think that God would tell the Jews to appoint Arabs, who were pagan at that time, to be kings over them rather than fellow Israelites. Brothers or fellow bretheren meant fellow Israelites.

20 But the prophet, which shall presume to speak a word in my name, which I have not commanded him to speak, or that shall speak in the name of other gods, even that prophet shall die.

Muhammad clearly DID die and Muslims merely ignore this. One can argue whether Jesus actually died or not, but I don't think it's about him either. But it's CLEARLY not about Muhammad.
the profit

Lowell, MA

#176099 May 14, 2013
polo wrote:
<quoted text>
Because he was agitating in Mecca and trashing their beliefs and this is why Muslims, even today, agitate everywhere they go. He was lucky they didn't just kill him, and if you look at what happened later to them, if I were them, I would have thought "we should have killed him when we had the chance but instead we let him go". They were probably thinking this when mister no compulsion in religion was smashing all of their idols after they surrendered without a fight.

They were stupid. They entered into a treaty with him and gave him time to get stronger, and the moment he got strong enough, out comes a conspiracy theory that allowed him to break his 10 year treaty after a mere two years. You didn't honestly think he had any intention of keeping that treaty any longer than he had to, did you? Allah's apostle has to stay away from the Kabba one moment longer than necessary just because he made a treaty? Are you kidding me? The Meccans were complete fools, so in that respect, they got what they deserved.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#176100 May 14, 2013
Shamma wrote:
Continued:
Quran confirms Jesus is no ordinary prophet.
5) Will return to the world
And (Jesus) shall be a Sign (for the coming of the Hour (of Judgment).
Surat-uz Zukhruf (43):61
Though the Qur'an does not explicitly talk of Jesus' return from Heaven, many Muslim scholars use this verse to support the Muslim tradition that Jesus will return to the world in the Last Days to defeat the forces of Satan and prepare the way for universal peace. In his footnote to this verse found in "The Holy Qur'an / Translation and Commetitary" by Yusuf Ali, we read the following: "This is understood to refer to the second coming of Jesus in the Last Days just before the Resurrection..."
In summary, the above Qur'anic references give us a picture of Jesus who was miraculously born outside the blood stream of Adam, lived a sinless perfect life, performed great miracles even of creation, was raised up to God Himself, and is expected to return to the world to pave the way for universal peace. No other prophet in any of the Holy Books is described as this! Regardless what some Muslims may say, the Qur'an speaks loudly for itself -- Jesus is no ordinary prophet!!!
Jesus is the unique Son of God.
Jesus is not outside of the blood line of Adam by your own admission. Mary was Jesus' mother who was human and descended from Adam. Jesus in the NT is also called the second or seed of Adam and he will be defeated by the seed of the woman (Eve) Genesis 3:15
the profit

Lowell, MA

#176101 May 14, 2013
My last post is a lesson for people today. Muslims will act just like their Profit. They will make any agreements and act any false way they can until the time is right and they have gained time to become strong enough. THEN you will find out how they REALLY think. You can't make treaties with mentalities like this, just like you couldn't make treaties with Muhammad while he is trying to get stronger.

Location hidden

#176102 May 14, 2013
polo wrote:
<quoted text>
‘"... there is no historical evidence for the assertion that Abraham or Ishmael was ever in Mecca, and if there had been such a tradition it would have to be explained how all memory of the Old Semitic name Ishmael (which was not in its true Arabian form in Arabian inscriptions and written correctly with an initial consonant Y) came to be lost. The form in the Quran is taken either from Greek or Syriac sources." (Alfred Guillaume, Islam [Penguin Books Inc., Baltimore, 1956], pp. 61-62).
the profit

Lowell, MA

#176103 May 14, 2013
The most ironic thing is that Muslims bring up Deuteronomy, when Deuteronomy 18:20 clearly convicts Muhammad of speaking things besides what are spoken to him by God, because he died.

What's more ironic is that the Quran claims that Jesus was never even crucified, let alone resurrected which would mean he didn't really die, and never mentions anything about his death. So if I were them, I would want to stay far away from Deuteronomy 18
the profit

Lowell, MA

#176104 May 14, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>Jesus is not outside of the blood line of Adam by your own admission. Mary was Jesus' mother who was human and descended from Adam. Jesus in the NT is also called the second or seed of Adam and he will be defeated by the seed of the woman (Eve) Genesis 3:15
Is Jeremiah considered an authentic Hebrew book? If it is, why do you ignore it?

Location hidden

#176105 May 14, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Horse Shit!
Actually, I wrote this, which you could neither refute nor were you able to defend your monstrous Church and her filthy record.
Please read the filthy and the darkest History of the Church and Christianity and the violence and filth carried out in the name of her vain God, Jesus.
When the Jews were a weak and a scattered people, the lying Church and the lying fathers lied against God, teh Propehts, the Jews and butchered the Tanakh.
They came up with a Liars' Manual, a forgery known as the Old Testament and their own forgery known as Lying Against God and Jesus, also known as the New Testament. This operation went on over centuries.
When Islam spread, the Church felt threatened and pissed off! What could be done?
The Church's lying machinery went into action in the 18th and 19th Century and evangelists, polemicists were dispatched with colonial officers and the lying had gone into top gear, against Islam and Qur'aan.
And you are among the modern breed of wicked Church liars, who distort, misquote and never quote important verses which are connected with the verses that you lying breed of Christians quote.
Let me show you how filthy and dishonest polemic Christians ARE:
You quoted 2:191-193 but you did not quote 2:190, which is the opening verse in that section.
I gave the translation.
You have to read and understand Qur'aan.
The problem is that you can only understand the Horse Shit in your New Testament but I don't know how do you manage to believe the load of bull shit in the NT.
You stuck on the this thread as an apologist for Muslims because your a moron.
You have no moral conscience.
Like I said Muslims are tolerated by non-Muslims because non-Muslims are civilized.
The whole Quran is based on the jinn devil moon god Allah.
Muhammad had no connection to the God of Abraham and Moses.
Muhammad was brought up in the pagan jinn devil religion.
The moon god Allah was the pagan god Muhammad worshiped and believed that it was the creator of the universe.

There is no historical records that Abraham, and Ishmael built the kaaba.
‘"... there is no historical evidence for the assertion that Abraham or Ishmael was ever in Mecca, and if there had been such a tradition it would have to be explained how all memory of the Old Semitic name Ishmael (which was not in its true Arabian form in Arabian inscriptions and written correctly with an initial consonant Y) came to be lost. The form in the Quran is taken either from Greek or Syriac sources." (Alfred Guillaume, Islam [Penguin Books Inc., Baltimore, 1956], pp. 61-62).

Location hidden

#176106 May 14, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>Jesus is not outside of the blood line of Adam by your own admission. Mary was Jesus' mother who was human and descended from Adam. Jesus in the NT is also called the second or seed of Adam and he will be defeated by the seed of the woman (Eve) Genesis 3:15
Jesus' Two Natures: God and Man
by Matt Slick

Jesus is the most important person who has ever lived since he is the savior, God in human flesh. He is not half God and half man. He is fully divine and fully man. In other words, Jesus has two distinct natures: divine and human. Jesus is the Word who was God and was with God and was made flesh,(John 1:1,14). This means that in the single person of Jesus is both a human and divine nature, God and man. The divine nature was not changed when the Word became flesh (John 1:1,14). Instead, the Word was joined with humanity (Col. 2:9). Jesus' divine nature was not altered. Also, Jesus is not merely a man who "had God within Him" nor is he a man who "manifested the God principle." He is God in flesh, second person of the Trinity. "The Son is the radiance of God's glory and the exact representation of his being, sustaining all things by his powerful word," (Heb. 1:3). Jesus' two natures are not "mixed together," (Eutychianism) nor are they combined into a new God-man nature (Monophysitism). They are separate yet act as a unit in the one person of Jesus. This is called the Hypostatic Union.

The following chart should help you see the two natures of Jesus "in action":

GOD

He is worshiped (Matt. 2:2,11; 14:33).

He worshiped the Father (John 17).

He was called God (John 20:28; Heb. 1:8)

MAN
He was called man (Mark 15:39; John 19:5).

He was called Son of God (Mark 1:1)

He was called Son of Man (John 9:35-37)

He is prayed to (Acts 7:59).

He prayed to the Father (John 17).

He is sinless (1 Pet. 2:22; Heb. 4:15).

He was tempted (Matt. 4:1).

God
He knows all things (John 21:17).

Man
He grew in wisdom (Luke 2:52).

God
He gives eternal life (John 10:28).

Man
He died (Rom. 5:8).

God
All the fullness of deity dwells in Him (Col. 2:9).

Man
He has a body of flesh and bones (Luke 24:39).

The Communicatio Idiomatum

A doctrine that is related to the Hypostatic Union is the communicatio idiomatum (Latin for "communication of properties"). It is the teaching that the attributes of both the divine and human natures are ascribed to the one person of Jesus. This means that the man Jesus could lay claim to the glory He had with the Father before the world was made (John 17:5), claim that He descended from heaven,(John 3:13), and also claim omnipresence,(Matt. 28:20). All of these are divine qualities that are laid claim to by Jesus; therefore, the attributes of the divine properties were claimed by the person of Jesus.

One of the most common errors that non-Christian cults make is not understanding the two natures of Christ. For example, the Jehovah's Witnesses focus on Jesus' humanity and ignore His divinity. They repeatedly quote verses dealing with Jesus as a man and try and set them against scripture showing that Jesus is also divine. On the other hand, the Christian Scientists do the reverse. They focus on the scriptures showing Jesus' divinity to the extent of denying His true humanity.

For a proper understanding of Jesus and, therefore, all other doctrines that relate to Him, His two natures must be properly understood and defined. Jesus is one person with two natures. This is why He would grow in wisdom and stature (Luke 2:52) yet know all things (John 21:17). He is the Divine Word that became flesh (John 1:1,14).
thehassanabdi

UK

#176107 May 14, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus' Two Natures: God and Man
by Matt Slick
Jesus is the most important person who has ever lived since he is the savior, God in human flesh. He is not half God and half man. He is fully divine and fully man. In other words, Jesus has two distinct natures: divine and human. Jesus is the Word who was God and was with God and was made flesh,(John 1:1,14). This means that in the single person of Jesus is both a human and divine nature, God and man. The divine nature was not changed when the Word became flesh (John 1:1,14). Instead, the Word was joined with humanity (Col. 2:9). Jesus' divine nature was not altered. Also, Jesus is not merely a man who "had God within Him" nor is he a man who "manifested the God principle." He is God in flesh, second person of the Trinity. "The Son is the radiance of God's glory and the exact representation of his being, sustaining all things by his powerful word," (Heb. 1:3). Jesus' two natures are not "mixed together," (Eutychianism) nor are they combined into a new God-man nature (Monophysitism). They are separate yet act as a unit in the one person of Jesus. This is called the Hypostatic Union.
The following chart should help you see the two natures of Jesus "in action":
GOD
He is worshiped (Matt. 2:2,11; 14:33).
He worshiped the Father (John 17).
He was called God (John 20:28; Heb. 1:8)
MAN
He was called man (Mark 15:39; John 19:5).
He was called Son of God (Mark 1:1)
He was called Son of Man (John 9:35-37)
He is prayed to (Acts 7:59).
He prayed to the Father (John 17).
He is sinless (1 Pet. 2:22; Heb. 4:15).
He was tempted (Matt. 4:1).
God
He knows all things (John 21:17).
Man
He grew in wisdom (Luke 2:52).
God
He gives eternal life (John 10:28).
Man
He died (Rom. 5:8).
God
All the fullness of deity dwells in Him (Col. 2:9).
Man
He has a body of flesh and bones (Luke 24:39).
The Communicatio Idiomatum
A doctrine that is related to the Hypostatic Union is the communicatio idiomatum (Latin for "communication of properties"). It is the teaching that the attributes of both the divine and human natures are ascribed to the one person of Jesus. This means that the man Jesus could lay claim to the glory He had with the Father before the world was made (John 17:5), claim that He descended from heaven,(John 3:13), and also claim omnipresence,(Matt. 28:20). All of these are divine qualities that are laid claim to by Jesus; therefore, the attributes of the divine properties were claimed by the person of Jesus.
One of the most common errors that non-Christian cults make is not understanding the two natures of Christ. For example, the Jehovah's Witnesses focus on Jesus' humanity and ignore His divinity. They repeatedly quote verses dealing with Jesus as a man and try and set them against scripture showing that Jesus is also divine. On the other hand, the Christian Scientists do the reverse. They focus on the scriptures showing Jesus' divinity to the extent of denying His true humanity.
For a proper understanding of Jesus and, therefore, all other doctrines that relate to Him, His two natures must be properly understood and defined. Jesus is one person with two natures. This is why He would grow in wisdom and stature (Luke 2:52) yet know all things (John 21:17). He is the Divine Word that became flesh (John 1:1,14).
Two natures in one? Have you people now reduced the "trinity" to two? interesting!
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#176108 May 14, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
You are welcome, Joel.
The trick is now to do everything to agitate your ex-master. The more you agitate and aggravate him, the more frustrated will he be, will lose his cool and concentration and he will slowly turn into an ordinary powerless man.
Destroy his cool and calm by doing that.
This may take time. The faster way is to get married. Once he knows you are having sex, that will put him off and he will look for some one else.
BMZ---The trick is now to do everything to agitate your ex-master...Destroy his cool..... The faster way is to get married. Once he knows you are HAVING SEX, that will put him off and he will look for some one else.

HughBe--- profound wisdom.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#176109 May 14, 2013
uhuh wrote:
"(Faustus said):
You claimed that Moses wrote of Christ, I will be very grateful if you would show me just what he has written. I have searched the Scriptures and found no prophecies of Christ, because there are none. What then, shall we point to? Shall it be that passage which you often quote where the God of Moses said to him,'I will raise up unto them from among their brethren a prophet like you'?
But there are many reasons against our thinking that this refers to Christ;
Christ was not a prophet, nor was He like Moses, for Moses was a man, and Christ is God; Moses was a sinner, and Christ sinless; Moses was born by ordinary birth, and Christ born of a virgin; Moses was put to death on the mountain for offending his God, and Christ suffered voluntarily and the Father was well pleased in Him.
If we were to assert that Christ was a prophet like Moses, the Jews would either deride us as ignorant or pronounce us untruthful.
You surely must acknowledge that the teaching of Jesus is opposed to that of Moses."
- Augustine, contra Faustum
rabbee: well first of all it was not Moshe, it was an always has been G-D WHO wrote it. and here is the correct translated scripture:

"(and G-D said, "let US make Adam in OUR IMAGE, after OUR LIKENESS, They shall rule over the fish in the sea, the birds of the sky, and over the animal, the whole earth, and every creeping thing that creeps upon the earth. so G-D created Adam in HIS IMAGE, in The Image of G-D HE created HIM; male and female HE created Them.

G-D blessed Them, and G-D said to Them, "be fruitful and multiply, fill the earth and subdue it: and rule over the fish in the sea, the bird of the sky, and every living thing that moves on the earth. ")"

you all know at least, some version of this story. even if you quacksalvers go jesus brain-dead, while it is in TheHappening. cause it is the exact same story again, as the last time G-D gave it to happen.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#176110 May 14, 2013
susanblange wrote:
rabbee: oh! you don't who they talking about, and neither do they. and it is The Exact Same Adam, as the last two Torot times. G-D has given, this exact same Accounting.
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#176111 May 14, 2013
Shamma wrote:
Quran confirms Jesus is no ordinary prophet.
5) Will return to the world
Jesus is the unique Son of God.
Qur'aan does not confirm that Jesus will return. Stop lying, please.

Some people think that the verse points to his second coming but the verses do not say that
he will be coming back.

What for will he come? That Jesus will come back, is absurd and rubbish and that Jesus is the son of God, is also rubbish, absurd and preposterous.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Si Robertson, 'Duck Dynasty' Star, Says Atheist... Jul 26 Shizle 40
omens of dead animals (Aug '08) Jul 24 skylar 108
Shadows and sounds Jul 23 Dizy 1
News Why Atheism Will Replace Religion (Aug '12) Jul 6 TC_Tia 14,656
News Looking for a Pagan community in Kentucky? (Mar '12) Jul 4 Pam 11
News What is Asatru? (Dec '10) Jul 3 ex pagan 2
News Sorry Witches, You Won't Be Able to Buy Spells ... Jun '15 Drake_Burrwood 1
More from around the web