Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Brussels Journal

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Comments
165,521 - 165,540 of 200,957 Comments Last updated 12 min ago

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
This was a great part of your post. Thanks for writing that and it gives me a great pleasure to nail down your 'God'.
Your God exactly did exercise 'an eye for an eye'. It is quite obvious that your God sinned against Jesus for a sin that Jesus had not committed. A merciful and compassionate God would have forgiven the sin but your God did not.
In fact, your God created Sin in the from of Jesus and had him killed. So it was 'A Sin for a sin'.
I don't know how you are going to punish your God for the sin that he created and committed. May be your God Jesus will punish the Father.
Now, if Christendom and you had not listened to Paul, the self-loathing sinner and Liar, your God would be free from accusations. Looking at the most revulsive Doctrine of Sin, your God is the Sinner.
Ah, but God is Almighty, ruler and judge of all things.
And if a ruler gives a command that command must be obeyed.

God put man in the garden to tend to it.

God had pointed to one tree in the garden to present a test for man and woman. He allowed them the freedom to choose (as was done in heaven by the angels before). God gave a command to Adam and Eve to obey to prevent this from occurring. He was allowed to eat from the tree of life in the midst of the garden but he was not to eat the fruit from the tree of knowledge Gen. 2:17, because when he eats of it he will die.

If Adam and Eve had passed the test it would have confirmed them in creature holiness, and their offspring would inherit a nature like theirs, of holiness. They then would have access to the tree of life and live forever in the garden.

Each day in the late afternoon after the day was done a visible presence of the glory of God would appear, this would separate God from the other creatures. After they sinned (Gen. 3:8) they hid themselves among the trees instead of going out to meet him.

Gen 3:23-24 ‘Then the LORD God said,‘Behold, the man has become like one of Us, to know good and evil. And now, lest he put out his hand and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live forever’— therefore the LORD God sent him out of the garden of Eden to till the ground from which he was taken. So He drove out the man; and He placed cherubim at the east of the garden of Eden, to guard the way to the tree of life.’

The law -- forbidding to eat of the tree was now violated. Adam and Eve were banished from the Garden because they ate from the tree of knowledge of Good and Evil. But it was still possible that Adam might partake of the other tree that he was already eating from. The sentence of death had been passed upon him and eating from of the tree of life would bring him in a permanent condition of death. So they were banished from this place that was made in perfect harmony. This was to prevent them from going back in and eating from the tree of life that would affect them to be permanently in this state. If they ate of this tree again it would avert redemption to them and all mankind.
This would interfere with the savior who was promised to come (Gen.3:15).

The prevention back into the Garden was not only an act of justice but of mercy. For them to continue to live in the sight of the tree that made them fall and the one that would give them to live would be a constant reminder of their disobedience.

The point is even by God just forgiving the sins of man, mans fallen nature would still remain in man, and that is not acceptable to God.

Now God has made only way back to have eternal life- through Jesus Christ.
God sent Jesus to restore mans fallen nature to become a creature of Holiness acceptable to God.
John 3:5
5. Jesus answered, Truly, truly, I say to you, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

Ezekiel 36:25 I will sprinkle clean water on you, and you will be clean; I will cleanse you from all your impurities and from all your idols.

Gods way of saving man is through Jesus.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolute nothingness?
What is that?
That is for you to explain.
Your the one that eliminates God as the source of consciousness.
So its up to you to explain your own posting to us.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Conscience mind?
What is it?
Its up to you to explain your own posting Joe.
Your conscience mind is your thoughts.
So explain your posting?
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Ah, but God is Almighty, ruler and judge of all things.
And if a ruler gives a command that command must be obeyed.
God had pointed to one tree in the garden to present a test for man and woman. He allowed them the freedom to choose (as was done in heaven by the angels before). God gave a command to Adam and Eve to obey to prevent this from occurring. He was allowed to eat from the tree of life in the midst of the garden but he was not to eat the fruit from the tree of knowledge Gen. 2:17, because when he eats of it he will die.
If Adam and Eve had passed the test it would have confirmed them in creature holiness, and their offspring would inherit a nature like theirs, of holiness. They then would have access to the tree of life and live forever in the garden.
Each day in the late afternoon after the day was done a visible presence of the glory of God would appear, this would separate God from the other creatures. After they sinned (Gen. 3:8) they hid themselves among the trees instead of going out to meet him.
Gen 3:23-24 ‘Then the LORD God said,‘Behold, the man has become like one of Us, to know good and evil. And now, lest he put out his hand and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live forever’— therefore the LORD God sent him out of the garden of Eden to till the ground from which he was taken. So He drove out the man; and He placed cherubim at the east of the garden of Eden, to guard the way to the tree of life.’
The law -- forbidding to eat of the tree was now violated. Adam and Eve were banished from the Garden because they ate from the tree of knowledge of Good and Evil. But it was still possible that Adam might partake of the other tree that he was already eating from. The sentence of death had been passed upon him and eating from of the tree of life would bring him in a permanent condition of death. So they were banished from this place that was made in perfect harmony. This was to prevent them from going back in and eating from the tree of life that would affect them to be permanently in this state. If they ate of this tree again it would avert redemption to them and all mankind.
The prevention back into the Garden was not only an act of justice but of mercy. For them to continue to live in the sight of the tree that made them fall and the one that would give them to live would be a constant reminder of their disobedience.
The point is even by God just forgiving the sins of man, mans fallen nature would still remain in man, and that is not acceptable to God.
God sent Jesus to restore mans fallen nature to become a creature of Holiness acceptable to God.
5. Jesus answered, Truly, truly, I say to you, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.
Ezekiel 36:25 I will sprinkle clean water on you, and you will be clean; I will cleanse you from all your impurities and from all your idols.
I agree with the first line of yours, "Ah, but God is Almighty, ruler and judge of all things."

Oh, but remember Jesus is not. So, never say again that Jesus is God and that he will judge or rule. OK? Thanks!

I do not wish to address the rest of junk and stuff.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with the first line of yours, "Ah, but God is Almighty, ruler and judge of all things."
Oh, but remember Jesus is not. So, never say again that Jesus is God and that he will judge or rule. OK? Thanks!
I do not wish to address the rest of junk and stuff.
That junk stuff you choose to ignore is Gods command.

You are stuck in Muhammad's worship of the pagan jinn devil moon god Allah.
Run Muslim run.
When it comes down to rational logic and reasoning you run away Muslim.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>

That is for you to explain.

Your the one that eliminates God as the source of consciousness.

So its up to you to explain your own posting to us.
I've never used ridiculous terms like absolute nothingness or conscience mind.

Later. I am unwell and need to rest.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
What you need Joe is to ask Jesus Christ to come into your life, and allow Him to guide you instead of allowing the demon forces that have a hold on you.
Rajesh Gandhi

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
His force is still connected with my force field...
His adverse force was so subtle that despite all the extreme suffering that I underwent for years, it (his force being the cause) could barely be detected though once a few years ago I happened to glimpse his true demonic form while meditating and I was so shocked and expectedly made excuses saying to myself that it could not be him but that it was a malevolent vital force impersonating him.
Besides, his force blocked and damaged many of my critical faculties....
To make matters worse, he'd fixed two asuric beings in my aura to torment me aside from draining me through his own force...
He's trying to pull me back into his aura but now that I am fully aware of his diabolical identity I am fighting back with everything I have....
Aurobindo and the Mother (his Jewish spiritual collaborator) were/are helping me in covert as well as overt ways...
The last attack in Dec 2012, just as I was about to leave for Singapore and Tokyo, was so vicious that I thought it would be the end and it was then that I broke free...
The aftereffects of quitting are bad - I've developed several tics such as head convulsions/body tremors, profuse sweating, bleeding through the nose/mouth, weakness in limbs, mood swings and feeling of depression.
He wants to kill me for dumping, abusing and exposing him and had in late Dec 2012 after i officially left him he'd made no bones about his intention of wanting to eliminate me using his tremendous occult power - his words "you'll suffer for months with the suffering increasing with time and then die a most painful death" (sic).
I know he has the power to do so and am prepared for any eventuality. Anyway my life has little meaning now and besides I've wasted all my academic achievements and am now almost a nervous wreck and incapable of picking up normal activity or incapable of getting married and/or entering into loving relationships.
Riches and comforts do not attract me. I've seen much of the very best.
Since the past week, I can sense my late Mom's vibrations calling me. Dad never cared for me and Tina had her own wild lifestyle. They're now dead. I survive but in a pitiable condition.
I'll go willingly if death strikes today. I don't want to suffer anymore.
Don't be surprised if I disappear permanently some day in the near future...when this happens, assume the worst.
You take care and make a grand success of your life.
Best Regards.
What is/was your former Master hoping to gain by preying on you?
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

"Jesus is manifestation of God in Human form" writes our Shamma the Great.

It shows he / she does not understand any thing about God and about Humans.

It is like saying an Orange is manifestation of Apple in Orange form!!

The words are English no doubt, but they hardly contain any meaning.

God is God and Humans are Humans, what is manifestation of Humans in God's form? May I ask.

And he / she is the same person who did not provide any proof that God spoke to Abraham and Moses.

And on previous occasion he / she failed to prove that "While Bible is God's Word , Quran is not"?

Claims and claims, without any proofs.
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
Get good rest.

You have never used that term. Shamma is the one, who came up with that absurd term.
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Shamma wrote:
When it comes down to rational logic and reasoning you run away Muslim.
Classic! I sprayed my tea.
Round And Round It Goes

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

MUQ wrote:
God is God and Humans are Humans, what is manifestation of Humans in God's form? May I ask.
And he / she is the same person who did not provide any proof that God spoke to Abraham and Moses.
And on previous occasion he / she failed to prove that "While Bible is God's Word , Quran is not"?
Q. How do you know that Mohammad is a true prophet?

A. It says so in the Qur'an.

Q. How do you know that the Qur'an is true?

A. Mohammad said it is.

Q. Where did Mohammad say that the Qur'an is true?

A. In the Qur'an.

Q. What does this prove?

A. It proves that you're a blaspheming infidel.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

MUQ wrote:
God already decided for Himself.
What man must do to enter in Gods Kingdom.

Read this carefully MUQ.
Because its your choice to go to heaven or hell.
And up till now MUQ you have chosen to go to hell.

God is Almighty, ruler and judge of all things.
God gave His command and that command must be obeyed.

The law -- forbidding to eat of the tree was now violated. Adam and Eve were banished from the Garden because they ate from the tree of knowledge of Good and Evil. But it was still possible that Adam might partake of the other tree that he was already eating from.

The sentence of death had been passed upon him and eating from of the tree of life would bring him in a permanent condition of death.

So they were banished from this place that was made in perfect harmony. This was to prevent them from going back in and eating from the tree of life that would affect them to be permanently in this state. If they ate of this tree again it would avert redemption to them and all mankind.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Classic! I sprayed my tea.
You ran away.
You are illiterate in the knowledge of God.
God takes no consulting from man.
You rewriting Gods message to man is rejected by God.
Rabbeen Al Jihad

Salt Lake City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>You ran away.
Salaamz & LMAO!

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>You ran away.
Do you actually believe what you post?
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Susan B--The scripture says, "the righteous have hope in their death"
HughBe--- Please be specific in terms of book, chapter and verse plus explain your understanding of your quote.
Proverbs 14:32 "The wicked is driven away in his wickedness: but the righteous has hope in his death" There is a heaven which only the righteous will inherit and will live forever.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you actually believe what you post?
Absolutely!
Are Jews Apes and Pigs, Lizards?
which the Qur’an calls them in three places, 2:63-65, 5:59-60, and 7:166).
Also:Abu Dawud Book 27, Number 3786:
Narrated Thabit ibn Wadi'ah:
We were in an army with the Apostle of Allah . We got some lizards. I roasted one lizard and brought it to the Apostle of Allah and placed it before him. He took a stick and counted its fingers. He then said: A group from the children of Isra'il was transformed into an animal of the land, and I do not know which animal it was. He did not eat it nor did he forbid (its eating).[5]

Perhaps Muhammad got the idea from the Jews that he interacted with.

They (the Jews) said: "Are we to profane our Sabbath and do on the Sabbath what those before us of whom you well know did and were turned into apes?[6]

Perhaps it is all a fabrication by Muslims who claimed the Jews,(who were massacred) said it. Either way, it is without foundation. As Abraham Geiger the prominent Jewish scholar states:

The affair of the Sabbath-breakers, who were punished by being changed into apes, is also supposed to belong to the time of David, but the circumstance is mentioned only in general terms, and nothing definite is given about time or details, except in verse 82, where the time is given, but not the fact. Among the Jews there is no trace of this legend.[7]

Is this true Frijolie have Jews been turned into Pigs and Apes as is written about the Jews in Muslims books?
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
His force is still connected with my force field...
His adverse force was so subtle that despite all the extreme suffering that I underwent for years, it (his force being the cause) could barely be detected though once a few years ago I happened to glimpse his true demonic form while meditating and I was so shocked and expectedly made excuses saying to myself that it could not be him but that it was a malevolent vital force impersonating him.
Besides, his force blocked and damaged many of my critical faculties....
To make matters worse, he'd fixed two asuric beings in my aura to torment me aside from draining me through his own force...
He's trying to pull me back into his aura but now that I am fully aware of his diabolical identity I am fighting back with everything I have....
Aurobindo and the Mother (his Jewish spiritual collaborator) were/are helping me in covert as well as overt ways...
The last attack in Dec 2012, just as I was about to leave for Singapore and Tokyo, was so vicious that I thought it would be the end and it was then that I broke free...
The aftereffects of quitting are bad - I've developed several tics such as head convulsions/body tremors, profuse sweating, bleeding through the nose/mouth, weakness in limbs, mood swings and feeling of depression.
He wants to kill me for dumping, abusing and exposing him and had in late Dec 2012 after i officially left him he'd made no bones about his intention of wanting to eliminate me using his tremendous occult power - his words "you'll suffer for months with the suffering increasing with time and then die a most painful death" (sic).
I know he has the power to do so and am prepared for any eventuality. Anyway my life has little meaning now and besides I've wasted all my academic achievements and am now almost a nervous wreck and incapable of picking up normal activity or incapable of getting married and/or entering into loving relationships.
Riches and comforts do not attract me. I've seen much of the very best.
Since the past week, I can sense my late Mom's vibrations calling me. Dad never cared for me and Tina had her own wild lifestyle. They're now dead. I survive but in a pitiable condition.
I'll go willingly if death strikes today. I don't want to suffer anymore.
Don't be surprised if I disappear permanently some day in the near future...when this happens, assume the worst.
You take care and make a grand success of your life.
Best Regards.
Joel,

Sorry to hear about your ailment and problems. I will try to contact Sri Mariamman Temple in Singapore and find out the name of the Medium, who can handle that cruel and wretched master of yours and end his powers.

Once I get his contact number, I will talk to him and see what he recommends.

Hang in there and we will get him fixed up.
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Shamma wrote:
Are Jews Apes and Pigs, Lizards?
which the Qur’an calls them in three places, 2:63-65, 5:59-60, and 7:166).
Is this true Frijolie have Jews been turned into Pigs and Apes as is written about the Jews in Muslims books?
Those were not Jews, Ignorant Fool!

They were Hebrews and many others. The Jews came long, long after. This is how the verses go in Qur'aan :(Translation in contemporary English by yours truly.
2:47 Children of Israel! Remember the blessings that I showered over you and held you above all others, 2:48 so remember the Day when no one can be of any use and no intercession or compensation will be accepted from any and no one can get any outside help.
2:49 Remember, We saved you from Pharaoh's people, who made you suffer miserably, by killing your sons and leaving your women alive. This was indeed a great trial from your LORD. 2:50 When We parted the sea, we saved you and drowned Pharoah’s people right before your eyes.

2:51 When We appointed forty nights for Moses, you took to worshipping the calf in his absence and sinned. 2:52 Even then, We forgave you so that you could appreciate and be grateful. 2:53We also gave the Book and the Standards for your guidance.

2:54 When Moses said to his people,“My people! You have indeed sinned by worshipping the calf, so repent to your LORD and mortify yourselves, which would be better for you in the eyes of your LORD. And then Allah turned to you and forgave you, for Allah always turns mercifully to those who repent.”

2:55 When you said, "Moses, we will not believe you until we see Allah face to face”, lightning and thunder shocked you to death before your very eyes, 2:56 but We gave you life so that you could be grateful.

2:57 We gave you the cloud cover, manna and quails,“Eat the good things which We have provided for you”. Their sinning did Us no harm but harmed their own souls.

2:58 When We said,“Enter the town, eat plenty of food available, to your heart’s desire and ask for forgiveness and We shall forgive you mistakes for We amply reward the good ones.” 2:59 The hard-hearted people replaced the words given to them, so We punished the transgressors.

2:60 When Moses prayed for water for his people, We said,“Strike the rock with your staff!” Water gushed out from twelve points so everyone knew there was water for everyone and they were told,“Eat and drink from the sustenance provide by Allah and do not make mischief in the land.”

2:61 When you said,“Moses, we are bored of the same food, ask your LORD to grow up for us, herbs, cucumbers, garlic, lentils and onions.”, Moses said,“Would you want something worse than what is better for you? Go back and live in Egypt where you can have what you ask for!” They suffered humiliation, misery and earned the anger of the LORD because they kept on denying the true messages of Allah, killed the prophets for no reason and persistently disobeyed Allah.

2:62 The believers and the Jews, Christians, Sabeans and whoso believe in Allah, the Last Day and have been righteous, all of them will be rewarded by Allah LORD and will have nothing to fear or grieve.

2:63 When We took your solemn pledge, while the Mount Sinai was towering high above you, telling you,“Hold on firmly to all We gave you and keep it in mind so that you remain faithful to Allah”, 2:64 you turned away later and had it not been for Allah’s grace and mercy on you, you would have perished.

2:65You know very well about people who profaned the Sabbath and We said to them,“Be like apes despised and left alone.” 2:66 and made this an example for them and those who came after and a lesson for those who fare conscious of Allah.
Qur'aan does not say that those people were turned into animals such as apes and pigs.

For example, you are always behaving like an ape or a pig and keep on doing that. So, I can say,
"Shamma, be despised like an ape and a pig." It does not mean you became an ape or a pig.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••