Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 Full story: The Brussels Journal 202,600

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Full Story

“The Pleasure is all MINE”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#175830 May 10, 2013
And your explanation about Pilate is unacceptable and idiotic.

Pilate did not have the skill to pull that off, and BESIDES the fact, it would not benefit him, since...

and here's the best part... once the Christians started growing, Pilate would not "confess" the trick.

Actually on another level is this:

Pilate gave the rebellious Jews then an upper hand.

that's what you are saying...

and Jesus himself... he goes into hiding right? and for the rest of his life he never comes out and straightens the story out.

So you are calling the Prophet Jesus (your religion, PBUH... RIGHT????) a deceiver and a part of the greatest con of blasphemy in history
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
That Jesus is God, is really Horse shit.
I have already explained that the alleged crucifixion of Jesus was a well-managed stage show conducted by Pilate. In Qur'aan's Arabic, it does not mean "made it appear".
It simply means that people thought he was being crucified when in fact he was not.
Qur'aan's point is that he was neither killed nor crucified. It means he was safe and went into hiding.
Let us put it this way:
If Jesus had been dead and ahd been resurrected, he would have come out in the open. That he did not. What was he scared of? A second crucifixion?

Location hidden

#175831 May 10, 2013
I also notice, that with Muslims

when you point out the contradiction in Quran
the response is always

"Oh the AAAAAAAAAAAARABIC is saying that it just 'seems' like it"

Muhammad saw the sun set in a muddy spring...

no it just

SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMED like Muhammad saw...

As if Arabic is a magic language that only native Arabic speakers can "REEEALY" understand.
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
That Jesus is God, is really Horse shit.
I have already explained that the alleged crucifixion of Jesus was a well-managed stage show conducted by Pilate. In Qur'aan's Arabic, it does not mean "made it appear".
It simply means that people thought he was being crucified when in fact he was not.
Qur'aan's point is that he was neither killed nor crucified. It means he was safe and went into hiding.
Let us put it this way:
If Jesus had been dead and ahd been resurrected, he would have come out in the open. That he did not. What was he scared of? A second crucifixion?

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#175832 May 10, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>No need to bother.
Your ignorance in believing that God is a women closes the case.
God is a spirit
John 4:24
New International Version (©2011)
God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in the Spirit and in truth."
Bull Shit!

You must write:

"God is spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth.”

In other words: "God is spirit, and those who worship Him must worship Him in true spirit".

You don't have God in the alleged Spirit.

bmz

Singapore

#175833 May 10, 2013
osirica wrote:
I also notice, that with Muslims
when you point out the contradiction in Quran
the response is always
"Oh the AAAAAAAAAAAARABIC is saying that it just 'seems' like it"
Muhammad saw the sun set in a muddy spring...
no it just
SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMED like Muhammad saw...
As if Arabic is a magic language that only native Arabic speakers can "REEEALY" understand.
<quoted text>
You should have asked me earlier. I have seen sun setting in abandoned and flooded tin mines.

bmz

Singapore

#175834 May 10, 2013
susanblange wrote:
Shamma, I am in no way trying to glorify Jesus and you use the NT to prove the NT. It doesn't work that way. When the Messiah comes, there will be no book written about his life as an addition to the bible, it's already been written before the fact and sometimes in great detail. The bible is complete from birth to resurrection. "...and in your book all my members were written". I challenge you Shamma, to come up with at least one prophecy that Jesus supposedly fulfilled and we'll take a critical look at them, one by one. You'll probably want to start with the "crucifixion" since that is the whole basis of your theology.
That was an intelligent post. Please note that Shamma shies away from a challenge.

I liked this part: "When the Messiah comes, there will be no book written about his life as an addition to the bible, "

Location hidden

#175835 May 10, 2013
No...

you haven't. You've seen a "reflection" of the sun setting...

and that is my point.

Thank you
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
You should have asked me earlier. I have seen sun setting in abandoned and flooded tin mines.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#175836 May 10, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Bull Shit!
You must write:
In other words: "God is spirit, and those who worship Him must worship Him in true spirit".
Your god Allah is not the God of the Bible.
So you are barking up the wrong tree.
Allah - the Moon God

The Archaeology of the Middle East
The religion of Islam has as its focus of worship a deity by the name of "Allah." The Muslims claim that Allah in pre-Islamic times was the biblical God of the Patriarchs, prophets, and apostles. The issue is thus one of continuity. Was "Allah" the biblical God or a pagan god in Arabia during pre-Islamic times? The Muslim's claim of continuity is essential to their attempt to convert Jews and Christians for if "Allah" is part of the flow of divine revelation in Scripture, then it is the next step in biblical religion. Thus we should all become Muslims. But, on the other hand, if Allah was a pre-Islamic pagan deity, then its core claim is refuted. Religious claims often fall before the results of hard sciences such as archeology. We can endlessly speculate about the past or go and dig it up and see what the evidence reveals. This is the only way to find out the truth concerning the origins of Allah. As we shall see, the hard evidence demonstrates that the god Allah was a pagan deity. In fact, he was the Moon-god who was married to the sun goddess and the stars were his daughters.
Jesus is the Son of God, and the Son of God taught That God is "SPIRIT".
Allah - the Moon God
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#175837 May 10, 2013
Jane Doe wrote:
The most important lesson that I have learned from abortion rights absolutists is that my life only has value if I am WANTED by someone else.
What this means is that as soon as I am no longer WANTED, say, when the cost of maintaining me in existence is too burdensome, then I will be jettisoned from life, that is, killed, to use a NON-EUPHEMISM to describe "ADULT DEMISE."
Whom God has decreed to live shall live.

Those who murder unborn babies have to face the guilt of murder on the last day.

Killing your children for wont of sustenance is one of the major sins in Islam.

Allah says We will provide sustenance for them as well for you!!

Location hidden

#175838 May 10, 2013
This thread sucks.

Islam is a religion based on bashing Christianity by claiming it's a corruption of the real Gospel.

I see that as a cop out for Islam to avoid accountability for any inconsistencies.

Tired of discussing the matter with cowards who can't give an honest answer.
Theodosius

Hurricane, WV

#175839 May 10, 2013
List of Killings Ordered or Supported by Muhammad

http://www.wikiislam.net/wiki/List_of_Killing...

Location hidden

#175840 May 10, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Bull Shit!
You must write:
That is a lie told by Muhammad's jinn devils to Muslims.

There is also a hadith reported to the effect that the jinn kidnapped some person during the time of Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him) and then returned him. Later that person reported,“A bird like a camel came to me and carried me on a small feather of it.”

According to Al-Alusi, the predecessors and Sunni people believe that what these hadiths refer to are true events, and explaining them in a non-literal way complicates matters.

It is the strict school of Al-Mu`tazilah and the like that tend to resort to complex explanations of this kind. Reviewing hadiths reported about jinn proves true their capability to harm people.

Muhammad boast that he read the Quran to jinn devils and they converted to be Muslims.

Hadith - Tirmidhi #861, Narrated Jabir ibn Abdullah, Tirmidhi reported and said: This is a gharib hadith.

Allah's Messenger came out to his companions and recited Surah ar-Rahman (55) from the beginning to the end, but they remained silent. Thereupon he said: I recited this before the Jinn on the night of Jinn, and their response was better than that of yours. When I came to these words:`Then which of the favours of your Lord do you deny?' They said: Our Lord, there is nothing that we deny of Thy favour; to Thee is praise due.

Here Muhammad reveals his relation with jinn devils.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#175841 May 10, 2013
osirica wrote:
This thread sucks.
Islam is a religion based on bashing Christianity by claiming it's a corruption of the real Gospel.
I see that as a cop out for Islam to avoid accountability for any inconsistencies.
Tired of discussing the matter with cowards who can't give an honest answer.
We only show you the mirror. may be you have not looked in a mirror for a long time?

You are so busy in Islam bashing that you forgot about your own house turf!!

So stop whining and start answering questions about your Bible and Gospels.

bmz

Singapore

#175842 May 10, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Your god Allah is not the God of the Bible.
So you are barking up the wrong tree.
Allah - the Moon God
The Archaeology of the Middle East
The religion of Islam has as its focus of worship a deity by the name of "Allah." The Muslims claim that Allah in pre-Islamic times was the biblical God of the Patriarchs, prophets, and apostles. The issue is thus one of continuity. Was "Allah" the biblical God or a pagan god in Arabia during pre-Islamic times? The Muslim's claim of continuity is essential to their attempt to convert Jews and Christians for if "Allah" is part of the flow of divine revelation in Scripture, then it is the next step in biblical religion. Thus we should all become Muslims. But, on the other hand, if Allah was a pre-Islamic pagan deity, then its core claim is refuted. Religious claims often fall before the results of hard sciences such as archeology. We can endlessly speculate about the past or go and dig it up and see what the evidence reveals. This is the only way to find out the truth concerning the origins of Allah. As we shall see, the hard evidence demonstrates that the god Allah was a pagan deity. In fact, he was the Moon-god who was married to the sun goddess and the stars were his daughters.
Jesus is the Son of God, and the Son of God taught That God is "SPIRIT".
Allah - the Moon God
Please stop off-topic answers and laern from me. You know well that before you were born I am. Right?

This is what I wrote:

Bull Shit!

You must write:

So how can you worship God in the Spirit? God does not live inside any Spirit.

bmz

Singapore

#175843 May 10, 2013
Shamma wrote:
Muhammad boast that he read the Quran to jinn devils and they converted to be Muslims.
No, Copy and Paste Ignorant fool

He never boasted and never read out the Qur'aan to Jinns.

It was the other way round. The Jinns heard the Qur'aan (Surah 72) being recited and agreed with what they heard:

An extract and this is how it goes:
Say: It has been revealed to me that a company of Jinns listened (to the Qur'an). They said,'We have really heard a wonderful Recital!

'It gives guidance to the Right, and we have believed therein: we shall not join (in worship) any (gods) with our Lord.

'And Exalted is the Majesty of our Lord: He has taken neither a wife nor a son.

'There were some foolish ones among us, who used to utter extravagant lies against Allah;

'But we do think that no man or spirit should say aught that untrue against Allah.

True, there were persons among mankind who took shelter with persons among the Jinns, but they increased them in folly.
Looking at the verses, it is quite obvious that those were Christian Jinns and realized that God has no son as declared by foolish among them.

bmz

Singapore

#175844 May 11, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Your god Allah is not the God of the Bible.
Allah is definitely not the God of the Christian Bible.

And keep in mind that the God of the Christian Bible is definitely not the God of the Jews and Abraham.

Allah, the LORD Almighty, IS the God of Abraham, Jacob, Moses, Jesus and Muhammad.

Moses, Jesus and Muhammad were extremely obedient slaves of Allah.

The Triune God of your Bible is an absurdity, a monstrosity and an abomination. How many times do I have to remind you?
truth

Perth, Australia

#175845 May 11, 2013
every spirit is not holy ..muslim religion call that delal=problem.

Location hidden

#175846 May 11, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Please stop off-topic answers and laern from me. You know well that before you were born I am. Right?
This is what I wrote:
Bull Shit!
You must write:
So how can you worship God in the Spirit? God does not live inside any Spirit.
Jesus is the Son of God.

"In the beginning was the Logos, and the Logos was with God, and the Logos was God. He was in the beginning with God; all things were made through Him, and without Him was not anything made that was made. In Him was life, and the life was the light of men ... And the Logos became flesh and dwelt among us, full of grace and truth; we have beheld His glory, glory as of the only Son from The Father." (John 1:1-4,14 RSV)
Many recognize those familiar words of the apostle John, with perhaps one exception. We have used the original Greek word Logos (illustrated at right), in place of Word, that most English-language Bibles use in those translated Scriptures.

What and Who was The Logos?

If we carefully read what John wrote in his Gospel account, we see that the Logos was with God, and was God, but was not a God, because there is only one God:

"Fear not, nor be afraid; have I not told you from of old and declared it? And you are My witnesses! Is there a God besides Me? There is no Rock; I know not any" (Isaiah 44:8 RSV)

The Logos was the wisdom and power by which God created the heavens and the earth:

"He is the image of the invisible God, the first-born of all creation; for in Him all things were created, in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or authorities - all things were created through Him and for Him. He is before all things, and in Him all things hold together. He is the head of the body, the church; He is the beginning, the first-born from the dead, that in everything he might be pre-eminent. For in Him all the fulness of God was pleased to dwell." (Colossians 1:15-19 RSV)

The Logos became flesh, but God did not become flesh:

"For God so loved the world that He gave His only Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have eternal life. For God sent the Son into the world, not to condemn the world, but that the world might be saved through Him." (John 3:16-17 RSV)
"And the Logos became flesh and dwelt among us, full of grace and truth; we have beheld His glory, glory as of the only Son from The Father." (John 1:14 RSV)

Jesus Christ obeyed God, and said of The Father:

"I do as the Father has commanded Me, so that the world may know that I love The Father." (John 14:31 RSV)

So, Who and What is The Logos? Consider these points of fact taken from the pages of your own Holy Bible -

•The Logos was God, but not a God.

•The Logos was the Power and Wisdom of God.

•All things were created for and by the Logos.

•The Logos became flesh as Jesus Christ.

•Jesus Christ is the Logos of God.

Location hidden

#175847 May 11, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
No, Copy and Paste Ignorant fool
He never boasted and never read out the Qur'aan to Jinns.
It was the other way round. The Jinns heard the Qur'aan (Surah 72) being recited and agreed with what they heard:
An extract and this is how it goes:
<quoted text>
Looking at the verses, it is quite obvious that those were Christian Jinns and realized that God has no son as declared by foolish among them.
Muhammad never knew God.
Jesus is the Son of God.

"In the beginning was the Logos, and the Logos was with God, and the Logos was God. He was in the beginning with God; all things were made through Him, and without Him was not anything made that was made. In Him was life, and the life was the light of men ... And the Logos became flesh and dwelt among us, full of grace and truth; we have beheld His glory, glory as of the only Son from The Father." (John 1:1-4,14 RSV)
Many recognize those familiar words of the apostle John, with perhaps one exception. We have used the original Greek word Logos (illustrated at right), in place of Word, that most English-language Bibles use in those translated Scriptures.

If we carefully read what John wrote in his Gospel account, we see that the Logos was with God, and was God, but was not a God, because there is only one God:

"Fear not, nor be afraid; have I not told you from of old and declared it? And you are My witnesses! Is there a God besides Me? There is no Rock; I know not any" (Isaiah 44:8 RSV)

The Logos was the wisdom and power by which God created the heavens and the earth:

"He is the image of the invisible God, the first-born of all creation; for in Him all things were created, in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or authorities - all things were created through Him and for Him. He is before all things, and in Him all things hold together. He is the head of the body, the church; He is the beginning, the first-born from the dead, that in everything he might be pre-eminent. For in Him all the fulness of God was pleased to dwell." (Colossians 1:15-19 RSV)

"For God so loved the world that He gave His only Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have eternal life. For God sent the Son into the world, not to condemn the world, but that the world might be saved through Him." (John 3:16-17 RSV)
"And the Logos became flesh and dwelt among us, full of grace and truth; we have beheld His glory, glory as of the only Son from The Father." (John 1:14 RSV)

"I do as the Father has commanded Me, so that the world may know that I love The Father." (John 14:31 RSV)

So, Who and What is The Logos? Consider these points of fact taken from the pages of your own Holy Bible -

bmz

Singapore

#175848 May 11, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Jesus is the Son of God.
That is all Bull Shit.

Jesus was not the son of God or God.

This so-called Logos is also bull shit. The word of God or logos of God means the words that God sent to Mary through Gabriel.

That Jesus was the Word that became God is Horse Shit, Shamma. John's Bull Shit receives no support from Jesus or his disciples, the other three gospels and Paul.

Location hidden

#175849 May 11, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
That is all Bull Shit.
Jesus was not the son of God or God.
This so-called Logos is also bull shit. The word of God or logos of God means the words that God sent to Mary through Gabriel.
That Jesus was the Word that became God is Horse Shit, Shamma. John's Bull Shit receives no support from Jesus or his disciples, the other three gospels and Paul.
You don't know any thing but to say bull-shit.
If God would have remained invisible there would be no reason for God to communicate with man or even create man and the world.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I...(gulp) am a Pagan Agnostic Taoist Sep 28 Ol Fuddy Duddy 2
Respecting belief: why should you? And why shou... Sep 21 thetruth 21
Pagan caught performing naked ritual with teena... (Nov '12) Sep 8 Kathwynn 14
Bloomfield woman behind Ten Commandments monume... Sep 7 Kathwynn 2
Who exactly was Gjoub, and should I trust him? (Mar '09) Sep 1 Kathwynn 503
SHADOW PEOPLE... i need help (May '07) Aug '14 Only1Likeme212 347
Speaking of religion: Pagans stir a fuss in Beebe Aug '14 Ernie 117

Pagan/Wiccan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE