Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 Full story: The Brussels Journal 209,314

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Full Story

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#175784 May 10, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>

I don't know why you want to play the part of the polite person who is concerned about behaving when you are the one who uses vulgar expressions and make personal attack to posters involving also their family without any whatsoever regard and respect to anyone.

Also I should it doesn't make sense to tell this to me when, unlike FrijolesI didn't use the word dork face to insult anyone and I only have showed to an English speaker the correct spelling of the word, considering his post towards me.
Ok. Calm down.

Use the little intelligence you have in a mature, poised and constructive manner.

Best Regards.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#175785 May 10, 2013
CORRECTION POST #175780

I don't know why you want to play the part of the polite person who is concerned about behaving when you are the one who uses vulgar expressions and make personal attack to posters involving also their family without any whatsoever regard and respect to anyone.

Also I should ADD it doesn't make sense to tell this to me, when unlike Frijoles, I didn't use the word dork face to insult anyone BUT I only have showed to an English speaker the correct spelling of the word, considering his post towards me.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#175786 May 10, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>

Good.

Don't disclose your surname here, Joel.
Try a chilled sugarcane cooler laced with fresh lime juice.

It's awesome.

In this hot weather, I drink it quite often when I step out of my apartment.

Another of my favorites is Barley Chiller with honey topping.

Soam in Mumbai serve these great summer coolers.

Location hidden

#175787 May 10, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>

Privacy from international posters who may take offense at my rather bold posts on religion, nationhood, prophets and so on.
Ok let's say that international posters,(and not Indian posters living in India, and particularly in Mumbai, where your attention should be main direct at) take offense of your posts. What do you think they will do to you?

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#175788 May 10, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Muslims are the liars!
You never acknowledge what is written in the Quran about Muhammad.
You try to cover the truth that Muhammad is not a prophet from God and about Muhammad's falsehoods.
When we read all the three Scriptures, we find that only your scriptures are full of lies and forgeries.

Qur'aan says that Muhammad was the messenger of God and also calls him the servant or the salve of God.

All prophets were slaves or servants of God. Of course, Jesus included.

Muhammad recited out only what was revealed to him by God. His message was always consistent and coherent.

Jesus, on the other hand, lost it, became incoherent, started making absurd statements, engaged in Tu Quoque and started praising himself instead of praising the LORD God.

And you know that self=praise is not real praise and that is why nobody liked him and he failed in getting any recognition.

Location hidden

#175789 May 10, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Coz pastakia is not my family name.
LOL

Then why you used to have it on for so many years, when just recetly left it aside because is not your family name?
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#175790 May 10, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't defend the lies.
Either Matthew is the Liar or John is. I can confirm that Matthew or those, who forged Matthew, LIED. Matthew 12:33 is surely the LIE and the rotten fruit.
And this is what I wrote to prove that Matthew contains the forgery.
"Looking for the fruit, I found this and let us apply your suggested specific, which is never applied to this fruit from John, which shows Matthew's fruit in Matthew 12:33 IS Rotten.
John 1:41 The first thing Andrew did was to find his brother Simon and tell him,“We have found the Messiah”(that is, the Christ).
So, it was not the Father but it was Peter's flesh and blood, his brother Andrew, who had told Philip earlier and Jesus in Matthew 12:33 thought it was the Father who told Peter.
When examining both fruits, Matthew's fruit is rotten and a fake."
See, your scripture is full of lies.
rabbee: all this coming from, one who claims. that what muhammed who couldn't write, all wrote in a language that didn't exist then is true. but pardon me, if i do not see the hypocritical difference here?

Location hidden

#175791 May 10, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok. Calm down.
Use the little intelligence you have in a mature, poised and constructive manner.
Best Regards.
Thanks for your kind advise... I'm still curious to see when you will decide to start to use your little intelligence.

Lots of Peace.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#175792 May 10, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
<quoted text>
Is it me or you the stupid? Since when I put in question my online presence here?
Your affermation was totally another, don't try to change the issue.
Now I understand why HughBe is so obsessed in copying and pasting what you wrote and calling you liar.
Are you honestly trying to state that you are not interested in the subject of religion?

???

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#175793 May 10, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>

Now I understand why HughBe is so obsessed in copying and pasting what you wrote and calling you liar.
Obsessed is the correct word. Though its not just directed to me.

See, even a broken clock is correct twice a day

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#175794 May 10, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
When we read all the three Scriptures, we find that only your scriptures are full of lies and forgeries.
Qur'aan says that Muhammad was the messenger of God and also calls him the servant or the salve of God.
All prophets were slaves or servants of God. Of course, Jesus included.
Muhammad recited out only what was revealed to him by God. His message was always consistent and coherent.
Jesus, on the other hand, lost it, became incoherent, started making absurd statements, engaged in Tu Quoque and started praising himself instead of praising the LORD God.
And you know that self=praise is not real praise and that is why nobody liked him and he failed in getting any recognition.
You cannot change the Gospel message by trying to rewrite them.
Jesus is the Son of God, and no Muslims lies can change that truth.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#175795 May 10, 2013
G-D is right, and everyone else on this message board. could not be, more wrong about THEM.

G-D came and gave, the truth to Moshe. and leave it to men, to form their own evil organized religions against It.

Location hidden

#175796 May 10, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you honestly trying to state that you are not interested in the subject of religion?
???
WOW

After being advised by so many posts of mine, you have finally arrived to that conclusion?

You must really be a genius.

Location hidden

#175797 May 10, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Obsessed is the correct word. Though its not just directed to me.
See, even a broken clock is correct twice a day
Even a broken clock have beaten your average of correct answers per day.
Qadir Mengal

Islamabad, Pakistan

#175798 May 10, 2013
who="Frijoles"]<q uoted text>
???
Mengal

WHY PEOPLE ACCEPT GOD?

Who Steve
Yes, there might be a creator and there might not be a creator. But that combination of possibilities is also not a reason to believe that there is not one... Either way, it boils down to a matter of faith. Faith that there is one, or faith that there is not one.
I do contend however, that attributing mankind's "higher functions" to a creator has its advantages... By this statement I mean that when humans believe in universal truth - right and wrong, good and bad...the results tend to be advantageous for the group. Perhaps, by design, mankind has found the truth? Nature tends to function in known patterns. Is morals part of the universe or are they an artificial construct made by man?
Who knows for sure? Nobody does. That is why bill mahr and the spaghetti monster god look so foolish to me. They look more foolish than the people they mock.
I would be more willing to have a Christian watch my back than I would a person who believes in nothing...where right and wrong are relative...

Who Mengal
Dear Steve, You fully know the nature of every animal and inherited knowledge which forced him to act particular way, This knowledge as on these threads we many time discussed and took in to consideration which fully pointing out towards a creator, How and why, the rat which never before had seen or observed or experienced to see a cat on its first look treated it of his enemy and without wasting time jumps to save his life. While on contrary very comfortably near a bigger animal like horse or goat he seeks his food. This indicates that the creator of the same well before His creation programmed, and feed in it or at least made him known before his creation. Like wise you would observe that human being where ever locate or live, incline to take any deity his Lord except a small group and without it human cannot satisfy. Though previously Stalin , Lennon like people used to say that due to fear man is forced to bow any deity , however this theory on many times, as per our experience is not correct, An example would be enough to show that these thought are not correct, Take the example of Sutellana the daughter of Stalin itself. She as herself when accepting religion explained that she brought up a family where there was no any concept of God but when she first time got knowledge presence of God that on her little effort same appealed her and believe it as without accepting God living is not Possible.

Quran the holy book of Islam very clearly gives the reason of this attitude of human “that before creation of humans the Lord got promise or covenant from the souls of human, on their existence, that they will be sent on earth as His vicegerent and they would have to obey Him and for this purpose their messengers would come and to remember the covenant.” This is Fact that human, without accepting any lord could not get satisfied. The moral code is also inherent with man and Quran also throw light on it That the mercy and other related good things are of His attributes ,And he gave it from his own a share to His creatures. Thus dear Steve, without obeying a Creator never the heart gets any Satisfaction, Quran the Holy Book of Islam Rightly say that

“Surely the, hearts only could get peace and satisfaction on remembrance of Lord”
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#175799 May 10, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
???
rabbee: yes! and he has been, very religious about it too.
Bolzano rocks

United States

#175800 May 10, 2013
South of Bolzano they are all terroni.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#175801 May 10, 2013
Qadir Mengal wrote:
who="Frijoles"]<q uoted text>
???
Mengal
WHY PEOPLE ACCEPT GOD?
Who Steve
Yes, there might be a creator and there might not be a creator. But that combination of possibilities is also not a reason to believe that there is not one... Either way, it boils down to a matter of faith. Faith that there is one, or faith that there is not one.
I do contend however, that attributing mankind's "higher functions" to a creator has its advantages... By this statement I mean that when humans believe in universal truth - right and wrong, good and bad...the results tend to be advantageous for the group. Perhaps, by design, mankind has found the truth? Nature tends to function in known patterns. Is morals part of the universe or are they an artificial construct made by man?
Who knows for sure? Nobody does. That is why bill mahr and the spaghetti monster god look so foolish to me. They look more foolish than the people they mock.
I would be more willing to have a Christian watch my back than I would a person who believes in nothing...where right and wrong are relative...
Who Mengal
Dear Steve, You fully know the nature of every animal and inherited knowledge which forced him to act particular way, This knowledge as on these threads we many time discussed and took in to consideration which fully pointing out towards a creator, How and why, the rat which never before had seen or observed or experienced to see a cat on its first look treated it of his enemy and without wasting time jumps to save his life. While on contrary very comfortably near a bigger animal like horse or goat he seeks his food. This indicates that the creator of the same well before His creation programmed, and feed in it or at least made him known before his creation. Like wise you would observe that human being where ever locate or live, incline to take any deity his Lord except a small group and without it human cannot satisfy. Though previously Stalin , Lennon like people used to say that due to fear man is forced to bow any deity , however this theory on many times, as per our experience is not correct, An example would be enough to show that these thought are not correct, Take the example of Sutellana the daughter of Stalin itself. She as herself when accepting religion explained that she brought up a family where there was no any concept of God but when she first time got knowledge presence of God that on her little effort same appealed her and believe it as without accepting God living is not Possible.
Quran the holy book of Islam very clearly gives the reason of this attitude of human “that before creation of humans the Lord got promise or covenant from the souls of human, on their existence, that they will be sent on earth as His vicegerent and they would have to obey Him and for this purpose their messengers would come and to remember the covenant.” This is Fact that human, without accepting any lord could not get satisfied. The moral code is also inherent with man and Quran also throw light on it That the mercy and other related good things are of His attributes ,And he gave it from his own a share to His creatures. Thus dear Steve, without obeying a Creator never the heart gets any Satisfaction, Quran the Holy Book of Islam Rightly say that
“Surely the, hearts only could get peace and satisfaction on remembrance of Lord”
Yea, and Allah the Muslim jinn devil moon god sent Muhammad to rape, lie, rob, and, murder those that love and worship God.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#175802 May 10, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
Even a broken clock have beaten your average of correct answers per day.
rabbee: makes most in the military proud to be on, 24 hour broken clock time. cause all they have to be, is right once in a blue moon.

i knew a guy, who was right once. but it was an accident, he really didn't mean to.
Qadir Mengal

Islamabad, Pakistan

#175803 May 10, 2013
PERSONAL EXPERIENCE

UOTE who "hiya"] Interesting......anyone has any personal experiences to share?? Merry Christmas to all.

Mengal Pakistan.
Yes, believe me, it is fifteen day back Jan,7th 2003, when at the time of evening, I was sitting on my bed alone, and was thinking about Lord almighty Allah (The God). At sudden a thought crept into my mind, that O; lord how so Thy are great and high, we being little creature, how could take(convert) Thy attention. We know in Thy Kingdom our own earth is so small, like sand of earth. If our own earth to be mingled in the sands of earth, we would never find it till last day or day of resurrection, So perhaps thy made us and than determined our life in a particular way, so now our affairs are running in that way. With the above thought, I slept, it was 3:40 A.M night, when my eyes opened. I went to attach bath to pass urine and when entered in bath room and sit there, when at sudden I heard a big loud like firing of pistol. I from my bathroom, cried to my wife, she was in next room that what happened. She also came from her room and we switch the light, and than an amazing scene was present in our front. The, Whole window of my room was lying on my bed. We both terrified. And analyze the situation but could not understand. As, all other things in room were normal. I inquired from my wife, was there any earthquake? Which we could have not perceive. She replied no, perhaps this would be work of thief, who with utter force pushed the window which fell at once. But we observe as the wire net on the back side was intact and was ok in all respect. I slept on ground did not remove the window. In the morning my sons fixed the windows, Than on my repeated giving thought to this again and again I only came to conclusion that, Glorious God or Lord has not destined our affairs priorly or predestined but He even aware of our daily thoughts Such as I thought in the evening and get answer of the same with in four five hours, admittedly if I would have not been awakened at the very minute and this window would have been fell over me in sleep I surely would lost my senses and God Almighty Allah Knew what would be of my condition.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pastors agree: Being gay not a sin, Bible says ... (Jun '08) 9 hr true fact 81
'Monotheism inevitable but wasn't a break with ... 10 hr Joe W 1
"Juggalos" Speak Out After Arson Arrests (Sep '07) Jan 20 Hillbilly 49
My friendly neighbourhood witches (Jul '08) Jan 18 Kaitlin the Wolf ... 454
Satanists Unveil Design for Statehouse Statue (Jan '14) Jan 12 You big dummy 20
Kwanzaa 2014, Day 7, Imani means faith; find th... Jan 4 Ceocailleach 1
The Storm Clan (Jun '07) Dec 27 Terry Hiltibidal 3
More from around the web