Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 Full story: The Brussels Journal 203,481

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Full Story
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#175659 May 9, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>God is a Spirit and procreation is of the flesh. That was the purpose of the creation of male and female, to propagate the species. If Spirits could procreate, she never would've created Adam and Eve or this earth. The Lord created the earth to be inhabited and you need a medical degree to understand how reproduction works.
rabbee: yes and your mommy and daddy, never had sex either.

Spirits give birth to Spirits, and flesh gives birth to flesh. Adam's birth, is by a surogate virgin mother. but TheSpirit, is still G-D'S Baby.

and you don't know, how procreation really works. and neither does, medical science.

and their ain't no woman, by name of eve anywhere in TheTorah Scroll. chet vav(with a center dot) hey does not spell eve.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#175660 May 9, 2013
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
So, if this being called God is female, does she have sexual organs and female emotions?
God has been incarnated in the body of a woman and the answer to your questions is yes. In Daniel 7:8 the Messiah is called a little horn. A horn is a phallic symbol of power, so a little horn is a woman.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#175661 May 9, 2013
JOEL wrote:
Why're we born if only to die?
You ask an awful lot of questions JOEL. I would suggest you read your OT. As far as the question addressed, the purpose of life is life. God reproduced herself because she was lonely. It is Gods' intent for all of us to live past this earthly life and to go to heaven and live forever. When you get to be about my age, you realize how short this life is.
Ben Ghazi

Hurricane, WV

#175662 May 9, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>You ask an awful lot of questions JOEL. I would suggest you read your OT. As far as the question addressed, the purpose of life is life. God reproduced herself because she was lonely. It is Gods' intent for all of us to live past this earthly life and to go to heaven and live forever. When you get to be about my age, you realize how short this life is.
If God was lonely, then God is not perfect.

Suit yourself.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#175663 May 9, 2013
Ben Ghazi wrote:
<quoted text>If God was lonely, then God is not perfect.
Suit yourself.
What does loneliness have anything to do with perfection? God looked on her creation and saw that it was good, not perfect. I never said God was perfect. "I have seen an end of all perfection, but your commandment is exceedingly broad". God is only human.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#175664 May 9, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>What does loneliness have anything to do with perfection? God looked on her creation and saw that it was good, not perfect. I never said God was perfect. "I have seen an end of all perfection, but your commandment is exceedingly broad". God is only human.
You are ignorant.
Ben Ghazi

Hurricane, WV

#175665 May 9, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>What does loneliness have anything to do with perfection? God looked on her creation and saw that it was good, not perfect. I never said God was perfect. "I have seen an end of all perfection, but your commandment is exceedingly broad". God is only human.
Yeah, right.

Did I already post that you are crazy?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#175666 May 9, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
In theory, nothing is keeping soldiers from exercising their freedom of religion. There have even been cases where Wiccans have held ceremonies.
Where you are confused is that there are not enough chaplains to go around. That is a man(people)power issue, not a question of freedom of religion. And when one is a soldier, it is tough luck if they cant get a chaplain for their unit that meets their religion. Thats the part where I mean that soldiers dont have the same rights as civilians. A civilian can relocate to find a church or synagogue, a soldier can not.
pg 8249

Frijoles---Where you are confused is that there are not enough chaplains to go around. That is a man(people)power issue, not a question of freedom of religion

HughBe--- Clearly the conversation is ABOVE your head. Eric, your man is trying to justify banning chaplains because there are NOT enough of them. I am saying that such justification is BS.

The issues from the start are captured below and they were NOT manpower issues. Please read slowly.

"Michael L. "Mikey" Weinstein is an attorney, businessman, and former Air Force officer. He is the founder and president of the Military Religious Freedom Foundation,(MRFF) and author of With God on Our Side: One Man's War AGAINST an Evangelical Coup in AMERICA'S Military and No Snowflake in an Avalanche, both of which describe his fight against alleged coercive Christian Fundamentalist practices by some members of the military"

"In 2006, Weinstein was named as one of Forward Magazine's "Forward 50", a list of the most influential Jews in America"

"A former Air Force officer and White House lawyer during the Reagan administration, Weinstein is today a one-issue whistle-blower who has driven real change in religious policy throughout the military.

Advocating for SECULARISM in the military through the Military Religious Freedom Foundation he founded in 2005, Weinstein has fought a campaign against public prayer and proselytizing by Air Force officers...."

Question, is there a need for SECULARISM in the Israeli army?

Would the "PRINCIPLES" that he is championing apply to Israel?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_L._Weins...

Location hidden

#175667 May 9, 2013
JOEL wrote:
Why have many of the prophets been criminals who indulged in unbridled intolerance, wars, infanticide, mass murders, enslaving people, incest and other evils which only indicate that they were neither omniscient nor omnipotent with their vile actions militating against the innate laws of being and becoming?
They were false prophets.
It is evident Joe, the light in your mind is getting dimmer.
The of laws of being and becoming are based on the laws of "will or will not"
You are stuck in the will not category in your brain.
You will not allow your self to accept truth.
So your ability to reason with a rational mind has a mental block blocking out the truth.

Location hidden

#175668 May 9, 2013
JOEL wrote:
Why have the teachings of the prophets been proven juvenile and false?
You have a mental block in your mind.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#175669 May 9, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>God is a Spirit and procreation is of the flesh. That was the purpose of the creation of male and female, to propagate the species. If Spirits could procreate, she never would've created Adam and Eve or this earth. The Lord created the earth to be inhabited and you need a medical degree to understand how reproduction works.
Susan---God is a Spirit

HughBe--- Correct

Susan---and procreation is of the flesh.

HughBe--- prove

Susan--- If Spirits could procreate, she never would've created Adam and Eve or this earth.

HughBe--- In essence man can do something GOOD that your God cannot do. I thought she was omnipotent.

OUTSTANDING ---

Susan B---spirits do not inseminate

HughBe--- Prove it. Cite the EVIDENCE.
Am I correct that God can create the universe but He cannot "inseminate"?

God can SPEAK and it is done and yet He cannot "inseminate"?
Recall, "And God SAID(spoke), Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb yielding seed, and the fruit tree yielding fruit after his kind, whose seed is in itself, upon the earth: and it was so."

Location hidden

#175670 May 9, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>You resort to name calling because you have nothing valid to say about your religion. I was raised Christian and I have a major problem with a religion that automatically forgives without any repentance. You are too entrenched in your ways to be able to see the light and I hope God will open your eyes.
You have a mental problem period.
Your ability to reason with rational reasoning is gone from your mind.
You say things that are not true believing them to be true.
You are trying to put a large square block in a small round hole.
You just said a falsehood about the Christian religion.
You were not raised as a true Christian.

Location hidden

#175671 May 9, 2013
JOEL wrote:
Why do people of all religions/cults believe in the coming of a messianic figure who'll supposedly solve all the difficulties on earth when it's clear that the earth nature is evolutionary and that till date none of these so-called prophets and sages have been capable of solving a single problem facing humanity and of regenerating matter that by its very wear and tear, unplasticity and decomposition creates disease, fracture, death and suffering?
You are on the wrong track with your logic and reasoning.
The simple truth Joe, is that the truth will set you free, and you have not been able to accept truth.
You relieve your self of your own responsibility of acting upon the truth.
The simple truth is that evil is evil, and good is good.
But you have not been able to make that distinction with clarity.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#175672 May 9, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>Isaiah 6:10 "Make the heart of this people fat, and make their ears heavy, and shut their eyes; lest they see with their eyes and see with their ears, and understand with their heart, and convert and be healed. Their is a veil spread over the eyes of the entire world and they cannot see. When VWD Day comes, the veil will be lifted.
Susan B---Isaiah 6:10 "Make the heart of THIS PEOPLE fat, and make their ears heavy, and shut their eyes; lest they see with their eyes and see with their ears, and understand with their heart, and convert and be healed. Their is a veil spread over the eyes of the entire world and they cannot see.

HughBe--- I take it that your comment that goes , " Their is a veil spread over the eyes of the ENTIRE WORLD " was made because the scriptures said "THIS PEOPLE".

In my opinion THIS PEOPLE is a reference to the people being spoken about and NOT the ENTIRE WORLD.

See if there is any merit in my CORRECT understanding.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#175673 May 9, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>You are ignorant.
And you are deaf and blind. Christians amaze me at how lacking in knowledge they are. Take Genesis 3:15 "I will put enmity between you (Adam) and the woman, and between your seed and her seed..." You do know Shamma that in the NT Jesus is admittedly called the second or seed of Adam. The real Messiah is supposed to be the seed of Eve. "The Lord has laid on him the iniquity of us all" Isaiah 53:6. The sin of the world is laid upon the shoulders of Eve. Adam was Satan the serpent and is the son of god. Jesus is Lucifer and the son of Satan his counterfeit messiah. The devil is a father and son. This is very clear to me, why can't you see?
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#175674 May 9, 2013
Ben Ghazi wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, right.
Did I already post that you are crazy?
I wonder why everyone thinks I'm crazy. I could preach some things that would really make you think I'm crazy. The only thing is, all of my doctrine and theology is backed up by OT prophecy but a lot of it was kept secret and not canonized. I know a lot of these secrets because I was told them as a child in church. I could also interpret the visions and dreams in the bible for the minister and seemed to have insight and intuition. I am mental though and I will admit it. "We're never gonna survive unless we get a little crazy" Seal. "The Lord is my Rock, my strength and my song".
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#175675 May 9, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Susan---God is a Spirit
HughBe--- Correct
Susan---and procreation is of the flesh.
HughBe--- prove
Susan--- If Spirits could procreate, she never would've created Adam and Eve or this earth.
HughBe--- In essence man can do something GOOD that your God cannot do. I thought she was omnipotent.
OUTSTANDING ---
Susan B---spirits do not inseminate
HughBe--- Prove it. Cite the EVIDENCE.
Am I correct that God can create the universe but He cannot "inseminate"?
God can SPEAK and it is done and yet He cannot "inseminate"?
Recall, "And God SAID(spoke), Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb yielding seed, and the fruit tree yielding fruit after his kind, whose seed is in itself, upon the earth: and it was so."
The seed being in itself was the potential for life in the female of the species. It's like the old riddle, Which came first the chicken or the egg? The hen and the egg were created together and the male (rooster) was created first. God created us to inhabit the earth and prove our worthiness to enter heaven. Don't forget that the angels (meek) will inherit the earth. It's the way that God designed it and I wouldn't question her abilities or motives.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#175676 May 9, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>You have a mental problem period.
Your ability to reason with rational reasoning is gone from your mind.
You say things that are not true believing them to be true.
You are trying to put a large square block in a small round hole.
You just said a falsehood about the Christian religion.
You were not raised as a true Christian.
Basically what you're doing Shamma, is projecting but almost everybody does it, so join the club. What falsehood have I stated about Christianity? If it's regarding salvation, you can find verses in the NT to support wherever you stand on that issue. The NT is full of contradictions and hollow, shallow theology. If you really understood the OT, you wouldn't be a Christian. Jesus is prophecied in the OT, not as the Messiah but instead as the modern day idol of Israel.

Location hidden

#175677 May 9, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>And you are deaf and blind. Christians amaze me at how lacking in knowledge they are. Take Genesis 3:15 "I will put enmity between you (Adam) and the woman, and between your seed and her seed..." You do know Shamma that in the NT Jesus is admittedly called the second or seed of Adam. The real Messiah is supposed to be the seed of Eve. "The Lord has laid on him the iniquity of us all" Isaiah 53:6. The sin of the world is laid upon the shoulders of Eve. Adam was Satan the serpent and is the son of god. Jesus is Lucifer and the son of Satan his counterfeit messiah. The devil is a father and son. This is very clear to me, why can't you see?
You are being mus-led by your own stupidity.
You are creating your own religion.
We get flakes like you on this thread all the time.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#175678 May 9, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Susan B---Isaiah 6:10 "Make the heart of THIS PEOPLE fat, and make their ears heavy, and shut their eyes; lest they see with their eyes and see with their ears, and understand with their heart, and convert and be healed. Their is a veil spread over the eyes of the entire world and they cannot see.
HughBe--- I take it that your comment that goes , " Their is a veil spread over the eyes of the ENTIRE WORLD " was made because the scriptures said "THIS PEOPLE".
In my opinion THIS PEOPLE is a reference to the people being spoken about and NOT the ENTIRE WORLD.
See if there is any merit in my CORRECT understanding.
I would need the chapter and verse HughBe but it probably does refer to Israel which would include the USA. Isaiah 8:14 "And he shall be for a sanctuary; but for a stone of stumbling, and for a rock of offence to both the houses of Israel..." I heard you are the pastor of a church in Jamaica, is that true?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bloomfield woman behind Ten Commandments monume... Oct 10 Liam R 3
Wiccan Arrested on Child Rape Charges (Apr '10) Oct 9 Lee County NC 46
I...(gulp) am a Pagan Agnostic Taoist Sep 28 Ol Fuddy Duddy 2
Respecting belief: why should you? And why shou... Sep '14 thetruth 21
Pagan caught performing naked ritual with teena... (Nov '12) Sep '14 Kathwynn 14
Who exactly was Gjoub, and should I trust him? (Mar '09) Sep '14 Kathwynn 503
SHADOW PEOPLE... i need help (May '07) Aug '14 Only1Likeme212 347

Pagan/Wiccan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE