Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 256309 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#175749 May 10, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Looking for the fruit, I found this and let us apply your suggested specific, which is never applied to this fruit from John, which shows Matthew's fruit in Matthew 12:33 IS Rotten.
John 1:41 The first thing Andrew did was to find his brother Simon and tell him,“We have found the Messiah”(that is, the Christ).
So, it was not the Father but it was Peter's flesh and blood, his brother Andrew, who had told Philip earlier and Jesus in Matthew 12:33 thought it was the Father who told Peter.
When examining both fruits, Matthew's fruit is rotten and a fake.
You are a dumb ass Muslim that creates your own scripture to tell lies.

The word "Messiah" means "Anointed One," the name given to the promised Deliverer who would some day come to the people of Israel as their great Savior and Redeemer, "anointed" as Prophet, Priest, and King by God Himself.

Many Jewish believers who became the first founders of Christianity were convinced that Jesus of Nazareth was their promised Messiah. The name "Christ" is the Greek equivalent of “Messiah,” so that the name Jesus Christ really means "Jesus the Messiah," or "Jesus the anointed." They preached this truth with such conviction and power that not only many Jews but, later, a still greater host of Gentiles, believed on Jesus, both as the Christ and also as the Lord and Savior of all men.
JOEL

Thane, India

#175750 May 10, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>

Why have you dropped off your last name - Pastakia?
Joel is my actual first name.

My surname/family name is quite different from the Pastakia that I'd posted in the past to protect my privacy/identity.

My family name is not Pastakia.

You may ask polite or interested questions on this admission and don't make an issue of this as is your wont.
JOEL

Thane, India

#175751 May 10, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>

I know what interest means, but I see you have problems when someone disagrees with you, and you are unable to back up your claim then you start to make things up as you go.

It was all expected. When you don't know what to say what else you can come out with, seen your your shallow reasonings? I don't blame you considering your issues.

BTW in English language there is no such word as dorkface but rather dork face or dork-face. It's kinda sad that an English speaker doesn't even know her own native language and the thing is even more sad if we consider that an non-English speaker has to correct you.
Please refrain from arguments/slanging matches stretching into several posts where minor issues like the one under contention is concerned.

Thank you.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#175752 May 10, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

Frijoles---Israel is not a secular nation.
HughBe--- Tell that to the over 40% of Jews who call themselves SECULAR.
Frijoles---America is a secular nation.
HughBe--- Are you an IDIOT or a JACKASS?
From the inception America has been RELIGIOUS.
"IN God we TRUST" is SECULAR to a half-wit like you but NOT to Intelligence.
Get your first lesson in American History, Israeli.
"Many of the British North American colonies that eventually formed the United States of America were settled in the seventeenth century by men and women, who, in the face of European persecution, refused to compromise passionately held RELIGIOUS convictions and fled Europe. The New England colonies, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Maryland were CONCEIVED and ESTABLISHED "AS PLANTATIONS OF RELIGION." Some settlers who arrived in these areas came for secular motives--"to catch fish" as one New Englander put it--but the great MAJORITY left Europe TO WORSHIP God in the way they believed to be correct. They enthusiastically supported the efforts of their leaders to create "A CITY ON A HILL" or a "holy experiment," whose success would prove that God's plan for his CHURCHES could be successfully realized in the American wilderness. Even colonies like Virginia, which were planned as commercial ventures, were led by entrepreneurs who considered themselves "militant PROTESTANTS" and who worked diligently to PROMOTE the prosperity of the CHURCH."
http://www.loc.gov/exhibits/religion/rel01.ht...
Explain the following words, Judahite. "The New England colonies, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Maryland were CONCEIVED and ESTABLISHED "AS PLANTATIONS OF RELIGION."
Finally, all who are NOT comfortable with the HISTORY and the US CONSTITUTION and in particular RELIGIOUS FREEDOM should LEAVE.
YES, pack their bags and GO.
Apparently you need to study both the US Constitution and Basic Law of Israel. I can not help you any further on that matter.

"In its Basic Laws Israel defines itself as a Jewish and Democratic State; it is the world's only Jewish-majority state.[7].." http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel

No need to reply. You are a waste of bandwith.
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#175753 May 10, 2013
Shamma wrote:
Muhammad positioned himself as a counselor with Allah, when he forced Zainab, daughter of Gahsh, to marry Zaid, Muhammad’s adopted son. When Zainab refused Muhammad’s proposal, the Quran declares that this proposal was the decision of Allah and Muhammad.

It is not fitting for a believer, man or woman, when a matter has been decided by Allah and His Messenger, to have any option about their decision. If anyone disobeys Allah and His Messenger, he is indeed on a clearly wrong path (Surat Al-Ahzab 33:36).

In the above verses prove Muslims worship Muhammad as an another god with Allah.
Verse 33:36 simply means that all matters decided by Allah and His Messengers apply to all and cannot be changed.

For example, if a Muslim wants to divorce his wife, he will still have to follow the Iddah (the specified period to wait). So, no one can change that. Every Muslim has to follow that. There will be no option available.

Zaid was not Muhammad's adopted son. There was no official adoption in his case. Zaid was a freed slave and was dear to prophet like a son. It was the prophet, who Zaid and Zainab married.

The Prophet married after Zainab was divorced. The pagan Arab society had customs similar to pagan Christians that no one could marry a woman divorced by the so-called Adopted Son, who was not from the loins of the man who took him as a son. That stupid tradition was thus broken and shattered as the divorced women were kept as slaves.

All the prophets of God had the power of deciding matters. Even Jesus decided that it was all right to eat food with dirty hands (without washing). And today you can eat a burger or hotdog with unclean hands, the Jesus Way. LMAO!

bmz

Location hidden

#175754 May 10, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
INTERESTINGly enough, Topix wouldnt allow me say dorkface.
Let me try that for Shamma.

Shamma id dorkface!
bmz

Location hidden

#175755 May 10, 2013
Correction, Frijoles

Should read:

Shamma is dorkface.

And in bold letters:

Shamma is DORKFACE!
bmz

Location hidden

#175756 May 10, 2013
Yes, it went through!

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#175757 May 10, 2013
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
Please refrain from arguments/slanging matches stretching into several posts where minor issues like the one under contention is concerned.
Thank you.
He cant help it. Its part of his arrogance. Its like clockwork.
bmz

Location hidden

#175758 May 10, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>The mark of a Muslim is to lie.

And you are lying like all Muslims do to hide the truth from the public society.
Not true! See you lied again.

If the majority of the international readers started writing, they will honor you with the title:

The Liar for Christianity.

Location hidden

#175759 May 10, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
No lies, please! We are Muslims.
Muslims are not like Christians, who worship an unsuccessful man. We respect Muhammad.
We worship and pray only to the LORD Almighty God Allah. Muhammad was the servant of God.
In an English biography of Muhammad we find this passage:

The "Noor" (Light) is created
When Allah intended to create the creatures, He first created the "Noor" (Light) of Muhammad. Al-Qastalani (in Al Mawahibu'l-Ladunniyah, vol. 1, pp. 5, 9, 10) has quoted the Prophet's traditions to this effect as transmitted through Jabir ibn 'Abdullah al-Ansari and 'Ali (a.s.). The well-known historian al-Mas'udi (in his Maruju 'dh-dhahab) quotes a lengthy tradition from 'Ali (a.s.) to the effect that when Allah created, first of all, the Light of Muhammad, He said to it: "You are My chosen one and the Trustee of My Light and Guidance. It is because of you that I am going to create the earth and the skies, lay down reward and punishment, and bring into being the Garden and the Fire." Then the tradition goes on to speak about the Family of the Prophet, about creation of the angels, of the souls, of the world, of the covenant taken from the souls which combined the belief in the One God with acceptance of Muhammad's Prophethood.

This is why Ibn 'Abbas narrates saying that the Prophet said: "I was Prophet when Adam was between soul and body (i.e. when Adam's creation was in its preliminary stages)" (at-Tabarani, Al-Mu'jjam al-Kabir; Al Khasa'is al-Kubra, vol.1, p.4).

Muhammad's Light adorned the 'Arsh (Throne) of God. When eons later, Adam was created, that Light was put in his forehead. It continued its journey, generation after generation, through numerous prophets and their successors till it came to Prophet Ibrahim (a.s.). From Ibrahim (a.s.), it came to his eldest son, Prophet Isma'il (a.s.).(The Life of Muhammad The Prophet by Syed Saeed Akhtar Rizvi [Published by Darul Tabligh North America Under the Patronage of World Federation of KSI Muslim Communities Stanmore, Middlesex, HA 7 4JB: ISBN 0-9702125-0-X], Chapter 1, "Creation", online edition)

Dr. Al-Badawi, an author we already cited above, wrote an article on the hand of Muhammad. In it he provides some examples where certain people, including Jews and Christians, kissed Muhammad's hands and feet. He begins his piece by saying:

The impulse for writing this article came from a conversation with a colleague who told me that while sitting with other colleagues, he had heard one of them repeat the statement that the Prophet, may Allah's blessings and peace be upon him, was an ordinary human being like the rest of us, except that Allah had given him the Qur'&#257;n. My friend knew very well that this kind of statement had been deliberately circulated among Muslims to detach them from their Prophet, thus cutting them off from the mercy of Allah that descends upon them through their love for him and close adherence to his teachings. This is part of an overall plan to destroy Islam from within, a plan that, we regret to say, is carried out by ignorant Muslims, misled by crude suggestions of the Devil that to love the Prophet and revere him is to worship him beside Allah. My friend told me he became quite angry and challenged our colleagues to take anything of the Prophet at random and compare it with themselves. He found himself saying, "Take his hand for instance!" Then he started discoursing about the special distinctions of the Prophet's hand, talking for about twenty minutes, all the time aware that he had never spoken like that before. His colleagues listened silently, then when he was finished, begged him to carry on. These were educated people who already had much of this knowledge in their minds, but who had been too busy with worldly things to assemble and envisage their knowledge from that angle before, or to make the necessary effort in understanding how and why they had previously been misinformed.

JOEL THUMBS UP

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#175760 May 10, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

He cant help it. Its part of his arrogance. Its like clockwork.
He's got a shallow, rigid, jealous and suspicious mind - the hall marks of an inferior person.

He's some kind of "nerd" back in his village and he thinks that he rules on this international forum where there are posters who're far ahead of him in the intellectual, cultural and material departments.

He's gauche and not smart nor humane.

Notice also his lack of warmth, feeling and compassion.
bmz

Location hidden

#175761 May 10, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a dumb ass Muslim that creates your own scripture to tell lies.

The word "Messiah" means "Anointed One," the name given to the promised Deliverer who would some day come to the people of Israel as their great Savior and Redeemer, "anointed" as Prophet, Priest, and King by God Himself.

Many Jewish believers who became the first founders of Christianity were convinced that Jesus of Nazareth was their promised Messiah. The name "Christ" is the Greek equivalent of “Messiah,” so that the name Jesus Christ really means "Jesus the Messiah," or "Jesus the anointed."

They preached this truth with such conviction and power that not only many Jews but, later, a still greater host of Gentiles, believed on Jesus, both as the Christ and also as the Lord and Savior of all men.
You can't defend the lies.

Either Matthew is the Liar or John is. I can confirm that Matthew or those, who forged Matthew, LIED. Matthew 12:33 is surely the LIE and the rotten fruit.

And this is what I wrote to prove that Matthew contains the forgery.

"Looking for the fruit, I found this and let us apply your suggested specific, which is never applied to this fruit from John, which shows Matthew's fruit in Matthew 12:33 IS Rotten.

John 1:41 The first thing Andrew did was to find his brother Simon and tell him,“We have found the Messiah”(that is, the Christ).

So, it was not the Father but it was Peter's flesh and blood, his brother Andrew, who had told Philip earlier and Jesus in Matthew 12:33 thought it was the Father who told Peter.

When examining both fruits, Matthew's fruit is rotten and a fake."

See, your scripture is full of lies.

JOEL THUMBS UP

Location hidden

#175763 May 10, 2013
I'm logged now as JOEL THUMBS UP.

Joel

(Mumbai, India)
bmz

Location hidden

#175764 May 10, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>In an English biography of Muhammad we find this passage:
When Allah intended to create the creatures, He first created the "Noor" (Light) of Muhammad. Al-Qastalani (in Al Mawahibu'l-Ladunniyah, vol. 1, pp. 5, 9, 10) has quoted the Prophet's traditions to this effect as transmitted through Jabir ibn 'Abdullah al-Ansari and 'Ali (a.s.). The well-known historian al-Mas'udi (in his Maruju 'dh-dhahab) quotes a lengthy tradition from 'Ali (a.s.) to the effect that when Allah created, first of all, the Light of Muhammad, He said to it: "You are My chosen one and the Trustee of My Light and Guidance. It is because of you that I am going to create the earth and the skies, lay down reward and punishment, and bring into being the Garden and the Fire." Then the tradition goes on to speak about the Family of the Prophet, about creation of the angels, of the souls, of the world, of the covenant taken from the souls which combined the belief in the One God with acceptance of Muhammad's Prophethood.
This is why Ibn 'Abbas narrates saying that the Prophet said: "I was Prophet when Adam was between soul and body (i.e. when Adam's creation was in its preliminary stages)" (at-Tabarani, Al-Mu'jjam al-Kabir; Al Khasa'is al-Kubra, vol.1, p.4).
Muhammad's Light adorned the 'Arsh (Throne) of God. When eons later, Adam was created, that Light was put in his forehead. It continued its journey, generation after generation, through numerous prophets and their successors till it came to Prophet Ibrahim (a.s.). From Ibrahim (a.s.), it came to his eldest son, Prophet Isma'il (a.s.).(The Life of Muhammad The Prophet by Syed Saeed Akhtar Rizvi [Published by Darul Tabligh North America Under the Patronage of World Federation of KSI Muslim Communities Stanmore, Middlesex, HA 7 4JB: ISBN 0-9702125-0-X], Chapter 1, "Creation", online edition)
Dr. Al-Badawi, an author we already cited above, wrote an article on the hand of Muhammad. In it he provides some examples where certain people, including Jews and Christians, kissed Muhammad's hands and feet. He begins his piece by saying:
The impulse for writing this article came from a conversation with a colleague who told me that while sitting with other colleagues, he had heard one of them repeat the statement that the Prophet, may Allah's blessings and peace be upon him, was an ordinary human being like the rest of us, except that Allah had given him the Qur'&#257;n. My friend knew very well that this kind of statement had been deliberately circulated among Muslims to detach them from their Prophet, thus cutting them off from the mercy of Allah that descends upon them through their love for him and close adherence to his teachings. This is part of an overall plan to destroy Islam from within, a plan that, we regret to say, is carried out by ignorant Muslims, misled by crude suggestions of the Devil that to love the Prophet and revere him is to worship him beside Allah. My friend told me he became quite angry and challenged our colleagues to take anything of the Prophet at random and compare it with themselves. He found himself saying, "Take his hand for instance!" Then he started discoursing about the special distinctions of the Prophet's hand, talking for about twenty minutes, all the time aware that he had never spoken like that before. His colleagues listened silently, then when he was finished, begged him to carry on. These were educated people who already had much of this knowledge in their minds, but who had been too busy with worldly things to assemble and envisage their knowledge from that angle before, or to make the necessary effort in understanding how and why they had previously been misinformed.
That is Bull Shit. This is similar to the Bull Shit about Jesus, such as 'I am the Way','I am the light of the world'.

Location hidden

#175765 May 10, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Not true! See you lied again.
If the majority of the international readers started writing, they will honor you with the title:
The Liar for Christianity.
In an English biography of Muhammad we find this passage:

The impulse for writing this article came from a conversation with a colleague who told me that while sitting with other colleagues, he had heard one of them repeat the statement that the Prophet, may Allah's blessings and peace be upon him, was an ordinary human being like the rest of us, except that Allah had given him the Qur'&#257;n.

My friend knew very well that this kind of statement had been deliberately circulated among Muslims to detach them from their Prophet, thus cutting them off from the mercy of Allah that descends upon them through their love for him and close adherence to his teachings.

This is part of an overall plan to destroy Islam from within, a plan that, we regret to say, is carried out by ignorant Muslims, misled by crude suggestions of the Devil that to love the Prophet and revere him is to worship him beside Allah. My friend told me he became quite angry and challenged our colleagues to take anything of the Prophet at random and compare it with themselves.

He found himself saying, "Take his hand for instance!" Then he started discoursing about the special distinctions of the Prophet's hand, talking for about twenty minutes, all the time aware that he had never spoken like that before. His colleagues listened silently, then when he was finished, begged him to carry on. These were educated people who already had much of this knowledge in their minds, but who had been too busy with worldly things to assemble and envisage their knowledge from that angle before, or to make the necessary effort in understanding how and why they had previously been misinformed.

Location hidden

#175766 May 10, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't defend the lies.
Either Matthew is the Liar or John is. I can confirm that Matthew or those, who forged Matthew, LIED. Matthew 12:33 is surely the LIE and the rotten fruit.
"Looking for the fruit, I found this and let us apply your suggested specific, which is never applied to this fruit from John, which shows Matthew's fruit in Matthew 12:33 IS Rotten.
You lie Muslim.
Muslims worship Muhammad beside Allah as their God.

JOEL THUMBS UP

Location hidden

#175767 May 10, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>

Let me try that for Shamma.

Shamma id dorkface!
What're you?
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#175768 May 10, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>I've met quite a few of those flakes already Shamma and they probably don't take their meds, they are delusional. Medicine will clear that up. I am not delusional though, I take my meds and have not been hospitalized in over 27 years. And yes, you could say I've started my own religion, it's called the truth. Daniel 8:12 "...and it cast down the truth to the ground, and it practiced and prospered" 1984 was the "acceptable year of the Lord" Isaiah 61:2. If you've ever read the book, there was a Ministry of Truth. and within the first three or so pages of the book, it contains the date April 4, 1984. That is the exact date of J. L. Emanuels' birthday.
rabbee: well i guess according, to your way of being a flake. that no one else here, is your kind of flaking together.

but medicine is nobodies messiah, any more than the tower of babel was. and you would not, know the difference. between kissing the copperhead, and kissing the dr butt because you have no faith.

and i am sorry, but HaMosheeach's return is 1948 years after the alleged death of Adam. and the surrogate woman, is in labor for over three years, to give birth to HaMosheeach.

and you should recognize, the year 1948. since it is the year, of Avraham's birth. and Adam is born, 1948 years after Avraham. and adam and his mate, are returned 1948 years after that. bringing us up to about three hours shy of day seven. and every 1948 man years is two days of G-D here in TheTorah Live Happening.

and though i might suspect, that Adam is both Avraham and Sarah in one unique body of flesh. and then adam and sarah after that. returned seperated, 1948 years later.

there is only TheYear, of Avrahams birth to suspect this. and seems strange that every, 1948 years there are these two people returned 2 by two. this and the one Peculiar Angel Rafael, Who always calls me Avraham instead of adam. that and the womans name, being sarah is quite suspicious. but then G-D, came and called me TheHisSon adam. so i have to be, really carefull here. since it could be the other way around, that adam is actually Avraham or not. so i am not, even going to try and rationalize that. not unless G-D, actually comes to tell me otherwise. cause i have learned, to not trust my own judgement. i have the judgement from G-D, for this world, and i am going to use it.
bmz

Location hidden

#175769 May 10, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>You lie Muslim.
Muslims worship Muhammad beside Allah as their God.
That is a Christian Lie.

Coming back to what I wrote, we have to decide now, who is the Liar? Matthew or John? One has to be the liar.

So you read very carefully my post again:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The war on Christmas (Dec '10) Tue John 4,952
News Harrogate mother says foster families are relig... (Nov '15) Jul 16 aunt jamama 53
Do you know where you will spend eternity? Jul 14 JacquelineDeane55 1
News Woman Explains Why She Kept 100 Dead Cats in He... (Jun '10) Jul 8 Zipp 3
News Athiest tells high schoolers God is evil (May '11) Jul 7 unserve satan 8199 844
Midnight Man Madness Jun 30 just sayin 3
News Why Atheism Will Replace Religion (Aug '12) May '17 John 14,736
More from around the web