Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 256358 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#175440 May 8, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Dont give yourself that much credit. You are not that important.
HughBe---Are you studying and keeping records of my posts as the Judahites are doing?

Frijoles---Dont give yourself that much credit. You are not that important.

HughBe--- You could have fooled me. More than once both you and Eric have found my past posts VERY quickly. I am talking about posts that I would not know where to start to look for them and so it would take me forever to find them.

Those FACTS confirm my assertion.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#175441 May 8, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Is Israel threatening anyone with nukes? If they are not, then I am not sure what equal rights you are referring to.
Again,

HughBe---So if it is good for Israel to SAY or do things because of DETERRENCE or rhetoric then Iraq and ALL others MUST have those SAME rights.

Frijoles---Lets talk fair.

HughBe--- Demonstrate the UNFAIRNESS in my words above.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#175442 May 8, 2013
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you.
Hugh--much love.

Joel--Thank you.

Hugh--- I meant it.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#175444 May 8, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
HughBe---So if it is good for Israel to SAY or do things because of DETERRENCE or rhetoric then Iraq and ALL others MUST have those SAME rights.
Frijoles---Lets talk fair.
HughBe--- Demonstrate the UNFAIRNESS in my words above.
what deterrence? Israel has never threatened anyone with nukes.

Cant you read? This is the third time I have stated this.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#175445 May 8, 2013
HUGH,

You're a non-entity.

Maybe among the slum dogs of Jamaica, you appear a big shot and a smart man but here in the open you're just too insignificant.

You're not important in any way, get it, Mon?

Location hidden

#175446 May 8, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
HughBe---Are you studying and keeping records of my posts as the Judahites are doing?
Frijoles---Dont give yourself that much credit. You are not that important.
HughBe--- You could have fooled me. More than once both you and Eric have found my past posts VERY quickly. I am talking about posts that I would not know where to start to look for them and so it would take me forever to find them.
I admit that Eric and I do scroll back on occasion. Which is more than you bother to do. Its not rocket science. If it is a few days ago and you remember/know the day, you READ the dates on the bottom.

Why are the gas bags here also the most lazy?
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#175447 May 8, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

Hugh--- I meant it.
Yeah, I know.

Holding grudges is not your style.

Location hidden

#175448 May 8, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
You have given post number and page number, so give me the link. Surely you know how to copy and paste.
thats funny. Last time I gave you a link you still complained you couldnt find it.

And it was from the PAGE BEFORE!!

unimpressed

Location hidden

#175449 May 8, 2013
JOEL wrote:
HUGH,
You're a non-entity.
Maybe among the slum dogs of Jamaica, you appear a big shot and a smart man but here in the open you're just too insignificant.
nah, he is also insignificant in his home town. Thats why he is here. We are the only ones "listening" to him.

Not the only one, I am afraid.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#175450 May 8, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

More than once both you and Eric have found my past posts VERY quickly. I am talking about posts that I would not know where to start to look for them and so it would take me forever to find them.

No, no, it's not that they or anyone else is keeping a tab on your posts.

The trick is to use Google to type in a few well-remembered key words used in the old post with the name of the thread and there the old post pops up on your monitor screen.

It's this easy to retrieve old posts.

Did you understand?
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#175451 May 8, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

nah, he is also insignificant in his home town. Thats why he is here. We are the only ones "listening" to him.

LOL.

Given his vocal butler's English and smooth talk of love, care and worship, I guess he commands some respect among the Christian cruffs in his town. Maybe, even his cheap subaru or the new suv that his boyfriend gifted him could cast a solid impression on the untutored and undeveloped minds of those "special" people he preaches to in church as he offers them the flesh and blood of his lord.

LMFAO.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#175452 May 8, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
what deterrence? Israel has never threatened anyone with nukes.
Cant you read? This is the third time I have stated this.
Had you been a native speaker of English you would have understood my very VALID point.

Again---

HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#175453 May 8, 2013
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
No, no, it's not that they or anyone else is keeping a tab on your posts.
The trick is to use Google to type in a few well-remembered key words used in the old post with the name of the thread and there the old post pops up on your monitor screen.
It's this easy to retrieve old posts.
Did you understand?
Thanks dear, give me the link to my previous response.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#175454 May 8, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the support
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#175455 May 8, 2013
Don't play mind games with me, Mon. Even a hint of mind control or the very mention of the term brings fear into my mind considering what my ex-master did to me.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#175456 May 8, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
thats funny. Last time I gave you a link you still complained you couldnt find it.
And it was from the PAGE BEFORE!!
unimpressed
There is NO truth in you.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#175458 May 8, 2013
JOEL wrote:
HUGH,
You're a non-entity.
Your esteemed opinion of me is noted.

Now, you have quickly found the page and post number for my answer and so once again give me the link.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#175460 May 8, 2013
Ok, then, enjoy recapitulating your post in your own words.

(smiles)
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#175461 May 8, 2013
Good night.

Location hidden

#175462 May 8, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Had you been a native speaker of English you would have understood my very VALID point.
Again---
What did Israel say? How can it be deterrence if they never issued a threat? What are you talking about? Fourth time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The war on Christmas (Dec '10) 19 hr John 4,952
News Why Atheism Will Replace Religion (Aug '12) May 27 John 14,736
omens of dead animals (Aug '08) May 26 Tete Rouge 119
News Harrogate mother says foster families are relig... (Nov '15) Apr '17 Jogirl 52
News Magic 101: Who was Aleister Crowley? (Mar '11) Apr '17 skeptic 176
News Speaking of religion: Pagans stir a fuss in Beebe (Jun '14) Feb '17 guest 119
News Looking for a Pagan community in Kentucky? (Mar '12) Feb '17 Not a modern Chri... 15
More from around the web