Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 243111 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

JOEL

Mumbai, India

#175344 May 8, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>

Cosmic BS
What is cosmic bull shit?

Can you explain the constitution of the cosmos and then go on to explain the reality, babbeo?

(smiles)
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#175346 May 8, 2013
Israel is now bombing Syria:

Regardless of what the media says, Israel struck FIRST.

All rumor until confirmed true, however, this is the chatter -

"Israel dropped a nuclear class weapon on Damascus, mushroom cloud so big it sparked it's own lightning. Two Israeli jets shot down, anti aircraft batteries responding"

My comment - It really appeared to be at least a kiloton class weapon, with a mushroom cloud at least a KM high.

"earthquake preceeded blast"

My comment - Ok, the attack may have been nuclear, because it shook the ground FIRST, and then the "blast" penetrated the surface where it was observed by people on the ground.

RT is reporting a dead journalist, with surviving journalists thus far seeing over 300 dead. If that many dead are seen this soon, the actual count will be in the thousands until the divide by a thousand factor is thrown in by the spin team, official "dead" will likely be fewer than 20.

Another round of attacks by Israel is underway. It is now being reported that Syria has been forced to declare war on Israel.

Israel is confirming the loss of two planes, and also confirming they are bombing Syria.

Israel has cancelled all schools tomorrow and told all people to stay home from work in case Syria attacks back.

The Aleppo airport has been completely obliterated,

All power out in the entire Damascus metro area after latest round of Israeli airstrikes.

Several Syrian military divisions completely wiped out, plus a key military airport not in Aleppo.

If Syria declares war on Israel, in response to being bombed, the U.S. will step in to "defend" Israel's aggression. If Israel bombed FIRST, then America is defending an aggressive nation. That's all there is to it. And if Syria does not respond, Israel will proceed to flatten them. All is fair on the playground I guess, where bullies prevail and World War 3 is sought by the bankers at all costs.

I have found a way to totally circumvent Youtube. Please give feedback in the forum if it worked or it did not work.

An explanation of the "Allahu Akbar" statements in this video - The blast was so big that the people you can hear did not know if they would be dead when the shock wave arrived so they professed their belief in God before possibly dying. Shills are commenting that Muslims LOVE explosions, so they were praising God because they saw one, but it is obvious that in fact they thought they might be dead.

JIM STONE
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#175348 May 8, 2013
Would you hear the sound of an ant farting before you?

(smiles)

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#175349 May 8, 2013
JOEL wrote:
LOL. The word GOD means different things to different people. Thus, the Jews, Christians, Muslims, Hindus and Buddhists have different ideas about God with there not being one standard definition of the word.
The definition for God Joe is "LOVE"
God is Love.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#175350 May 8, 2013
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go shooting off your ignorant mouth again. LOL.
I worship no one but my higher self.
I don't belong to the Hindu religion nor was I born one.
I admire Vedanta and Buddhism for their sublime mysticism and high logic.
Regarding Ganesha, well, no one in their right mind will ever say that it (ganesha) was or is a human being.
So, what does the elephant-face represent?
Is it a symbol?
No, it's not a symbol by any chance, babbeo.
Then what is that unique form of ganesha?
Well, on the vital plane, various vital forces that're highly fluidic in nature take various grotesque and unnatural forms and one of these weird forms seen on the vital plane is the form of ganesha.
If you know how to propitiate this form called ganesha using its activated mantra then, well, the common experiences among mystics is that the form manifests before one's subtle vision and may confer one with various vital powers.
However, ganesha, a vital-force being, is too minor a being to be taken seriously.
It's not just admiration, it's something more. Everytime someone pointed out the childishness in Induism you came out with your faulty interpretations of what a god is or represents or what the book says.

LOL
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#175351 May 8, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>

The definition for God Joe is "LOVE"

God is Love.
So, your God is restricted to being LOVE?

BTW, what is LOVE?

How would you define love in terms of its basal constitution?

Why can't God be COMPASSION?(smiles)

Why can't the ultimate nature of the Absolute be beyond all anthropopathic and anthropomorphic traits?

Location hidden

#175352 May 8, 2013
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
Babbeo,
Clear the IIT JEE like I did and then we'll talk about IQ and aptitude for math and science.
You won't stand a chance at the IIT JEE, I can assure you.
And, yes, before clearing the extremely stiff IIT JEE try re-solving that grade 7 question on the number of chocolates that one can buy for $ 15 (and so on)- remember, you gave the incorrect answer to this childish question months ago. hat you got wrong.
(smiles)
That's good.

You are a 'genius' to say the least especially with that CV but yet in the areas you claim to know well, in easy matters too you didn't know the answers, you googled the informations, but your infos were wrong and contradictory.

Nevertheless you are too intelligent. LOL
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#175353 May 8, 2013
QUESTION:

"The universe begins to look more like a great thought than a great machine."

- Sir James Jeans

(English physicist, astronomer and mathematician)

PS: Most laws are mental constructs - how do we explain this statement? Does it even make sense?

Location hidden

#175354 May 8, 2013
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
What is cosmic bull shit?
Can you explain the constitution of the cosmos and then go on to explain the reality, babbeo?
(smiles)
You have neither specified what cosmos you are talking about, but then you are too intelligent to specify such little details, right? LOL

What's the point to explain the constitution of the cosmos (whatever you meant by it) when you are the dunce who came with it

"Then I realized that it was not just a case of discovering the right range of em frequencies but that something subtler which formed the basis of the electromagnetic force would have to be directly connected to the electromagnetic force in its activated form for the correct em frequencies to be generated."

Let alone the cosmos when yourself is lost with electromagnetism.

Dunce.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#175355 May 8, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>

That's good.
Now, Babbeo, get your tiny brain busy re-solving this grade 7 question that you got wrong the last time you attempted it.

A dealer says that for every 3 empty wrappers returned, he'd hand out 1 sweet.

Each sweet costs $ 1.

With $ 15, how many sweets can one buy?

Give the detailed working.

(smiles)
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#175356 May 8, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>

You have neither specified what cosmos you are talking about, but then you are too intelligent to specify such little details, right? LOL
Cosmos - The universe seen as a well-ordered whole.

So, explain the term cosmos in terms of its basal constitution/workings/origins, Babbeo.

LOL.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#175357 May 8, 2013
The vital force indwells in the physical energies and serves to animate them when seen from the subtle vision.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#175358 May 8, 2013
JOEL GOES FAR BEYOND NIKOLA TESLA WITH THE ENTIRE IDEA OF THE VIBROMETER WORKED OUT JUST NOW:

(posted a couple of days ago on the Messianic Thread)

How?

1) The VIBROMETER - a device that would have the capacity to revive dead tissue, set right disordered nerve currents, correct irregular cellular rhythms and resurrect the dead.

2) This idea came to me many years ago on account of a certain yogic experience caused by the descent of the higher force into my being. The effects were so pronounced that in that charged condition I observed that whatever I touched or simply glanced at became extra-animated and in the cases of drooping leaves or flowers they revived within seconds.

3) This yogic experience gave me the hint that if this higher force with its electromagnetic (em) manifestation could be directed towards any irregular vibration or towards any organic substance (and towards any inorganic substance) that had lost its functional capacity then a remedy or a revival in the abnormal condition could easily be executed.

4) How could this higher force with its em manifestation be generated in a device posed the biggest challenge to me.

5) One cannot have a yogi connected to an electrical device to keep constantly bringing down the higher force and causing it to enter the circuitry of the device and then in this fully operational condition the charged device would be applied to the tissues, cells, nerves and dead bodies to engineer a regeneration. This would be ridiculous.

So, what is the way out?

7) How can the specific higher force with its concomitant physical vibration be spontaneously generated in a device? I had a rough idea about the method to be employed since years but the details were not in place and I thought that if it's just a matter of discovering and applying the correct frequencies of the electromagnetic force to tissues, nerves, cells and corpses to revive them then, well, the crass materialistic scientists would have achieved grand success by now and would be boasting about it.

8) Then I realized that it was not just a case of discovering the right range of em frequencies but that something subtler which forms the basis of the electromagnetic force would have to be directly connected to the electromagnetic force in its activated form for the correct em frequencies to be generated.

9) Simply studying tissues, nerves, cells and dead bodies in an inferential manner would merely reproduce the outer effects - the range of em frequencies - but would this be complete since the higher force is always at the root of generating the correct frequencies which then manifest as a range of em impulses? So, by simply arriving at a set of em frequencies in lab experiments is insufficient as the entire gamut of frequencies needed would be missing without the activated higher force attached to the frontal em vibrations and so one would fail to achieve success or the success would be very partial and would ultimately not succeed.

10) I was at a loss till today and the solution evaded my mind.

11) Just a few minutes ago, while lying down in bed since the higher force is at present descending into me with pressure, I thought about the vibrometer and in a flash the entire method of engineering the device with the detailed method of generating the higher force and its em counterpart arose in my semi-tranced mind and I tell you it's perfect.

12) EUREKA!!!!

I've discovered how it can be done but am keeping it SECRET for now!
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#175359 May 8, 2013
Mind-matter.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#175360 May 8, 2013
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
So, your God is restricted to being LOVE?
BTW, what is LOVE?
How would you define love in terms of its basal constitution?
Why can't God be COMPASSION?(smiles)
Why can't the ultimate nature of the Absolute be beyond all anthropopathic and anthropomorphic traits?
LMAO!
You are a bright Hindu star glowing dimer every day Joe.
Love encompasses compassion.
There wouldn't be any universe if God was not love.
Because the mind is only programed to its natural nature of emotions.
Stressing to go beyond creates an emotional mental stupor.
You are getting there.
Your brain is starting to shut down on you.
You have become one dimensional.
That happens to all who seek to go beyond the nature of their being.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#175361 May 8, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!
Stressing to go beyond creates an emotional mental stupor.
You are getting there.
Your brain is starting to shut down on you.
You have become one dimensional.
That happens to all who seek to go beyond the nature of their being.
If God is love, why are you on here 24/7 promoting hate?
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#175362 May 8, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>

I am not a Hindu by birth or by choice.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#175363 May 8, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>

Not necessarily.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#175364 May 8, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>

None of the atoms, stones, hate-filled and bigoted scriptures, murderous and abusive prophets, trees, animals and most people I know radiate love.

None of these radiate unadulterated love.

So, I am wondering whether love could be the basis of the universe.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#175365 May 8, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>

Are emotions the same of mind? LOL.

Emotions and mind belong to different degrees or planes of consciousness-energy.

However, when certain elements of the mind-consciousness penetrate the vital force realm which is the seat of the life-force, emotions, desires and sensations then this new poise in consciousness-energy called the vital-mind can have dual manifestation of mental and emotional traits but pure mentation and pure emotionality belong to different strata of existence.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The war on Christmas (Dec '10) 7 hr Patrick n Angela 3,964
News Harrogate mother says foster families are relig... Jan 29 Wrong problem 45
News Satellite images confirm: Iraq's oldest monaste... Jan 23 PATRIOT_TEXAN 4
News 5Ted Cruz: Evangelical darling or a pagan bruta... Jan 16 Elise In Seattle 1
News Annual crops protection ritual held at Hartley ... Jan 16 Elise In Seattle 1
News 7 Things Mindful People Do Before 9 A.M. Jan 16 Elise In Seattle 1
News Why non-believers need rituals too (Dec '13) Jan 5 thetruth 33
More from around the web