Ans.01. B and C. You are also equally guilty of the thing which you accuse others of..
02. The problem with you Muslims is that everything has to start and end with religion....
03. Epics like Ramayan and Mahabharat are part of Indian folklore just like Greek epics Odyssey and Iliad were part of the pre-Christian Greek civilization.
04. Apart from that, in India it is only the Hindus who have got the emotional connect with the folklore of ancient India. of spiritual and moral failing.
05. Its only Koran which places emphasis on waging religious wars and hence only Islamic religious warriors can rightly be depicted as holding the mirror for Islam. The character of Saad is a glaring example of the deficiency of Islam.
06. Victory of good over evil is a theme that is not solely confined to the realm of religion
07. Keeping with your wish I will skirt the Hindu Muslim issue in India. But before I finish I will make a few general remarks. Even if RSS is a bunch of troublemakers, at worst their troublemaking skills remains confined to fishing in troubled waters.
01. There is nothing bad about discussing shortcomings of every one's religions when we discuss on religions with people.
There is no "guilt" involved in that. Provided we use proper language and do it in a civil manner.
How can you invite people to your religion without "proving" that your religion is "best of the best"?
02. It is not our "problem" but our strength that we keep our thoughts focused and keeps every thing in their proper places.
03 & 04.. Culture, folklore and customs all have their places in Islam. But our first and foremost duty is towards our Creator and His Messenger.
The problem with other "religions" is that they are "too much involved" in their local customs and folklore. For them their "Epics" score above their Scriptures, In Islam it is not like that.
And another things when you keep your local customs, folklore and epics above every thing is that, you loose on universality of your religion.
05. Why you say it is "Only Quran" which asks Muslims to wage wars on wrong doers and corruption on the land? What is Lord Krishna's message to Arjun in Gita?
You are again picking on Saad, without having any info or knowledge about the incident.
06. Victory of Good over evil is applicable in all fields of life, and religion is also applicable in all parts of our lives.
07. Coming to "troubled waters". I do not know how far we have to go back in the history to find out "who churned the waters first"?
Aryan invasion to India and their capture of Original inhabitants, Rise and Fall of Buddhism in India and internal wars between hundreds of kingdoms do not mean that "water was very still" when Muslims arrived in India.
We should discuss only the recent past and to my info it were the British who "churned the Water" after 1857 war to create bad blood between Hindus and Muslims.
And it were more Hindus who took the bait and some Muslims also took the bait.
And this is what caused partition of India and RSS is still taking that bait and results might be similar.
That is how far I will give to comment on Hindu Muslim debate.
You claim to be objective and broad minded.
But deep down for you, your local customs, habits and folklore are your real religion and you give them more importance than basic issues as to what is religion and which is the best religion in the world.