These are all excuses for Jesus' failures. How does "peace in their heart and mind" fulfill the prophecy "And he will be our peace when the Assyrians invade our land and march through our fortresses. We will raise against them seven shepherds, even eight commanders,"<quoted text>
1. To those that accept Jesus there is peace in their heart and mind.
2. The Jews are returning to Jerusalem.
3. The spreading of the Gospel of Jesus teaches the knowledge of the God of Israel.
4. The building of the third temple is already completed in the body of believers in Jesus Christ.
5. The return of Jesus will begin the new age of eternal life.
6. Before that last one happens there is going to be Armageddon.
How does current returns answer failure of Jesus 2000 years ago?
The prophecy doesn't call for the spreading the knowledge of G-d but of the world accepting G-d "And HaShem shall be King over all the earth; in that day shall HaShe be One, and His name one."
Just one failure after the other