Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 230338 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#174963 May 5, 2013
Alex123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>
None of my points fall apart based on unsubstantiated assumptions by you.
You have made some crazy assumptions about a person being 100% sinless...and that person taking on the form of god without a shred of evidence.
This is a very simple matter...just show this in the NT.
****Without giving me third party claims or comments from passers by, please can you show us DIRECT quotes from JESUS HIMSELF in your NT, saying, I am Jesus and:
1. "I am God in flesh"
2. "I am God!"
3. "I am THE son of God".
4. "I am God in person"
5. "I am God Incarnate"
6. "I am THE Father".
7. "I am made of sin"
8. "God is a trinity and I am part of that trinity"
9. "I am your God who came to earth in human form as my own son to die for the sins of gentiles on a roman cross"
10. "Through belief in my unconditional/loving/willing sacrifice as your God in human form as my own son, you can have eternal life".
11. "Therefore, Worship me and the cross".
12. Father, ghost and I are co equal, co eternal and consubstantial gods forming a godhead.
Bonus point...
13. "Worship and kiss the phallic cross and get your pope to kiss it, carry it with him and raise it like Moses' serpent"
Please stick to DIRECT quotes from BJ or Jesus confirming the above. Third party opinions are inadmissble.
Jesus is not a Muslim Alex, that He would need to boast as to who He is.
Jesus was anointed by God the Father to perform miracles of which only those anointed by the Father can perform miracles.

Muhammad was not anointed by God the Father Alex.
Muhammad performed no miracles.

The Quran is not a miracle, the Quran is Muhammad's own idea's not from God.
Uniting the pagan Arabs was not a miracle Alex, since the worship of the pagan jinn devil moon god called Allah of the Arabs did not change.
The Pagan Arabs remained pagans as is the Muslims of today still are.
Allah the pagan jinn devil moon god was the god Muhammad worshiped, and Muhammad forced the pagan Arabs to worship his jinn devil moon god only.

Just like Muslims of to day are trying to force Muhammad's jinn devil moon god on the rest of us non-Muslims today.

Just like Muhammad murdered those that rejected Muhammad in his time, Muslims are murdering non-Muslims today for the sake of Muhammad's religion.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#174964 May 5, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
What is that even supposed to mean? Would you care to explain to the rest of the class what it means or why you even bothered to post this? Thank you.
rabbee: try asking G-D, that question. the next time, you see HIM. why did you command, YOUR Son to write that?

should i have to explain, everything to your lazy mind? every thing G-D, commanded for me to say and do. when i had to ask G-D, how shall i talk to them? cause they all are not, going to believe YOU! did this all to me again.

don't be stupid, of course i know that you never believe in G-D. and is why, you can't even begin to comprehend. any of what G-D, has given me to say, either when or why.

it does not take long, to search this planet for intelligent life with G-D. only to discover, there ain't any.

would it supprize you, to have aliens to visit this planet. and they report back, to their leadrs. there is no intelligent life, on, in, or around this planet.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#174965 May 5, 2013
yeah don't i know. we can't understand your Son G-D. because the devil has, taught us everything we know about Him. and we, actually listened too.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#174966 May 5, 2013
uhuh wrote:
Sanhedrin: "Are you the messiah, the son of God?" (Mark 14:61)
Jesus: "I am"
Sanhedrin: "Blasphemy!"
claiming to be messiah is no blasphemy -- there were messiah claimants before Jesus
claiming to be son of God is no blasphemy -- You are sons of the LORD your God (Deut 14:1)
the sanhedrin had never convicted anyone for blasphemy
the entire sanhedrin trial narrative is unhistorical
it never took place
Well then for that matter, the whole story of Jesus never took place. So what is your exact point?

Location hidden

#174967 May 5, 2013
uhuh wrote:
<quoted text>
lol god changed his mind i.e. abrogated his earlier decision
due to circumstances he could not foresee
That makes the Muslim jinn devil moon god Allah just a another false Muslim god.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#174968 May 5, 2013
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: try asking G-D, that question. the next time, you see HIM. why did you command, YOUR Son to write that?
Because I asked you the question and I don't even know who you think is writing what you post except for you yourself??
<quoted text>
should i have to explain, everything to your lazy mind?
You could start by simply making yourself a little more clear. That's all I'm asking for. is that too much to ask for?
<quoted text>
every thing G-D, commanded for me to say and do. when i had to ask G-D, how shall i talk to them? cause they all are not, going to believe YOU! did this all to me again.
Well then perhaps a miracle or two from you might help, or at least some wise answers. I see no wisdom in your answers at all.
<quoted text>
don't be stupid, of course i know that you never believe in G-D.
Where did I say that?
<quoted text>
and is why, you can't even begin to comprehend. any of what G-D, has given me to say, either when or why.
I just don't see any wisdom behind it like I saw from the things Jesus said.
<quoted text>
it does not take long, to search this planet for intelligent life with G-D. only to discover, there ain't any.
Whatever. But I'm glad you appear to think you are smart, so you must be the saving grace for us all.
<quoted text>
would it supprize you, to have aliens to visit this planet.
Not really.
<quoted text>
and they report back, to their leadrs. there is no intelligent life, on, in, or around this planet.
Maybe if they only visited your house.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#174969 May 5, 2013
yeah don't i know. we can't understand your Son G-D. because the devil has, taught us everything we know about Him. and we, actually listened too.
Who says? You? Who are you?
Alex123 WM

London, UK

#174970 May 5, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Your to ignorant Alex, top figure things out for your self.
Your just a dumb Muslim.
hello dumb pagan satan mangod worshipping skeptic.
how are you?
any chance of you developing a working brain?
Now try and address this with some convincing arguments...

Why did BJ, at the ninth hour, shout in a loud voice,
"ELOI ELOI LAMA SABACHTHANI?"
Now this is very interesting....
BJ the Jewish man allegedly came to die WILLINGLY for the sins the gentiles so that the gentiles can have eternal life!
Why did he cry as above then?
BJ was all reved up and ready to die as the first lamb that got nailed to a Roman cross without being properly slaughtered in the traditional style with his head being chopped off.
1. Did God say to BJ "Simmer down boy...I know you are keen to die THIS MINUTE to save these losers....but..keep your hair down..I don't want you to die. I know my decision may be disappointing to you"?
2. Or was BJ in trouble begging God to help him get out of the mess?
Both explanations help Islam's claim?
Alex123 WM

London, UK

#174971 May 5, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet you are asking people to give you evidence from the books you call corrupted. Why would you even do that?
Try not to generalise.
Try not to wriggle out..
If you believe that BJ is your mangod..produce proof that he told his people the following..
****Without giving me third party claims or comments from passers by, please can you show us DIRECT quotes from JESUS HIMSELF in your NT, saying, I am Jesus and:

1. "I am God in flesh"
2. "I am God!"
3. "I am THE son of God".
4. "I am God in person"
5. "I am God Incarnate"
6. "I am THE Father".
7. "I am made of sin"
8. "God is a trinity and I am part of that trinity"
9. "I am your God who came to earth in human form as my own son to die for the sins of gentiles on a roman cross"
10. "Through belief in my unconditional/loving/willing sacrifice as your God in human form as my own son, you can have eternal life".
11. "Therefore, Worship me and the cross".
12. Father, ghost and I are co equal, co eternal and consubstantial gods forming a godhead.

Bonus point...
13. "Worship and kiss the phallic cross and get your pope to kiss it, carry it with him and raise it like Moses' serpent"
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#174972 May 5, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Because I asked you the question and I don't even know who you think is writing what you post except for you yourself??
<quoted text>
You could start by simply making yourself a little more clear. That's all I'm asking for. is that too much to ask for?
<quoted text>
Well then perhaps a miracle or two from you might help, or at least some wise answers. I see no wisdom in your answers at all.
<quoted text>
Where did I say that?
<quoted text>
I just don't see any wisdom behind it like I saw from the things Jesus said.
<quoted text>
Whatever. But I'm glad you appear to think you are smart, so you must be the saving grace for us all.
<quoted text>
Not really.
<quoted text>
Maybe if they only visited your house.
rabbee: yes i know you spend more time, studying false history books. than you do studying TheWord of G-D, or TheWord of HisSon.

and if you did not want to understand me, with their fake name. then how do you expect to understand me, with my real name?

and i am sorry, if the devil taught you how to demonicly think, read and write. but that is your problem, not mine. i cannot solve all your, in brainwashed problems for you. you are expected to do, somthing about that yourself. i refuse to be accused, of indoctrinating anyone.

i have given you, with more than enough answers. even if your vanity, did not truly like or accept them. do you really want me, to humiliate you by treating you like an unleard new born baby?
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#174973 May 5, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Who says? You? Who are you?
rabbee: i have already told you, G-D has already said it so. and if you cannot figure out, Who i am in this second coming in Bereesheees. then you are in much worse shape, in the judgement than you have pretended to think your not.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#174974 May 5, 2013
two thousand years ago, G-D said TheOur Name was Adam. and 1948 years later, or about the evening dawn of the third day of G-D later. G-D came and said, my name is adam. now what don't you understand about the upper and lower case of Adam. except i am, now missing the rib.

and as long as you are all, mentally rebelling against G-D in TheSame Story again. it ain't ever going to be changed by G-D for the better of mankind.

Location hidden

#174975 May 5, 2013
Alex123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>
hello dumb pagan satan mangod worshipping skeptic.
how are you?
any chance of you developing a working brain?
Now try and address this with some convincing arguments...
Why did BJ, at the ninth hour, shout in a loud voice,
"ELOI ELOI LAMA SABACHTHANI?"
Now this is very interesting....
BJ the Jewish man allegedly came to die WILLINGLY for the sins the gentiles so that the gentiles can have eternal life!
BJ was all reved up and ready to die as the first lamb that got nailed to a Roman cross without being properly slaughtered in the traditional style with his head being chopped off.
1. Did God say to BJ "Simmer down boy...I know you are keen to die THIS MINUTE to save these losers....but..keep your hair down..I don't want you to die. I know my decision may be disappointing to you"?
2. Or was BJ in trouble begging God to help him get out of the mess?
Both explanations help Islam's claim?
At that moment Alex,the Divine nature of Jesus was emptied out from Jesus and Jesus the man was alone on the cross suffering the pains of sin for you and me.
And Jesus realizing that He alone on the cross was about to die for our sins.
And Jesus uttered these words "My God, why has thou forsaken Me"
And when it was over Jesus said "It is finished, into thy hands I command my Spirit."

Matthew 26:64

New International Version (©2011)
"You have said so," Jesus replied. "But I say to all of you: From now on you will see the Son of Man sitting at the right hand of the Mighty One and coming on the clouds of heaven."

The resurrected human body of Jesus remains with the Spirit of Jesus eternally.

Jesus received a glorified body at the resurrection, and we will receive the same type of glorified body at our resurrection so we can live eternally with God in the after life.

John 3:5

Jesus answered, "Very truly I tell you, no one can enter the kingdom of God unless they are born of water and the Spirit.

John 6:63

The Spirit gives life; the flesh counts for nothing. The words I have spoken to you--they are full of the Spirit and life.

(Matthew 28:18-20 RPT) "And after he came, Jesus spoke to them, saying, All authority was given to me in heaven and on earth.
19 Go therefore, make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them into the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit:
20 Teaching them to keep all things whatever I commanded you. And behold, I am with you all the days until the end of the age. Amen."

You see Alex it is not just the forgiveness of, but being reborn with the Spirit of God that gives eternal life.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#174976 May 5, 2013
Alex123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Try not to generalise.
Try not to wriggle out..
It was a very specific question. You are given answers from the book you use to question people when you say where did Jesus say this and that and when someone quotes from them, you call them corrupted. So tell me what I am supposed to quote from to answer you? Why do you keep repeating the same questions when you refuse to answer any questions put to you? And the answer is that you are merely a parrot that has been told to ask these questions but you don't know what to do when someone presents an answer that you never thought of, because you don't even have a single thought that is actually your own.
Alex123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Without giving me third party claims or comments from passers by, please can you show us DIRECT quotes from JESUS HIMSELF in your NT, saying, I am Jesus and:
How could I when you will only claim the quotes come from a corrupted book when you don't like them? Where would you like me to quote from? The Quran?
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#174977 May 5, 2013
<quoted text>
rabbee: yes i know you spend more time, studying false history books. than you do studying TheWord of G-D, or TheWord of HisSon.
Where do I find the word of God? Last I checked, I quoted from the New Testament. Should I be quoting from something else? Please tell me what that is.
<quoted text>
and if you did not want to understand me, with their fake name.
Who's fake name?
<quoted text>
then how do you expect to understand me, with my real name?
and i am sorry, if the devil taught you how to demonicly think, read and write. but that is your problem, not mine. i cannot solve all your, in brainwashed problems for you. you are expected to do, somthing about that yourself.
You need to first solve the problem of writing proper grammar and complete sentence structures in the English language if that's the language you decide to use. So far, your grammar and sentence structure is a complete horror show.
<quoted text>
i refuse to be accused, of indoctrinating anyone.
Who accused you of that? Me? Show me.
<quoted text>
i have given you, with more than enough answers. even if your vanity, did not truly like or accept them. do you really want me, to humiliate you by treating you like an unleard new born baby?
Go ahead and try. You will end up the fool, not me. I can assure you of that much.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#174978 May 5, 2013
two thousand years ago, G-D said TheOur Name was Adam. and 1948 years later, or about the evening dawn of the third day of G-D later. G-D came and said, my name is adam. now what don't you understand about the upper and lower case of Adam. except i am, now missing the rib.
and as long as you are all, mentally rebelling against G-D in TheSame Story again. it ain't ever going to be changed by G-D for the better of mankind.
What mental hospital are you writing from? They must give you free internet access there. Hey, free is good, right?
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#174979 May 5, 2013
<quoted text>
rabbee: i have already told you, G-D has already said it so. and if you cannot figure out, Who i am in this second coming in Bereesheees. then you are in much worse shape, in the judgement than you have pretended to think your not.
No I can't figure out who you are so why don't you just come out and say it? So far, you appear to be a mere mental patient. But if you can be more specific in what you say, maybe I'll change my mind.
JOEL

Thane, India

#174980 May 5, 2013
BUFORD,

I've told in the past to keep away from Rabbee.

He's evil, retarded, a liar, lacking in intelligence, uncultured, a fanatic, a satanist, deluded and possessed and please note that the adverse being possessing him is dangerous.

So, take care.

It'll be best if you ignore the brain-dead lunatic.

Stay safe.
JOEL

Thane, India

#174981 May 5, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>

If someone healed someone's hand with leprosy or any other disease, right in front of your eyes, what would you say? Would you say he was obviously possessed by some sort of demon?
Healing can be undertaken by those who command the vital force.

The healer can be of the benevolent or of the malevolent kind.

Many of the most evil vitalists have been known to heal incurable diseases with a glance and to raise the dead by calling back the escaped physico-vital force or by infusing the corpse with a new line of physico-vital force and so on.
JOEL

Thane, India

#174982 May 5, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>

No, it is corruption. The problem is that you are living in a corrupt city.
Then you've failed to understand the reality about India.

I repeat - India is in the dumps on account of religion, population and corruption.

I'm disgusted with India and with most Indians.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Si Robertson, 'Duck Dynasty' Star, Says Atheist... 2 hr karl44 56
News Why Atheism Will Replace Religion (Aug '12) Fri Reason Personified 14,712
Doris w/ Spells4free Aug 25 Redd 1
News Looking for a Pagan community in Kentucky? (Mar '12) Aug 19 Dude 12
News Nigeria: Religion, morality and politics Aug 12 jinxi 1
omens of dead animals (Aug '08) Jul '15 skylar 108
Shadows and sounds Jul '15 Dizy 1
More from around the web