Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 Full story: The Brussels Journal 205,822

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Full Story
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#174847 May 4, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>I do consider myself to be a rabbi but I think you're projecting when you call me a stupid liar. Why are you so full of hate and tell me what the Jews ever did to you? I'm the one who should mad at the Jews for rejecting me. If they think the Messiah will be a Jewish male, they'd better accept Jesus cause that's the only messiah they're going to get who fits that description.
Susan B---I DO consider myself to be a rabbi

HughBe---Rabbi, in the text below, did the people lose their IDENTITY because of IDOLATRY?

"And the children of Dan set up the GRAVEN IMAGE: and Jonathan, the son of Gershom, the son of Manasseh, he and his sons were priests to the tribe of Dan UNTIL the day of the CAPTIVITY of the land."Judges 18:30

Did Israel have a tribe called DAN?

Was Dan no longer a part of Israel because of IDOLATRY?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#174848 May 4, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>Judaism as a religion came into existence with Adam and Eve, the creator God. She started her cult later on with Abraham. You need to differentiate between those who are Jews racially or religiously. We keep rehashing the same issues. Judaism as a religion existed before there were ethnic Jews, calling themselves Jews. The first Jew was Judah, where the term Jew comes from.
rabbi, please address the matters below.

Explain the passage,below, it was taken from the Tanach. Reconcile it with your LIE and that of the rabbis i.e. Jews who are into Idolatry are NOT Jews.

Jeremiah 44: 1 "The word that came to Jeremiah concerning all the JEWS dwelling in the land of Egypt"

2."....You saw all the evil that I brought upon Jerusalem and upon all the cities of Judah, and behold, they are waste, and there are no inhabitants in them"

3. " because of their evil, which they did to provoke Me, to go to burn incense to WORSHIP OTHER gods, which they did not know,[neither did] you nor your forefathers"
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#174849 May 4, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>I do consider myself to be a rabbi but I think you're projecting when you call me a stupid liar. Why are you so full of hate and tell me what the Jews ever did to you? I'm the one who should mad at the Jews for rejecting me. If they think the Messiah will be a Jewish male, they'd better accept Jesus cause that's the only messiah they're going to get who fits that description.
rabbi,reconcile your BLATANT contradiction, below.

Susan-- Any ethnically(RACIALLY) Jewish person who does not practice Judaism as a religion is no longer considered Jewish.

HughBe--- But Susan YOU just said a person can be one without being the other meaning that they can be RACIALLY a Jew without being the RELIGION called Jew.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#174850 May 4, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>The 10 tribed northern kingdom lost their identity due to idolatry and Dan was a part of that kingdom. Israel went into Assyrian captivity because of this and never returned. We (USA) don't know who we are because of idolatry and not observing the Sabbath. We are joined to idols to this day.
English is really giving you a major challenge to understand. Try again.

"And the children of Dan set up the GRAVEN IMAGE: and Jonathan, the son of Gershom, the son of Manasseh, he and his sons were priests to the tribe of Dan UNTIL the day of the CAPTIVITY of the land."Judges 18:30

Did Israel have a tribe called DAN?

Was Dan no longer a part of Israel because of IDOLATRY?

Hint: the questions are in the context of the passage

Since: Apr 13

Scappoose, Oregon USA

#174851 May 4, 2013
"Allah" is who deceived millions call Jehovah God.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#174852 May 4, 2013
uhuh wrote:
Jesus said in Matt 23:34 that Jews had crucified (yes, CRUCIFIED) many prophets before him
<quoted text>
what were those different reasons?
Uhuh---Jesus said in Matt 23:34 that Jews had crucified (yes, CRUCIFIED) many prophets before him

HughBe--- Totally UNTRUE, Uhuh. You are forgiven because you are NOT a native speaker of English.

Go back and read the text and when you do look at CONTEXT i.e. who was Jesus talking to, was He talking to or accusing His JEWISH disciples, was He addressing the LYING pharaohs/religious leaders etc. Also look at whether or not he was speaking of the past or future.

Your folly is forgiven.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#174853 May 4, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>I thought we were friends, Hughbe, or was that blessing the other day meant for someone else? You know I'm not Jewish, they don't accept me. I practice the truth."...and it cast down the truth to the ground, and it practiced and prospered" Daniel 8:12.
I am not against you, Susan. What I wrote the other day i.e. blessings was from my heart.

I am against your folly. YOU have grouped yourself with Jews and that is not a problem.

Now, I want you to be clear that my discussion is NOT about RACE i.e. Jews but about RELIGION or Judaism.

FYI Judaism has CONVERTS
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#174854 May 4, 2013
Susan--- You need to differentiate between those who are Jews RACIALLY or religiously

Susan-- Any ethnically(RACIALLY) Jewish person who does not practice Judaism as a religion is NO longer considered Jewish."

HughBe--- Brilliant
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#174855 May 4, 2013
later

“The Pleasure is all MINE”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#174856 May 4, 2013
Rolling my eyes...

Satan would not want someone to go to teach people to forgive one's sins and to sacrifice oneself to save people from sinning against GOD.
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>According to Jewish law, it was a capital crime and he should've been stoned to death. At the very least, he should've been locked up for being delusional. They didn't have good psychiatrists and medication back then to treat mentally ill people. He should've been put in the stocks, a modern day straight jacket except he was sent by Satan.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#174857 May 4, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbi, please address the matters below.
Explain the passage,below, it was taken from the Tanach. Reconcile it with your LIE and that of the rabbis i.e. Jews who are into Idolatry are NOT Jews.
Jeremiah 44: 1 "The word that came to Jeremiah concerning all the JEWS dwelling in the land of Egypt"
2."....You saw all the evil that I brought upon Jerusalem and upon all the cities of Judah, and behold, they are waste, and there are no inhabitants in them"
3. " because of their evil, which they did to provoke Me, to go to burn incense to WORSHIP OTHER gods, which they did not know,[neither did] you nor your forefathers"
I do not define somebody because of their race, they can't change it. But you can choose and change your religion. That is a valid criteria as to someones character. Jews will accept all other Jews regardless of their character and I disagree with that. The Messiah is going to once again send the Jews into exile for apostasy. Both the wicked and the righteous come in all races, creeds and colors.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#174858 May 4, 2013
osirica wrote:
Rolling my eyes...
Satan would not want someone to go to teach people to forgive one's sins and to sacrifice oneself to save people from sinning against GOD.
<quoted text>
Satan allegedly appeared to Jesus and offered him the world if he would serve him. Jesus came out of that preaching the kingdom of God which has yet to materialize. He said he came to finish the work of the one who sent him. Christians believe Satans lie in the garden of Eden, you can disobey God and not keep his commandments and you won't die. "You have strengthened the hands of the wicked, that they should not turn from their wicked way, by promising them life".
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#174859 May 4, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>According to Jewish law, it was a capital crime and he should've been stoned to death. At the very least, he should've been locked up for being delusional. They didn't have good psychiatrists and medication back then to treat mentally ill people. He should've been put in the stocks, a modern day straight jacket except he was sent by Satan.
rabbee: just the fact that THEY BOTH, were not stoned to death. should have told you, They were not a false prophet. do you really think that G-D, would allow any of you to stone a true propet to death? when you cannot even stone, me to death with 5.56 or 7.62 mm high speed rocks.

chances are the prophets were sane, and the multitudes who refused to listen were not. which is so, typical for them. if you think they were sent into captivity, or dispersed that many times. because they were all sane, then you have lost all your marbles too.

i cannot find anyone, who is considered as sane today according to G-D. there is so much lying going on, all you teach is their lying insanity. i tried to defend this world, when G-D told me the whole world had gone insane. now i wished i had not, even of tied to defend any of you.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#174860 May 4, 2013
osirica wrote:
Rolling my eyes...
<quoted text>
rabbee: do not forget, to tell them to go and sin no more. or remind them about the gift, you might accept. there is no point in telling anyone, you forgive their sins. if you leave out, the most important points. or the fact that you, do not offer forgiveness unless they ask to be forgiven.

Location hidden

#174861 May 4, 2013
Yea and Jesus rejected his offer.

And as far as keeping commandments,

If we took your approach, every human on earth would be condemned. There is no such thing as a human that has kept all of god's commandments.
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>Satan allegedly appeared to Jesus and offered him the world if he would serve him. Jesus came out of that preaching the kingdom of God which has yet to materialize. He said he came to finish the work of the one who sent him. Christians believe Satans lie in the garden of Eden, you can disobey God and not keep his commandments and you won't die. "You have strengthened the hands of the wicked, that they should not turn from their wicked way, by promising them life".
KJP

Sparta, MO

#174862 May 4, 2013
JOEL wrote:
THE SUBCONSCIENT:
1) The subconscient is the sink in the being wherein is stored the impressions of all our thoughts, words and actions and imprints of heredity.
2) There's a mental subconscient, a vital subconscient and a physical subconscient.
3) Then there's a collective subconscient whose station in the being is the force field corresponding to the soles of the feet from where it radiates outwards.
4) The entire personality of the person lies in this field in the soles of the feet. It can be perceived through the subtle vision.
5) Never share footwear as by doing so the traits of another person to whom the footwear belongs to enters your force fields and if his/her instincts are perverse or inferior to your own then you'll get harmed.
Your #5 makes no sense. If a man walks bare footed then the force feild of every thing that walked on that ground would enter the mans force feild and if an animal walked there then the man gets anamalistic instincts and when animals are hungry they kill and eat with no regard of what it is they kill as long as it is meat with blood which means it has a heart so your #5 is bable coming from the mouth of a babbler. If this is the koran advise it's a no wonder muslims kill innocent people. sick F--ks.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#174863 May 4, 2013
Excerpts from the Gospel of Barnabas, Part-105

Chapter 220 Jesus meets Mary and Disciples

Jesus replied, embracing his mother:'Believe me, mother, for truly I say to you that I have not been dead at all; for God has reserved me till near the end of the world.' And having said this he prayed the four angels that they would manifest themselves, and give testimony how the matter had passed.

Thereupon the angels manifested themselves like four shining suns, insomuch that through fear every one again fell down as dead. Then Jesus gave four linen cloths to the angels that they might cover themselves, in order that they might be seen and heard to speak by his mother and her companions. And having lifted up each one, he comforted them, saying:'These are the ministers of God: Gabriel, who announces God's secrets; Michael, who fights against God's enemies; Rafael, who receives the souls of them that die; and Uriel, who will call every one to the judgment of God at the last day. Then the four angels narrated to the Virgin how God had sent for Jesus, and had transformed Judas, that he might suffer the punishment to which he had sold another.

Then said he who writes:'O Master, is it lawful for me to question you now, as it was lawful for me when you dwelt with us?' Jesus answered:'Ask what you please, Barnabas, and I will answer you.' Then said he who writes:'O Master, seeing that God is merciful, wherefore has he so tormented us, making us to believe that you were dead? and your mother has so wept for you that she has been near to death; and you, who are an holy one of God, on you has God suffered to fall the calumny that you were slain amongst robbers ;on the Mount Calvary?'

Jesus answered:'Believe me, Barnabas, that every sin, however small it be, God punishes with great punishment, seeing that God is offended at sin. Wherefore, since my mother and my faithful disciples that were with me loved me a little with earthly love, the righteous God has willed to punish this love with the present grief, in order that it may not be punished in the flames of hell.

And though I have been innocent in the world, since men have called me "God," and "Son of God," God, in order that I be not mocked of the demons on the day of judgment, has willed that I be mocked of men in this world by the death of Judas;, making all men to believe that I died upon the cross. And this mocking shall continue until the advent of Muhammad;, the Messenger ;of God, who, when he shall come, shall reveal this deception to those who believe in God's Law. Having thus spoken, Jesus said:'You are just, O Lord our God, because to you only belongs honour and glory without end.'

Note: The truth of Jesusí message is clear from every word of this narration- MUQ
(Unabridged)

Location hidden

#174864 May 4, 2013
Who here is actually changing their mind from the Gospel of Barnabas?
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#174865 May 4, 2013
KJP wrote:
<quoted text>

Your #5 makes no sense. If a man walks bare footed then the force field of every thing that walked on that ground would enter the mans force field .
The force field of the earth would absorb the imprints of those who earlier tread the same patch of ground. It works on the same principle as earthing in an electrical circuit. The physico-vital energies are closest to the gross electrical energy and so the earth would absorb every physico-vital imprint.
uhuh

Madrid, Spain

#174866 May 4, 2013
read again your "scripture" from the impostor John,
the Jews handed over Jesus to Pilate: "We have a law and by our law he ought to die because he made himself a son of God" (John 19:7)
no such law exists, every Jew can say he is a son of God
osirica wrote:
He was CRUCIFIED becasuse he was accused of a particular CRIME.
so what was that particular crime?

was it because he said he is a son of God?
or because he made himself out to be a king?(John 19:12)
or because he forbade the people to give tribute to Caesar?(Luke 23:2)
or because he stirred up the people with his teaching?(Luke 23:5)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Atheism Will Replace Religion (Aug '12) 46 min Morse 14,448
Satanists Unveil Design for Statehouse Statue (Jan '14) Nov 22 buckwheat 12
Student expelled for casting a spell (Jan '14) Nov 22 Stay6c 6
Is reincarnation real?? (Feb '11) Nov 15 holysupremacy 70
Looking to correspond with Pagan's Nov 12 GordonM 1
drawing with pen Nov 11 scribbles 1
Shadow Energy / Shadow Magic (Feb '08) Nov 11 scribbles 25

Pagan/Wiccan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE