Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 225001 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

“The Pleasure is all MINE”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#174838 May 4, 2013
Im sure you can understand sarcasm right?

That is obviously not Joel

And we are not in a court of law. So bearing false "witness" oh Rabbi is not an issue here.
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: you shall not, bear fale wittness. their bearing false wittness, is not justification to reciprocate.

Location hidden

#174839 May 4, 2013
yea the Muslims don't want to bother with this thread because of you Oswald.
JOEL wrote:
Good night. The descent of the higher force is quite strong today. Later.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#174840 May 4, 2013
osirica wrote:
Ok you lost the point
He was CRUCIFIED becasuse he was accused of a particular CRIME.
Sayin he was "sent by god" does not merit a captial offense. That was common during that time, you call them false prophets, or delusional.
And if he was sent to them by God... FOR WHAT PURPOSE?
They already BELIEVED in God... and you just "corrected" me by clarifying (thanks by the way) that they didn't believe that "JESUS WAS SENT BY GOD".
You see? You just ate your own arm... you see that right?
<quoted text>
According to Jewish law, it was a capital crime and he should've been stoned to death. At the very least, he should've been locked up for being delusional. They didn't have good psychiatrists and medication back then to treat mentally ill people. He should've been put in the stocks, a modern day straight jacket except he was sent by Satan.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#174841 May 4, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>I do consider myself to be a rabbi but I think you're projecting when you call me a stupid liar. Why are you so full of hate and tell me what the Jews ever did to you? I'm the one who should mad at the Jews for rejecting me. If they think the Messiah will be a Jewish male, they'd better accept Jesus cause that's the only messiah they're going to get who fits that description.
Look here Susan, when I speak about your masters DO NOT apply it to others. Your masters as a GROUP are LIARS and DECEIVERS and I stand by those words.

You are JUST like them.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#174842 May 4, 2013
osirica wrote:
Even better Muslims...
Your Quran calls Jesus the messiah, although you have no idea what that actually entails.
What is the Messiah and his purpose? Not to be just a position to fill a vacancy, there is a function of the Messiah...
And no it's not to usher in, or herald, or announce the "seal" of the prophets.
The Islamic acceptance of Jesus as the Messiah is why I am not a Muslim and I know the Quran is a fraud. I haven't even read it for this reason. I've seen too much of the old testament fulfilled and I know it's real. There is coming a time when the Lord will "pour out his Spirit upon all flesh, your young men shall see visions, your old men shall dream dreams". The book is alive and the coming Messiah will prove and fulfill it.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#174843 May 4, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>Judaism as a religion came into existence with Adam and Eve, the creator God. She started her cult later on with Abraham. You need to differentiate between those who are Jews racially or religiously. We keep rehashing the same issues. Judaism as a religion existed before there were ethnic Jews, calling themselves Jews. The first Jew was Judah, where the term Jew comes from.
HughBe---

1.When did Judaism come into existence?
2. When did the Jewish people come into existence?
3. Who was the first Jew?
4. When did the RELIGION called JEW come into existence?

Susan---Judaism as a religion came into existence with Adam and Eve, the creator God.

HughBe--- take your medications.

Susan--- You need to differentiate between those who are Jews racially or religiously

HughBe--- YOU need to understand your own words and be sane.

Recall your words, " Any ethnically(RACIALLY) Jewish person who does not practice Judaism as a religion is NO longer considered Jewish." now compare them with those above.

Take it from me Susan, you are in need of urgent psychiatric care. You are totally confused, disoriented, not in touch with reality, among other things.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#174844 May 4, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Look here Susan, when I speak about your masters DO NOT apply it to others. Your masters as a GROUP are LIARS and DECEIVERS and I stand by those words.
You are JUST like them.
I thought we were friends, Hughbe, or was that blessing the other day meant for someone else? You know I'm not Jewish, they don't accept me. I practice the truth."...and it cast down the truth to the ground, and it practiced and prospered" Daniel 8:12.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#174845 May 4, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>I do consider myself to be a rabbi but I think you're projecting when you call me a stupid liar. Why are you so full of hate and tell me what the Jews ever did to you? I'm the one who should mad at the Jews for rejecting me. If they think the Messiah will be a Jewish male, they'd better accept Jesus cause that's the only messiah they're going to get who fits that description.
HughBe --You must be a rabbi. Why? you have all the qualities e.g. STUPIDITY, LYING tongue and being DOMINATED by Satan.

Susan---I DO consider myself to be a rabbi..

HughBe--- Confirmation was not necessary as you conduct says it all.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#174846 May 4, 2013
you=your
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#174847 May 4, 2013
susanblange wrote:
Susan B---I DO consider myself to be a rabbi

HughBe---Rabbi, in the text below, did the people lose their IDENTITY because of IDOLATRY?

"And the children of Dan set up the GRAVEN IMAGE: and Jonathan, the son of Gershom, the son of Manasseh, he and his sons were priests to the tribe of Dan UNTIL the day of the CAPTIVITY of the land."Judges 18:30

Did Israel have a tribe called DAN?

Was Dan no longer a part of Israel because of IDOLATRY?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#174848 May 4, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>Judaism as a religion came into existence with Adam and Eve, the creator God. She started her cult later on with Abraham. You need to differentiate between those who are Jews racially or religiously. We keep rehashing the same issues. Judaism as a religion existed before there were ethnic Jews, calling themselves Jews. The first Jew was Judah, where the term Jew comes from.
rabbi, please address the matters below.

Explain the passage,below, it was taken from the Tanach. Reconcile it with your LIE and that of the rabbis i.e. Jews who are into Idolatry are NOT Jews.

Jeremiah 44: 1 "The word that came to Jeremiah concerning all the JEWS dwelling in the land of Egypt"

2."....You saw all the evil that I brought upon Jerusalem and upon all the cities of Judah, and behold, they are waste, and there are no inhabitants in them"

3. " because of their evil, which they did to provoke Me, to go to burn incense to WORSHIP OTHER gods, which they did not know,[neither did] you nor your forefathers"
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#174849 May 4, 2013
susanblange wrote:
rabbi,reconcile your BLATANT contradiction, below.

Susan-- Any ethnically(RACIALLY) Jewish person who does not practice Judaism as a religion is no longer considered Jewish.

HughBe--- But Susan YOU just said a person can be one without being the other meaning that they can be RACIALLY a Jew without being the RELIGION called Jew.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#174850 May 4, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>The 10 tribed northern kingdom lost their identity due to idolatry and Dan was a part of that kingdom. Israel went into Assyrian captivity because of this and never returned. We (USA) don't know who we are because of idolatry and not observing the Sabbath. We are joined to idols to this day.
English is really giving you a major challenge to understand. Try again.

"And the children of Dan set up the GRAVEN IMAGE: and Jonathan, the son of Gershom, the son of Manasseh, he and his sons were priests to the tribe of Dan UNTIL the day of the CAPTIVITY of the land."Judges 18:30

Did Israel have a tribe called DAN?

Was Dan no longer a part of Israel because of IDOLATRY?

Hint: the questions are in the context of the passage

Since: Apr 13

Scappoose, Oregon USA

#174851 May 4, 2013
"Allah" is who deceived millions call Jehovah God.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#174852 May 4, 2013
uhuh wrote:
Jesus said in Matt 23:34 that Jews had crucified (yes, CRUCIFIED) many prophets before him
<quoted text>
what were those different reasons?
Uhuh---Jesus said in Matt 23:34 that Jews had crucified (yes, CRUCIFIED) many prophets before him

HughBe--- Totally UNTRUE, Uhuh. You are forgiven because you are NOT a native speaker of English.

Go back and read the text and when you do look at CONTEXT i.e. who was Jesus talking to, was He talking to or accusing His JEWISH disciples, was He addressing the LYING pharaohs/religious leaders etc. Also look at whether or not he was speaking of the past or future.

Your folly is forgiven.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#174853 May 4, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>I thought we were friends, Hughbe, or was that blessing the other day meant for someone else? You know I'm not Jewish, they don't accept me. I practice the truth."...and it cast down the truth to the ground, and it practiced and prospered" Daniel 8:12.
I am not against you, Susan. What I wrote the other day i.e. blessings was from my heart.

I am against your folly. YOU have grouped yourself with Jews and that is not a problem.

Now, I want you to be clear that my discussion is NOT about RACE i.e. Jews but about RELIGION or Judaism.

FYI Judaism has CONVERTS
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#174854 May 4, 2013
Susan--- You need to differentiate between those who are Jews RACIALLY or religiously

Susan-- Any ethnically(RACIALLY) Jewish person who does not practice Judaism as a religion is NO longer considered Jewish."

HughBe--- Brilliant
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#174855 May 4, 2013
later

Location hidden

#174856 May 4, 2013
Rolling my eyes...

Satan would not want someone to go to teach people to forgive one's sins and to sacrifice oneself to save people from sinning against GOD.
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>According to Jewish law, it was a capital crime and he should've been stoned to death. At the very least, he should've been locked up for being delusional. They didn't have good psychiatrists and medication back then to treat mentally ill people. He should've been put in the stocks, a modern day straight jacket except he was sent by Satan.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#174857 May 4, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbi, please address the matters below.
Explain the passage,below, it was taken from the Tanach. Reconcile it with your LIE and that of the rabbis i.e. Jews who are into Idolatry are NOT Jews.
Jeremiah 44: 1 "The word that came to Jeremiah concerning all the JEWS dwelling in the land of Egypt"
2."....You saw all the evil that I brought upon Jerusalem and upon all the cities of Judah, and behold, they are waste, and there are no inhabitants in them"
3. " because of their evil, which they did to provoke Me, to go to burn incense to WORSHIP OTHER gods, which they did not know,[neither did] you nor your forefathers"
I do not define somebody because of their race, they can't change it. But you can choose and change your religion. That is a valid criteria as to someones character. Jews will accept all other Jews regardless of their character and I disagree with that. The Messiah is going to once again send the Jews into exile for apostasy. Both the wicked and the righteous come in all races, creeds and colors.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sorry Witches, You Won't Be Able to Buy Spells ... Jun 23 Drake_Burrwood 1
News Illogical Religious Positions? Jun 15 Looney Tunes 1
omens of dead animals (Aug '08) Jun 14 Davglix 107
News Iowa woman to make history with nation's first ... Jun 12 MakesUBeGone 2
Jesus Christ, the Son of God Jun 5 Son of man 1
HELP Wicca Covens in my area! (Jun '09) Jun 4 isis 63
News Why Atheism Will Replace Religion (Aug '12) Jun 2 Reason Personified 14,660
More from around the web