Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 Full story: The Brussels Journal 203,452

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Full Story

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#174791 May 4, 2013
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know that this savage being El or Allah (who is an asura) doesn't exist?
Lack of any evidence of the existence of El/Allah.

Knowledge displayed by El/Allah is the same of the people of that time, carrying out the same mistakes and the same savage mentality.

Once people converted into another religion, and therefore into another god, they disappear from the scene. God exists as much as you put him in your mind.

It is said El/Allah is omniscient and powerful but it can be easily proven it's false by taking the scriptures where we can find their gestures, and sayings.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#174792 May 4, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
In the text below, did the people lose their IDENTITY because of IDOLATRY?
"And the children of Dan set up the GRAVEN IMAGE: and Jonathan, the son of Gershom, the son of Manasseh, he and his sons were priests to the tribe of Dan UNTIL the day of the CAPTIVITY of the land."Judges 18:30
Did Israel have a tribe called DAN?
Was Dan no longer a part of Israel because of IDOLATRY?
I look on with interest to see how much longer will the Jewish people sit and take the BS of LYING self-serving rabbis.
The 10 tribed northern kingdom lost their identity due to idolatry and Dan was a part of that kingdom. Israel went into Assyrian captivity because of this and never returned. We (USA) don't know who we are because of idolatry and not observing the Sabbath. We are joined to idols to this day.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#174793 May 4, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
Knowledge displayed by El/Allah is the same of the people of that time, carrying out the same mistakes and the same savage mentality.
Once people converted into another religion, and therefore into another god, they disappear from the scene. God exists as much as you put him in your mind.
It is said El/Allah is omniscient and powerful but it can be easily proven it's false by taking the scriptures where we can find their gestures, and sayings.
rabbee: and as long as G-D, is really pissed at all of you and your grandmother. it is not likly, THEY are going to come and see any of you to evidence.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#174794 May 4, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>

What kind of evidence are you seeking?
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#174795 May 4, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>

The shortcomings of the demonic being El/Allah are due to its limitations what with it being confined to the vital plane but in the occult field it did imbue its devoted followers with enhanced vital powers that could affect matter and its processes.

As for its savagery, well, the savagery is because El/Allah is an asura - a demonic being - and so savagery is only to be expected from such a being.

Location hidden

#174796 May 4, 2013
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
What kind of evidence are you seeking?
I'm not seeking any evidence, why would I?

None in particular. Any sort of evidence that prove the existence of this or that god

Location hidden

#174797 May 4, 2013
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
The shortcomings of the demonic being El/Allah are due to its limitations what with it being confined to the vital plane but in the occult field it did imbue its devoted followers with enhanced vital powers that could affect matter and its processes.
You know I'm not bothered with hearsay.
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>As for its savagery, well, the savagery is because El/Allah is an asura - a demonic being - and so savagery is only to be expected from such a being.
Even a man can displays savagery without being an asura.

By the way it's kind of ironic your posts against El/Allah considering your name. Joel means the lord is El (god).

Your name is a sign of submission to El
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#174798 May 4, 2013
(smiles grins).
uhuh

Murcia, Spain

#174799 May 4, 2013
Jesus said in Matt 23:34 that Jews had crucified (yes, CRUCIFIED) many prophets before him
osirica wrote:
Jews did not kill each prophet for the same reason.
what were those different reasons?
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#174800 May 4, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>

While the occasional fit of bad temper is ok, savagery, and that too of the habitual kind, is always the sign of the asura whether in its own dimension or when acting through a possessed human being or animal. Anyway.
uhuh

Murcia, Spain

#174801 May 4, 2013
"ego eimi" is not the Greek translation of the name "YHVH"
osirica wrote:
Actually it is.
if it is, the Septuagint would've substituted all occurences of the Tetragram with "ego eimi"

"I am that I am, thus shall you say to bnei Israel: I AM has sent me to you"
Septuagint, "Ego eimi ho on, thus shall you say to bnei Israel: HO ON has sent me to you"

"HO ON has sent me to you"
not "EGO EIMI has sent me to you"
uhuh

Murcia, Spain

#174802 May 4, 2013
osirica wrote:
And this is stupid..
There were "unbelievers" among the Israelites? Really?
Jews did not have a problem with atheistic or polytheistic infection in that period.
Quran 5:78 "those who disbelieved" were Jews who did not believe that Jesus was sent to them by God
uhuh

Murcia, Spain

#174804 May 4, 2013
osirica wrote:
And really, relying on the Quran to give an excuse when it's clear we are discussing that the Quran has the facts wrong, that's really bright.

John 8:58 "Very truly I tell you," Jesus answered, "before Abraham was born, I am! At this, they picked up stones to stone him, but Jesus hid himself, slipping away from the temple grounds.
John 10:33 The Jews answered him, saying, "For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God."
...<snip drivel>...
you rely on wiki, don't you? well this also from wiki,
"According to most modern scholars, John was not the author of Gospel of John.
The majority of NT scholars do not believe that John or one of the Apostles wrote it."

from the opening chapter, the impostor(s) "John"s agenda/propaganda was to promote Jesus as God
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#174805 May 4, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
You know I'm not bothered with hearsay.
<quoted text>
By the way it's kind of ironic your posts against El/Allah considering your name. Joel means the lord is El (god).
Your name is a sign of submission to El
What's in a name? Does the person take on the attributes of the name or is the name given because of the way the person is? God has a lot of names that describe some aspect of her personality or character and the names were given after the fact.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#174806 May 4, 2013
uhuh wrote:
"ego eimi" is not the Greek translation of the name "YHVH"
<quoted text>
if it is, the Septuagint would've substituted all occurences of the Tetragram with "ego eimi"
"I am that I am, thus shall you say to bnei Israel: I AM has sent me to you"
Septuagint, "Ego eimi ho on, thus shall you say to bnei Israel: HO ON has sent me to you"
"HO ON has sent me to you"
not "EGO EIMI has sent me to you"
rabbee: if you do not know what it means, you can't translate it. leaving you with another only option, to transliterate it. and it is also impossible, to transliterate the tetragrammen into greek. since greek did not have, the correct phonetic sounds to completely do so. the last available option, is to use the origional eevreet consonants.

&#923;&#973;&#964; &#961;&#969;&#963; &#951; &#949;&#943;&#957; &#945;&#953; &#913;&#965;&#964; &#972;&#962; &#954;&#945;&#953; &#945;&#965;&#964; &#942;
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#174807 May 4, 2013
i guess topix doesn't do, greek translations either.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#174809 May 4, 2013
A name is a vibration that's denoted by its meaning/attribute.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#174810 May 4, 2013
well then how about french or german -

Rédemption est il et elle

Erlösung ist er und Sie

“The Pleasure is all MINE”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#174811 May 4, 2013
This was the language Moses wrote in.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paleo-Hebrew_alp...

This is ALSO the first alphabet from which all of our alphabets, yours, Arabic, greek, Aramaic, modern hebrew... it's the ancestor alphabet.

If you're going to insist we read the word of God in the original form then you read THAT.

If you want to go there. Because if you truly believe in God, then you TRULY understand that it's no coiencidence that the word was written in the ancestor script, OUR ancestral script.

Dont' come in here with Arabic this and arabic that, when we all know arabic is one of many descendents of the same Paleo-HEEEEBREWWWWWWW alphabet. Alep, Bata, Gimel, Dalet... Gee whiz YA THINK???
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not know what you mean by "original language of God's word"?
God's word remain God's word irrespective of in whichever language they came.
It is only a question of authenticity and purity of what people claim to be God's word are really God's word or words of prophet or historians or tribal story tellers.
When God sent revelation to Arabian Prophet, He send it in Arabic. When He send it to some one who spoke Aramaic, He send it in Aramaic and when He send it to some one who spoke Hebrew, He send it in Hebrew language.
And when He send it to people who speak Sanskrit, he send it in Sanskrit.
Where is the "Original language" concept in it?
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#174812 May 4, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>What's in a name? Does the person take on the attributes of the name or is the name given because of the way the person is? God has a lot of names that describe some aspect of her personality or character and the names were given after the fact.
rabbee: this world does not even know, anything about THE-WOMAN. they ain't never got that far. if you do not even understand THE-HE. there is no way, you are going to understand HER.this world don't even know TheTrue MALE SPIRIT of G-D, let alone THE True HER SPIRIT.

the males of this planet, don't even truly know themselves. so it is no wonder, they can't truly understand the women.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bloomfield woman behind Ten Commandments monume... Oct 10 Liam R 3
Wiccan Arrested on Child Rape Charges (Apr '10) Oct 9 Lee County NC 46
I...(gulp) am a Pagan Agnostic Taoist Sep 28 Ol Fuddy Duddy 2
Respecting belief: why should you? And why shou... Sep 21 thetruth 21
Pagan caught performing naked ritual with teena... (Nov '12) Sep '14 Kathwynn 14
Who exactly was Gjoub, and should I trust him? (Mar '09) Sep '14 Kathwynn 503
SHADOW PEOPLE... i need help (May '07) Aug '14 Only1Likeme212 347

Pagan/Wiccan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE