Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 256266 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

JOEL

Mumbai, India

#174737 May 3, 2013
RICHARD DAWKINS CONDEMNS YHVH:

1) "Yahweh: The God of the Old Testament is arguably the most unpleasant character in all fiction: jealous and proud of it; a petty, unjust, unforgiving control-freak; a vindictive, bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser, a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capriciously malevolent bully."

— Richard Dawkins (The God Delusion)

2) "What makes my jaw drop is that people today should base their lives on such an appalling role model as Yahweh-and even worse, that they should bossily try to force the same evil monster (whether fact or fiction) on the rest of us."

3)"Moreover, this god, yahweh, breaks into a monumental rage whenever his chosen people flirted with a rival god," resembling "nothing so much as sexual jealousy of the worst kind. Add to this the killing of the Canaanites-an 'ethnic cleansing' in which "bloodthirsty massacres" were carried out with 'xenophobic relish.' Joshua's destruction of Jericho is 'morally indistinguishable' from Hitler's invasion of Poland, or Saddam Hussein's massacres of the Kurds and the Marsh Arabs."

And more

(smiles)

“The Pleasure is all MINE”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#174738 May 3, 2013
how would you treat your own children you created if they continued to rebel against you and called some stranger, or some non existent being "my father" and sacrificed their lives to these strangers?

What would you do if you even went down to your children time and time again, sent your own firstborn to them, yet still, they go to this stranger, or this liar, or this fraud out there who gets their affection?

Now keep in mind that you ultimately will have the spirit of your children in your hand, even if they suffer punishment for a time from your wrath.

What would you do right now if your son got up and went to some guys house, called him "daddy" and allowed this strange man to do things with him that you know are wrong, and so forth?

do you KNOW how bad it was the idol worship on those days???
JOEL wrote:
Reading about YHVH - His moods, His motives....His genocidal rages, homophobia, xenophobia, emphasis on blood-purity..His weapons,....
we call this behavior..what?...Holy? Sacred? We should all apsire to be like Him?
Tell me....how would you treat a human being with all those savage qualities?
ROFL.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#174739 May 3, 2013
I wish to sacrifice a human being today to appease the Demon-God of the Tanakh. LOL.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#174740 May 3, 2013
uhuh wrote:
Jesus, supposedly God Himself, NEVER EVER mentioned the Name Y-H-V-H
the scribes could transliterate the Tetragram into Greek if Jesus mentioned it
"ego eimi" is not a Greek translation of "YHVH"
even the blind beggar in John 9:9 said he is "ego eimi"
The Modern Phonetic Comparative meaning of YaH, the “Y” Yod is; “Living.” And the “H” Heh is “breath.”

The literal phonetic comparative meaning of “Y-aH is “Living Breath (Being or Essence of God).”
The root of “YaH” is from “air or wind, the breath, essence or spirit of God, as in Gen 2:7, and 3:22, where the meaning of “Cha-YaH” is; “Living Being” or “Living Breath.”

The Paleo literal meaning of “YaH” is; “Living Breath (masculine).”

In the comparative Paleo, the V “Vav” is an conjunction “and.” And the “aH” means; “breath (feminine),”

“aH” is in the feminine form of “being, or the breath, essence, or spirit of God. V-aH is woman or the breath of life that is given from childbirth. The root of “aH” is from “air or wind as in Gen 2:7, 3:22; “chayah.” As in the Jewish female’s name of Havah/ Chavah (Eve) in which “Ha-Vah means “the breath of life.”
* "Vah" as "HaVah" (Eve) Gen 3:20 And the man named his wife HaVah (Eve) because she was the mother of all living. The root of Yah is air or wind, so Vah (Eve) is taken from the rib of man, from the breath of man.

The Paleo phonetic comparative meaning of “Vah” is; “and Breath (feminine).”

In the comparative Paleo, YHVH means; “Living Breath (m) and Breath (f).

God as YHVH created man in His image and gave man dominion over his family tribe and the animals as a ALH“YaM” a sub ruler.

c) But rather than to say the name of God “YHVH or AHYH,” Semitic Hebrews originally substituted; “I am” in place of YHVH or AHYH (which taken from Gen 5 The First Commandment; “I Am’ YHVH ALHYM.”).“YHVH” is always singular with a singular verb.

“I Am”=“YHVH or AHYH (PH)”

Thus you will note, the Septuagint LXX (300BCE) and Tanakh, uses “The I Am” for the translation of God’s name, rather than “YHVH or AHYH (PH).”

d) The Jewish Septuagint uses; “Kyrios Theos”(Lord God) to describe YHVH ALHYM.
But in the post second Temple mischievous era, Jews who had not ties to the Zadokim used; “HaShim (The Name) and Adonai (Lord/ Master)” in place of YHVH.

Most English translators translates YHVH as; “Lord.”

Then in the sixteenth century Christian scribes began using Yehovah or Yehowah as God’s Hebrew name.

3)“AHYH”(Praise Him) is “The Holy Priestly Name” of God, that God is the Ruler of righteous men* who aliyah (ascends) up to heaven.
* men; the ALH“YaM”(Gen 6:2 men, rulers, Nephilim, aka in English; the gods).

First used in Exodus 3:14,“AHYH”(PH) is The Holy Priestly name of God, only to be used in Holy places, among Holy people. AHYH (PH) is not to be said in public, or in common places, among unholy people.

a) The Early Semitic symbolic meaning for AHYH (PH) is;

A Alef, Ox, Ruler
H Heh, Man (most early translations of the “H” is “Being”
Y Yod, arrow turning up; to Heaven
H Heh, Man, being.

AHYH symbolically means; Ruler, Man, to Heaven, Man.

Paraphrases; “Ruler Man (of) to Heaven Man*.”
*Gen 6:2 rulers/ Nephilim, aka in English; “the gods.” God anoints/ blesses sub rulers, men as Melchizedek, Enoch, Elijah, Moses, etc…“the gods.”

God is the Ruler of righteous men (the gods) who aliyah (ascends) up to heaven, the ALH“YaM”, as Melchizedek, Enoch, Elijah, Moses etc….

c) Comparing YHVH to AHYH;
YHVH =“Heaven, Man, Earth, Man.”“God dwells in heaven and on the earth.”
AHYH =“Ruler Man (of) to Heaven Man*.” God is the Ruler of righteous men who aliyah (ascends) up to heaven, the ALH-YaM (gods).

d) The Septuagint Greek paraphrases AHYH as:“I am The Being.”(“I Am” is substituted for “AHYH” the Most Holy, honored, respected and feared name of God.) Then rather to say; YH, Judean translators use “I Am” in place of YHVH or AHYH.

MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#174741 May 4, 2013
osirica wrote:
That's all fine and dandy,
but Arabic is clearly not the original language of God's word.
So trying to interpret all things from the Quran seems pointless, especially if we are Jewish.
<quoted text>
I do not know what you mean by "original language of God's word"?

God's word remain God's word irrespective of in whichever language they came.

It is only a question of authenticity and purity of what people claim to be God's word are really God's word or words of prophet or historians or tribal story tellers.

When God sent revelation to Arabian Prophet, He send it in Arabic. When He send it to some one who spoke Aramaic, He send it in Aramaic and when He send it to some one who spoke Hebrew, He send it in Hebrew language.

And when He send it to people who speak Sanskrit, he send it in Sanskrit.

Where is the "Original language" concept in it?
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#174742 May 4, 2013
Shamma wrote:
You need to wash your mouth out with soap MUQ.

I presented the scientific facts to you MUQ, and you ignored what I posted.
Then I asked you to explain your proofs, and you have not answered.

There are thousands and thousands of ancient writings about God prior to Moses, but noon of them revealed a Covenant made by God with man as Moses reveals Gods Covenants to us.

With out God walking and talking to Moses the history of God inter acting with man would not be known.

Moses testimony is proof that God had a living relationship with Moses.
Ans.

01. What are the "scientific Facts" which you quoted that give "proof" that God spoke with Abraham and Moses?

My proofs shall come Inshallah, when you surrender and say "I have no proofs" I only have belief and based on my belief I made that claim.

02. Is Judaism the "Only religion" in the world?

These covenants are a statement, they are not proofs?

You do not understand what is a proof. You cannot use the "same book" for making a claim and then use it also as a proof.

The Proof should be extra to the claim.

In your case you have only Bible to make claim and then present Bible as proof.

That is why your arguments are circular and shall always be circular.

PS:

I think some one should wash your mouth with soap.

You are using every trick in the book to evade the answer.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#174743 May 4, 2013
The people who claim they are "smiling" are usually "snaring" and "baring their teeth"!!- MUQ

That is why we see so many posts that end with Smiles in in the end!!
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#174744 May 4, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>

The Modern Phonetic Comparative meaning of YaH, the “Y” Yod is; “Living.” And the “H” Heh is “breath.”

The literal phonetic comparative meaning of “Y-aH is “Living Breath (Being or Essence of God).”

The root of “YaH” is from “air or wind, the breath.
Vital airs, life force.

YHVH is a vital being and given its unbridled sadism it's evidently a demonic being. LOL.

Location hidden

#174745 May 4, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
01. What are the "scientific Facts" which you quoted that give "proof" that God spoke with Abraham and Moses?
My proofs shall come Inshallah, when you surrender and say "I have no proofs" I only have belief and based on my belief I made that claim.
02. Is Judaism the "Only religion" in the world?
These covenants are a statement, they are not proofs?
You do not understand what is a proof. You cannot use the "same book" for making a claim and then use it also as a proof.
The Proof should be extra to the claim.
In your case you have only Bible to make claim and then present Bible as proof.
That is why your arguments are circular and shall always be circular.
PS:
I think some one should wash your mouth with soap.
You are using every trick in the book to evade the answer.
We have the known covenants that God made with Abraham, and Moses.
http://www.crossroad.to/articles2/08/archeolo...
Archeology confirms the Bible teaching.
So the testimony of Abraham and Moses in the Bible confirm God talked to Abraham and Moses.

Location hidden

#174746 May 4, 2013
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
Vital airs, life force.
YHVH is a vital being and given its unbridled sadism it's evidently a demonic being. LOL.
Your education is incomplete, for your mind is like a parrot.
You repeat words of the Bible without understanding the Bible.
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#174747 May 4, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>
The root of “YaH” is from “air or wind, the breath, essence or spirit of God, as in Gen 2:7, and 3:22, where the meaning of “Cha-YaH” is; “Living Being” or “Living Breath.”
The Paleo literal meaning of “YaH” is; “Living Breath (masculine).”
In the comparative Paleo, the V “Vav” is an conjunction “and.” And the “aH” means; “breath (feminine),”
“aH” is in the feminine form of “being, or the breath, essence, or spirit of God. V-aH is woman or the breath of life that is given from childbirth. The root of “aH” is from “air or wind as in Gen 2:7, 3:22; “chayah.” As in the Jewish female’s name of Havah/ Chavah (Eve) in which “Ha-Vah means “the breath of life.”
* "Vah" as "HaVah" (Eve) Gen 3:20 And the man named his wife HaVah (Eve) because she was the mother of all living. The root of Yah is air or wind, so Vah (Eve) is taken from the rib of man, from the breath of man.
The Paleo phonetic comparative meaning of “Vah” is; “and Breath (feminine).”
In the comparative Paleo, YHVH means; “Living Breath (m) and Breath (f).
God as YHVH created man in His image and gave man dominion over his family tribe and the animals as a ALH“YaM” a sub ruler.
c) But rather than to say the name of God “YHVH or AHYH,” Semitic Hebrews originally substituted; “I am” in place of YHVH or AHYH (which taken from Gen 5 The First Commandment; “I Am’ YHVH ALHYM.”).“YHVH” is always singular with a singular verb.
“I Am”=“YHVH or AHYH (PH)”
Thus you will note, the Septuagint LXX (300BCE) and Tanakh, uses “The I Am” for the translation of God’s name, rather than “YHVH or AHYH (PH).”
d) The Jewish Septuagint uses; “Kyrios Theos”(Lord God) to describe YHVH ALHYM.
But in the post second Temple mischievous era, Jews who had not ties to the Zadokim used; “HaShim (The Name) and Adonai (Lord/ Master)” in place of YHVH.
Most English translators translates YHVH as; “Lord.”
Then in the sixteenth century Christian scribes began using Yehovah or Yehowah as God’s Hebrew name.
3)“AHYH”(Praise Him) is “The Holy Priestly Name” of God, that God is the Ruler of righteous men* who aliyah (ascends) up to heaven.
* men; the ALH“YaM”(Gen 6:2 men, rulers, Nephilim, aka in English; the gods).
First used in Exodus 3:14,“AHYH”(PH) is The Holy Priestly name of God, only to be used in Holy places, among Holy people. AHYH (PH) is not to be said in public, or in common places, among unholy people.
a) The Early Semitic symbolic meaning for AHYH (PH) is;
A Alef, Ox, Ruler
H Heh, Man (most early translations of the “H” is “Being”
Y Yod, arrow turning up; to Heaven
H Heh, Man, being.
AHYH symbolically means; Ruler, Man, to Heaven, Man.
Paraphrases; “Ruler Man (of) to Heaven Man*.”
*Gen 6:2 rulers/ Nephilim, aka in English; “the gods.” God anoints/ blesses sub rulers, men as Melchizedek, Enoch, Elijah, Moses, etc…“the gods.”
God is the Ruler of righteous men (the gods) who aliyah (ascends) up to heaven, the ALH“YaM”, as Melchizedek, Enoch, Elijah, Moses etc….
c) Comparing YHVH to AHYH;
YHVH =“Heaven, Man, Earth, Man.”“God dwells in heaven and on the earth.”
AHYH =“Ruler Man (of) to Heaven Man*.” God is the Ruler of righteous men who aliyah (ascends) up to heaven, the ALH-YaM (gods).
d) The Septuagint Greek paraphrases AHYH as:“I am The Being.”(“I Am” is substituted for “AHYH” the Most Holy, honored, respected and feared name of God.) Then rather to say; YH, Judean translators use “I Am” in place of YHVH or AHYH.
Shamma, you are extremely weak in spellings and grammar. Please stop copying and pasting material, which you do not know and do understand.

Read this post on the following link:

http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/islam/TT8...
bmz

Location hidden

#174748 May 4, 2013
This was the post, Shamma

Our eyes are wide open and Muhammad opened the world's eyes, when he quoted Qur'aan and exposed the Trinity fraud and condemned it. We were also told that God has no son and that Jesus was not the son of God.

We were also told that people wrote books themselves and told others that they had received them from God and that was a lie.

So, when we picked up various versions of the Christian Bible, we noticed many lies, forgeries and absurdities. We then brought them up for discussions but no hardcore Jesus freak could ever answer the following questions:

1. Did Jesus publicly declare, "I am the son of God"?

2. Did Jesus publicly declare, "I am God in flesh"?

3. Did Jesus publicly declare, "I am God come down to earth in human form"?

4. Did Jesus publicly declare, "I am God-Incarnate"?

5. Did Jesus publicly declare, "Hear ye, Israel, I am the Messiah you have been waiting for"?

6. Did Jesus publicly declare, "I am God"?

7. Did Jesus publicly declare, "The Father and I are one and the same person"?

8. Did Jesus publicly declare, "Hear ye, Israel! Your God is a Trinity"?

We could not find any such silly, laughable and absurd statements direct from the Horse's mouth. So, we discard, reject, refute and condemn all the lies forged in the name of the SON of Mary.

The reason is that there is nothing to show that Jesus was God. That Jesus is God, is pathetic, ridiculous and absurd.

By the way, it was Jesus, who worshipped the Moon God in Galilee and waited to see the new crescent every month. He followed only the Moon God for all his monthly activities. He used to pray to the moon and it is evident from his praying at night that he worshipped the moon or the Moon God.
bmz

Location hidden

#174749 May 4, 2013
Shamma wrote:
Archeology confirms the Bible teaching.
How can archaeology confirm the lie and the absurdity that Jesus is God and all the rubbish that goes along with such lies?
bmz

Location hidden

#174750 May 4, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>We have the known covenants that God made with Abraham, and Moses.
Do you happen to have a copy of any known covenant that God is alleged to have made with Jesus?

Have not seen one. Have you got anything? 

Location hidden

#174751 May 4, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
How can archaeology confirm the lie and the absurdity that Jesus is God and all the rubbish that goes along with such lies?
You have a crewed up Muslim mind.
You will never find the answer.

Location hidden

#174752 May 4, 2013
Jesus gave ample evidence that He had a very special relationship with the Father.
It is clear from the context that when Jesus calls God "Father", he's referring to a relationship which is very different from that which we have with God.

Jesus claims to know the Father personally and intimately so that when he calls God "Father", we can understand that in that same way, Jesus is His Son in a special way.

Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father, but through Me. If you had known Me, you would have known My Father also; from now on you know Him, and have seen Him." Philip said to Him, "Lord, show us the Father, and it is enough for us." Jesus said to him, "Have I been so long with you, and yet you have not come to know Me, Philip? He who has seen Me has seen the Father; how do you say,'Show us the Father'?" (John 14:6-9)

"All that the Father gives Me shall come to Me, and the one who comes to Me I will certainly not cast out. For I have come down from heaven, not to do My own will, but the will of Him who sent Me. And this is the will of Him who sent Me, that of all that He has given Me I lose nothing, but raise it up on the last day. For this is the will of My Father, that everyone who beholds the Son and believes in Him, may have eternal life; and I Myself will raise him up on the last day." (John 6:37-40)

The Jews gathered around him, saying, "How long will you keep us in suspense? If you are the Christ, tell us plainly." Jesus answered, "I did tell you, but you do not believe. The miracles I do in my Father's name speak for me, but you do not believe because you are not my sheep. My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one can snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Father's hand. I and the Father are one." (John 10:24-30)

In this passage, Jesus makes it clear that he is not merely a mortal man:

"Your father Abraham rejoiced at the thought of seeing my day; he saw it and was glad." "You are not yet fifty years old," the Jews said to him, "and you have seen Abraham!" "I tell you the truth," Jesus answered, "before Abraham was born, I am!" At this, they picked up stones to stone him, but Jesus hid himself, slipping away from the temple grounds.(John 8:56-58)

Finally, though we do not have a record of Jesus saying, "I Am The Son of God", in those exact words, he did say plainly that He was the Messiah. On several occasions when asked if He was the Son of God, he either affirmed that He was, or did not deny it. Here are the most revealing passages:

The woman said, "I know that Messiah" (called Christ) "is coming. When he comes, he will explain everything to us." Then Jesus declared, "I who speak to you am he." (John 4:25-26)

"But what about you?" he asked. "Who do you say I am?" Simon Peter answered, "You are the Christ, the Son of the living God." Jesus replied, "Blessed are you, Simon son of Jonah, for this was not revealed to you by man, but by my Father in heaven." (Matthew 16:15-17)

The high priest said to him, "I charge you under oath by the living God: Tell us if you are the Christ, the Son of God." "Yes, it is as you say," Jesus replied. "But I say to all of you: In the future you will see the Son of Man sitting at the right hand of the Mighty One and coming on the clouds of heaven." (Matthew 26:63-64)

They all asked, "Are you then the Son of God?" He replied, "You are right in saying I am." (Luke 22:70)

Why then do you accuse me of blasphemy because I said,'I am God's Son'? Do not believe me unless I do what my Father does. But if I do it, even though you do not believe me, believe the miracles, that you may know and understand that the Father is in me, and I in the Father.(John 10:36-38)

Jesus is the Son of God.

Location hidden

#174753 May 4, 2013
Muslims are blind to the knowledge of God.
Muslims worship Muhammad's jinn devil moon god called Allah.
Mohammed’s close relationship with the Jinn, his episode of Jinn's disease, and his eventual rise to becoming a Rukhi himself grew out of his family’s deep occultic roots.
HIs occult involvement all began with his mother Amneh casting spells on him as a young child, growing in intensity in the house of Abu Taleb, and continuing up until the time of his claim to prophethood.
Even Mohammed’s uncle, Abu Taleb, unfolds the truth in his own poetry that Mohammed had become a Rakhi, a person who casts spells upon others. In fact, Ibn Hisham, the oldest and the most authoritative Islamic biographer of the life of Mohammed, wrote the very famous poem,“Abu Taleb.”, the uncle of Mohammed recited.
The leaders of Mecca came to Abu Taleb asking him to give Mohammed to them to be judged by them. Abu Taleb refused, and recited a poem lauding and praising Mohammed. There is a stanza in this poem in which he described Mohammed as "a Rakhi, or conjurer who conjures spells in Harra where he dwells."[xxv][25]
Harra’ is the caves near Mecca where Mohammed used to spend his time before he claimed to have been visited by the angel Gabriel and allegedly entrusted with the role of prophecy.
For Abu Taleb and in the eyes of many Arabians, the witch doctor, or rakhi, was a benevolent occupation because of the Jinn religion’s influence and the reputation that rakhis had for evicting the spirits that caused disease through their own Jinn.
Mohammed confirmed that his uncle recited the poetry about him and boasted about its contents.[xxvi][26]
Mohammed descended from a long line of occultic worshipers, which considered the casting of spells and sorcery to be a great privilege, and not a curse and an abomination as the Bible calls it. Deuteronomy chapter 18 prohibits that any one consult mediums of Jinn-devils, as the family of Mohammed was deeply involved with, or cast a spell like what Mohammed used to do and encouraged his relatives to do.
In fact we read in Deuteronomy 18:10-14:
There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, one who uses divination, one who practices witchcraft, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, or one who casts a spell, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. For whoever does these things is detestable to the LORD; and because of these detestable things the LORD your God will drive them out before you. You shall be blameless before the LORD your God. For those nations, which you shall dispossess, listen to those who practice witchcraft and to diviners, but as for you, the LORD your God has not allowed you to do so.(NASB)
http://religionresearchinstitute.org/Mohammad ...
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#174754 May 4, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Have a nice weekend, HughBe.
Salaams
BMZ
Ditto, BMZ.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#174755 May 4, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>You do realize, Hughbe that Jesus was Jewish and you are a Christian, right? Christianity started out as a Jewish sect and their roots are in Judaism. You've heard of Judeo-Christian right? It wasn't til later on that the Christians corrupted the scriptures and you're the one that's been deceived. I can't figure out if Christians read the bible, how can they be so ignorant?
Susan B---You do realize, Hughbe that Jesus was Jewish and you are a Christian, right?

HughBe--- Again, I am having a challenge understanding why you persist to compare RACE/Jews with RELIGION.

Perhaps if my questions were answered by you, light would have shone where there is darkness.

Please try and answer the following questions, now. Stop dodging my many questions.

1.When did Judaism come into existence?
2. When did the Jewish people come into existence?
3. Who was the first Jew?

Susan-- Christianity started out as a Jewish sect

HughBe--- Correct

Susan-- and their roots are in Judaism.

HughBe--- Certainly not Judaism today. Not even Moses, it has been said by your sages, would RECOGNIZE things attributed to him. THINK on these words.

Susan---You've heard of Judeo-Christian right?

HughBe--- It sounds vaguely familiar.

Susan-- It wasn't til later on that the Christians corrupted the scriptures and you're the one that's been deceived.

HughBe---As you rabbis have said, not even Moses would recognize things attributed to him.

I shall now give another example of the CORRUPTION of Judaism. I shall go back to one of my many unanswered points.

Before you read the text keep these questions in mind and ANSWER them, please.

Are the people in the passage called JEWS?

Did they worship OTHER gods?

If YES, how comes your pharaohs persist with their NASTY LIES?

Why do they CONTINUE to ENSLAVE the Jewish people? Have they not gotten enough?

Why do they allow the SATAN inside them to make them hunger and thirsty after STATUS and POWER?

As was the case with the natural Pharaoh your spiritual pharaohs/RABBIS shall also be OVERTURNED.

Please, explain the passage,below, it was taken from the Tanach. Reconcile it with your LIE and that of the rabbis i.e. Jews who are into Idolatry are NOT Jews.

Jeremiah 44: 1 "The word that came to Jeremiah concerning all the JEWS dwelling in the land of Egypt"

2."....You saw all the evil that I brought upon Jerusalem and upon all the cities of Judah, and behold, they are waste, and there are no inhabitants in them"

3. " because of their evil, which they did to provoke Me, to go to burn incense to WORSHIP OTHER gods, which they did not know,[neither did] you nor your forefathers"
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#174756 May 4, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>Most Rabbis won't even talk to me because I'm not ethnically Jewish. All of my beliefs come from the OT, the Tanach and I read the OKJV. I'm assuming you're a Christian?
Point 1

Susan B---Most Rabbis won't even talk to me because I'm NOT ethnically Jewish

Susan B---"Collectively, WE are all called Israel" --
post 347 thread, New DNA Science.

HughBe--- Certainly you have demonstrated the same proclivities as ALL of the members of your religion, that I have encountered.

You said, "WE are all called Israel" and yet you are now denying that you are a Jew.

Point 2

Susan B---Most Rabbis won't even talk to me BECAUSE I'm NOT ethnically Jewish

HughBe--- Now Susan, on the thread called "New DNA Science" post 312 you said, "Ethnicity means race". What this all mean is that your rabbis are RACISTS.

Let me explain using your words, so follow closely.

1. "Ethnicity means RACE"

2. "Most Rabbis won't even talk to me BECAUSE I'm NOT ETHNICALLY Jewish"

3. Substituting RACE or RACIALLY for Ethnically we get "Most Rabbis won't even talk to me BECAUSE I'm NOT RACIALLY Jewish"

4. Your rabbis are RACISTS.

5. The reason given by you why the rabbis will not talk to you is RACIAL. Recall BECAUSE I'm NOT RACIALLY Jewish.

6. The RACISM of rabbis was already KNOWN.

7. Thanks for the reminder.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The war on Christmas (Dec '10) Dec 13 Eagle 12 - 4,965
News Looking for a Pagan community in Kentucky? (Mar '12) Dec 3 Nope 17
News Poland's bishops say Halloween is harmful, pagan (Oct '12) Oct '17 Kim 21
can spells be done in the daytime? (Sep '06) Oct '17 Scarlet Hernandez 7
News Curtis Brown column: Trick-or-Treat not to ever... (Oct '10) Oct '17 RationalChick 11
News Out of the Broom Closet: DC Witches in Their Ow... Oct '17 Hajinon 1
News Bloomfield woman behind Ten Commandments monume... (Aug '14) Oct '17 GiveUpUDummies 8
More from around the web