Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Brussels Journal

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Comments
164,221 - 164,240 of 199,621 Comments Last updated 3 min ago
JOEL

Thane, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>

The highest form of consciousness is moral intelligence.
You're a fool.

You're ignorant about the higher ranges of consciousness.

Expected.
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Keep believing that Muslim, Muhammad wants your company in hell.

John 3:16-18
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Jhn 3:17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Jhn 3:18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

Your a good Muslim, your belief in Muhammad awards you a free pass to hell.
There is not even a single word from Jesus in John's BS 3:16-18, Fool! That is some Nut talking and giving his opinion.
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

JOEL wrote:
HUGH:
You keep telling me to get a chick to sit on my face.
I did so, today morning.
I made the youngest maid sit on my face (you know I like 'em young...as young as 16 or 17).
Yes, Mon, the youngest maid sat on my face, today.
As I was about to use my tongue, she pissed on my face.
I gagged and spanked her bum and turned her around so that I could get rear entry with my finger and guess what she farted on my face and then it became too much for me to bear and I tossed her on to the floor.
I remain a virgin.
(smiles)
lol! Rogue!

You should thank her for saving your virginity. Imagine if she had not pissed and farted on you!!!

Next time, please tell her to relieve herself well, before asking her to sit on your face again.
JOEL

Thane, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>

lol! Rogue!

You should thank her for saving your virginity.

Imagine if she had not pissed and farted on you!!!

Next time, please tell her to relieve herself well, before asking her to sit on your face again.
LMFAO.

What a joke!

Where's Babbeo, your dear online friend?

(smiles)
Eric

South Elgin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Eric---Reform Jews in US total 1.1 million. Lubivitchers in the WORLD are only 250,000.
HughBe---
Lesson 1-- always compare like with like. So compare world figures with world etc.
Lesson 2-- 250,000 compared to 1.1 million is very very significant.
Lesson 3--- always give your links, for verification purposes unless there is something that you want to hide.
Lesson 4---Chabad-Lubavitch is a Hasidic movement in Orthodox Judaism. One of the world's LARGER and best-known Hasidic movements,(But still they are a FRINGE group, in your head)
Lesson 5--- The organization is the LARGEST Jewish ORGANIZATION in the world today(But still they are a FRINGE group, in your head)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chabad
Lesson 6---Reform Judaism is the largest denomination of American Jews today. With an estimated 700 000 members (Note, NOT your 1.1 Million members)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reform_Judaism_ (North_America)
Lesson 7--- Learn the POWER of LOVE, it has covered your "open mindedness" comment. You are forgiven.
from your link: With an estimated 1.1 million members, it also accounts for the largest number of Jews affiliated with Progressive Judaism worldwide.
JOEL

Thane, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

I'm learning to bake a cake.

(smiles)

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a fool.
You're ignorant about the higher ranges of consciousness.
Expected.
You are the fool Joe.
The higher range of consciousness is an illusion.
What you tap into is the demonic falsehoods.
You have not had an moral intelligence transformation of your consciousness.
Moral intelligence is an spiritual enlightenment of ones consciousness that come from God.

Eric

South Elgin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

Lesson 4---Chabad-Lubavitch is a Hasidic movement in Orthodox Judaism. One of the world's LARGER and best-known Hasidic movements,(But still they are a FRINGE group, in your head)
Lesson 5--- The organization is the LARGEST Jewish ORGANIZATION in the world today(But still they are a FRINGE group, in your head)
How can an organization that represents a fraction of the Jews be the largest organization in the world?

Union of Reform Judaism

The Union for Reform Judaism was founded in 1873 by Rabbi Isaac Mayer Wise as the Union of American Hebrew Congregations. It has grown from an initial membership of 34 congregations in 28 cities to more than 900 congregations in the United States, Canada, the Bahamas, Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands. It is the largest Jewish movement in North America and represents an estimated 1.5 million Jews. http://urj.org/about/union/history/
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

go there you will find on your map of the world..
as you see your skin as code over yourself..you can find on map..see go over georgija ispod oka velikoga zmaja..lijepo tamo je koza i zmaj jedno u drugom
sto vidis ispod oka
to je nesto veliko kad gledamo obicnim okom a kad umanjis ima znacenje i svako znacenje je multiplay na jako mnogo mjesta..you can't escapeeeeeeeee

you can be very lucky if cvrk in your mind..
look word cleaner
cleaner need things for cleaning za cakulanje cistimo cipele cetke..pereme sude spounge..i mopamo mop
map mep mip 'mop' mup..see
now cakulanje
mop and map=explain please
mt ararat
m ap m ep m ip m op m up
now

13=molitva za izgubljene stvari
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

i am not cleaning any more..no
nemoj kazat
Have meaning mop and map!!!
Where is deference?
Why boat stop on mt Ararat?

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
There is not even a single word from Jesus in John's BS 3:16-18, Fool! That is some Nut talking and giving his opinion.
There not a single word of truth that comes out of your mouth.
You don't get it.
God came down from heaven in the form of man for our sake.
Allah in the Quran has it wrong.
Allah says he created angels, humans, and jinns for the purpose to worship Allah.
That means that Allah is not all sufficient in his needs.
God is love. God has all the love He needs.
We are to love God because God is love, and out of His love he created us to share in His Divine life.
Muslims are ignorant of God.
Rabbeen Al jihad

Salt Lake City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>There not a single word of truth that comes out of your mouth.
You don't get it.
Allah says he created angels, humans, and jinns for the purpose to worship Allah.
We are to love God because God is love, and out of His love he created us to share in His Divine life.
Salaamz & LMAO! Now who,s the lier crosstian scripture ranter! LOL! Cheerz
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
From the link.
1. Rabbi Menachem Mendel Schneerson and his purported STATUS as the Messiah.(so Judaism has its messiah)
2. some believe that he DIED but will RETURN as the Messiah,
(a resurrected messiah and a second coming, just like dear Jesus)
3. others believe that he is merely "hidden".
4.A very small minority believe that he has God-like powers, or is the "CREATOR" ...(Judaism's messiah is god, just like dear Jesus)
I find the above interesting especially that it is coming from Judaism.
It just goes to prove Jews can be as ignorant as are the Christians, they both believe in a dead messiah. The Messiah will also set up a literal world ruling kingdom and will be resurrected after a matter of days, they're as bad as the Christians.
Alex123 WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO.
What a joke!
Where's Babbeo, your dear online friend?
(smiles)
hello joel.
Wear a huge condom over your face to save you from scores of STI/STD related diseases....
why don't you marry a maid and share your sea lounge expense account with her. she might even make an honest man out of you.
Alex123 WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>There not a single word of truth that comes out of your mouth.
You don't get it.
Dear deluded person...
Let us look at your hallucinations:
- Who saw your god coming down from heaven in the form of man for your sake?

- who is this man? Certainly not Jesus because Jesus did not make such stupid claims.

God is love?
What a load of bull! You keep referring to "god of israel"...
Did that god show any love to outsiders? He even harassed the Jews non stop!!

When did you BJ show love? READ the gospels...
BJ was a sh*t stirring hate monger.
Take it easy...take your meds.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
I have already challenged you to provide examples where he, him, father, son, husband are used for females. So far neither an answer.
By the way, were you serious when you said god's name is susan and he's a person, and he's one flesh with his husband, the energy? LOL
I was very serious about Gods name and being a husband and wife. If God is referred to by both male and female terms, the male terms do not always mean literally male. God is not an hermaphrodite. I suggest you read your bible. "The knowledge of the holy is understanding".
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

HughBe wrote:
A very small minority believe that he,Rabbi Menachem Mendel Schneerson, has God-like powers, or is the "CREATOR"
Wait a bit, these Jews are NOT Jews they believe that their rabbi was God Almighty the Creator.
They are into IDOLATRY and so are NOT Jews.
If they believe Schneerson is God, they are definitely into idolatry and have started a new cult. They believe in a dead god and are idolaters, they are no longer considered Jewish
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

osirica wrote:
ok this thread is over.
No one answered the question
What was Jesus crucified for...
Jesus' followers had him crucified because they thought it fulfilled scripture. If the Jews had their way, they would've stoned him to death.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
God is the wife of energy? LOL
Susan you need to go to madhouse ASAP
God is a husband and wife and they are one flesh. Gen. 2:24 Isaiah 54:5-6. The earliest word for God is Elohim which is a plural.
Sayer

Cheyenne, WY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Eric---Reform Jews in US total 1.1 million. Lubivitchers in the WORLD are only 250,000.
HughBe---
Lesson 1-- always compare like with like. So compare world figures with world etc.
Lesson 2-- 250,000 compared to 1.1 million is very very significant.
Lesson 3--- always give your links, for verification purposes unless there is something that you want to hide.
Lesson 6---Reform Judaism is the largest denomination of American Jews today. With an estimated 700 000 members (Note, NOT your 1.1 Million members)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reform_Judaism_ (North_America)
Lesson 7--- Learn the POWER of LOVE, it has covered your "open mindedness" comment. You are forgiven.
This conversation is not complete until you take into account the Seven Noahide Laws and the consequences for breaking any one of them, which is BEHEADING, exactly as Scripture predicts.
George Bush Sr. signed it into Law:
Public Law 102--14 (H.J. Res. 104): March 20, 1991 "Education Day, USA" Proclamation
http://www.bewareofthenoahidelaws.followersof...
http://watch.pair.com/law.html
"And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were BEHEADED for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years". Revelation 20:4
I once asked someone when this would go into effect. He replied that when we see "the abomination of desolation" mentioned in Matthew 24:15 and Mark 13:14, then it will go into effect.
Frightening and exciting days to be sure. Most of you won't have a thing to worry about, but *I'm* screwed! That's cool though, I'm ready. Frankly, I'm getting tired of waiting. It'll be interesting.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Pagan/Wiccan Forum right now

Search the Pagan/Wiccan Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
The Coming Christian Revolt 2 hr Dan 87
Speaking of religion: Pagans stir a fuss in Beebe Jul 22 selatla 105
Pagan ritual bid to find Brighton and Hove lott... (Nov '13) Jul 20 abukar 3
Pagan High Priest Claims Discrimination by City... Jul 16 Travis Frey 28
Pat Robertson Blames 'Witchcraft In The Family'... Jul 15 Gremlin 2
Atheist to open NY meeting; top court OKed prayers Jul 15 Cordwainer Trout 1
Cosmic ordering (Nov '09) Jul 13 bren 3
•••
•••