Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 Full story: The Brussels Journal 203,308

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Full Story
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#174600 May 3, 2013
C800 wrote:
According to Islamic belief, Allah is the proper name of God,[28] and humble submission to his will, divine ordinances and commandments is the pivot of the Muslim faith.[5] "He is the only God, creator of the universe, and the judge of humankind."[5][6] omnipotent."[5] The Qur’an declares "the reality of Allah, His inaccessible mystery, His various names, and His actions on behalf of His creatures."[5]

[url=www.ezdia.com/epad/water- filter-reviews-information-wat er-filter-system/6864/] information [/url]
Ans.

Allah is the Same Deity whom Jews know as YHWH and English Speaking Christians as God.

Allah is very close in pronunciation to Eli, Elohim, or El, the words we find mentioned in Jewish and Christian scriptures.

Arabic and Hebrew and Aramaic are all sister languages and they are Semitic language.

Arabs are as Semite as any Blue Blooded Jew.

Allah has many beautiful names, more than 99 are mentioned in Quran. So these names are only in Arabic language, He would have many more names in other languages of the world.

Allah Knows Best.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#174601 May 3, 2013
Record Keeper wrote:
Hmmm...Jews believe in the One God, but they reject Mohammad as a false prophet, so they're going to Islamic hell when they die, right?

I mean, tell the truth. Islam is ALL about submitting to Mohammad, isn't it.
Ans.

01. I do not know where Jews will go, it is in the hands of Allah and He will make a judgment on the Hereafter, not me nor you.

02. From whatever info I have that is some one after the message of Islam has reached to him or her and he or she is "convinced" of the truth of message and still chooses to "reject" the message has "made himself or herself a prime target for going to hell fire".

Those who got the message of Islam and are still in the stage of studying it properly have some excuse before Allah, provided they diligently follow their own prophet and do not worship false gods, or do idol worship.

03. We Muslims do not worship Prophet Mohammad peace be on him, but he is our guide and our link with Allah. He is a prophet and messenger of Allah. And whatever he says of does is "approved and with authority of Allah".

I think Jesus also made the same claim in Gospels and every prophet makes such claim.

Allah Knows best.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#174602 May 3, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
You CLAIMED that God spoke to Abraham and Moses, but DID NOT spoke to Mohammad.
So I asked you (very naturally) what is your Proof that God spoke to Abraham and Moses, and you are unable to bring any proof.
You only speak in riddles and make many more claims and there is no proof.
So Either you take back your CLAIM or say that you make claims without having any proofs, just your beliefs.
Once your say that, I will tell you what is the truth and where are the proofs!!
You need to wash your mouth out with soap MUQ.
I presented the scientific facts to you MUQ, and you ignored what I posted.
Then I asked you to explain your proofs, and you have not answered.

Location hidden

#174603 May 3, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
You CLAIMED that God spoke to Abraham and Moses, but DID NOT spoke to Mohammad.
So I asked you (very naturally) what is your Proof that God spoke to Abraham and Moses, and you are unable to bring any proof.
You only speak in riddles and make many more claims and there is no proof.
So Either you take back your CLAIM or say that you make claims without having any proofs, just your beliefs.
Once your say that, I will tell you what is the truth and where are the proofs!!
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it a proof or a circular argument? Moses says God talked to him and we must believe it?
Is that what you call as proof?
We are living in the world which God created as mentioned in Genesis, Is that what you call as proof?
Do you not understand what is proof?

You ignored the rest of the post.
Moses testimony includes God inter acting with man on earth.
With out the testimony of Moses we would not have had an actual history of God inter acting with man.

There are thousands and thousands of ancient writings about God prior to Moses, but noon of them revealed a Covenant made by God with man as Moses reveals Gods Covenants to us.

With out God walking and talking to Moses the history of God inter acting with man would not be known.

Moses testimony is proof that God had a living relationship with Moses.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#174604 May 3, 2013
osirica wrote:
Really...

so everytime you identify yourself and say "I"... you're being a limited individualized megalomania, narcisstic... blah blah.

<quoted text>
ROFL.

This shows that you know nothing about the transcendental states that exceed the I - the condition of limitation, egoism, individualization, narcissism and megalomania.

Tell what your demonic cult states about consciousness and its gradations and the functional aspect of each of the gradations?

Give all the details.

(smiles)
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#174605 May 3, 2013
osirica wrote:
The Vedantic ideas and all others are based on the reality of God's existence.

<quoted text>
LMAO.

You won't find the word God in the Vedas.

The ultimate reality in the Vedas is the Brahman - absolute consciousness - that exceeds form and formlessness, attribution and non-attribution, personality and impersonality, existence and non-existence and mutability and immutability. It is simply THAT - the ineffable origin and basis of the entire Manifestation.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#174606 May 3, 2013
JOEL wrote:
The use of the pronoun I by the being says it all.
I - limitation, individualization, megalomania, narcissism, egoism and with foul deeds to match.
Just read the Tanakh to see how full it is with evil and abnormal teachings.
It depends on how "I" is used in the cotenxt.

Location hidden

#174607 May 3, 2013
God is the wife of energy? LOL

Susan you need to go to madhouse ASAP
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#174608 May 3, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>

It depends on how "I" is used in the context.
In the ordinary sense, yes.

In the higher sense, no.

The yogic experiences that exceed the higher vital plane are devoid of the I and if there is any feeling/perception of the I it is the ego masquerading as the psychic or its higher aspect the self.

In the cosmic mind, higher mind, illumined mind, overmind, supermind planes and in the ranges of consciousness that go beyond the supermind there is no perception of I.

Besides, when the I of the vital is accompanied by savagery as seen in the case of the archetypal being of the Tanakh then be sure that this archetypal being calling itself I AM is an asura.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#174609 May 3, 2013
HUGH:

You keep telling me to get a chick to sit on my face.

I did so, today morning.

I made the youngest maid sit on my face (you know I like 'em young...as young as 16 or 17).

Yes, Mon, the youngest maid sat on my face, today.

As I was about to use my tongue, she pissed on my face.

I gagged and spanked her bum and turned her around so that I could get rear entry with my finger and guess what she farted on my face and then it became too much for me to bear and I tossed her on to the floor.

I remain a virgin.

(smiles)

Location hidden

#174610 May 3, 2013
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFL.
This shows that you know nothing about the transcendental states that exceed the I - the condition of limitation, egoism, individualization, narcissism and megalomania.
Tell what your demonic cult states about consciousness and its gradations and the functional aspect of each of the gradations?
Give all the details.
(smiles)
Consciousness refers to your individual awareness of your unique thoughts, memories, feelings, sensations and environment. Your conscious experiences are constantly shifting and changing. For example, in one moment you may be focused on reading this article. Your consciousness may then shift to the memory of a conversation you had earlier with a co-worker. Next, you might notice how uncomfortable your chair is or maybe you are mentally planning dinner. This ever-shifting stream of thoughts can change dramatically from one moment to the next, but your experience of it seems smooth and effortless.

The highest form of consciousness is moral intelligence.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#174611 May 3, 2013
Bye, boyz.

(smiles)

Location hidden

#174612 May 3, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>There is a lot of scripture that supports this view, RK but I could probably write a book on the subject. God is called he, him, father, son, man and husband which does not always mean male. God is also called she, her, mother, daughter, woman and wife which is always female. Women are also men (mankind) but men are not women. God is both, so God must be female. I would suggest you read the Hebrew bible. In English, the OKJV is preferable.:)
I have already challenged you to provide examples where he, him, father, son, husband are used for females. So far neither an answer.

By the way, were you serious when you said god's name is susan and he's a person, and he's one flesh with his husband, the energy? LOL

Location hidden

#174615 May 3, 2013
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
In the ordinary sense, yes.
In the higher sense, no.
The yogic experiences that exceed the higher vital plane are devoid of the I and if there is any feeling/perception of the I it is the ego masquerading as the psychic or its higher aspect the self.
In the cosmic mind, higher mind, illumined mind, overmind, supermind planes and in the ranges of consciousness that go beyond the supermind there is no perception of I.
Besides, when the I of the vital is accompanied by savagery as seen in the case of the archetypal being of the Tanakh then be sure that this archetypal being calling itself I AM is an asura.
That little god didn't call himself I AM, but "I AM WHAT I AM" which is YOD HE VAV HE (YHVH).

If little YHVH has a proper name means that someone older and/or more powerful than him gave it. His worshiper shouldn't ignore the god of their god. Go figure.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#174616 May 3, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>

The highest form of consciousness is moral intelligence.
You're a fool.

You're ignorant about the higher ranges of consciousness.

Expected.

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#174618 May 3, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Keep believing that Muslim, Muhammad wants your company in hell.

John 3:16-18
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Jhn 3:17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Jhn 3:18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

Your a good Muslim, your belief in Muhammad awards you a free pass to hell.
There is not even a single word from Jesus in John's BS 3:16-18, Fool! That is some Nut talking and giving his opinion.

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#174619 May 3, 2013
JOEL wrote:
HUGH:
You keep telling me to get a chick to sit on my face.
I did so, today morning.
I made the youngest maid sit on my face (you know I like 'em young...as young as 16 or 17).
Yes, Mon, the youngest maid sat on my face, today.
As I was about to use my tongue, she pissed on my face.
I gagged and spanked her bum and turned her around so that I could get rear entry with my finger and guess what she farted on my face and then it became too much for me to bear and I tossed her on to the floor.
I remain a virgin.
(smiles)
lol! Rogue!

You should thank her for saving your virginity. Imagine if she had not pissed and farted on you!!!

Next time, please tell her to relieve herself well, before asking her to sit on your face again.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#174620 May 3, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>

lol! Rogue!

You should thank her for saving your virginity.

Imagine if she had not pissed and farted on you!!!

Next time, please tell her to relieve herself well, before asking her to sit on your face again.
LMFAO.

What a joke!

Where's Babbeo, your dear online friend?

(smiles)
Eric

South Elgin, IL

#174621 May 3, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Eric---Reform Jews in US total 1.1 million. Lubivitchers in the WORLD are only 250,000.
HughBe---
Lesson 1-- always compare like with like. So compare world figures with world etc.
Lesson 2-- 250,000 compared to 1.1 million is very very significant.
Lesson 3--- always give your links, for verification purposes unless there is something that you want to hide.
Lesson 4---Chabad-Lubavitch is a Hasidic movement in Orthodox Judaism. One of the world's LARGER and best-known Hasidic movements,(But still they are a FRINGE group, in your head)
Lesson 5--- The organization is the LARGEST Jewish ORGANIZATION in the world today(But still they are a FRINGE group, in your head)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chabad
Lesson 6---Reform Judaism is the largest denomination of American Jews today. With an estimated 700 000 members (Note, NOT your 1.1 Million members)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reform_Judaism_ (North_America)
Lesson 7--- Learn the POWER of LOVE, it has covered your "open mindedness" comment. You are forgiven.
from your link: With an estimated 1.1 million members, it also accounts for the largest number of Jews affiliated with Progressive Judaism worldwide.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#174622 May 3, 2013
I'm learning to bake a cake.

(smiles)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bloomfield woman behind Ten Commandments monume... Oct 10 Liam R 3
Wiccan Arrested on Child Rape Charges (Apr '10) Oct 9 Lee County NC 46
I...(gulp) am a Pagan Agnostic Taoist Sep 28 Ol Fuddy Duddy 2
Respecting belief: why should you? And why shou... Sep 21 thetruth 21
Pagan caught performing naked ritual with teena... (Nov '12) Sep '14 Kathwynn 14
Who exactly was Gjoub, and should I trust him? (Mar '09) Sep '14 Kathwynn 503
SHADOW PEOPLE... i need help (May '07) Aug '14 Only1Likeme212 347

Pagan/Wiccan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE