Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 256291 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#174424 May 1, 2013
The Record Keeper wrote:
<quoted text>What's the name of your Girl God? Where does She live? Does She have a consort?
"Behold the man whose name is The BRANCH" Zech. 6:12. It is the branch of JeSUS and also means lily, in Hebrew (Shoshana) and is also translated Sharon into English. Did I give you enough clues?
The Record Keeper

Hurricane, WV

#174425 May 1, 2013
Rabbeen Al Jihad wrote:
<quoted text> salaamz T.R.K. L m A o! yea! as if YOU were a pureblood!
In fact, JOEL was in hot pursuit of SUPRAMENTALIZATION; he posted almost daily progress reports, but something went dreadfully wrong. His Master failed him somehow, and JOEL quit. Now he's into investments, and his "platonic" girlfriend,(sex is too painful) and spouting off as he usually did in this thread about how inferior everyone that isn't him really is. IOW, it's the same old shit.
The Record Keeper

Hurricane, WV

#174426 May 1, 2013
Rabbeen Al Jihad wrote:
<quoted text> salaamz T.R.K. L m A o! yea! as if YOU were a pureblood!
It was JOEL himself who posted how pleased he was with the thought that "hypogamous, inbred, possessed and perverted" Jews and Muslims would SOON be wiped off the planet.
The Record Keeper

Hurricane, WV

#174427 May 1, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>"Behold the man whose name is The BRANCH" Zech. 6:12. It is the branch of JeSUS and also means lily, in Hebrew (Shoshana) and is also translated Sharon into English. Did I give you enough clues?
OK, your God is Transsexual, perhaps a hermaphrodite, and possibly named Sharon bar BRANCH.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#174429 May 1, 2013
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you mean?
Hugh---But will there not be a class difference?

Will there not be a clash of sexual interest?

I think so for both questions.

Joel---What do you mean?

Hugh--- Recall, you spoke of introducing "high class" women to papa but papa is not high class hence class difference.

Also it is pointless introducing papa or Frijoles to women as he has no use for them, sexually speaking.

Hence there is a clash of sexual interest in one sense meaning they will be interest in a man/Frijoles but he would not be interested in the women. However, there will be harmony of interest as both Frijoles and the ladies would have a sexual interest in MEN.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#174430 May 1, 2013
The Record Keeper wrote:
<quoted text>OK, your God is Transsexual, perhaps a hermaphrodite, and possibly named Sharon bar BRANCH.
Gods first name is Susan and she's not a transsexual or hermaphrodite. Susan means lily which is a recurring theme in the Song of Solomon, 2:1-2 and the Temple was ordained with lilies. The BRANCH is JeSUSAN.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#174432 May 1, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>Gods first name is Susan and she's not a transsexual or hermaphrodite. Susan means lily which is a recurring theme in the Song of Solomon, 2:1-2 and the Temple was ordained with lilies. The BRANCH is JeSUSAN.
but I thought Gods first name was Leroy
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#174433 May 1, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
but I thought Gods first name was Leroy
Gods real name has always been a secret. If we knew Gods' name, we would've known God is a woman and God wanted people to think she was a man. If Israel had known their God was a woman, they would've been weakened by it. It's always been a patriarchal society but I think the world is ready for it. That was also the surprise when God spoke with Gabriel.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#174434 May 1, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

Joel---What do you mean?

Hugh--- Recall, you spoke of introducing "high class" women to papa but papa is not high class hence class difference.
True, Papa (Frijoles) has that pronounced lower class stamp on him - his style of writing, choice of words, ideas on lifestyle, beliefs, fanaticism, unethical behavior, low intelligence, lack of exposure to the refined aspects of life, lack of fair-mindedness, vibes and the like reveal that he lacks breeding and hails from the lower classes.

Those classy females I referred to will look down on him.

LOL.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#174435 May 1, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

Hence there is a clash of sexual interest in one sense meaning they will be interest in a man but he would not be interested in the women.

However, there will be harmony of interest as both Frijoles and the ladies would have a sexual interest in MEN.
(smiles)
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#174436 May 1, 2013
Gender as far as life forms are concerned is part of the physico-vital. In humans, the supra-physico-vital ranges of consciousness are free of gender.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#174437 May 1, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>Gods real name has always been a secret. If we knew Gods' name, we would've known God is a woman and God wanted people to think she was a man. If Israel had known their God was a woman, they would've been weakened by it. It's always been a patriarchal society but I think the world is ready for it. That was also the surprise when God spoke with Gabriel.
rabbee: well somebody is ready, for the funny farm for sure. talk about, path-o-logical here. somebody has really, screwed with your mind.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#174438 May 1, 2013
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: well somebody is ready, for the funny farm for sure. talk about, path-o-logical here. somebody has really, screwed with your mind.
you'd better get yourself some asbestos underwear.
The Record Keeper

Hurricane, WV

#174439 May 1, 2013
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
True, Papa (Frijoles) has that pronounced lower class stamp on him - his style of writing, choice of words, ideas on lifestyle, beliefs, fanaticism, unethical behavior, low intelligence, lack of exposure to the refined aspects of life, lack of fair-mindedness, vibes and the like reveal that he lacks breeding and hails from the lower classes.
Those classy females I referred to will look down on him.
LOL.
Yep, it's the same old shit...
The Record Keeper

Hurricane, WV

#174440 May 1, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>Gods first name is Susan and she's not a transsexual or hermaphrodite. Susan means lily which is a recurring theme in the Song of Solomon, 2:1-2 and the Temple was ordained with lilies. The BRANCH is JeSUSAN.
Why didn't you say so earlier? That explains everything!
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#174441 May 1, 2013
The Record Keeper wrote:
<quoted text>Why didn't you say so earlier? That explains everything!
Sorry, sometimes I beat around the bush. I'm really not as crazy as some people think I am and my reputation is very important to me.

“The Pleasure is all MINE”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#174443 May 1, 2013
No you're not showing forgeries of the Bible

what you are doing is trying to legitimize the forgery of the Quran. It's so easy to accuse, without proof, then conjure up some book that pretends to "fix the forgery".

But seriously, in the Quran it states that God made it "look like" Jesus was crucified. That's is the most insulting fabrication.

It would have made more sense to simply say "he was never sent to be crucified in the first place" or "he did and never rose".

But Muhammad tries to compromise and satisfy some faction of Christians and gain a following....

No, your "forgeries" accusation is a disrespect to my religion. And this idea you try to pull with Islam, is basically trying to co-opt the Jewish and Christian faith "only correct" to sidestep any true debate. you can claim to be insulted, while freely insulting Christians and Jews.

it's fake.
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
I am just showing the forgeries and frauds in the Christian Bible. Could you please comment on my latest response to Shamma on John 1;18?
Can't you see the forgeries introduced after the 16th Century?

Location hidden

#174444 May 1, 2013
Again you and your biased friends that "judge stars, and checkmarks" next to your posts...

If Jesus was not saying he was God, then what in the world was he sent to be crucified for in the first place?
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no problem if you believe in that Bull Shit!
<quoted text>
We have already blown this lie, fraudulent translation, butchery of the Hebrew text and a big forgery.
<quoted text>
Oh! Shit and another forgery.
"who is himself God" is a 17th Century forgery. Now read the following:
"John 1:18 1599 Geneva Bible (GNV)
18 No man hath seen God at any time: that only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him."
"John 1:18 Wycliffe Bible (WYC)
18 No man saw ever God [No man ever saw God], but the one begotten Son, that is in the bosom of the Father, he hath told out. "
" John 1:18 Young's Literal Translation (YLT)
18 God no one hath ever seen; the only begotten Son, who is on the bosom of the Father -- he did declare."
Where the hell do you see the bullshit "who is himself God" in above? Nothing but lies and forgeries.

Location hidden

#174445 May 1, 2013
Your coverage is insufficient and does not satisfy proof.

I don't care if you post it or not. The thing was clearly written in the 16th century. End of discussion.

YAHWEH HAS WILLED IT.

God's name is YAHWEH... NOT ALLAH.

ALLAH is a "title", it's like calling a human "human". The human's name isn't "human".

The allah's name isn't allah.

ITS YAHWEH... "I AM"

Its the NAME that Jesus said he was to the Jewish judges that was WHY THEY SENT HIM TO BE CRUCIFIED!
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
I already covered these points during my "introduction" to GOB before I started posting the excerpts.
Since then I posted it two more times. Wait and after the end, I will once again post that introduction, Inshallah i.e. Allah willing.
If you go by such incidents to reject GOB, then you have to reject "All the other Gospels" because of errors and mistakes and discrepancies they have with each other.
Make one standard and on that standard judge every Gospel. Do not make different standards for each Gospel.

Location hidden

#174446 May 1, 2013
God said to Moses, "I AM WHO I AM. This is what you are to say to the Israelites:'I AM has sent me to you.' God also said to Moses, "Say to the Israelites,'The LORD, the God of your fathers--the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac and the God of Jacob--has sent me to you.' "This is my name forever, the name you shall call me from generation to generation.

- God's name as clear as one can say it, to Moses, Exodus 3:14-15
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>Gods real name has always been a secret. If we knew Gods' name, we would've known God is a woman and God wanted people to think she was a man. If Israel had known their God was a woman, they would've been weakened by it. It's always been a patriarchal society but I think the world is ready for it. That was also the surprise when God spoke with Gabriel.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Loner wiccan Oct 1 birdy 2
ecoven on Facebook. secret group free classes a... (Apr '14) Sep 25 de_sheets 3
News Speaking of religion: Pagans stir a fuss in Beebe (Jun '14) Sep '17 dirt reynolds 121
News Harrogate mother says foster families are relig... (Nov '15) Sep '17 ABBB 54
the 7 great clans (Jun '07) Sep '17 blessed 479
Rev. Mirado Crow (Sep '13) Aug '17 Nobody you know 14
News Woman Explains Why She Kept 100 Dead Cats in He... (Jun '10) Aug '17 Trump Rules Zippy 6
More from around the web