Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Brussels Journal

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Comments
163,521 - 163,540 of 200,048 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>Jesus was mentally ill and delusional. You have to be a nut to believe you're God, even if you're right. Satan was supposed to be the biological father of the Messiah. Not only was Satan Jesus' father, he was also his god and Jesus is Satans counterfeit Messiah. Thru Jesus, Satan is worshipped as G-d.
rabbee: hasatan, baal hamolech, or halooseefer, has never been, the biological father of anyone on earth. their method of multiplying, is by seduction only. and the counterfeit messiah, is always the one who always seduces, or tries to secuce, this world granmother as chaooah. and he the alleged as antichrist, could never do this without this whole world helping him.

all of this is in TheWritten, Torah Scroll. even if you all continue to disbelieve you here in IT from G-D thrice again. cause it's always, the same story from TheG-D of Only TheTorah.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>Have you never heard of Good Friday? They also took his body down from the cross so that it wouldn't remain on the Sabbath which would begin at sundown.
rabbee: well allegedy so were the other two, crucified along side of Him. and they were still alive, but their legs were broke by the roman soldier. it was allegedly customary, to remove any one from a crufix, for Shabbos whether they were dead or alive. but if still alive, their legs were allegedly to be broken.

there is no doubt in my mind, that the alleged as pontious pilate expected all three to live. by all accounts i have heard, pontious was doing his best, not to kill the alleged as Yeshooah. and in fact, it sounds more like nobody was actually trying to kill Him.

more like using scare tactic, to get Him to say. that He was not who, others claimed He was. He never even called Himself TheMessiah, that other claimed. and it is others, who claimed He was G-D'S Son Adam.
God

Saint Albans, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>Have you never heard of Good Friday? They also took his body down from the cross so that it wouldn't remain on the Sabbath which would begin at sundown.
What? You didn't check out the link?

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Refried Beans wrote:
<quoted text>The abortion mentality kills me. I was there, and so were you, but others were here FIRST, and that's what matters MOST to the BORN crowd, which is why hundreds of thousands of the UNBORN crowd are PUT TO DEATH by any and all means imaginable, even post-birth. See: Gosnell.
You opined that I'm reflective. Reflect on this, if you dare.
I have reflected. My conclusion is that it is a personal matter, and I believe a woman should have the choice to decide where she stands on this without any interference from anybody else. I am not pro or anti abortion - I am pro choice.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

God wrote:
<quoted text>What? You didn't check out the link?
I just read most of the link. There are no records that were kept at the time Jesus lived. And if we don't even know when his birthday was or when he died, how can we believe anything in the new testament, after all it was written several generations after Jesus died. There were supposed to be a lot of signs and wonders when the Messiah comes. With Jesus there were none but he was a sorcerer which he learned during his childhood in Egypt. The one sign he gave, the prophet Jonah didn't happen. I do not believe in a dead god, my G-d is alive.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>I just read most of the link. There are no records that were kept at the time Jesus lived. And if we don't even know when his birthday was or when he died, how can we believe anything in the new testament, after all it was written several generations after Jesus died. There were supposed to be a lot of signs and wonders when the Messiah comes. With Jesus there were none but he was a sorcerer which he learned during his childhood in Egypt. The one sign he gave, the prophet Jonah didn't happen. I do not believe in a dead god, my G-d is alive.
rabbee: may 17th 3896 dob. and They died, just short of Their birthday 3929. and any one who know scripture, knows that every 1948 man years is special to G-D, as TheBirthday of Avraham. or the evening dawn of the onset of every third day.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
I have reflected. My conclusion is that it is a personal matter, and I believe a woman should have the choice to decide where she stands on this without any interference from anybody else. I am not pro or anti abortion - I am pro choice.
Is there a differentiate between an Jihadist that blows people up and an pro-choice women that favors an abortion?
God

Saint Albans, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>I just read most of the link. There are no records that were kept at the time Jesus lived. And if we don't even know when his birthday was or when he died, how can we believe anything in the new testament, after all it was written several generations after Jesus died. There were supposed to be a lot of signs and wonders when the Messiah comes. With Jesus there were none but he was a sorcerer which he learned during his childhood in Egypt. The one sign he gave, the prophet Jonah didn't happen. I do not believe in a dead god, my G-d is alive.
Wow! Jesus learned sorcery in Egypt, but what exactly did he do with his knowledge of sorcery, hmm? Did he give life to clay birds, for example? More to the point, how do you know that Jesus of Nazareth even existed? Did your living G-d inform you of this "fact," or are you simply taking some human's word for it that he existed, but that he was not like the Christians or Muslims believe?
God

Saint Albans, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't answer my question about an abortion "gone wrong" that results in a live birth. Should the baby be killed "without any interference from anybody else," because that's what the woman wants as a "personal matter?"
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

God wrote:
<quoted text>Wow! Jesus learned sorcery in Egypt, but what exactly did he do with his knowledge of sorcery, hmm? Did he give life to clay birds, for example? More to the point, how do you know that Jesus of Nazareth even existed? Did your living G-d inform you of this "fact," or are you simply taking some human's word for it that he existed, but that he was not like the Christians or Muslims believe?
You sound like you think I'm a Christian and I'm not. Jesus' so called "miracles" were actually elaborate works of magic including walking on the water which other magicians have done. He also practiced necromancy, bringing dead people to life if you believe that one. Christianity is the biggest hoax that's ever been perpetrated on humanity.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Is there a differentiate between an Jihadist that blows people up and an pro-choice women that favors an abortion?
rabbee: not really. for they both work, for baal hamolech. even hasatan, is not that stupid.
Mahmood

Mississauga, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
You are not an atheist. The simplest and easy word is God. Why are you so shy to say that word instead of using jargon?
Good night.
bmz, please respond to post # 173855 on page 8182.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

MECHANISM OF DEATH & THE DYNAMICS OF THE AFTERLIFE:

Till now death is a natural phenomenon given the unregenerate state of matter with its wear and tear, friction, decomposition and susceptibility to disintegration via poisoning, accidents and weapons.

So, unregenerate matter (the body) cannot contain the finer movements of consciousness that inhere in it forever and at one point in time, on account of one or more of the above given reasons, matter gives away and is unable to hold the innate consciousness with its various aspects and their concomitant energies and this leads to a complete breakdown of the physical machinery - a condition which we call death.

The varied parts and planes of being - gross physical, subtle physical, vital and mental - centered or diffused around the psychic (the central consciousness) that depends on the degree of evolution of consciousness of the individual determined by heredity, karma and carried over past life instincts, escape (I mean the psychic consciousness with its overlying mental, vital and physical aspects escapes) through the micro-aperture at the top of the head and thereafter each part, depending on its attachment to the psychic, breaks free from the pull of the psychic and scatters in its own dimension - the gross physical energies mingle with the universal plane of the gross physical energies, next to escape is the subtle physical consciousness-energy that scatters in the universal subtle physical plane, then the vital consciousness layer with its accompanying energy breaks free of the attraction of the psychic and mingles as particles in the cosmic vital dimension and finally the mental apparatus of the individual breaks its link with the psychic and scatters in the cosmic mind plane.

Now, the unsheathed psychic which is directly linked to the cosmic self and beyond to the supracosmic self which in turn is a direct projection of the unified field of consciousness-energy retains the imprints of the individual's gross physical, subtle physical, vital and mental karma and instincts and then enters a state of quiescence and after a time it descends to embody itself once again and so on.....

However, how quickly each sheath of consciousness-energy that overlies the psychic breaks free of the pull of the psychic would depend on the degree of development of that particular plane....and more....
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Excerpts from the Gospel of Barnabas, Part-100

Chapter 217 Jesusí(Nee Judasí) arrest, trial and humiliation.

The soldiers took Judas ;and bound him, not without derision. For he truthfully denied that he was Jesus; and the soldiers, mocking him, said:'Sir, fear not, for we are come to make you king of Israel, and we have bound you because we know that you do refuse the kingdom.' Judas answered:'Now have you lost your senses! You are come to take Jesus of Nazareth;, with arms and lanterns as [against] a robber; and you have bound me that have guided you, to make me king!'

Then the soldiers lost their patience, and with blows and kicks they began to flout Judas, and they led him with fury into Jerusalem. John ;and Peter ;followed the soldiers afar off; and they affirmed to him who writes that they saw all the examination that was made of Judas by the high priest, and by the council of the Pharisees, who were assembled to put Jesus to death.

Whereupon Judas spoke many words of madness, insomuch that every one was filled with laughter, believing that he was really Jesus, and that for fear of death he was feigning madness. Whereupon the scribes bound his eyes with a bandage, and mocking him said:'Jesus, prophet of the Nazarenes ;(for so they called them who believed in Jesus),'tell us, who was it that smote you?' And they buffeted him and spat in his face.

When it was morning there assembled the great council of scribes and elders of the people; and the high priest with the Pharisees sought false witness against Judas, believing him to be Jesus: and they found not that which they sought.

And why say I that the chief priests believed Judas to be Jesus? No all the disciples, with him who writes, believed it; and more, the poor Virgin mother of Jesus, with his kinsfolk and friends, believed it, insomuch that the sorrow of every one was incredible.(Contd.)

(Unabridged)
uhuh

Jumilla, Spain

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

Shamma wrote:
The only Church of the Christian religion is the Catholic Church started by Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit.
From the Catechism of the Catholic Church, English translation 1994,

759 "The eternal Father, in accordance with the utterly gratuitous and mysterious design of his wisdom and goodness, created the whole universe and chose to raise up men to share his own divine life." (Lumen gentium 2) to which he calls all men in his Son.
"The Father...determined to call together in a holy Church those who should believe in Christ." (Lumen gentium 2) This "family of God" is gradually formed and takes shape during the stages of human history, in keeping with the Father's plan. In fact, "already present in figure at the beginning of the world, this Church was prepared in marvelous fashion in the history of the people of Israel and the old Alliance. Established in this last age of the world and made manifest in the outpouring of the Spirit, it will be brought to glorious completion at the end of time.(Lumen gentium 2)
766 The Church is born primarily of Christ's total self-giving for our salvation, anticipated in the institution of the Eucharist and fulfilled on the cross. "The origin and growth of the church are symbolized by the blood and water which flowed from the open side of Christ as he slept the sleep of death upon the cross that there came forth the 'wondrous sacrament of the whole Church.'" (Sacrosanctum concilium 5)
As Eve was formed from the sleeping Adam's side, so the church was born from the pierced heart of Christ hanging dead on the cross.(cf. St Ambrose, In Luc. 2)
767 "When the work which the Father gave the Son to do on earth was accomplished, the Holy Spirit was sent on the day of Pentecost in order that he might continually sanctify the Church." (Lumen gentium 4; cf. Jn 17:4) Then "the Church was openly displayed to the crowds and the spread of the gospel among the nations, through preaching, was begun." (Ad gentes 4) As the "convocation" of all men for salvation, the Church in her very nature is missionary, sent by Christ to all the nations to make disciples of them.(cf. Mt 28:19-20; Ad gentes 2; 5-6)
Catechism of Catholic Church,
1st edition 1994
2nd edition 1997

a book of doctrines that needed revision/corrections/modificat ions in just 3 yrs
uhuh

Jumilla, Spain

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

Lumen Gentium, Sacrosanctum Concilium, Ad Gentes...
all were formulated in the 2nd Vatican Council 1965 CE

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

uhuh wrote:
<quoted text>
Catechism of Catholic Church,
1st edition 1994
2nd edition 1997
a book of doctrines that needed revision/corrections/modificat ions in just 3 yrs
The fact remains, Muslims worship Satan as their God Allah.
You been told a lie by Muhammad.
Muhammad sold his soul to the devil.
There must be millions of Muslims possessed by their god Allah's jinn devils.
A real Muslim possessed by a jinn devil shown on this link that exposes the Muslim god Allah as Satan.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Mahmood wrote:
<quoted text>
bmz, please respond to post # 173855 on page 8182.
Sure and that was on page 8198 but let us recap first:

In your post #173713, you asked:

"Where in the Koran does it state that Islam abrogates all other religions? I am asking you because I was just reading an article by Sachedina, where he wrote that the Koran encourages pluralism, and nowhere does it state that it abrogates Judiaism and Xtianity."

And you asked the same in your post #173737

"Where in the Koran does it state that Islam abrogates all other religions? I am asking you because I was just reading an article by Sachedina, where he wrote that the Koran encourages pluralism, and nowhere does it state that it abrogates Judiaism and Xtianity."

And I had replied:

"Qur'aan does not say that. However, it does not encourage pluralism. It encourages belief in only one God.

It definitely does not encourage Christianity, which is a post-Jesus "Made in Rome" religion."

And then in your post #173743, you asked a very foolish question after reading my reply:

"Does the Koran say that Xtianity is post-Jesus made in Rome?"

I had replied in post #173747

"What a foolish question, Mahmood!

And if I write that the biblical Jesus was possessed by demons, would you ask me a similar question?"

Check out post #173809 when you wrote: "I couldn't care less about your opinion of Jesus, all I am asking is where in the Koran does it say "made in Rome" as you claimed or is this one of your own assertions.

In post #173822, I wrote: "Silly question again, Mahmood!"

So, you were being silly in asking me those stupid questions like "I couldn't care less about your opinion of Jesus, all I am asking is where in the Koran does it say "made in Rome" as you claimed or is this one of your own assertions."

Even a 5th Grader can easily understand what I wrote and what was in Qur'aan.

And now you come up with your post #173855, which has nothing to do with your original question.

The point is that you should be able to understand what is in Qur'aan and should be able to differentiate between my personal comments and the verses of Qur'aan.

If I say that the Christian Trinity was formed by pagans, you cannot ask me a foolish question, such as, "Does the Qur'aan say that the Christian Trinity was formed by pagans?"

So, it is you, who keeps the foot in mouth when discussing with me.

I will address the latest post of yours separately.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Muslims do not know the facts.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Mahmood wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go again. You'v gotten your foot stuck in the mud and you dont know how to get out of it.

I will make things easy for you. The Koran commands you muslims to believe in their own holy book and revelations preceeding the Koran.

4:136 - O ye who believe! Believe in God and His Apostle, and the scripture which He hath sent to His Apostle and the scripture which He sent to those before (him). Any who denieth God, His angels, His Books, His Apostles, and the Day of Judgment, hath gone far, far astray.

Now question is, if the previous scriptures have been corrupted, why would allah ask muslims to believe in what came before it? Can you please help me understand.
Will explain later to help you understand.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••