Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 256495 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#173822 Apr 27, 2013
Mahmood wrote:
<quoted text>
I couldn't care less about your opinion of Jesus, all I am asking is where in the Koran does it say "made in Rome" as you claimed or is this one of your own assertions.
Silly question again, Mahmood!

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#173823 Apr 27, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither God is a Trinity nor Trinity is God, Shamma.
Trinity is unholy and Horse Shit.
If it were true, it should have come from Jesus, not from clueless bloody ignorant pagan fools, who came 300 plus years after Jesus had turned to dust and bones.
You are only fooling your self.
You been told a lie by Muhammad.
Muhammad sold his soul to the devil.
There must be millions of Muslims possessed by their god Allah's jinn devils.
A real Muslim possessed by a jinn devil shown on this link that exposes the Muslim god Allah as Satan.
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#173825 Apr 27, 2013
JOEL wrote:
Swami Vivekananda wrote in his 1896 book Raja Yoga that though Muhammad was inspired, "he was not a trained Yogi, nor did he know the reason of what he was doing." Vivekananda wrote that great evil has been done through Muhammad's fanaticism with "whole countries destroyed" and "millions upon millions of people killed."
Horse Shit!

What a Lying fool! Stop bull shitting! Swami Vivekananda was a decent and a great man, not a low-class liar like you.

Ever read the book "Teachings of Swami Vivekananda"?

Ignorant Fool, this is what Swami Vivekananda told his American audience:
“Mohammed – the Messenger of equality. You ask,‘What good can there be in his religion?’ If there was no good, how could it live? The good alone lives, that alone survives… How could Mohammedanism have lived, had there been nothing good in its teachings? There is much good.”

“Mohammed by his life showed that amongst the Mohammedans there should be perfect equality and brotherhood. There was no question of race, caste, colour or sex.

The Sultan of Turkey may buy a Negro from the mart of Africa, and bring him in chains to Turkey; but should he become a Mohammedan, and have sufficient merit and abilities, he might even marry the daughter of the Sultan.

Compare this with the way in which Negroes and the American Indians are treated in this country (the United States of America)!

And what do Hindus do? If one of your missionaries chances to touch the food of an orthodox person, he would throw it away.”

Compare this with the way in which so-called low caste people are still treated in India. Temples, restaurants, marriages, jobs are ruled by caste considerations.

It is not surprising that these caste idiocies have now made the once-downtrodden very powerful vote banks. It’s the upper castes who now buy low caste certificates for their survival. Vivekananda had warned of this revenge of history. Vivekananda would be a Dalit and Muslim leader today.

As he told the Americans,“As soon as a man becomes a Mohammedan, the whole of Islam receives him as a brother with open arms, without making any distinction, which no other religion does.

If one of your American Indians becomes a Mohammedan, the Sultan of Turkey would have no objection to dine with him.

If he has brains, no position is barred to him. In this country, I have never yet seen a church where the white man and the Negro can kneel side by side to pray.”

“It is a mistaken statement that has been made to us that the Mohammedans do not believe that women have souls…I am not a Mohammedan, but yet I have had opportunities for studying them, and there is not one word in the Koran which says that women have no souls, but in fact it says they have.” That would get Vivekananda a nationwide Hindu-Muslim women’s vote bank.
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#173826 Apr 27, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>You are only fooling your self.
You been told a lie by Muhammad.
Muhammad sold his soul to the devil.
There must be millions of Muslims possessed by their god Allah's jinn devils.
Shamma,

The founding fathers of the Church were the men, who sold their souls to Satan. And they became Satan's minions and stock.

Satan owned them and continues to own the Church and the Pope.

If you wish to sell Trinity junk and stuff on the forum, you will have to show Jesus teaching, preaching and selling that rotten stuff. Can you do that?

Trinity is a post-Jesus revenge of Satan against God and the servant Jesus.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#173827 Apr 27, 2013
Alex123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>
BJ was made inside his mother's belly, you ignorant person!
Was he put inside her as a mini man with beard and dick?
He went through each stage of development...he had a tail too at some point...
Do you want a lesson in embryology?
BJ was CREATED!
G-D is UNCREATED.
BJ is NOT G-d.
BJ NEVER made any DIRECT claim to divinity.
Wake up....
Now tell me if this is acceptable to trinitarians?
"O Lord! You are the Trinity. You are the sacred power that is the source and sustainer of the universe. You are all this".
ANSWER PLEASE!!!!
Luke 1:26-38
The Birth of Jesus Foretold
26 In the sixth month, God sent the angel Gabriel to Nazareth, a town in Galilee,27 to a virgin pledged to be married to a man named Joseph, a descendant of David. The virgin’s name was Mary.28The angel went to her and said, "Greetings, you who are highly favored! The Lord is with you."

29 Mary was greatly troubled at his words and wondered what kind of greeting this might be.30 But the angel said to her, "Do not be afraid, Mary, you have found favor with God.31 You will be with child and give birth to a son, and you are to give him the name Jesus.32 He will be great and will be called the Son of the Most High. The Lord God will give him the throne of his father David,33 and he will reign over the house of Jacob forever; his kingdom will never end."

34 "How will this be," Mary asked the angel, "since I am a virgin?"

35 The angel answered, "The Holy Spirit will come upon you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you. So the holy one to be born will be called the Son of God.36 Even Elizabeth your relative is going to have a child in her old age, and she who was said to be barren is in her sixth month.37 For nothing is impossible with God."

38 "I am the Lord's servant," Mary answered. "May it be to me as you have said." Then the angel left her.
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#173828 Apr 27, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>You are only fooling your self.
You been told a lie by Muhammad.
Muhammad sold his soul to the devil.
There must be millions of Muslims possessed by their god Allah's jinn devils.
Shamma,

This was again an off-topic reply.

Once in your life time, you must try to be on topic. This is what I had written:

Neither God is a Trinity nor Trinity is God, Shamma.

Trinity is unholy and Horse Shit.

If it were true, it should have come from Jesus, not from clueless bloody ignorant pagan fools, who came 300 plus years after Jesus had turned to dust and bones.
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#173829 Apr 27, 2013
Shamma,

Did you read the article by the born again pagan?

Here is the link:

http://www.bornagainpagan.com/texts/014-jesus...

Please let me have the usual.
Your Mother

Hurricane, WV

#173830 Apr 27, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Shamma,
The founding fathers of the Church were the men, who sold their souls to Satan. And they became Satan's minions and stock.
Satan owned them and continues to own the Church and the Pope.
If you wish to sell Trinity junk and stuff on the forum, you will have to show Jesus teaching, preaching and selling that rotten stuff. Can you do that?
Trinity is a post-Jesus revenge of Satan against God and the servant Jesus.
My, how you spout, libelous know-nothing.

Tell us all about your hell, and who goes there, starting with "hetetical" Muslim sects.
Your Mother

Hurricane, WV

#173831 Apr 27, 2013
CORRECTION:

My, how you spout, libelous know-nothing.

Tell us all about your hell, and who goes there, starting with "HERETICAL" Muslim sects.
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#173832 Apr 27, 2013
Duns Scotus wrote:
How interesting, and damning, that Mohammad forbade his followers to read the Old and New Testaments, "lest these books convict him of falsity."
No, Buford. He never forbade. Many Muslims including yours truly still read and point out the forgeries and frauds.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#173833 Apr 27, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Shamma,
This was again an off-topic reply.
Once in your life time, you must try to be on topic. This is what I had written:
Neither God is a Trinity nor Trinity is God, Shamma.
Trinity is unholy and Horse Shit.
If it were true, it should have come from Jesus, not from clueless bloody ignorant pagan fools, who came 300 plus years after Jesus had turned to dust and bones.
No it is not off-topic.
You worship Satan.And Satan is an enemy of God.
So your post are all lies.

Muhammad was lair, rapist, robber, and murderer, and you put that scumbag Muhammad above God.
You are insane!
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#173834 Apr 27, 2013
Your Mother wrote:
<quoted text>My, how you spout, libelous know-nothing.
Tell us all about your hell, and who goes there, starting with "hetetical" Muslim sects.
Hell would certainly be a horrible and terrible place for those, who did not believe in the one and only one LORD Almighty.

All Muslim sects believe in the LORD Almighty God Allah. So, they have nothing to fear.
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#173835 Apr 27, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>No it is not off-topic.
You worship Satan.And Satan is an enemy of God.
So your post are all lies.
Muhammad was lair, rapist, robber, and murderer, and you put that scumbag Muhammad above God.
You are insane!
Satan is worshipped by the Church because Satan founded the Church. They could not say that they were worshipping Satan, so they came up with a Satanic God and gave it the name Trinity, which was blessed by Satan.

Muslims worship only the LORD Almighty God Allah.

Have you read this link that I gave you? If you have not done so, please read it now.

http://www.bornagainpagan.com/texts/014-jesus...
Braindead Muslim Zealot

Hurricane, WV

#173836 Apr 27, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
No, Buford. He never forbade. Many Muslims including yours truly still read and point out the forgeries and frauds.
Tell me, why would Mohammad endorse and encourage the reading of the Injeel when it CONTRADICTS the Qur'an repeatedly?

Oh, wait, don't tell me. Christians CORRUPTED their texts after Mohammad's time, right?
JOEL

Pune, India

#173837 Apr 27, 2013
BUFORD, I know that you're not manly but please stop behaving like a eunuch by posting under multiple online identities. You come across as a turd.
JOEL

Pune, India

#173838 Apr 27, 2013
In so many ways, Jesus spoke and acted like he was possessed by a satanic power. Could it be that Jesus was a partial incarnation of Satan - his Father?

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#173839 Apr 27, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Satan is worshipped by the Church because Satan founded the Church. They could not say that they were worshipping Satan, so they came up with a Satanic God and gave it the name Trinity, which was blessed by Satan.
Muslims worship only the LORD Almighty God Allah.
Have you read this link that I gave you? If you have not done so, please read it now.
http://www.bornagainpagan.com/texts/014-jesus...
You are insane.
Your link is written by a pagan, the same as Muhammad was a pagan devil worshiper.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#173840 Apr 27, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Satan is worshipped by the Church because Satan founded the Church. They could not say that they were worshipping Satan, so they came up with a Satanic God and gave it the name Trinity, which was blessed by Satan.
Muslims worship only the LORD Almighty God Allah.
Have you read this link that I gave you? If you have not done so, please read it now.
http://www.bornagainpagan.com/texts/014-jesus...
ou been told lie by Muhammad.
Muhammad sold his soul to the devil.
There must be millions of Muslims possessed by their god Allah's jinn devils.
A real Muslim possessed by a jinn devil shown on this link that exposes the Muslim god Allah as Satan.


Muslim god Allah created jinns to worship Allah.
Braindead Muslim Zealot

Hurricane, WV

#173841 Apr 27, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Hell would certainly be a horrible and terrible place for those, who did not believe in the one and only one LORD Almighty.
All Muslim sects believe in the LORD Almighty God Allah. So, they have nothing to fear.
You like to call "Bullshit," and I call it now on you.
Braindead Muslim Zealot

Hurricane, WV

#173842 Apr 27, 2013
JOEL wrote:
BUFORD, I know that you're not manly but please stop behaving like a eunuch by posting under multiple online identities. You come across as a turd.
And you're a quitter. Go sulk in your corner, LOSER.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man wins OK to wear goat horns in driver's lice... Feb 23 mascari wears horns 18
News The war on Christmas (Dec '10) Feb 22 Eagle 12 4,947
omens of dead animals (Aug '08) Feb 22 Nicole Orsak 117
ecoven on Facebook. secret group free classes a... (Apr '14) Feb 7 Kcreoke 2
News Speaking of religion: Pagans stir a fuss in Beebe (Jun '14) Jan 30 lee77 117
News 'Everyone will be Muslim because of our stupidi... Jan 26 Rabbeen Al Jihad 20
Splash X Damage (Apr '08) Jan '17 Jahmahlol 6
More from around the web