Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 256295 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

Alex123 WM

London, UK

#173698 Apr 26, 2013
Jesus is wrote:
<quoted text>
THAT'S BECAUSE NO ONE COULD FOLLOW JESUS BEFORE HE WAS BORN!!!!!!!
MATTHEW 15:11:
"What goes into someone's mouth does not defile them, but what comes out of their mouth, that is what defiles them."
I am glad he spoke English!
I am sure you know that the comment related to washing hands and not about making pork lawful!!
If BJ recommended pork (kosher, non kosher. halal, non halal) they would have kicked his ass on the spot.

Jesus the man of God knew what he was saying...he was not challenging the law but some of the man made customs.
Alex123 WM

London, UK

#173699 Apr 26, 2013
Ricochet Rabbit wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you contend with BMZ? He is unteachable.
rabbit!....what an apt name for a desperate person.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rabbit_vibrator

bu(tteredbuttturdlick)ford the rabbit...

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#173700 Apr 26, 2013
Jesus is wrote:
<quoted text>
THAT'S BECAUSE NO ONE COULD FOLLOW JESUS BEFORE HE WAS BORN!!!!!!!
MATTHEW 15:11:
"What goes into someone's mouth does not defile them, but what comes out of their mouth, that is what defiles them."
Nor was their Christianity for the first few hundred years AFTER he was born,(if he did in fact exist).

Location hidden

#173701 Apr 26, 2013
Ricochet Rabbit wrote:
“Thank you, Planned Parenthood. God bless you. God bless you.”~President Barack Obama
Why should God bless an organization whose member clinics are responsible for the deaths of hundreds of thousands of "unwanted" babies every year in the U.S. alone?
http://www.nationalrighttolifenews.org/news/2...
Why dont you address that question to the legions of women who go there for a variety of reproductive and medical related services because no one else offers them anymore...
Theophilus

Hurricane, WV

#173702 Apr 26, 2013
Alex123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbit!....what an apt name for a desperate person.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rabbit_vibrator
bu(tteredbuttturdlick)ford the rabbit...
Take your meds, ex-priest. Your filth is showing...

Location hidden

#173703 Apr 26, 2013
http://www.plannedparenthood.org/health-topic...

ABORTION
BIRTH CONTROL
BODY IMAGE
GENERAL HEALTH CARE
MEN'S SEXUAL HEALTH
MORNING-AFTER PILL (EMERGENCY CONTRACEPTION)
PREGNANCY
RELATIONSHIPS
SEX & SEXUALITY
SEXUAL ORIENTATION & GENDER
SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED DISEASES (STDS)
WOMEN'S HEALT
Theophilus

Hurricane, WV

#173704 Apr 26, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
http://www.plannedparenthood.o rg/health-topics/
ABORTION
BIRTH CONTROL
BODY IMAGE
GENERAL HEALTH CARE
MEN'S SEXUAL HEALTH
PREGNANCY
RELATIONSHIPS
SEX & SEXUALITY
WOMEN'S HEALT
What? You're a defender of these hired baby killers, which is their MAIN business concern?

Search the number of ADOPTIONS that these baby killers have referred.

Location hidden

#173705 Apr 26, 2013
Theophilus wrote:
<quoted text>What? You're a defender of these hired baby killers, which is their MAIN business concern?
Search the number of ADOPTIONS that these baby killers have referred.
Yes.

Imagine your shock.

Location hidden

#173706 Apr 26, 2013
Like the name, by the way. It suits you.

Location hidden

#173707 Apr 26, 2013
http://www.salon.com/2013/04/26/for_raped_pea...

For raped Peace Corps volunteers, little choice
A Peace Corp volunteer tells Salon about being violated twice and denied abortion coverage.

The reason: Politics
Refried Beans

Hurricane, WV

#173708 Apr 26, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes.
Imagine your shock.
The abortion mentality kills me. I was there, and so were you, but others were here FIRST, and that's what matters MOST to the BORN crowd, which is why hundreds of thousands of the UNBORN crowd are PUT TO DEATH by any and all means imaginable, even post-birth. See: Gosnell.

You opined that I'm reflective. Reflect on this, if you dare.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#173709 Apr 26, 2013
Blondeyyyy wrote:
Hi I'm 21 all American girl interested in converting to Islam because the western ways suck and I'm tired of being looked at as a piece of meat
Please convert into any religion apart from Islam. You will repent throughout your life. I am not religious but You study it first. Please stay free and never be a slave. Never ever change your religion. Even when people
Do change to Islam. Allah(BPUH) never accepts them. Allah(BPUH) writes that if I wanted you to be a Muslim
I would have gave you birth in a Muslim household.
Refried Beans

Hurricane, WV

#173710 Apr 26, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
http://www.salon.com/2013/04/2 6/for_raped_peace_corps_volunt eers_little_choice/
For raped Peace Corps volunteers, little choice
A Peace Corp volunteer tells Salon about being violated twice and denied abortion coverage.
The reason: Politics
Does the Peace Corps gal want an abortion? Fine. Just don't ask -or rather, force- me to pay for it.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#173711 Apr 26, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
http://www.plannedparenthood.o rg/health-topics/
ABORTION
BIRTH CONTROL
BODY IMAGE
GENERAL HEALTH CARE
MEN'S SEXUAL HEALTH
PREGNANCY
RELATIONSHIPS
SEX & SEXUALITY
WOMEN'S HEALT
rabbee: you left out sodam and gomorrah in your list and the baby murderer, baal hamolech G-D hates more than hasatan. not to mention there goes, your ballanced budget tax base.
Refried Beans

Hurricane, WV

#173712 Apr 26, 2013
Tell me, Frijoles, would YOU approve of providing medical care to an "unwanted" but otherwise completely healthy baby that survived being aborted, or are you of the mindset that post-abortion live births must end in death, because that's what the mother wanted?
Mahmood

Schomberg, Canada

#173713 Apr 26, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
And what shit is that?
Where in the Koran does it state that Islam abrogates all other religions? I am asking you because I was just reading an article by Sachedina, where he wrote that the Koran encourages pluralism, and nowhere does it state that it abrogates Judiaism and Xtianity.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#173714 Apr 26, 2013
Satan supposedly "tempted" Jesus and offered him all the kingdoms of the world if he would serve him. Jesus came out of that preaching the kingdom of G-d, he took the offer. The kingdom of G-d still has not come, Jesus also said his meat was to "do the will of him who sent me and to finish his work". Satans big lie in the garden of Eden was you can sin against G-d and not keep his commandments and you won't die. "You have strengthened the hands of the wicked, that they should not turn from their wicked way, by promising them life" Ezekiel 13:22.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#173715 Apr 26, 2013
G-d is pro choice but does not like abortion. If people were not committing sexual immorality there wouldn't be any unwanted pregnancies. If there was on premarital sex, adultery, incest, pedophilia and rape there wouldn't be any need for abortion.
Margaret Sanger

Hurricane, WV

#173716 Apr 26, 2013
susanblange wrote:
G-d is pro choice but does not like abortion. If people were not committing sexual immorality there wouldn't be any unwanted pregnancies. If there was on premarital sex, adultery, incest, pedophilia and rape there wouldn't be any need for abortion.
Elective abortion exists PRIMARILY to save the unwilling from having to PAY an exorbitant amount for what they have done.
look

Corona, CA

#173717 Apr 26, 2013
Many are ignorant of reading the bible with faith involved.

Many rely on intellect instead of God.

John 10:30

the word for "one" used has the definition in strongs as one:-a (-n,-ny, certain),+ abundantly, man, one(another), only, other, some.

Notice the word some.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Poland's bishops say Halloween is harmful, pagan (Oct '12) Oct 30 Kim 21
can spells be done in the daytime? (Sep '06) Oct 30 Scarlet Hernandez 7
News Curtis Brown column: Trick-or-Treat not to ever... (Oct '10) Oct 26 RationalChick 11
News Out of the Broom Closet: DC Witches in Their Ow... Oct 25 Hajinon 1
News Bloomfield woman behind Ten Commandments monume... (Aug '14) Oct 25 GiveUpUDummies 8
Loner wiccan Oct '17 birdy 2
ecoven on Facebook. secret group free classes a... (Apr '14) Sep '17 de_sheets 3
More from around the web