Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Brussels Journal

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Comments
163,001 - 163,020 of 200,005 Comments Last updated 35 min ago
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Mahmood wrote:
<quoted text>
95% of the muslims I know, have little or no knowledge of their religion. They are born into it and follow the foot steps of their parents. Most have not even read the Koran, and those who know how to read, cannot understand a word without the help of a translation.
The other day I confronted a relative of mine asking him why the f&uck is he so enamoured with this Arabian dessert cult aka Islam, and his reply was "astagfurallah"....t hat is all he could do. I didn't want to hammer him any further about his faith.
Truth does not demand belief, it has merits of its own.
rabbee: well you are probably right there, that lies are highly dependant on belief only without any re-proof.
look

Riverside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

THE PEOPLE OF THE BOOK

are not the Romans.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>You are ignorant of Scripture.
Mark 14:22
New International Version (2011)
While they were eating, Jesus took bread, and when he had given thanks, he broke it and gave it to his disciples, saying, "Take it; this is my body."
1 Corinthians 11:25
In the same way, after supper he took the cup, saying, "This cup is the new covenant in my blood; do this, whenever you drink it, in remembrance of me."
You just proved my point, Shamma
look

Riverside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

So that person "adam" from denver, co:

Do you perform daily sacrifices of animals?

Do you offer a lamb on the passover?

Answer truthfully.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: everytime G-D has given this same again story, to the biligerent world. it has never exceeded, 6818 man years in length. as The Little Book of Noach, is always talking about Day One here in TheTorah again. where TheSpirit of G-D, hovers over the face of the waters with Noach, HisFamily and who ever the selected 144,000 talking kosher and non-kosher critters are.
oh and by the way, you do know that we do have. a mount carmel, olives, zion, and siani here in colorado, too don't you?
There is also a "Kill devil hills" in North Carolina, not far from here but I don't necessarily believe Satan will be judged there. Isaiah 27:1.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: actually it is 611 + 2 laws. the last two laws, are only given specifically to the multitudes, that are actually to cross the river to the other side. and the only time, the alleged as jews cannot practice all 613 laws. is because they have failed to be true to G-D, here in TheTorah just again.
and most of those 613 laws, have nothing to do. with whether the multitudes are in ysrael or not, or have a temple or not. and Avraham did not need a temple, to build an alter to G-D for offerings. and managed to build a barbeque pleasing for G-D, where ever He traveled or resided.
and by the way, TheTent they carried around in the desert. was the first, temple to G-D they built. so what they only claim as the first temple, is actually the second temple built. and the alleged as second temple, is actually the third temple built.
and all of you, should be ashamed of yourselves. for making it necessary for Avraham, to go through all of that. all over again, for the next in ThisSequence of Torot Happenings from G-D.
The Tabernacle or "Tent" was not a permanent structure but it was erected as a dwelling place for G-d, just like both Temples. It has always been Gods' intent to live on earth and she will live in the third Temple. "My house shall be called a house of prayer for all people".
Jesus is

Blacktown, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Mahmood wrote:
<quoted text>My family are all muslims and all of them condemn acts of terrorism. Human beings are not pre-disposed to the kind of violence we see around us. This is sad because now, 99% of the muslims who are innocent & harmless will be treated as suspects by North American & Western border security and immigration.
GET YOUR FAMILY TO VIEW THIS SITE:
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
and then ask them individually what selfish reward they love God for?
Jesus is

Blacktown, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

....the thrones with shade from God's light? or the jewels where there is no montetary value?
Jesus is

Blacktown, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

....or the food where there is no hunger?
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>The law is the curse of which no one can up hold.
The law was given so that sin can be known to man.
The law was not abolished but the curse of the law was removed by Jesus on the cross.
under the curse of law if you broke one law you broke them all.
There was no way to remove sin from the soul of man.
The animal sacrifice only covered the sin and did not bring the soul into Holiness and perfection unto God.
It was only a shadow of the coming of the only one who could perfectly abide by the law, Jesus Christ, God in the flesh.
By Jesus death on the cross He opened the way of Forgiveness of sins by the grace of God.
The full 613 laws were only binding to the the Jews at that time period till Jesus came and died on the cross.
Jesus reduced the law to the 10 plus to love God and your neighbor as thy self under the new covenant.
Jews because they rejected Jesus as the Messiah are still under the curse of the law, and must abide by the 613.
But they are screwed because there is no atonement way to cover their sins, there is no more Animal sacrifice for the Jews.
God allowed the temple to be destroyed in 70AD.
Hebrews 9:22
In fact, the law requires that nearly everything be cleansed with blood, and without the shedding of blood there is no forgiveness.
Jesus shedding His blood on the cross for atonement of sins was rejected by the Jews.
Some thing very important:

The law was never a curse. You live in a land of laws. You obey the laws. Right? The laws of your homeland cannot be called a Curse. You follow the laws.

You don't even know your own Cult well. Let me help your cause.

Jesus was not only created Sin but he was also the Curse.

He was the Suffering Servant, upon whom your silly and false God placed all the sins of the world, made him bear all your iniquities, made him carry all of your diseases, such as Malaria, Typhoid, Schizophrenia, Megalomania, Cholera, other phobias and what not, identified him with nothing good but with sinners and identified him with the corrupt and the wicked.

Also had him killed and buried with the wicked and it was made sure that he had no children so that his root was cut off.

Jesus' shed no blood. He was not neither beheaded nor slaughtered and did not lose his head.

Now, don't quote me the bull shit and the gossip from John, because the other three "gossipellers" never mentioned about any stabbing or thrusting into his side.

The Law stands and Jesus stands dead! How long will keep fooling yourself and other
co-religionists with all the stories written by men centuries later, after Jesus was long gone?
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry Look, but you are on the wrong path.
You depend upon Muhammad for salvation into Gods Kingdom, while Christians depend upon Gods salvation to bring into Gods Kingdom.

In the sight of Muhammad Muslims are holy, but in the sight of God Muslims are evil.
You don't get it Muslim, The moral standards of Muhammad are below the standard of God.
So Muslims are being perfected to suit Muhammad, but not God.

The evil of Muhammad is inside of you. You belong to Muhammad, not God.
Salvation comes very easy for us.

All we have to do is to repent sincerely and say, "My LORD, my dear Allah, please forgive my sins." and behold, the LORD Almighty Allah forgives. We then, praise the LORD Almighty Allah and offer our thanks. Soooooo simple. No drama queens required!

We have no middle-man or agents. We dial God direct. We do not need an incoherent operator like Jesus in between.
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

susanblange wrote:
G-d does not approve of human sacrifice, cannibalism, or the drinking of blood which you symbolically do in the Eucharist.

Psalm 16:4 "...their drink offerings of blood will I not offer, nor take up their names into my lips". It is a sin to even speak the name of another god.

Also, nobody can die for your sin except you, and we must make atonement for our sin once a year.

Remorse, confession, restitution, and most importantly, change. Those are the 4 stages of repentance and atonement.
Good post.
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>You are ignorant of Scripture.

Mark 14:22
While they were eating, Jesus took bread, and when he had given thanks, he broke it and gave it to his disciples, saying, "Take it; this is my body."

1 Corinthians 11:25
In the same way, after supper he took the cup, saying, "This cup is the new covenant in my blood; do this, whenever you drink it, in remembrance of me."
Actually, the first is a bull shit and the second is a horse shit. Both verses are ridiculous.

That kind of language was never used by the Hebrews and Jews or anybody in the region.

I don't believe that Jesus used that kind of foolish language of foreign pagans.

You can smell the Greek language coming from a Greek mind in it. You must also keep in mind that the men who wrote the books of the New Testament never sat in the company of wise men and scholars.

Hence, the poor product!
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>You don't get it.
God purges and purifies His church and is continually weeding out the shaft from the wheat in His Church.
God will not abandon His Church here on earth.
The foundation of the Christian Church is founded upon Jesus Christ Gods Son who died on the cross so that those that accept Him as their Savior may have eternal life with God.
I got it a long time ago!

Your false God purges? Heck, he created Jesus a Sin and a Curse.

The Church was founded upon sin and nothing but sin. God had abandoned it the minute it was formed because there was nothing but weed and weed.

As soon as God abandoned Jesus and the Church, Satan took it over and weeded out the true followers of Jesus and believers in the LORD.
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>So you are stating Muslims are allowed to murder non-Muslims for their religious beliefs and we should just allow them to kill non-Muslims
because of their religious beliefs.

That is evil of you Eric.
Eric did not state that, O'Evil One! What prompts you to make such statements and tell lies?

Does the alleged Holy Spirit inspire you or you have another UnHoly Spirit that inspires?

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>You just proved my point, Shamma
It is Spiritual food from God.
The teaching of Jesus in the sixth chapter of John's Gospel is very clear: "Amen, amen I say to you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink His blood you do not have life within you. Whoever eats My flesh and drinks My blood has eternal life and I will raise him up on the last day. For My flesh is true food and My blood is true drink. Whoever eats My flesh and drinks My blood remains in Me and I in him" (John 6:53-56).

You have no life in you susanblange.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Eric did not state that, O'Evil One! What prompts you to make such statements and tell lies?
Does the alleged Holy Spirit inspire you or you have another UnHoly Spirit that inspires?
Why do Muslims kill for the sake of their god Allah?
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Shamma wrote:
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
A better translation by T. B. Irving, an American who became Muslim:
"They neither killed nor crucified him, even though it seemed so to them. Those who disagree about it are in doubt concerning it; they have no [real] knowledge about it except by following conjecture. No one is certain they killed him!"
In other words, people thought they were killing him but that was not the case.
It was like a well-managed stage show.
There is no explanation in the Quran as why the Jews wanted to kill Jesus in the place.
So What cause did Allah have to put on a well managed staged show for the Jews?
The well-manage stage show was conducted by Pilate in coordination with the high-priest, after Pilate convinced them that the man was innocent.

So, in order to appease the crowd, they set up a mock crucifixion and mounted up a scarecrow kind of thing and people thought that a man was being killed.

During that show, Jesus slipped out and ran away to safety, never to come out in the open again.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Salvation comes very easy for us.
All we have to do is to repent sincerely and say, "My LORD, my dear Allah, please forgive my sins." and behold, the LORD Almighty Allah forgives. We then, praise the LORD Almighty Allah and offer our thanks. Soooooo simple. No drama queens required!
We have no middle-man or agents. We dial God direct. We do not need an incoherent operator like Jesus in between.
Jesus and Allah can't be G-d because G-d is a woman. Muslims evidently believe as the Christians do, that their sin is automatically forgiven without any real repentance and atonement. For a Jew, repentance means remorse, confession, restitution and change. If one of these standards is not met, there is no forgiveness.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Some thing very important:
The law was never a curse. You live in a land of laws. You obey the laws. Right? The laws of your homeland cannot be called a Curse. You follow the laws.
You don't even know your own Cult well. Let me help your cause.
Jesus was not only created Sin but he was also the Curse.
He was the Suffering Servant, upon whom your silly and false God placed all the sins of the world, made him bear all your iniquities, made him carry all of your diseases, such as Malaria, Typhoid, Schizophrenia, Megalomania, Cholera, other phobias and what not, identified him with nothing good but with sinners and identified him with the corrupt and the wicked.
Also had him killed and buried with the wicked and it was made sure that he had no children so that his root was cut off.
Jesus' shed no blood. He was not neither beheaded nor slaughtered and did not lose his head.
Now, don't quote me the bull shit and the gossip from John, because the other three "gossipellers" never mentioned about any stabbing or thrusting into his side.
The Law stands and Jesus stands dead! How long will keep fooling yourself and other
co-religionists with all the stories written by men centuries later, after Jesus was long gone?
You worship the jinn devil god called Allah. the deceiver, Satan himself.
You don't know diddly about the God of the Bible.
All you know is to kill the infidels to please your Satan god Allah and his demon jinn devil prophet Muhammad.
Muslims kill to please Muhammad.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••