Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 220474 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#173363 Apr 24, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry Look, but you are on the wrong path.
You depend upon Muhammad for salvation into Gods Kingdom, while Christians depend upon Gods salvation to bring into Gods Kingdom.

In the sight of Muhammad Muslims are holy, but in the sight of God Muslims are evil.
You don't get it Muslim, The moral standards of Muhammad are below the standard of God.
So Muslims are being perfected to suit Muhammad, but not God.

The evil of Muhammad is inside of you. You belong to Muhammad, not God.
Salvation comes very easy for us.

All we have to do is to repent sincerely and say, "My LORD, my dear Allah, please forgive my sins." and behold, the LORD Almighty Allah forgives. We then, praise the LORD Almighty Allah and offer our thanks. Soooooo simple. No drama queens required!

We have no middle-man or agents. We dial God direct. We do not need an incoherent operator like Jesus in between.
bmz

Singapore

#173364 Apr 24, 2013
susanblange wrote:
G-d does not approve of human sacrifice, cannibalism, or the drinking of blood which you symbolically do in the Eucharist.

Psalm 16:4 "...their drink offerings of blood will I not offer, nor take up their names into my lips". It is a sin to even speak the name of another god.

Also, nobody can die for your sin except you, and we must make atonement for our sin once a year.

Remorse, confession, restitution, and most importantly, change. Those are the 4 stages of repentance and atonement.
Good post.
bmz

Singapore

#173365 Apr 24, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>You are ignorant of Scripture.

Mark 14:22
New International Version (2011)
While they were eating, Jesus took bread, and when he had given thanks, he broke it and gave it to his disciples, saying, "Take it; this is my body."

1 Corinthians 11:25
New International Version (2011)
In the same way, after supper he took the cup, saying, "This cup is the new covenant in my blood; do this, whenever you drink it, in remembrance of me."
Actually, the first is a bull shit and the second is a horse shit. Both verses are ridiculous.

That kind of language was never used by the Hebrews and Jews or anybody in the region.

I don't believe that Jesus used that kind of foolish language of foreign pagans.

You can smell the Greek language coming from a Greek mind in it. You must also keep in mind that the men who wrote the books of the New Testament never sat in the company of wise men and scholars.

Hence, the poor product!
bmz

Singapore

#173366 Apr 24, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>You don't get it.
God purges and purifies His church and is continually weeding out the shaft from the wheat in His Church.
God will not abandon His Church here on earth.
The foundation of the Christian Church is founded upon Jesus Christ Gods Son who died on the cross so that those that accept Him as their Savior may have eternal life with God.
I got it a long time ago!

Your false God purges? Heck, he created Jesus a Sin and a Curse.

The Church was founded upon sin and nothing but sin. God had abandoned it the minute it was formed because there was nothing but weed and weed.

As soon as God abandoned Jesus and the Church, Satan took it over and weeded out the true followers of Jesus and believers in the LORD.
bmz

Singapore

#173367 Apr 24, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>So you are stating Muslims are allowed to murder non-Muslims for their religious beliefs and we should just allow them to kill non-Muslims
because of their religious beliefs.

That is evil of you Eric.
Eric did not state that, O'Evil One! What prompts you to make such statements and tell lies?

Does the alleged Holy Spirit inspire you or you have another UnHoly Spirit that inspires?

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#173368 Apr 24, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>You just proved my point, Shamma
It is Spiritual food from God.
The teaching of Jesus in the sixth chapter of John's Gospel is very clear: "Amen, amen I say to you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink His blood you do not have life within you. Whoever eats My flesh and drinks My blood has eternal life and I will raise him up on the last day. For My flesh is true food and My blood is true drink. Whoever eats My flesh and drinks My blood remains in Me and I in him" (John 6:53-56).

You have no life in you susanblange.

Location hidden

#173369 Apr 24, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Eric did not state that, O'Evil One! What prompts you to make such statements and tell lies?
Does the alleged Holy Spirit inspire you or you have another UnHoly Spirit that inspires?
Why do Muslims kill for the sake of their god Allah?
bmz

Singapore

#173370 Apr 24, 2013
Shamma wrote:
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
A better translation by T. B. Irving, an American who became Muslim:
"They neither killed nor crucified him, even though it seemed so to them. Those who disagree about it are in doubt concerning it; they have no [real] knowledge about it except by following conjecture. No one is certain they killed him!"
In other words, people thought they were killing him but that was not the case.
It was like a well-managed stage show.
There is no explanation in the Quran as why the Jews wanted to kill Jesus in the place.
So What cause did Allah have to put on a well managed staged show for the Jews?
The well-manage stage show was conducted by Pilate in coordination with the high-priest, after Pilate convinced them that the man was innocent.

So, in order to appease the crowd, they set up a mock crucifixion and mounted up a scarecrow kind of thing and people thought that a man was being killed.

During that show, Jesus slipped out and ran away to safety, never to come out in the open again.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#173372 Apr 24, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
All we have to do is to repent sincerely and say, "My LORD, my dear Allah, please forgive my sins." and behold, the LORD Almighty Allah forgives. We then, praise the LORD Almighty Allah and offer our thanks. Soooooo simple. No drama queens required!
We have no middle-man or agents. We dial God direct. We do not need an incoherent operator like Jesus in between.
Jesus and Allah can't be G-d because G-d is a woman. Muslims evidently believe as the Christians do, that their sin is automatically forgiven without any real repentance and atonement. For a Jew, repentance means remorse, confession, restitution and change. If one of these standards is not met, there is no forgiveness.

Location hidden

#173373 Apr 24, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Some thing very important:
The law was never a curse. You live in a land of laws. You obey the laws. Right? The laws of your homeland cannot be called a Curse. You follow the laws.
You don't even know your own Cult well. Let me help your cause.
Jesus was not only created Sin but he was also the Curse.
He was the Suffering Servant, upon whom your silly and false God placed all the sins of the world, made him bear all your iniquities, made him carry all of your diseases, such as Malaria, Typhoid, Schizophrenia, Megalomania, Cholera, other phobias and what not, identified him with nothing good but with sinners and identified him with the corrupt and the wicked.
Also had him killed and buried with the wicked and it was made sure that he had no children so that his root was cut off.
Jesus' shed no blood. He was not neither beheaded nor slaughtered and did not lose his head.
Now, don't quote me the bull shit and the gossip from John, because the other three "gossipellers" never mentioned about any stabbing or thrusting into his side.
The Law stands and Jesus stands dead! How long will keep fooling yourself and other
co-religionists with all the stories written by men centuries later, after Jesus was long gone?
You worship the jinn devil god called Allah. the deceiver, Satan himself.
You don't know diddly about the God of the Bible.
All you know is to kill the infidels to please your Satan god Allah and his demon jinn devil prophet Muhammad.
Muslims kill to please Muhammad.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#173374 Apr 24, 2013
Blondeyyyy wrote:
Hi I'm 21 all American girl interested in converting to Islam because the western ways suck and I'm tired of being looked at as a piece of meat
I would suggest you consider Judaism and get yourself an old King James bible. Start with the Psalms and Isaiah. It will take a long time to fully absorb it. I've finally gotten to the point where I can meditate, my mind is fully saturated with the scriptures. Just because you've turned your back on Christianity doesn't mean you should also forsake the Old Testament. The Messiah is here and is getting ready to appear in glory.

Location hidden

#173375 Apr 24, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>Jesus and Allah can't be G-d because G-d is a woman. Muslims evidently believe as the Christians do, that their sin is automatically forgiven without any real repentance and atonement. For a Jew, repentance means remorse, confession, restitution and change. If one of these standards is not met, there is no forgiveness.
What demon hole did you come out of?
You have jinn devil written all over in your post.
bmz

Singapore

#173376 Apr 24, 2013
Blondeyyyy wrote:
Hi I'm 21 all American girl interested in converting to Islam because the western ways suck and I'm tired of being looked at as a piece of meat
That is very true, Blondeyyy. Welcome to the world of Islam.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#173377 Apr 24, 2013
look wrote:
So that person "adam" from denver, co:
Do you perform daily sacrifices of animals?
Do you offer a lamb on the passover?
Answer truthfully.
rabbee: i only had to once, and have not sinned since then. i don't believe in constantly killing a lot of animals, for only show biz. if you have to keep, sacrificing animals. then you have not really, learned anything at all. and i did pay my, fifty sheckels of silver for my soul too. and all lost pennies i find, i save to put in a puska, when i come accross one. for the lost souls who, lost them for me to find.

but if you are visiting, in the mountains of colorado. somewhere around mt olives, mt carmel or zion. and notice a rectangular pile of rocks about chest high. then i, was there. and there are, one three of them. one for the animal, one for the flower, and one for ne. the one for me, i was kind of hoping G-D would hit me with lightning and end this misery. i must of left too soon, cause the lighening hit it, as soon as i left. just my, kind of luck.
bmz

Singapore

#173378 Apr 24, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>I would suggest you consider Judaism and get yourself an old King James bible. Start with the Psalms and Isaiah. It will take a long time to fully absorb it. I've finally gotten to the point where I can meditate, my mind is fully saturated with the scriptures. Just because you've turned your back on Christianity doesn't mean you should also forsake the Old Testament. The Messiah is here and is getting ready to appear in glory.
Not the forgery OT, Susan. Old King james Bible is also full of forgeries.

Please ask her to read the Tanakh.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#173379 Apr 24, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
The well-manage stage show was conducted by Pilate in coordination with the high-priest, after Pilate convinced them that the man was innocent.
So, in order to appease the crowd, they set up a mock crucifixion and mounted up a scarecrow kind of thing and people thought that a man was being killed.
During that show, Jesus slipped out and ran away to safety, never to come out in the open again.
That's an interesting theory. Even if Jesus was crucified, it didn't fulfill any scripture. Jesus actually wanted to be crucified and the multitudes that followed him fulfilled his wish. Those prophecies, Psalms 22 and 69 are about something totally different, also Job 16 goes along with it.
bmz

Singapore

#173380 Apr 24, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>What demon hole did you come out of?
You have jinn devil written all over in your post.
The one better next to you but at least she did come out, while you remain in your dark hole.

Location hidden

#173381 Apr 24, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Satan's salvation in the fires of hell.
That is were you Muslims are heading for.
You are schizo you are in and out of reality.
bmz

Singapore

#173382 Apr 24, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>You worship the jinn devil god called Allah. the deceiver, Satan himself.
You don't know diddly about the God of the Bible.
All you know is to kill the infidels to please your Satan god Allah and his demon jinn devil prophet Muhammad.
Muslims kill to please Muhammad.
Off-topic again. Read my post and address the points. Here it is:

Some thing very important:

The law was never a curse. You live in a land of laws. You obey the laws. Right? The laws of your homeland cannot be called a Curse. You follow the laws.

You don't even know your own Cult well. Let me help your cause.

Jesus was not only created Sin but he was also the Curse.

He was the Suffering Servant, upon whom your silly and false God placed all the sins of the world, made him bear all your iniquities, made him carry all of your diseases, such as Malaria, Typhoid, Schizophrenia, Megalomania, Cholera, other phobias and what not, identified him with nothing good but with sinners and identified him with the corrupt and the wicked.

Also had him killed and buried with the wicked and it was made sure that he had no children so that his root was cut off.

Jesus' shed no blood. He was not neither beheaded nor slaughtered and did not lose his head.

Now, don't quote me the bull shit and the gossip from John, because the other three "gossipellers" never mentioned about any stabbing or thrusting into his side.

The Law stands and Jesus stands dead! How long will keep fooling yourself and other
co-religionists with all the stories written by men centuries later, after Jesus was long gone?

Location hidden

#173383 Apr 24, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
A better translation by T. B. Irving, an American who became Muslim:
"They neither killed nor crucified him, even though it seemed so to them. Those who disagree about it are in doubt concerning it; they have no [real] knowledge about it except by following conjecture. No one is certain they killed him!"
In other words, people thought they were killing him but that was not the case.
It was like a well-managed stage show.

There is no explanation in the Quran as why the Jews wanted to kill Jesus in the place.
So What cause did Allah have to put on a well managed staged show for the Jews?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who exactly was Gjoub, and should I trust him? (Mar '09) Thu Kathwynn 503
Pagans gather for elaborate Wiccan funeral of c... Thu shell 1
News the Beheading Sura: Robert Spencer's Blogging t... May 23 Dragnet52 5
Covertly clearing negative energy from the office (Sep '07) May 21 Debra 49
News No, American Christianity is not dead May 19 New Perspective 1
News POLL: Americans Turning Away from Religion May 15 Bible boy 1
News Carl Sagan as prophet of neo-Pagan Atheism May 12 geezerjock 1
More from around the web