Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Brussels Journal

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Comments
162,981 - 163,000 of 200,878 Comments Last updated 11 min ago
Harry Potter

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
What absolved you from observing the Sabbath?
Reason.
Eric

South Elgin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Harry Potter wrote:
<quoted text>Reason.
That's fine with me. You are allowed to form your own personal religious beliefs as far as I am concerned. Just like the Muslims are allowed to believe that Jesus did not die on the cross.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

If you throw reason and decency to the winds you can become a Jew considering the fact that Judaism with its boirrowed Baal G-0, a bloodthirsty demon,m is an abomination that retards, fanatics and perverts cling to. The sensitive, dec ent and intelligent Jews have dumped this ev il cult and turned to rationalism, atheism, Buddhism, Zen or even Christianity. LOL.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>G-d does not approve of human sacrifice, cannibalism, or the drinking of blood which you symbolically do in the Eucharist. Psalm 16:4 "...their drink offerings of blood will I not offer, nor take up their names into my lips". It is a sin to even speak the name of another god. Also, nobody can die for your sin except you, and we must make atonement for our sin once a year. Remorse, confession, restitution, and most importantly, change. Those are the 4 stages of repentance and atonement.
You are ignorant of Scripture.
Mark 14:22
New International Version (2011)
While they were eating, Jesus took bread, and when he had given thanks, he broke it and gave it to his disciples, saying, "Take it; this is my body."

1 Corinthians 11:25
In the same way, after supper he took the cup, saying, "This cup is the new covenant in my blood; do this, whenever you drink it, in remembrance of me."

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
A better translation by T. B. Irving, an American who became Muslim:
"They neither killed nor crucified him, even though it seemed so to them. Those who disagree about it are in doubt concerning it; they have no [real] knowledge about it except by following conjecture. No one is certain they killed him!"
In other words, people thought they were killing him but that was not the case.
It was like a well-managed stage show.

There is no explanation in the Quran as why the Jews wanted to kill Jesus in the place.
So What cause did Allah have to put on a well managed staged show for the Jews?
Eric

South Elgin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

JOEL wrote:
If you throw reason and decency to the winds you can become a Jew considering the fact that Judaism with its boirrowed Baal G-0, a bloodthirsty demon,m is an abomination that retards, fanatics and perverts cling to. The sensitive, dec ent and intelligent Jews have dumped this ev il cult and turned to rationalism, atheism, Buddhism, Zen or even Christianity. LOL.
Joel tell us again how your master deceived you and tricked you.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me ask you this - can you live a mean spirited and bigoted life and still expect eternal life?
rabbee: sure as long as you are mean spirited, and bigoted toward only the enemies of G-D, here in TheTorah. and The Judge of who is more right, is not either you or shamma. contrary to your own, personal popular belief. but you had better make sure, they really are the enemies of G-D and it's not all you.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

SHABBATH & FRIDAY PRAYERS - DANGEROUS EXERCISES IN EGOISM:

Shabbath and Friday prayers are dangerous exercises in egoism designed by egositic, megalomaniacal and sadistic beings like El or Allah who wish to further enslave their brtain-dead followers by compelling them to grovel before them offering prayers of praises and singing their greateness. Remember, the Asuras (Demonic Vital Beings) love it when people worship and revere them and offer them routine praises and sacrifices. It serves to further puff up their ego. As for the stupid worshippers, they get further possessed by these asuric beings. I have always noticed that after shabbath and friday prayers that observant Jews and Muslims radiate more of those vampiristic vibes and if I happen to meet them personally their eyes have that evil and fanatical glint. The most vulgar, brainless and fanatical Jews and Muslims are still part of their evil Baal worshipping cults. There's no hope for them - their individual consciousness can only get more perverse, unbalanced and will further devolve from the human grade to the subhuman level.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
That's fine with me. You are allowed to form your own personal religious beliefs as far as I am concerned. Just like the Muslims are allowed to believe that Jesus did not die on the cross.
So you are stating Muslims are allowed to murder non-Muslims for their religious beliefs and we should just allow them to kill non-Muslims
because of their religious beliefs.
That is evil of you Eric.
Eric

South Elgin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>So you are stating Muslims are allowed to murder non-Muslims for their religious beliefs and we should just allow them to kill non-Muslims
because of their religious beliefs.
That is evil of you Eric.
And you are allowed to believe the blood libel because you are an ass.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Miranda Rights wrote:
<quoted text>Funny/Sad how the three Abrahamic religions each designate a DIFFERENT day as Sabbath...
G-d creates not just the earth but the entire universe in six solar days. Interesting fable...
rabbee: well we know it takes G-D less than six man months, for G-D to undo and redo all the physical universe. because of what it says in Parashas Noach, for day one again. so apparently creating the whole physical universe is the easy part, and all of you are the much much want to be harder not here in IT part.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>When the Messiah of Israel comes, the world will convert to Judaism or Christianity and Islam as well as all other religions will disappear. Everybody in the world will see the OT fulfilled and will either be a follower of the Messiah (sons of light) or will follow Jesus (sons of darkness) Jesus has been reincarnated and this time he's going to burst into flames. Ezekiel 28:18-19
rabbee: just where in TheTorah, can you find support for that for these same again twice commings of Adam?

but i do guarentee, that adam shall be hot under the collar. when He finds out what all of you, and your grandmother have done to Him again. because you all assume the same old devil is correct, about none of you being here in TheTorah from G-D again.

and you might just be prepared, for all of your conceipts for all of your religions to dissapear. reguardless of what vain religion, you all claim to be, or religion that you only claim to not have any.

cause everything, your religions assume as true. as if not here in TheTorah from G-D, could not be assuming ever more wrong.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

look wrote:
You Jews are disgusting for thinking that Jesus is not the Messiah.
Muslims know Jesus is the Christ, christians claim they believe it, that he is the christ.
The Qur'an already has made it clear unto us muslims that the Jews will have a harder time accepting the truth of the path of Islam than the Christians will.
rabbee: nah! i think muslems are having, just as hard of time. accepting TheTruth, is still here in TheTorah as everyone else who only vainly thinks were not still here in TheTorah.

because it will make you all, look like a bunch of fools running the devils errands for him again.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>The creation of the universe was set in motion in six literal days but each day was 6000 years. Genesis 2:4 "These are the generations of the heavens and of the earth..." The earth and everything in it has been evolving for 42,000 years, we are living at the end of the seventh day and with the resurrection of the Messiah on the Mount of Olives, we will start a new week.
rabbee: everytime G-D has given this same again story, to the biligerent world. it has never exceeded, 6818 man years in length. as The Little Book of Noach, is always talking about Day One here in TheTorah again. where TheSpirit of G-D, hovers over the face of the waters with Noach, HisFamily and who ever the selected 144,000 talking kosher and non-kosher critters are.

oh and by the way, you do know that we do have. a mount carmel, olives, zion, and siani here in colorado, too don't you?
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>There are 613 laws and they are contained in the Hebrew bible. The original covenant is called the Testimony, the 10 commandments and it is timeless and forever valid. The rest of the law is subject to the times and the Messiah will seek to "change times and laws" Daniel 7:25. "For out of Zion shall go forth the law, and the word of the Lord from Jerusalem" Isaiah 2:3
rabbee: actually it is 611 + 2 laws. the last two laws, are only given specifically to the multitudes, that are actually to cross the river to the other side. and the only time, the alleged as jews cannot practice all 613 laws. is because they have failed to be true to G-D, here in TheTorah just again.

and most of those 613 laws, have nothing to do. with whether the multitudes are in ysrael or not, or have a temple or not. and Avraham did not need a temple, to build an alter to G-D for offerings. and managed to build a barbeque pleasing for G-D, where ever He traveled or resided.

and by the way, TheTent they carried around in the desert. was the first, temple to G-D they built. so what they only claim as the first temple, is actually the second temple built. and the alleged as second temple, is actually the third temple built.

and all of you, should be ashamed of yourselves. for making it necessary for Avraham, to go through all of that. all over again, for the next in ThisSequence of Torot Happenings from G-D.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Mahmood wrote:
<quoted text>
95% of the muslims I know, have little or no knowledge of their religion. They are born into it and follow the foot steps of their parents. Most have not even read the Koran, and those who know how to read, cannot understand a word without the help of a translation.
The other day I confronted a relative of mine asking him why the f&uck is he so enamoured with this Arabian dessert cult aka Islam, and his reply was "astagfurallah"....t hat is all he could do. I didn't want to hammer him any further about his faith.
Truth does not demand belief, it has merits of its own.
rabbee: well you are probably right there, that lies are highly dependant on belief only without any re-proof.
look

Corona, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

THE PEOPLE OF THE BOOK

are not the Romans.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>You are ignorant of Scripture.
Mark 14:22
While they were eating, Jesus took bread, and when he had given thanks, he broke it and gave it to his disciples, saying, "Take it; this is my body."
1 Corinthians 11:25
In the same way, after supper he took the cup, saying, "This cup is the new covenant in my blood; do this, whenever you drink it, in remembrance of me."
You just proved my point, Shamma
look

Corona, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

So that person "adam" from denver, co:

Do you perform daily sacrifices of animals?

Do you offer a lamb on the passover?

Answer truthfully.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: everytime G-D has given this same again story, to the biligerent world. it has never exceeded, 6818 man years in length. as The Little Book of Noach, is always talking about Day One here in TheTorah again. where TheSpirit of G-D, hovers over the face of the waters with Noach, HisFamily and who ever the selected 144,000 talking kosher and non-kosher critters are.
oh and by the way, you do know that we do have. a mount carmel, olives, zion, and siani here in colorado, too don't you?
There is also a "Kill devil hills" in North Carolina, not far from here but I don't necessarily believe Satan will be judged there. Isaiah 27:1.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••