Who Is Allah?

There are 20 comments on the Aug 24, 2007, The Brussels Journal story titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#173137 Apr 23, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Were the accused acquitted?
No HughBe.
Those Jews in the court cases were found guilty.
Here check it out for your self.
http://www.thewatcherfiles.com/jewish_sacrifi...

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#173138 Apr 23, 2013
Misha wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you believe that this blood libel shit ever actually happened?
I dont think he does. He is just trolling for a response to deflect from the previous conversation.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#173139 Apr 23, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Because of Jews killing Christian children for their blood to make to make Jewish bread.
That link is filled with the court cases against the Jews for blood libel rituals against Christian Children.
Killing children for their blood to make Jewish bread is evil.
rabbee: oh! that false accusation, is so ludicrous it does not even deserve and answer. somebody lied, in order to justify their killing jews. that's not even, a true false revelation by now.

rabbee: if G-D is commanding, that jews, christians, or muslems etc to be killed. i believe they at least, deserve the truth of G-D as to why. and at least give them, with a chance to repent. but don't just make, false insane charges up.

sheesh even, we don't know why G-D, wants you dead for not being true to him. but if you don't, repent of it. is better than that, blood liable insane senerio. just remember every lie you tell, means hell and death to all on earth. you lie, you die too.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#173140 Apr 23, 2013
Gautama Buddha wrote:
I should add that the very idea that human life, no matter its state of dependency, can and should be regarded as so much disposable private property, is repugnant and unworthy of any kind of acceptance.
That, and your previous post demonstrates once again that you are not just one of the more intelligent posters here, but also among the most reflective.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#173141 Apr 23, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
That, and your previous post demonstrates once again that you are not just one of the more intelligent posters here, but also among the most reflective.
rabbee: yeah but i think i have, seen that quote before. and not from any, buddist monk either. not sure but i think it is a quote from Lincoln, in reguards to slavery.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#173142 Apr 23, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>No HughBe.
Those Jews in the court cases were found guilty.
Here check it out for your self.
Thanks, Shamma. I shall read it.
Mahmood

Mississauga, Canada

#173143 Apr 23, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
NO, THAT IS INCORRECT!
Mostly the polemicists use those. Ibn Ishaq was a bloody fool. Tabari comes quite close to him.
They could be bloody fools and yet anyone writing a bio on Mohammad does not do it without consulting these two "bloody fools". So tell me, who would consider is/was a great scholar of Islam - somebody who you would trust?
Eric

South Elgin, IL

#173144 Apr 23, 2013
Moses wrote:
Eric,
Do you believe that Jesus of Nazareth existed and was crucified under the rule of Pontius Pilate?
yes
Eric

South Elgin, IL

#173145 Apr 23, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Because of Jews killing Christian children for their blood to make to make Jewish bread.
That link is filled with the court cases against the Jews for blood libel rituals against Christian Children.
Killing children for their blood to make Jewish bread is evil.
Give me the quotation from the Alhambra Decree that says that.

Location hidden

#173146 Apr 23, 2013
Misha wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you believe that this blood libel shit ever actually happened?
Read it for your self.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#173147 Apr 23, 2013
Allah? Is that the hairy guy that owns the
liquor store/check cashing joint on Michigan Ave.? Nice fellow. I buy lottery tickets there.

Location hidden

#173148 Apr 23, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
Give me the quotation from the Alhambra Decree that says that.
The history of the Jewish blood rituals speak for it self Eric.
In every incident that Jews were asked to leave a country blood libel was the cause.
It is stated in this article.
There is lot for you to read.
Eric

South Elgin, IL

#173149 Apr 23, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>The history of the Jewish blood rituals speak for it self Eric.
In every incident that Jews were asked to leave a country blood libel was the cause.
It is stated in this article.
There is lot for you to read.
There is your BS dodge again. You said that the Alhambra Decree confirmed the blood libel accusations. It doesn't. The accusation is not even mentioned in the Alhambra Decree.

Put up or shut up. Where does it mention the blood libel accusation in the Alhambra Decree? Where's the quotation?
NOT Harry Blackmun

Hurricane, WV

#173150 Apr 23, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
I searched the "blood libel" charges against the Jews and found nothing to support them. As I see it, false charges like these, readily believed by German Christians,-stoked by Luther, sadly- enabled Hitler, who wasn't exactly a Christian himself. He thought that Christianity was pussified with its turn the other cheek modus operandi. In fact, Hitler was more of a kill now, ask questions later kind of "Christian."

As for the rest, Roe v Wade and Doe v. Bolton were inflicted on the nation on my 15th birthday. The Supreme majority in its wisdom decided that it would not even address the question of what it is to be a living human being, while at the same time declaring open season on the "unwanted" unborn. You see. the Justices wanted to leave it up to the woman and her physician/her God/her family/her boss/her "significant other," to determine whether or not the "potential life" that she carried in HER WOMB should be allowed to continue growing in accordance with nature, or should be *terminated* by any and all means available.

This "allowance" has on more than a few occasions meant a LIVE birth that should have been a DEATH. See: Gosnell: http://www.google.com/search...
NOT Harry Blackmun

Hurricane, WV

#173151 Apr 23, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Read it for your self.
Has ANY of this been proven in court?
NOT Harry Blackmun

Hurricane, WV

#173153 Apr 23, 2013
Eric wrote:
yes
You know that this makes you in infidel, by Islamic reckoning, but not necessarily a blasphemer.
NOT Harry Blackmun

Hurricane, WV

#173154 Apr 23, 2013
CORRECTION:

You know that this makes you AN infidel, by Islamic reckoning, but not necessarily a blasphemer.

Location hidden

#173155 Apr 23, 2013
NOT Harry Blackmun wrote:
<quoted text>Has ANY of this been proven in court?
Read that link.
Eric

South Elgin, IL

#173156 Apr 23, 2013
NOT Harry Blackmun wrote:
CORRECTION:
You know that this makes you AN infidel, by Islamic reckoning, but not necessarily a blasphemer.
And I care because ..........

I understand that in Islam it is believed that Jesus didn't die on the cross but some type of deus ex machina occurred. But, that's their belief. They are entitled to their belief. I just don't agree with them.

Do you believe that Shabbat should be kept by all who believe in the mono-theistic G-d of Abraham?

Location hidden

#173157 Apr 23, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
There is your BS dodge again. You said that the Alhambra Decree confirmed the blood libel accusations. It doesn't. The accusation is not even mentioned in the Alhambra Decree.
Put up or shut up. Where does it mention the blood libel accusation in the Alhambra Decree? Where's the quotation?
The decree speaks for it self Eric.
At one time or another the Jews have been expelled from every country in Europe. And in almost every case it was over the charge of Ritual Murder. The most objective book on this subject available is "Jewish Ritual Murder" by Arnold Leese is available from The Truth At Last, P.O. Box 1211, Marietta, Georgia 30061, for $3.50 per copy.

By the book Eric.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why Atheism Will Replace Religion (Aug '12) 4 hr Thinking 14,611
Coincidence or some kind of sign? Fri ChristySoy 1
No, Easter does NOT have pagan origins Apr 3 Skeptical 1
News Iowa woman to make history with nation's first ... Apr 1 cindy mccurry 1
Great News for Pagans (Feb '07) Mar '15 Gary Coaldigger 278
News In far-flung US territories, gay marriage hasn'... Mar '15 Belle Sexton 2
News Ex-Lawmaker Sued for Religious Discrimination (Jan '11) Feb '15 Hammer 4
More from around the web