Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 230730 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

JOEL

India

#173076 Apr 23, 2013
HUGH dear,

Where art thou?

I'm prepared to enter the shower with you as per your desire but promise me that you'll not do unspeakable evil to me once I'm in the closet with you. I'll shower with my ujnderwear on. Ok?

(wink wink wink)
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#173077 Apr 23, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
Your last para contradicts what you said before, each person is distint and co-equal.
God manifested itself into three persons you already named. They are different, but the essence, which is god, is the same. Why is it so hard to grasp such a simple thing?
Now I'm still wait for you to give the names of these Hadiths you consider trustworthy, reliable and strong.
Go to the nearest British Council and ask them to help you in understanding my post:

"They lie!

Haven't you heard it is being said all the time that the Father is God, the son is God and the Holy Ghost is God?

Haven't you also heard it being said all the time that the Father is not the Son and not the Ghost, the Son is not the Father and not the Ghost and the Ghost is not the Father and not the Son?

And that these three are distinct and co-equal. They talk about a Godhead, not God.

So, how does the example of water, steam and ice fit this nonsense? Please try to explain, if you are not confused.

What is crystal clear to you is that the Father (Water) became Jesus (ice cube), had himself killed, got up, became Father (Water) again and some times came as a Ghost (Steam or Vapour). Is that so? "

How many thousands of trustworthy ahaadith (plural of hadith) do you want me to quote here?
bmz

Singapore

#173078 Apr 23, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
Martin Luther

“About the Jews and Their Lies.”

“Let their houses also be shattered and destroyed ... Let their prayer books and Talmuds be taken from them, and their whole Bible too; let their rabbis be forbidden,***on pain of death***, to teach henceforth any more. Let the streets and highways be closed against them. Let them be forbidden to practice usury, and let all their money, and all their treasures of silver and gold be taken from them and put away in safety. And if all this be not enough, let them be driven like mad dogs out of the land.”
Martin Luther was a sick man. He is responsible for stoking fire of hatred against the Jews in Germany, Austria, Spain, France, England and other parts of Europe. Shamma sounds more like Martin Luther these days.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#173079 Apr 23, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Go to the nearest British Council and ask them to help you in understanding my post:
"They lie!
Haven't you heard it is being said all the time that the Father is God, the son is God and the Holy Ghost is God?
Haven't you also heard it being said all the time that the Father is not the Son and not the Ghost, the Son is not the Father and not the Ghost and the Ghost is not the Father and not the Son?
And that these three are distinct and co-equal. They talk about a Godhead, not God.
So, how does the example of water, steam and ice fit this nonsense? Please try to explain, if you are not confused.
What is crystal clear to you is that the Father (Water) became Jesus (ice cube), had himself killed, got up, became Father (Water) again and some times came as a Ghost (Steam or Vapour). Is that so? "
How many thousands of trustworthy ahaadith (plural of hadith) do you want me to quote here?
Does Arabic have a "th" sound as in English?

Location hidden

#173080 Apr 23, 2013
JOEL wrote:
Jews - a fossil people for their human sacrificing ways. ROFL.
You are just upset because we rejected you out of severe distaste.

Location hidden

#173081 Apr 23, 2013
Here is something of interest to Hughbe

http://www.salon.com/2013/04/23/worlds_first_...

World’s first permanent ABBA museum to open in Sweden

Tickets for the first few weeks are nearly sold out
bmz

Singapore

#173082 Apr 23, 2013
Jesus is wrote:
<quoted text>
bmz,
I have posted these links here so many times, proving the gospel of Barnabas a forgery and saying why Muslims shouldn't cling to it.
Haven't you opened any of these links? Why?
No, JI

I did not open any of the links because I have already read a lot.

Neither do we cling to it nor do we cling to other gospels. In our view, all gospels are forgeries.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#173083 Apr 23, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Blood libel
smooth - and you wonder why we all consider you a nitwit?
rabbee: just nitwits having, a difference arguments. since you all, do not have a common lie to agree upon.
bmz

Singapore

#173084 Apr 23, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Does Arabic have a "th" sound as in English?
Yes, Frijoles.

The Arabic letter for that sound is Daal.

For example, the word for prostration before God, is Sajda.

The sound of 'da' in Arabic is exactly the same as 'th' sound in English.

rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#173085 Apr 23, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
No, JI
I did not open any of the links because I have already read a lot.
Neither do we cling to it nor do we cling to other gospels. In our view, all gospels are forgeries.
rabbee: editorials are not, necessarily forgeries. since calling it an editorial, gives one the right to flat out lie about what was actally said.

and it is kind of hypocritical, for only claiming only their gospes have become frauds. where i do not see, where the quran gospels ever began with any real here in TheTorah truth.

when even the alleged as jesus christ, has a greater claim to truth. than even muhammed, only visited by an angel.

the way i see it, paool and muhammed are in the same angel visited boat. so i do not see where, muhammed should be held to any greater reverence or anti-reverence than paool.
bmz

Singapore

#173086 Apr 23, 2013
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: editorials are not, necessarily forgeries. since calling it an editorial, gives one the right to flat out lie about what was actally said.
and it is kind of hypocritical, for only claiming only their gospes have become frauds. where i do not see, where the quran gospels ever began with any real here in TheTorah truth.
when even the alleged as jesus christ, has a greater claim to truth. than even muhammed, only visited by an angel.
the way i see it, paool and muhammed are in the same angel visited boat. so i do not see where, muhammed should be held to any greater reverence or anti-reverence than paool.
Rabbee,

If you read Qur'aan, you will find the Torah in it.

Paul did not see Jesus. He saw Satan masquerading as Jesus.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#173087 Apr 23, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Martin Luther was a sick man. He is responsible for stoking fire of hatred against the Jews in Germany, Austria, Spain, France, England and other parts of Europe. Shamma sounds more like Martin Luther these days.
rabbee: so martin luther, is a fallible person. no different than all of you, nobodies here in TheTorah fallible talking critters.

and the fact is, people died. and G-D had to of, authorized their death. and i do not believe, any of you really want to know why. because it would not make, any of you look good in your own vain hallways.

nobody dies, because martin luther or any one else said so. but everybody dies, because G-D, said it so. and none of you vain talking critters, want to know the real reason why.

even the alleged as jews, are in vain denial of why G-D actually commanded the holocaust to happen. just like people sent into slavery, deny it is G-D WHO commanded it. cause they all also think, they are too not here in TheTorah good, for a whooping.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#173088 Apr 23, 2013
this whole world's vanity, can't even admit. we would not even have cancer or swine flu, unless it is authorized by G-D. due to all of our collective, not being true to THEM here in ThisStory of ThePhysical Creation with all of you, and your grandmother chaooah thrice again.

with all your same old not here in TheTorah, talking critter crap. as the last two times, G-D gave this whole same story. to all of you and yo mama of all.

these last three hours, of the sixth day. are no different than before. with the whole world lying, like were all not here in The Same Old Story from TheG-D of Only TheTorah just again.

Location hidden

#173089 Apr 23, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Frijoles.
The Arabic letter for that sound is Daal.
For example, the word for prostration before God, is Sajda.
The sound of 'da' in Arabic is exactly the same as 'th' sound in English.
hadith....

interesting - the reason I asked is that in Hebrew, plural is indicated by "t" (vs th in Arabic). Letter is called tav, pronounced "t" or "s" in ashkenazic accent, but softened towards a "th" in sephardic and mizrachi (middle eastern)accent.

hadith would be khadit in Hebrew
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#173090 Apr 23, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Rabbee,
rabbee: no! because your quran, like the tanach comes with another new testament attached.

and G-D has PERSONALY forbidden me to accept any new testamets, that give the delusion we are not all here in TheStory THEY are again giving. there is truly no such thing, as scripture that is not all happening here in TheTorah.

well then paool saw jesus, just as much as muhammed saw hasatan masquerading as Gabreeeal. and so your, still a hypocrite.

cause i know for a fact, that neither Meechael or Gabreeeal would ever, give any not here in TheTorah new testaments.

i have finally accepted everything, that THEY came and said to me as all true. that we are all actually here and now in Only TheTorah, and is Still actually in the happening from G-D. untill the end of the sixh day again. when G-D places both me and this worlds appointed grandmother of all in charge.

G-D has already come and told my life story to me, here in TheTorah. and there is nothing i, or this world can do to change it. whether i or this world, reject what G-D already said. is not going to stop this from, all happening exactly as Commanded by G-D PERSONALY to me.

and believe me i had already failed, to prevernt anything G-D said shall happen, should the woman chaooah not do. deluding yourselves, shall not prevent TheWay G-D, says this shall all happen to this world of all liars.
Mahmood

Woodstock, Canada

#173091 Apr 23, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot to add Ibn Hisham, Ibn Sa'ad, Waqidi, Ibn Abbas and Abu Hurairah and some others.
Were those men, the scholars of Islam? Nothing to do with Christianity but to make a point:
Would you consider Mark, Matthew, Luke and John, scholars of Christianity?
Matthew, Mark, Luke, & John were storytellers as far as I am concerned. I really dont care what they wrote.

You are free to have an opinion on any author, but remember one thing, no one writes books on Islam without indulging in either Bukahri, Muslim, Thrimidi, Ishaq, and Tabari.

Location hidden

#173092 Apr 23, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
What the Boston bombers had in common with most would-be terrorists
http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politi...
....It is still unclear what motivated the Boston bombers. We are hearing a lot about “radicalization,” a concept that is not only vague but also questionably suggests, as Arun Kundnani has pointed out, that violence is inherent or implied in Muslims who become deeply religious.
Evidence from the 52 cases strongly indicates that assuming an ideological motivation for terrorism is not useful. In almost all the cases, the overwhelming driving force was not something that could be called ideology, but rather a simmering, and more commonly boiling, outrage at U.S. foreign policy—the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, in particular, and the country’s support for Israel in the Palestinian conflict.
Religion was a part of the consideration for most, but not because they wished to spread Sharia law or to establish caliphates (few of the culprits would be able to spell either word). Rather they wanted to protect their co-religionists against what was commonly seen to be a concentrated war upon them in the Middle East by the U.S. government.....
UPDATE

http://www.salon.com/2013/04/23/dzhokhar_tsar...

From his hospital bed, 19-year-old Dzhokhar Tsarnaev has reportedly confessed to planting explosives near the finish line of the Boston Marathon. In response to extensive bedside questioning by federal agents, the suspect — charged on Monday with using a weapon of mass destruction against people and property — reportedly admitted to acting alone with his (now deceased) brother, with no connections to outside terror groups.

According to the Washington Post, citing unnamed official sources,“the 19-year-old suspect in the Boston Marathon bombings has told interrogators that the American wars in Iraq and Afghanistan motivated him and his brother to carry out the attack”:

The officials, who spoke on condition of anonymity to describe an ongoing investigation, said Dzhokhar and his older brother, Tamerlan, who was killed by police as the two attempted to avoid capture, do not appear to have been directed by a foreign terrorist organization.

Rather, the officials said, the evidence so far suggests they were “self-radicalized” through Internet sites and U.S. actions in the Muslim world. Dzhokhar Tsarnaev has specifically cited the U.S. war in Iraq, which ended in December 2011 with the removal of the last American forces, and in Afghanistan, where President Obama has made plans to end combat operations by the end of 2014.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#173093 Apr 23, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Rabbee,
rabbee: and obviously it is not, TheTorah Scroll i know. because you can't even, get their names in it right. you can't even spell Adam's Name correctly without the letter j. you even so much, as alter one letter of anyones name in scripture. and you have altered the whole Torah. humiliating for muslems, to not even be able to spell Eeshmael's name correctly with G-D. but can get muhammeds name, correctly with the devil. and makes me, highly suspicious about muhammed and his angel visit.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#173094 Apr 23, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought he was Al Quaeda? Why cant you get his story straight?
He was no Al Quaeda. The original Quran was stolen and the made up one was put into practice. Hense no straight story.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#173095 Apr 23, 2013
if you are not all here, in TheStory HaShem G-D always gives. then you are all deluded, seduced with all the other stories the same old lying devil gives.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why Atheism Will Replace Religion (Aug '12) Mon thetruth 14,715
News Pagans Out Of The 'Broom Closet' In Southwest R... (Jan '10) Sun indano 240
News Si Robertson, 'Duck Dynasty' Star, Says Atheist... Sat thetruth 59
Doris w/ Spells4free Aug 25 Redd 1
News Looking for a Pagan community in Kentucky? (Mar '12) Aug 19 Dude 12
News Nigeria: Religion, morality and politics Aug 12 jinxi 1
omens of dead animals (Aug '08) Jul '15 skylar 108
More from around the web