Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Brussels Journal

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Comments (Page 8,134)

Showing posts 162,661 - 162,680 of193,470
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
I, more or less agree with your point, and I consider both as the two faces of the same coin.
The weird part is that they are not aware of it.
rabbee: well you are most, certainly right there Stefano. they do not even have a clue, about their families being pre-deluded. their parents, and their parents parents were, all deluded before they even arrived here in TheStory.

they really cannot see, they really are no different than the evolutionist religion, with their our image of king kong as their g-d. or worse with an amebae, as their g-d. this knowing, you can't be near as smart as your g-d. which explains, a lot of this world as is again.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
But the existence of god shouldn't be based on number of gods one worships but rather on evidences. Without evidences better keep an agnostic approach, and carry out a decent life style, if necessary taking as example the teaching of the various wise man found all over the globe.
BTW according to what is written in the Torah, a book you dare not to criticize, exist many gods.
You are not familiar with the Trinity concept, so I have no idea why you think they are three gods, when its concept is tiny more complex than it.
What about the flaws on Quran posters gave you and you just decided to not answer? You can give whatever excuse you want, but at the end of the day we know why you kept silent. Don't blame Shamma, or blame him but also yourself.
rabbee: well you are most certainly, right there Stefano. we are all to blame, for allowing ourselves to be seduced by lies. i can blame the woman, for being the only available deciever of adam. but i must also, blame myself for allowing her to get away with it.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats funny - in the past you claimed BMZ was fronting for Al Qaeda. Now your main critique is that he is a muslim? Why are you backing down from your much earlier allegations?
rabbee: another muslem terrorist threat, averted in canada today. but then they say, that none of these muslem terrorist threats, are connected to being muslems. muslem terrorist events and threats, all over the globe. but they can't seem to connect them, with being muslems.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
What do I have to offer? That is a broad question. In what area?
Why does it matter anyhow. No matter what I say you will reply you are right and I am wrong, and that I am going to hell and it is all the Jews fault..;..
rabbee: your all already here in hell, so you go there. you can only choose to go, deeper and darker at this point. and the inversion layer, from all the hot air. is keeping every one, from leaving from getting hell from G-D. and jews are not the only ones, responsibe for us all being, here in getting hell today.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
The Torah made an affermation. The Jews may ignore it, but seriously who gives a damn about it, and above all, your careless on that matter doesn't change the fact that according to your god exist other gods.
You can interprete the Torah the way you like, but already myself and also Einstein pointed out that these interpretations have almost nothing to do with what the text says.
The more you came out with the arguments of interpretation the more I think of you Jews as a group of seriously deluded people.
rabbee: well Stefano, as i have pointed out, many times before. jews are not the only, seriously deluded group. but they do have, less of an excuse to not believe in G-D here in TheTorah. and G-D did tell them, there are other g-ds and to be really carfull about any new johnny come lately not here in TheTorah testaments.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
The Torah made an affermation. The Jews may ignore it, but seriously who gives a damn about it, and above all, your careless on that matter doesn't change the fact that according to your god exist other gods.
You can interprete the Torah the way you like, but already myself and also Einstein pointed out that these interpretations have almost nothing to do with what the text says.
The more you came out with the arguments of interpretation the more I think of you Jews as a group of seriously deluded people.
Thank you for your opinion, dipwad.

Now, ask yourself, why would we care what you think?

And note, we are not pushing our system on you, making your opinion even more moot.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
And this comment comes from an already confused person. I was not carry out any atheistic position, neither I was debating with religious folks about their evidence. My point was both of them are the two faces of the same coin.
At a certain point you popped in giving your straw man argument, to then accusing me to bring a atheistic prespective. If this is your contribution then better if you shut your ignorant mouth.
<quoted text>
A premise you made up, since it was not my argument. Now I'm wondering what kind of internal logic you are talking about when you speak about faith.
<quoted text>
But Christianity is polytheistic. They say god manifested itself into three "persons". The Joel's example (H2O) is crystal clear to even a confused person, but you.
<quoted text>
Well if you are sure that both of you hold the same position on that matter and agree on being hypocrite, then I don't need to make a debate. I just let you be yourself.
<quoted text>
There is nothing wrong with it, if what one says is reporting the truth, but bmz is name calling for no reason, nor he justifies it. Then there is something wrong.
Some day you might even follow the stream of conversation here. Until then, we will just assume you are actually the moron you sound like.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

JOEL wrote:
I wonder why Papa (Frijoles) never rushes to defend MUQ, a genuine Muslim, but has taken up the active defense of BMZ. The reason is that BMZ is a crypto-Jew. A case of one Jew rushing to the defense of another Jew. LOL.
I thought he was Al Quaeda? Why cant you get his story straight?
God

Saint Albans, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes! Qur'aan confirms that.
Don't you want him to go to hell? Or do you think Jesus would try to get him entry into his Father's Mansion?
Stupid man. The Book of Mormon "confirms" many things as well that are flat out absurd.

I want that no man should go to hell, you fool of a Muslim who probably WANTS that Tamerlan Tsarnaev should go to hell and suffer the eternal torments that your "prophet" promised to "mischief makers in the land."

You don't know the man's last thoughts and prayers.
God

Saint Albans, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

http://www.islamicinformation.net/2008/05/hel...

“Know they not that whoever opposes God and His Messenger (Muhammad), certainly for him will be the Fire of Hell to abide therein? That is the extreme disgrace.”(Quran 9:63)

Such hubris! It's no wonder that Mohammad was a MURDERER.
Mahmood

Mississauga, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
How can you say that I believe in an anthropopathic God? That was absurd!
And how could you accept that Yeshua was an anthropomorphic God?
God Almighty is neither anthropopathic nor anthropomorphic.
These terms were coined by philosophers in the 16th Century for various pagan deities.
" The conception of these deities was anthropopathic, in their motives and passions they were more powerful and more perfect men, they had a human body and a human countenance, human thoughts and feelings, they resided in the clouds or on a high mountain; they dwelt in a heavenly palace.”
I only see you and Joel using those words foolishly in discussions.
My approach is right for folks like your good self and Shamma. You make rude and vain statements and expect me to be courteous to you?
You know nothing about Hadith and neither Qur'aan. Hadith is not our Scripture, Qur'aan is.
Hadith is classified in the following manner:
1. Correct or true
2. Wrong and not true
3. Not reliable
4. Authentic
5. Weak or defective
And so on.
So, I reject those, which have been classified by the scholars of Islam as not reliable, untrustworthy, weak, defective, etc.
The New Testament is exactly like Hadith but in the New Testament, right, wrong, weak, defective and untrustworthy accounts are all considered true. That is why I consider the gospels as mothers of all grand confusions.
Pardon my intrusion, but you do believe in an anthropomorphic deity called Allah.
God

Saint Albans, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

http://www.wikiislam.net/wiki/List_of_Killing...

List of Killings Ordered or Supported by Muhammad

(Hint: the site lists 43 "hits")

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

JOEL wrote:
Faith that's devoid of logic, experience, realization and objective proof counts for nothing and is as steril.e and impotent as a fairy tale.
thats a pretty rich comment from a guy who just spent the last few years chasing his tail around for nothing.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

God wrote:
http://www.wikiislam.net/wiki/ List_of_Killings_Ordered_or_Su pported_by_Muhammad
List of Killings Ordered or Supported by Muhammad
(Hint: the site lists 43 "hits")
BOSTON — The two brothers suspected of bombing the Boston Marathon appear to have been motivated by a radical brand of Islam but do not seem connected to any Muslim terrorist groups, U.S. officials said Monday after interrogating and charging Dzhokhar Tsarnaev with crimes that could bring the death penalty.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/national/boston...
God

Saint Albans, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

Mahmood wrote:
<quoted text>
Pardon my intrusion, but you do believe in an anthropomorphic deity called Allah.
BMZ writes, "So, I reject those (hadith), which have been classified by the scholars of Islam as not reliable, untrustworthy, weak, defective, etc."

BMZ also rejects Bukhari. See: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sahih_al-Bukhari

Excerpt:

&#7778;a&#7717;ih al-Bukhari is one of the Al-Kutub al-Sittah (six major hadiths) of Sunni Islam. These prophetic traditions, or hadith, were collected by the Persian Muslim scholar Muhammad al-Bukhari, after being transmitted orally for generations. Sunni Muslims view this as one of the three most trusted collections of hadith along with Sahih Muslim and Muwatta Imam Malik. In some circles, it is considered the most authentic book after the Quran. The Arabic word sahih translates as authentic or correct.

Sahih Bukhari Volume 7, Book 62, Number 64
Narrated 'Aisha:
that the Prophet married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old, and then she remained with him for nine years (i.e., till his death).

The reason why BMZ REJECTS this account as false is because he can't allow the possibility that his "prophet" -in his fifties at the time- married a 6 year old girl and fucked her when she was nine, PER ALLAH'S EXPRESS WILL.
God

Saint Albans, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
BOSTON — The two brothers suspected of bombing the Boston Marathon appear to have been motivated by a radical brand of Islam but do not seem connected to any Muslim terrorist groups, U.S. officials said Monday after interrogating and charging Dzhokhar Tsarnaev with crimes that could bring the death penalty.
Excerpt:

"The brothers, ethnic Chechens from Russia who had been living in the U.S. for about a decade, practiced Islam."

Yes, they most assuredly did.
God

Saint Albans, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

BMZ has his asskissers, I see.
God

Saint Albans, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

http://www.islamicinformation.net/2008/05/hel...

“Know they not that whoever opposes God and His Messenger (Muhammad), certainly for him will be the Fire of Hell to abide therein? That is the extreme disgrace.”(Quran 9:63)

Such hubris! It's no wonder that Mohammad was a MURDERER!
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: so what your are saying is, it is all of islam that is terrorist oriented. and not just necessarily, radical fringe groups. which makes it even, the more dangerous religion.

and i don't think, massachusetts has a death penalty.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Jesus is wrote:
THE "INTERESTING GOSPEL OF BARNABAS:
Chapter 152 "Soldiers rolled out of the temple like casks of wood." Wooden barrels were invented in Gaul (France) and were not used in the East in New Testament times. They used wineskins (Matthew 9:17).
Is THAT the way, you people "manufacture" history?

What is your PROOF that Wineskin was the ONLY way in the eastern people stored wine?

Is that one line from Matthew, says that it was the ONLY way to store wine?

Why you people are so close minded? Where goes your power of reasoning?

And what you read is the Translation, not the original manuscript of GOB.

But as drowning men clutch to straws, so is your's condition.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 162,661 - 162,680 of193,470
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Search the Pagan/Wiccan Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Ex-Disney Star Renounced Christianity and Becam... 5 min Richie T 50
Wiccan Threefold Law Is Overrated 23 hr ZenMama1 6
Paganism still suffering from wounds inflicted ... Tue PINCH11 3
Woman Injured in Wiccan Ceremony (Jul '08) Tue PINCH111 3
What is Ritual Sex? (Nov '11) Mon Jumper The Wise 70
Celebrate Spring With an Egg in Your Cocktail Mon Jumper The Wise 1
Two guilty of 'ritualistic' abuse (Dec '12) Apr 11 Jumper The Wise 404
•••
•••