Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Brussels Journal

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Comments
162,621 - 162,640 of 201,312 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#172967 Apr 22, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
And this comment comes from an already confused person. I was not carry out any atheistic position, neither I was debating with religious folks about their evidence. My point was both of them are the two faces of the same coin.
At a certain point you popped in giving your straw man argument, to then accusing me to bring a atheistic prespective. If this is your contribution then better if you shut your ignorant mouth.
<quoted text>
A premise you made up, since it was not my argument. Now I'm wondering what kind of internal logic you are talking about when you speak about faith.
<quoted text>
But Christianity is polytheistic. They say god manifested itself into three "persons". The Joel's example (H2O) is crystal clear to even a confused person, but you.
<quoted text>
Well if you are sure that both of you hold the same position on that matter and agree on being hypocrite, then I don't need to make a debate. I just let you be yourself.
<quoted text>
There is nothing wrong with it, if what one says is reporting the truth, but bmz is name calling for no reason, nor he justifies it. Then there is something wrong.
Some day you might even follow the stream of conversation here. Until then, we will just assume you are actually the moron you sound like.

Location hidden

#172968 Apr 22, 2013
JOEL wrote:
I wonder why Papa (Frijoles) never rushes to defend MUQ, a genuine Muslim, but has taken up the active defense of BMZ. The reason is that BMZ is a crypto-Jew. A case of one Jew rushing to the defense of another Jew. LOL.
I thought he was Al Quaeda? Why cant you get his story straight?
God

Hurricane, WV

#172969 Apr 22, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes! Qur'aan confirms that.
Don't you want him to go to hell? Or do you think Jesus would try to get him entry into his Father's Mansion?
Stupid man. The Book of Mormon "confirms" many things as well that are flat out absurd.

I want that no man should go to hell, you fool of a Muslim who probably WANTS that Tamerlan Tsarnaev should go to hell and suffer the eternal torments that your "prophet" promised to "mischief makers in the land."

You don't know the man's last thoughts and prayers.
God

Hurricane, WV

#172970 Apr 22, 2013
http://www.islamicinformation.net/2008/05/hel...

“Know they not that whoever opposes God and His Messenger (Muhammad), certainly for him will be the Fire of Hell to abide therein? That is the extreme disgrace.”(Quran 9:63)

Such hubris! It's no wonder that Mohammad was a MURDERER.
Mahmood

Mississauga, Canada

#172971 Apr 22, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
How can you say that I believe in an anthropopathic God? That was absurd!
And how could you accept that Yeshua was an anthropomorphic God?
God Almighty is neither anthropopathic nor anthropomorphic.
These terms were coined by philosophers in the 16th Century for various pagan deities.
" The conception of these deities was anthropopathic, in their motives and passions they were more powerful and more perfect men, they had a human body and a human countenance, human thoughts and feelings, they resided in the clouds or on a high mountain; they dwelt in a heavenly palace.”
I only see you and Joel using those words foolishly in discussions.
My approach is right for folks like your good self and Shamma. You make rude and vain statements and expect me to be courteous to you?
You know nothing about Hadith and neither Qur'aan. Hadith is not our Scripture, Qur'aan is.
Hadith is classified in the following manner:
1. Correct or true
2. Wrong and not true
3. Not reliable
4. Authentic
5. Weak or defective
And so on.
So, I reject those, which have been classified by the scholars of Islam as not reliable, untrustworthy, weak, defective, etc.
The New Testament is exactly like Hadith but in the New Testament, right, wrong, weak, defective and untrustworthy accounts are all considered true. That is why I consider the gospels as mothers of all grand confusions.
Pardon my intrusion, but you do believe in an anthropomorphic deity called Allah.
God

Hurricane, WV

#172972 Apr 22, 2013
http://www.wikiislam.net/wiki/List_of_Killing...

List of Killings Ordered or Supported by Muhammad

(Hint: the site lists 43 "hits")

Location hidden

#172973 Apr 22, 2013
JOEL wrote:
Faith that's devoid of logic, experience, realization and objective proof counts for nothing and is as steril.e and impotent as a fairy tale.
thats a pretty rich comment from a guy who just spent the last few years chasing his tail around for nothing.

Location hidden

#172974 Apr 22, 2013
God wrote:
http://www.wikiislam.net/wiki/ List_of_Killings_Ordered_or_Su pported_by_Muhammad
List of Killings Ordered or Supported by Muhammad
(Hint: the site lists 43 "hits")
BOSTON — The two brothers suspected of bombing the Boston Marathon appear to have been motivated by a radical brand of Islam but do not seem connected to any Muslim terrorist groups, U.S. officials said Monday after interrogating and charging Dzhokhar Tsarnaev with crimes that could bring the death penalty.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/national/boston...
God

Hurricane, WV

#172975 Apr 22, 2013
Mahmood wrote:
<quoted text>
Pardon my intrusion, but you do believe in an anthropomorphic deity called Allah.
BMZ writes, "So, I reject those (hadith), which have been classified by the scholars of Islam as not reliable, untrustworthy, weak, defective, etc."

BMZ also rejects Bukhari. See: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sahih_al-Bukhari

Excerpt:

&#7778;a&#7717;ih al-Bukhari is one of the Al-Kutub al-Sittah (six major hadiths) of Sunni Islam. These prophetic traditions, or hadith, were collected by the Persian Muslim scholar Muhammad al-Bukhari, after being transmitted orally for generations. Sunni Muslims view this as one of the three most trusted collections of hadith along with Sahih Muslim and Muwatta Imam Malik. In some circles, it is considered the most authentic book after the Quran. The Arabic word sahih translates as authentic or correct.

Sahih Bukhari Volume 7, Book 62, Number 64
Narrated 'Aisha:
that the Prophet married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old, and then she remained with him for nine years (i.e., till his death).

The reason why BMZ REJECTS this account as false is because he can't allow the possibility that his "prophet" -in his fifties at the time- married a 6 year old girl and fucked her when she was nine, PER ALLAH'S EXPRESS WILL.
God

Hurricane, WV

#172976 Apr 22, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
BOSTON — The two brothers suspected of bombing the Boston Marathon appear to have been motivated by a radical brand of Islam but do not seem connected to any Muslim terrorist groups, U.S. officials said Monday after interrogating and charging Dzhokhar Tsarnaev with crimes that could bring the death penalty.
Excerpt:

"The brothers, ethnic Chechens from Russia who had been living in the U.S. for about a decade, practiced Islam."

Yes, they most assuredly did.
God

Hurricane, WV

#172977 Apr 22, 2013
BMZ has his asskissers, I see.
God

Hurricane, WV

#172979 Apr 22, 2013
http://www.islamicinformation.net/2008/05/hel...

“Know they not that whoever opposes God and His Messenger (Muhammad), certainly for him will be the Fire of Hell to abide therein? That is the extreme disgrace.”(Quran 9:63)

Such hubris! It's no wonder that Mohammad was a MURDERER!
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#172980 Apr 22, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: so what your are saying is, it is all of islam that is terrorist oriented. and not just necessarily, radical fringe groups. which makes it even, the more dangerous religion.

and i don't think, massachusetts has a death penalty.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#172981 Apr 22, 2013
Jesus is wrote:
THE "INTERESTING GOSPEL OF BARNABAS:
Chapter 152 "Soldiers rolled out of the temple like casks of wood." Wooden barrels were invented in Gaul (France) and were not used in the East in New Testament times. They used wineskins (Matthew 9:17).
Is THAT the way, you people "manufacture" history?

What is your PROOF that Wineskin was the ONLY way in the eastern people stored wine?

Is that one line from Matthew, says that it was the ONLY way to store wine?

Why you people are so close minded? Where goes your power of reasoning?

And what you read is the Translation, not the original manuscript of GOB.

But as drowning men clutch to straws, so is your's condition.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#172982 Apr 22, 2013
Excerpts from the Gospel of Barnabas, Part-98

Chapter 213 Last Supper

The day having come for eating the lamb, Nicodemus ;sent the lamb secretly to the garden for Jesus and his disciples, announcing all that had been decreed by Herod ;with the governor and the high priest. Whereupon Jesus rejoiced in spirit, saying:'Blessed be your holy name, O Lord, because you have not separated me from the number of your servants that have been persecuted by the world and slain. I thank you, my God, because I have fulfilled your work.' And turning to Judas, he said to him:'Friend, wherefore do you tarry? My time is near, wherefore go and do that which you must do."

The disciples thought that Jesus was sending Judas ;to buy something for the day of the Passover;: but Jesus knew that Judas was betraying him, wherefore, desiring to depart from the world, he so spoke. Judas answered:'Lord, suffer me to eat, and I will go.''Let us eat,' said Jesus,'for I have greatly desired to eat this lamb before I am parted from you.'

And having arisen, he took a towel and girded his loins, and having put water in a basin, he set himself to wash his disciples' feet. Beginning from Judas;, Jesus came to Peter. Said Peter;:'Lord, would you wash my feet?' Jesus answered:'That which I do you know not now, but you shall know hereafter.' Peter answered:'You shall never wash my feet. Then Jesus rose up, and said:'Neither shall you come in my company on the day of judgment.' Peter answered:'Wash not only my feet, Lord, but my hands and my head.'

When the disciples were washed and were seated at table to eat, Jesus said:'I have washed you, yet are you not all clean, for as much as all the water of the sea will not wash him that believes me not.' This said Jesus, because he knew who was betraying him. The disciples were sad at these words, when Jesus said again:'Truly I say to you, that one of you shall betray me, insomuch that I shall be sold like a sheep; but woe to him, for he shall fulfill all that our father David said of such an one, that "he shall fall into the pit which he had prepared for others." '

Whereupon the disciples looked one upon another, saying with sorrow:'Who shall be the traitor?' Judas then said:'Shall it be I, O Master?' Jesus answered:'You have told me who it shall be that shall betray me.' And the eleven apostles heard it not. When the lamb was eaten, the devil came upon the back of Judas;, and he went forth from the house, Jesus saying to him again:'Do quickly that which you must do.'

Note: This tallies with some of the Gospels-MUQ
(Abridged)
Mahmood

Mississauga, Canada

#172983 Apr 22, 2013
God wrote:
<quoted text>BMZ writes, "So, I reject those (hadith), which have been classified by the scholars of Islam as not reliable, untrustworthy, weak, defective, etc."
BMZ also rejects Bukhari. See: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sahih_al-Bukhari
Excerpt:
&#7778;a&#7717;ih al-Bukhari is one of the Al-Kutub al-Sittah (six major hadiths) of Sunni Islam. These prophetic traditions, or hadith, were collected by the Persian Muslim scholar Muhammad al-Bukhari, after being transmitted orally for generations. Sunni Muslims view this as one of the three most trusted collections of hadith along with Sahih Muslim and Muwatta Imam Malik. In some circles, it is considered the most authentic book after the Quran. The Arabic word sahih translates as authentic or correct.
Sahih Bukhari Volume 7, Book 62, Number 64
Narrated 'Aisha:
that the Prophet married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old, and then she remained with him for nine years (i.e., till his death).
The reason why BMZ REJECTS this account as false is because he can't allow the possibility that his "prophet" -in his fifties at the time- married a 6 year old girl and fucked her when she was nine, PER ALLAH'S EXPRESS WILL.
bmz does not have a good word about any muslim scholar whether it is Ishaq, Tabari, Bukhari, Thrimidhi, or Hans Kung.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#172984 Apr 22, 2013
IS THERE ANYTHING LIKE ETERNAL SIN?

The concpet of "eternal sin" is weird and irrational.

By "sin" is meant an error or in other words it means a wrong movement of consciousness that's supported by the corresponding energy part which results in perverse thoughts, words and/or deeds and this then activates the concomitant causal mechanism (law of karma or the law of cause and effect).

Once the cause wears out and sinks into the subconscient as a dormant imprint , the effect, too, dwindles and disappears
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#172985 Apr 22, 2013
concept not concpet
Jesus is

Blacktown, Australia

#172986 Apr 22, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Is THAT the way, you people "manufacture" history?
What is your PROOF that Wineskin was the ONLY way in the eastern people stored wine?
Wooden casks were a characteristic of Gaul and Northern Italy, and were not commonly used for wine in the Roman empire until after 300 CE; whereas wine in 1st century Palestine was always stored in wineskins and jars (amphorae).
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#172987 Apr 22, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>My motive is to point out that taking the right of freedom away, raping, robbing, censor ship and killing innocent people for an false god and a false prophet is evil, and that unjustly killing anyone is evil.

Every one has a right to worship or not to worship God, but no one has the right to use God or any group of people as a wedge for oppressing the human rights of others.
Hello, Wedge Driver

People of your Creed and Cult used the name of your absurd and false God, Jesus to rape, rob and kill innocent people over centuries.

Why were their rights not observed by the Church and her devil followers, who had gone berserk?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
SHADOW PEOPLE... i need help (May '07) Aug 25 Only1Likeme212 347
Speaking of religion: Pagans stir a fuss in Beebe Aug 25 Ernie 117
Pagan community northern kentucky? (Nov '12) Aug 25 scorpion123 27
Reagan appointee sides with Wiccans: NM town mu... Aug 20 Kathwynn 5
Looking for a Pagan community in Kentucky? (Mar '12) Aug 13 Lady shay 8
Satanists Unveil Design for Statehouse Statue (Jan '14) Aug 9 Kathwynn 11
Pagan caught performing naked ritual with teena... (Nov '12) Aug 4 Emma 13
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••