Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Brussels Journal

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Comments (Page 8,130)

Showing posts 162,581 - 162,600 of193,618
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
JOEL

India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

You wasted a post to tell me that honor your parents was probably around longer than the torah?

ROFL.

Probably around years before that evil demon-worshipper, Moses announced it to his people?

Why the use of the word "probably"?

It can easily be shown that this trite commandment of respecting parents is found in books and in community traditions pre-dating the Tanakh.

Grow up,, lookha.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

QUESTION:

How should children deal with immoral, sadistic, violent, dishonest and criminal-minded parents?

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFL.
Probably around years before that evil demon-worshipper, Moses announced it to his people?
Why the use of the word "probably"?
It can easily be shown that this trite commandment of respecting parents is found in books and in community traditions pre-dating the Tanakh.
Grow up,, lookha.
again your point of view is a waste of time, its not even relevant to the conversation

no need to laugh about this - if anything it is saddening.

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
But by giving Isaiah 43:11 to Shamma what are you trying to accomplish?

According to Christians the Nazarene is god. So even if you bring a verse where god said to be the only savior doesn't mean anything to a Christian, since they believe the Nazarene is god. So actually you are confirming what Shamma and other Christians think.

So make a little of cerebral effort and prove to them that he, as a savior, was a failure.
I am trying to inject some sense in Shamma's Christian mind that Jesus is neither God nor the Savior.

He reads one part of his book A, the Old Testament and denies that through the false part B, which is the New Testament.

I am condemning what Shamma and the Christians think as they have been lied to. Christians can claim all rubbish only if they tear the OT away and throw it in the litter bin.

Why did you find my post so difficult to understand. Jesus was no savior and neither is he the so-called Savior.
NOT NECESSARY

South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

MUNDE AND BLANKET HOPE I GET TO SEE U ON THE JUDGEMENT DAY THEN I WILL TELL U THAT WHO IS THE REAL GOD WHETHER IT IS ALLAH OR UR SO CALLED SHAITAN U ARE NOTHING ELSE EXCEPT A LITTLE CREEP WHO IS TRYING TO DECIDE WHO THE REAL GOD HOPE U REMEMBER ME ON THE JUDGEMENT DAY U GONNA REGRET THAT U WERE FAVOURING UR SO CALLED SAITAN AND SALAAM I TOTALLY AGREE WITH U MAY GOD BLESS u
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

JOEL wrote:
@ FRIJOLES:
I laughed to read you type that some God revealed this trite and age-old commandment of respecting parentgs to Moses that existed tens of thousands of years before Moses was born. LMAO.
My intention is to show that Moses' teachings are neither unique nor profound. He simply repeated what every parent tells its kid - that parents should be respected.
This ordinary teaching is as old as thinking humanity
I wonder what value system Moses had considering the fact that this demon-worshipping asura was a mass murderer and a human sacrificing pervert.
rabbee: so what makes your demon, worshiping era and the demons you worship? better than any other, worshiped demons, or demon worshiping era. just because you give the illusion, of offering a kinder gentiler form of demon worship. so what kind of free, lollypop are you offering?

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
I am trying to inject some sense in Shamma's Christian mind that Jesus is neither God nor the Savior.
He reads one part of his book A, the Old Testament and denies that through the false part B, which is the New Testament.
I am condemning what Shamma and the Christians think as they have been lied to. Christians can claim all rubbish only if they tear the OT away and throw it in the litter bin.
Why did you find my post so difficult to understand. Jesus was no savior and neither is he the so-called Savior.
Your posts are no difficult to understand, but the way you set your posts is useless, and after talking with Shamma as well as other Christians you have solved nothing. The same gooes for the Christians with Muslims.

Do you really think that a Muslim that make affermations to Christians like that of Yeshua was not god or savior have any positive feedback to Christians? Of course not. Why is it hard for you to grasp it?

They say Yeshua was entirely divine and entirely human. Then your point shouldn't be that it's absurd, but rather to prove if the Nazarene is god, then he's omniscient. If he omniscient then you can bring verses from Gospels were Yeshua appeared to be clueless. Yet you proved he's not god not but making useless affermations but by bringing their proof against their belief.

Through my experience I saw that at the best they won't answer you at all, at the worst they will keeping believing to what they believed. That is because they have faith.

At the end of the day, all believers are the same, not matter what you show, hardly they will change their minds. That goes for Muslims as well. In fact I consider all of you to be different faces of the same thing.

This is why I suggested to stop to criticize one another and each of you should focus of the flaws that its own religious book has, which is more constructive and productive, if you are a free thinker rather than being a ignorant bigot, meant in general, trying to "evangelize" the other.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>You are confused.
I have a moral conscience,
That is different from a bigot that has no moral conscience.
rabbee: differences in idolatry, results in different relative moral standards. everyone has morals, even if they really are not G-D'S given for us.

and i would say, that everyone today. has the moral standard, of some kind of talking critter. it's kind of like, voting for someone G-D hates. and generally speaking, it is all of you talking critters, never here in TheStory of ThePhysical Creation. G-D went to all the trouble, to give thrice again to all you and yo mama of all.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: well i don't know, about any of what you or shamma sais. but i do know that G-D, is going to put those same two in charge again for the last day. and They Both shall be, your G-d. and the world finally accepts, their name really ain't jesus. becaise we are all still here in TheTorah, G-D is again giving. and you are all going to wish, you got Their Name right in the first place. and realized had you, of even suspected their rightful name, we all could have been in GanEden instead of this hell by now.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

for the full six days, G-D shall always be giving TheTorah. and what luck, for the seventh day. there is always adam and his mate for G-D, to make as your G-d.

and so far all this world has done, for nearly a full six days now. is convince yourselves, we are not here in TheTorah second re-visitation G-D is still giving.

bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: well i don't know, about any of what you or shamma sais. but i do know that G-D, is going to put those same two in charge again for the last day. and They Both shall be, your G-d. and the world finally accepts, their name really ain't jesus. becaise we are all still here in TheTorah, G-D is again giving. and you are all going to wish, you got Their Name right in the first place. and realized had you, of even suspected their rightful name, we all could have been in GanEden instead of this hell by now.
Rabbee,

Do you mean we will have a Couple united in naked flesh as God?

bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
Your posts are no difficult to understand, but the way you set your posts is useless, and after talking with Shamma as well as other Christians you have solved nothing. The same gooes for the Christians with Muslims.

Do you really think that a Muslim that make affermations to Christians like that of Yeshua was not god or savior have any positive feedback to Christians? Of course not. Why is it hard for you to grasp it?

They say Yeshua was entirely divine and entirely human. Then your point shouldn't be that it's absurd, but rather to prove if the Nazarene is god, then he's omniscient. If he omniscient then you can bring verses from Gospels were Yeshua appeared to be clueless. Yet you proved he's not god not but making useless affermations but by bringing their proof against their belief.

Through my experience I saw that at the best they won't answer you at all, at the worst they will keeping believing to what they believed. That is because they have faith.

At the end of the day, all believers are the same, not matter what you show, hardly they will change their minds. That goes for Muslims as well. In fact I consider all of you to be different faces of the same thing.

This is why I suggested to stop to criticize one another and each of you should focus of the flaws that its own religious book has, which is more constructive and productive, if you are a free thinker rather than being a ignorant bigot, meant in general, trying to "evangelize" the other.
So, instead of setting up your post in this manner, why don't you go, sit at the fence and keep quiet?

We are not evangelizing here. Shamma, who has an absurd God, is.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

(smiles)
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Rabbee,
Do you mean we will have a Couple united in naked flesh as God?
rabbee: TheTwo United in OneFlesh, is the first coming of Adam. and in the second coming, are seperated. this does not ever change, for this world. whether you claim to be here, in TheTorah or not. your not being here in TheTorah, does not give G-D cause to alter the basic story.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Religions are stupid.and stupid people are religious. LOL.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
So, instead of setting up your post in this manner, why don't you go, sit at the fence and keep quiet?
rabbee: i do not consider shamma's ideas of g-d, any more absurd than yours. you cannot expect all you idolators, of other new testament g-ds to have the same g-d. any more than the new testament tanach g-d, to be the same as TheG-D of Only TheTorah here and now still actually in IT.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Like if Allah isn't an absurd god as well... You only confirm my previous post.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Food should be fresh, light, easily assimilable, hygenically cooked, cooked and served by individuals with minimal personality defects so that their vibes don't mess up the force filelds of the consumers, disease-free, health-giving and preferably vegetarian.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: TheTwo United in OneFlesh, is the first coming of Adam. and in the second coming, are seperated. this does not ever change, for this world. whether you claim to be here, in TheTorah or not. your not being here in TheTorah, does not give G-D cause to alter the basic story.
In the second coming they are separated? Do you mean you and her have divorced, rabbee?
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

JOEL wrote:
Religions are stupid.and stupid people are religious. LOL.
rabbee: so does this explain, your being religiously stupid again?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 162,581 - 162,600 of193,618
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Search the Pagan/Wiccan Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Ex-Disney Star Renounced Christianity and Becam... 18 hr Grumpy Guy 59
What is Ritual Sex? (Nov '11) Fri Jumper The Wise 75
The Easter message is the Resurrection not the ... Fri Sol 1
Rev. Mirado Crow (Sep '13) Fri Lmhw 9
Wiccan Atheists and Agnostics (Aug '13) Apr 17 PINCH111 284
Paganism still suffering from wounds inflicted ... (Oct '13) Apr 17 PINCH111 5
Wiccan Threefold Law Is Overrated Apr 17 PINCH111 8
•••
•••