Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 Full story: The Brussels Journal 211,868

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Full Story
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#172888 Apr 22, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
I am trying to inject some sense in Shamma's Christian mind that Jesus is neither God nor the Savior.
He reads one part of his book A, the Old Testament and denies that through the false part B, which is the New Testament.
I am condemning what Shamma and the Christians think as they have been lied to. Christians can claim all rubbish only if they tear the OT away and throw it in the litter bin.
Why did you find my post so difficult to understand. Jesus was no savior and neither is he the so-called Savior.
rabbee: well i don't know, about any of what you or shamma sais. but i do know that G-D, is going to put those same two in charge again for the last day. and They Both shall be, your G-d. and the world finally accepts, their name really ain't jesus. becaise we are all still here in TheTorah, G-D is again giving. and you are all going to wish, you got Their Name right in the first place. and realized had you, of even suspected their rightful name, we all could have been in GanEden instead of this hell by now.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#172889 Apr 22, 2013
for the full six days, G-D shall always be giving TheTorah. and what luck, for the seventh day. there is always adam and his mate for G-D, to make as your G-d.

and so far all this world has done, for nearly a full six days now. is convince yourselves, we are not here in TheTorah second re-visitation G-D is still giving.

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#172890 Apr 22, 2013
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: well i don't know, about any of what you or shamma sais. but i do know that G-D, is going to put those same two in charge again for the last day. and They Both shall be, your G-d. and the world finally accepts, their name really ain't jesus. becaise we are all still here in TheTorah, G-D is again giving. and you are all going to wish, you got Their Name right in the first place. and realized had you, of even suspected their rightful name, we all could have been in GanEden instead of this hell by now.
Rabbee,

Do you mean we will have a Couple united in naked flesh as God?

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#172891 Apr 22, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
Your posts are no difficult to understand, but the way you set your posts is useless, and after talking with Shamma as well as other Christians you have solved nothing. The same gooes for the Christians with Muslims.

Do you really think that a Muslim that make affermations to Christians like that of Yeshua was not god or savior have any positive feedback to Christians? Of course not. Why is it hard for you to grasp it?

They say Yeshua was entirely divine and entirely human. Then your point shouldn't be that it's absurd, but rather to prove if the Nazarene is god, then he's omniscient. If he omniscient then you can bring verses from Gospels were Yeshua appeared to be clueless. Yet you proved he's not god not but making useless affermations but by bringing their proof against their belief.

Through my experience I saw that at the best they won't answer you at all, at the worst they will keeping believing to what they believed. That is because they have faith.

At the end of the day, all believers are the same, not matter what you show, hardly they will change their minds. That goes for Muslims as well. In fact I consider all of you to be different faces of the same thing.

This is why I suggested to stop to criticize one another and each of you should focus of the flaws that its own religious book has, which is more constructive and productive, if you are a free thinker rather than being a ignorant bigot, meant in general, trying to "evangelize" the other.
So, instead of setting up your post in this manner, why don't you go, sit at the fence and keep quiet?

We are not evangelizing here. Shamma, who has an absurd God, is.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#172892 Apr 22, 2013
(smiles)
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#172893 Apr 22, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Rabbee,
Do you mean we will have a Couple united in naked flesh as God?
rabbee: TheTwo United in OneFlesh, is the first coming of Adam. and in the second coming, are seperated. this does not ever change, for this world. whether you claim to be here, in TheTorah or not. your not being here in TheTorah, does not give G-D cause to alter the basic story.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#172894 Apr 22, 2013
Religions are stupid.and stupid people are religious. LOL.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#172895 Apr 22, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
So, instead of setting up your post in this manner, why don't you go, sit at the fence and keep quiet?
rabbee: i do not consider shamma's ideas of g-d, any more absurd than yours. you cannot expect all you idolators, of other new testament g-ds to have the same g-d. any more than the new testament tanach g-d, to be the same as TheG-D of Only TheTorah here and now still actually in IT.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#172896 Apr 22, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Like if Allah isn't an absurd god as well... You only confirm my previous post.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#172897 Apr 22, 2013
Food should be fresh, light, easily assimilable, hygenically cooked, cooked and served by individuals with minimal personality defects so that their vibes don't mess up the force filelds of the consumers, disease-free, health-giving and preferably vegetarian.

Location hidden

#172898 Apr 22, 2013
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: TheTwo United in OneFlesh, is the first coming of Adam. and in the second coming, are seperated. this does not ever change, for this world. whether you claim to be here, in TheTorah or not. your not being here in TheTorah, does not give G-D cause to alter the basic story.
In the second coming they are separated? Do you mean you and her have divorced, rabbee?
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#172899 Apr 22, 2013
JOEL wrote:
Religions are stupid.and stupid people are religious. LOL.
rabbee: so does this explain, your being religiously stupid again?
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#172900 Apr 22, 2013
Oops, sorry for the multiple posts.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#172901 Apr 22, 2013
Where is the spring and the summer that once was yours and mine? Where did it go? I just don't know but still my love for you will live forever, hasta manana, till we meet again,.....

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#172902 Apr 22, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. Shamma is the one trying to impose his fantasy belief system on others. It is a false equivalence to consider your side or my side as equal in motives.

However, Scholar does make a valid point. It is kind of fruitless to argue religion with a fruitcake.

Location hidden

#172903 Apr 22, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
Like if Allah isn't an absurd god as well... You only confirm my previous post.
But I dont see BMZ spamming anybody. I see him reacting to the nonsense. Whether that is a worthwhile endeavor is arguable, I agree. But there is a world of difference in motive.

Location hidden

#172904 Apr 22, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
But I dont see BMZ spamming anybody. I see him reacting to the nonsense. Whether that is a worthwhile endeavor is arguable, I agree. But there is a world of difference in motive.
One who says the Christian god is absurd, without neither reflect that a god like Allah is absurd, isn't it another nonsense?

I see Shamma attacking Islam and defending his religion, but I also see bmz attacking Christianity and defending his religion. Who's better between the two, when both trying to prove their religion is the right one, while that of the other is silly, absurd or violent?

And if I really have to say all, bmz is searching people like Shamma, to give his saying about Christianity, and I add people like Shamma wishes to debate with Muslims about Islam. If I recollect correctly one time he (bmz) has said to have been kicked out from a forum after debating, guess with who? Christians.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#172905 Apr 22, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. Shamma is the one trying to impose his fantasy belief system on others. It is a false equivalence to consider your side or my side as equal in motives.
However, Scholar does make a valid point. It is kind of fruitless to argue religion with a fruitcake.
rabbee: yeah and only about, seven billion of you other fruitcakes to deal with. do you really expect all fruitcakes, to agree with your recepie religiously?
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#172906 Apr 22, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: and i would not worry about the ones, who are not so subtle about it. but i would worry more, about the proselycizers who are so subtle you cannot detect it. everyone is selling something, for allegedly free advice. but you had better know, the price and cost of all that free advice.

Location hidden

#172907 Apr 22, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
One who says the Christian god is absurd, without neither reflect that a god like Allah is absurd, isn't it another nonsense?
I see Shamma attacking Islam and defending his religion, but I also see bmz attacking Christianity and defending his religion. Who's better between the two, when both trying to prove their religion is the right one, while that of the other is silly, absurd or violent?
And if I really have to say all, bmz is searching people like Shamma, to give his saying about Christianity, and I add people like Shamma wishes to debate with Muslims about Islam. If I recollect correctly one time he (bmz) has said to have been kicked out from a forum after debating, guess with who? Christians.
Depends who defines absurdity. BMZ posits the existence of ALLAH via faith and then focuses on the illogic of Shammas model. BMZ's Allah isnt absurd if you agree with the premise. BMZ's model is simple, one God. Shamma, OTOH, wraps his model up in convolutions and revolutions. BMZ has the cleaner approach.

Your point about their dance to the death is acknowledged.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ex-Lawmaker Sued for Religious Discrimination (Jan '11) Feb 19 Hammer 4
'Monotheism inevitable but wasn't a break with ... Feb 12 Joe W 9
A new guard for Asgard: Iceland building first ... Feb 3 freethinkradio do... 1
Pastors agree: Being gay not a sin, Bible says ... (Jun '08) Jan '15 true fact 81
"Juggalos" Speak Out After Arson Arrests (Sep '07) Jan '15 Hillbilly 49
My friendly neighbourhood witches (Jul '08) Jan '15 Kaitlin the Wolf ... 454
Satanists Unveil Design for Statehouse Statue (Jan '14) Jan '15 You big dummy 20
More from around the web