Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 Full story: The Brussels Journal 207,317

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Full Story
Jesus is

Blacktown, Australia

#172864 Apr 22, 2013
THE "INTERESTING GOSPEL OF BARNABAS:

Chapter 152 "Soldiers rolled out of the temple like casks of wood." Wooden barrels were invented in Gaul (France) and were not used in the East in New Testament times. They used wineskins (Matthew 9:17).
Peregrine Took

Hurricane, WV

#172865 Apr 22, 2013
bmz wrote:
One of the bomber has already gone to hell.
You know that for a fact, do you?

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#172866 Apr 22, 2013
Peregrine Took wrote:
<quoted text>You weren't there, so why do you write as though your mere opinion is fact? Don't tell me it's because Mohammad said thus and such about it. He wasn't there, either, and it really doesn't matter if you believe that his "revelations" are the pure and unadulterated word of "Allah." You have no proof of it, at all, and neither did he.
No, Buford, the conclusion had nothing to do with Muhammad. Even the disciples and the Church fathers were not there. And notice that Peter, after visiting the empty tomb, went back home wondering what had happened.

I came to that conclusion after reading the gospels. No one saw Jesus getting up. If anyone did, please let me know.

bmz

Singapore

#172867 Apr 22, 2013
Peregrine Took wrote:
Yes! Qur'aan confirms that.

Don't you want him to go to hell? Or do you think Jesus would try to get him entry into his Father's Mansion?
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#172868 Apr 22, 2013
@ FRIJOLES:

I laughed to read you type that some God revealed this trite and age-old commandment of respecting parentgs to Moses that existed tens of thousands of years before Moses was born. LMAO.

My intention is to show that Moses' teachings are neither unique nor profound. He simply repeated what every parent tells its kid - that parents should be respected.

This ordinary teaching is as old as thinking humanity

I wonder what value system Moses had considering the fact that this demon-worshipping asura was a mass murderer and a human sacrificing pervert.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#172869 Apr 22, 2013
Peregrine Took wrote:
<quoted text>Landscape goating is when you use goats as lawnmowers.
I have been tempted to do this at times.

As it is, I junked my lawn mower a few years back and bought a push mower. I get great exercise, but the blades provides a selective advantage to certain weeds. After a few seasons, the results are kind of interesting from a Darwinian perspective.

Location hidden

#172870 Apr 22, 2013
JOEL wrote:
@ FRIJOLES:
I laughed to read you type that some God revealed this trite and age-old commandment of respecting parentgs to Moses that existed tens of thousands of years before Moses was born. LMAO.
My intention is to show that Moses' teachings are neither unique nor profound. He simply repeated what every parent tells its kid - that parents should be respected.
This ordinary teaching is as old as thinking humanity
I wonder what value system Moses had considering the fact that this demon-worshipping asura was a mass murderer and a human sacrificing pervert.
You wasted a post to tell me that honor your parents was probably around longer than the torah? And you accuse ME of being trite?

Read yourself sometime.

And while you are at it, try following the conversation, and maybe understanding WHY I cited that commandment (or any commandment).

Location hidden

#172871 Apr 22, 2013
Peregrine Took wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting enough, the eyewitness accounts claim that older brother was run over by the younger brother, suggesting that he was killed not by police but by his brother. On purpose.

Does the younger brother go to hell on the basis of fraticide too?

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#172872 Apr 22, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, I have no problems. One does not need to be born again. All one has to do is to repent sincerely and turn to God Almighty and be righteous.
Read John 3 along with me and see how hilarious it is. Basically every line is off-topic.
Read this:
"Now there was a Pharisee, a man named Nicodemus who was a member of the Jewish ruling council. He came to Jesus at night and said,“Rabbi, we know that you are a teacher who has come from God. For no one could perform the signs you are doing if God were not with him.”
Jesus replied,“Very truly I tell you, no one can see the kingdom of God unless they are born again."
Nicodemus did not ask any question. He just praised Jesus and what did Jesus do? He went off-topic like you and said, "Very truly I tell you, no one can see the kingdom of God unless they are born again."
The man had not asked, "Rabbi, how can I see the kingdom of God?"
Totally irrelevant response! This is how crafty men made the tapestry patches in the gospels.
The rest of your quotes are junk and stuff.
Wrong! Good deeds with out faith in Jesus Christ as your Savior is not going to get you into heaven.
Even pagans do good deeds to each other, yet Muhammad subdued them and killed them.
And by doing that guaranteed his fate in hell.

God did not send Jesus to earth just tell man to do good deeds, that is expected out of man to do.
God sent Jesus to ransom man from the penalty of death for sin.
You don't pay attention to all the post I post on the matter.
You are too busy trying to destroy Gods plan of Salvation.
Muslim may have a temporally victory on earth, but they are going to wined up in the bowels of hell.
Muhammad screwed up the mind of Muslims.
All that is coming for Muslims to do is evil.
That is all they have left do before Jesus returns.
The Bible is the true Word of God, not the Quran.
Muhammad has it all backwards.
Muslims have a choice, continue to do evil in the world fight with Jihad and continue to murder innocent people or repent and accept Jesus Christ as their Savior.
The idea that all are guilty of transgressing against Islam that don't convert to Islam is of Satan.
So in the end Muslims will be in the fires of hell with Satan.
Muhammad sold his soul to Satan and all Muslims along with him.
Killing Christians is not going to save Muslims from the fires of hell.
Jesus already warned that is going to happen, that there are those that falsely believe killing Christians is doing the work of God.
Muslims killing Christians in the name of Allah has already come true.
So we know the word of Jesus is true.

Location hidden

#172873 Apr 22, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Gods nature is impeccable, but you are still a bigot
You are confused.
I have a moral conscience,
That is different from a bigot that has no moral conscience.

bmz

Singapore

#172874 Apr 22, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong! Good deeds with out faith in Jesus Christ as your Savior is not going to get you into heaven.
Shamma,

Stop telling lies!

Jesus Christ is nobody's Savior. That Jesus Christ is the Savior, is Horse Shit!

Who is the bloody fool, who said that Jesus Christ is the Savior? Did Jesus ever say, "I am the Savior". Jesus was not a fool to say that kind of rubbish.

Under the Clauses of Isaiah 43, the only Savior is the LORD Almighty God.

" 3 For I am the Lord your God,
the Holy One of Israel, your Savior;

11 I, even I, am the Lord,
and apart from me there is no savior.

12 I have revealed and saved and proclaimed—
I, and not some foreign god among you.
You are my witnesses,” declares the Lord,“that I am God.

13 Yes, and from ancient days I am he.
No one can deliver out of my hand.
When I act, who can reverse it?”

So, please stop the bull shit that Jesus is the Savior. I don't need a failed man to be my Savior.

Only the LORD Almighty is the true Savior!

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#172875 Apr 22, 2013
RELATIONSHIP PARENTS-OFFSPRING THROUGH ABRAHAMIC RELIGIONS:

According to Quran 6:151
Say: "Come, I will rehearse what Allah hath (really) PROHIBITED you from": Join not anything as equal with Him; be good to your parents; kill not your children on a plea of want;[...]

I know Quran meant to be good with your parents but due to a flaw in logicity, the "be good with your parents" is listed among the prohibited things... And this book is supposed to come from god and being perfect but yet it contains embarassing mistakes.

According to the Gospel of Matthew 15:4
For God said, Give honour to your father and mother: and, He who says evil of father or mother will be put to death.

Here instead we have Yeshua agreeing with an evil law from the Torah. And this man god/YHVH is supposed to be a loving god?

The only thing I see is that all three religions have big problems, so instead to go one against the other, just focus on the flaws of your religion. That's the best way to fix the problems.

Another religion woth of a comment is Induism, altough it's not an abrahamic religion, through that religion any kind of crime is justified, even the act of parents killing their sons or the opposite, sons killing their parents

Location hidden

#172876 Apr 22, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Shamma,
Stop telling lies!
Jesus Christ is nobody's Savior. That Jesus Christ is the Savior, is Horse Shit!
Who is the bloody fool, who said that Jesus Christ is the Savior? Did Jesus ever say, "I am the Savior". Jesus was not a fool to say that kind of rubbish.
Under the Clauses of Isaiah 43, the only Savior is the LORD Almighty God.
" 3 For I am the Lord your God,
the Holy One of Israel, your Savior;
12 I have revealed and saved and proclaimed—
I, and not some foreign god among you.
You are my witnesses,” declares the Lord,“that I am God.
13 Yes, and from ancient days I am he.
No one can deliver out of my hand.
When I act, who can reverse it?”
So, please stop the bull shit that Jesus is the Savior. I don't need a failed man to be my Savior.
Only the LORD Almighty is the true Savior!
Well that settles then, you are going straight to hell when you die.
Case closed.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#172877 Apr 22, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
But by giving Isaiah 43:11 to Shamma what are you trying to accomplish?

According to Christians the Nazarene is god. So even if you bring a verse where god said to be the only savior doesn't mean anything to a Christian, since they believe the Nazarene is god. So actually you are confirming what Shamma and other Christians think.

So make a little of cerebral effort and prove to them that he, as a savior, was a failure.

bmz

Singapore

#172878 Apr 22, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>
Well that settles then, you are going straight to hell when you die.
Case closed.
Why should I? Did Jesus say that junk and stuff also about those, who did not consider him the Savior?

I am a believer in the one LORD Almighty God, so I have nothing to fear.

Jesus knew that the LORD Almighty had declared that there was no other Savior.

Do you think Jesus declared that he was the Savior? If he did then I can safely call him a fool!

Everything that Christianity claims about Jesus, is really bull shit and lies.

How can the fools read, write and quote Isaiah and yet call Jesus, the Savior? That is rubbish!

Isaiah is the Accredited Checker, who dismantles and blows away all false claims about Jesus.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#172879 Apr 22, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

You wasted a post to tell me that honor your parents was probably around longer than the torah?

ROFL.

Probably around years before that evil demon-worshipper, Moses announced it to his people?

Why the use of the word "probably"?

It can easily be shown that this trite commandment of respecting parents is found in books and in community traditions pre-dating the Tanakh.

Grow up,, lookha.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#172880 Apr 22, 2013
QUESTION:

How should children deal with immoral, sadistic, violent, dishonest and criminal-minded parents?

Location hidden

#172881 Apr 22, 2013
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFL.
Probably around years before that evil demon-worshipper, Moses announced it to his people?
Why the use of the word "probably"?
It can easily be shown that this trite commandment of respecting parents is found in books and in community traditions pre-dating the Tanakh.
Grow up,, lookha.
again your point of view is a waste of time, its not even relevant to the conversation

no need to laugh about this - if anything it is saddening.

bmz

Singapore

#172883 Apr 22, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
But by giving Isaiah 43:11 to Shamma what are you trying to accomplish?

According to Christians the Nazarene is god. So even if you bring a verse where god said to be the only savior doesn't mean anything to a Christian, since they believe the Nazarene is god. So actually you are confirming what Shamma and other Christians think.

So make a little of cerebral effort and prove to them that he, as a savior, was a failure.
I am trying to inject some sense in Shamma's Christian mind that Jesus is neither God nor the Savior.

He reads one part of his book A, the Old Testament and denies that through the false part B, which is the New Testament.

I am condemning what Shamma and the Christians think as they have been lied to. Christians can claim all rubbish only if they tear the OT away and throw it in the litter bin.

Why did you find my post so difficult to understand. Jesus was no savior and neither is he the so-called Savior.
NOT NECESSARY

Kempton Park, South Africa

#172884 Apr 22, 2013
MUNDE AND BLANKET HOPE I GET TO SEE U ON THE JUDGEMENT DAY THEN I WILL TELL U THAT WHO IS THE REAL GOD WHETHER IT IS ALLAH OR UR SO CALLED SHAITAN U ARE NOTHING ELSE EXCEPT A LITTLE CREEP WHO IS TRYING TO DECIDE WHO THE REAL GOD HOPE U REMEMBER ME ON THE JUDGEMENT DAY U GONNA REGRET THAT U WERE FAVOURING UR SO CALLED SAITAN AND SALAAM I TOTALLY AGREE WITH U MAY GOD BLESS u

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Satanists Unveil Design for Statehouse Statue (Jan '14) Thu thefinestallmoved... 16
Why Atheism Will Replace Religion (Aug '12) Dec 10 God worships Sin ... 14,477
Student expelled for casting a spell (Jan '14) Nov 22 Stay6c 6
Is reincarnation real?? (Feb '11) Nov '14 holysupremacy 70
Looking to correspond with Pagan's Nov '14 GordonM 1
drawing with pen Nov '14 scribbles 1
Shadow Energy / Shadow Magic (Feb '08) Nov '14 scribbles 25
More from around the web