Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 Full story: The Brussels Journal 202,559

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Full Story

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#172741 Apr 21, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>
You declare them lunatic for the purpose to justify your false god, and the right to murder Christians under your false gods evil laws.
Under Muslims evil laws murdering Christians is their way to inter into Muhammad's whore house paradise.
That is what you are all about.
That is what Muhammad's religion of Islam is about.
You falsely accuse Christians so Muslim can murder them under your false gods evil laws.
You know you are worse than the men, who penned the books and letters of the New Testament. Your incoherence and off-topic responses matches those writers.

I had actually written this:

"It is a lie against Jesus and is also a great blasphemy against God, the true LORD Almighty.

Could you please tell us the names of those ignorant fools, who made that junk statement?

It would have been different if the Son of Mary had said that himself. And in that case, we would have declared your Jesus a lunatic person."

So, why can't you tell us the name or the names of the bloody fool or the bloody fools, who first made the statement that Jesus is God?

Surely there must have been some ignorant fools, who said that. Tell us! name those clowns, please.

As far as we are concerned, Jesus never made silly and absurd jokes such as, "I am the son of God', "I am God in flesh" or "I am God" or "I am the Father in heaven". Jesus never unloaded any of the mentioned Horse Shit.

bmz

Singapore

#172742 Apr 21, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>You Bull-shit.
Muslims attacked America in 1993, and on 9/11.
You cannot say Muslims attacked America. You cannot label all the Muslims that way, bloody fool!

You can blame OBL and his Muslim hosts. You can't blame all the Muslims of the world.

bmz

Singapore

#172743 Apr 21, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>You keep proving my point that Muslims use the excuse that the Christian God is different then the god of Muslims. as an excuse to murder Christians under Muhammad's false god Allah laws.
The Christian God is a fraud and a forgery, Shamma. Need I say more?

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#172744 Apr 21, 2013
NOT Tamerlan Tsarnaev wrote:
<quoted text> http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/rad...
For our purposes: Definition of RADICAL
2: of or relating to the origin: fundamental
3a: very different from the usual or traditional: extreme
b: favoring extreme changes in existing views, habits, conditions, or institutions
c: associated with political views, practices, and policies of extreme change
d: advocating extreme measures to retain or restore a political state of affairs <the radical right>
Looking at the original Islam that Mohammad himself lived and breathed and ruthlessly enforced against all perceived enemies "of Allah and His Messenger," both foreign and domestic, I can't help but think that Mohammad's "radical" Islam is one that BMZ rejects as a "separate religion," even as BMZ maintains the necessary fiction that his own Islam is true to Mohammad's model. IOW, there's a "radical" disconnect at work here.
Are today's Christians practicing the same religion as Jesus?

bmz

Singapore

#172745 Apr 21, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>The Hadiths tell that Muhammad was poisoned by a Jewish women who Muhammad had killed her family.
Muhammad boasted that the poison would not kill him, but it did.
Allah did not protect Muhammad from the poison killing him.
Allah killed Muhammad for being a false prophet.
Muhammad died in horrible pain.
The Hadith's tell the story of how Allah killed Muhammad.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Ztw_lwu2VhAXX
All bull shit!

Muahmmad never boasted. He was not a Christian or a follower of Jesus' fairy tales.

I have told you that Hadith is a collection of tales, narrations and many ridiculous stories, just like your New Testament. Most of the material in both books is not trustworthy and not reliable.

I had already told you not to blame the Jewess. If the lady had poisoned, all the companions would have also died around the same time, ignorant fool!

Location hidden

#172746 Apr 21, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
You cannot say Muslims attacked America. You cannot label all the Muslims that way, bloody fool!
You can blame OBL and his Muslim hosts. You can't blame all the Muslims of the world.
Again, its the radical Islam vs Islam debate again. Though, you yourself just suggested the clarification that the extremists werent Islamic but radical Muslims. So labels do get fuzzy. But that doesnt excuse the black and white behavior of Shamma.

bmz

Singapore

#172747 Apr 21, 2013
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: well so what? if it is their vain village idiots vs your vain village idiots. as i am wathcing, just how idiotic this can all get here in TheTorah again.
lol!

I love you, Rabbee.

These village idiots were silent and cheerful when their village chief ordered hammering of the
Iraqi village idiots.

It is getting idiotic.

Location hidden

#172748 Apr 21, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
The point being that it is really difficult to use the far past as a benchmark for ANY religion. The real question is the behavior of the practictioners now. Is there is benchmark? I.E. is there today a nonradical Islam to judge extremists as extreme?

You say no, but BMZ is Muslim, and he offers his views as the center. I would have to accept that an insider practitioner, and not an outsider like you or me gets to define what the center of their religion is, or at least is in a more credible position to do so.

Location hidden

#172749 Apr 21, 2013
THat post was directed at Buford, naturally....

bmz

Singapore

#172750 Apr 21, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
Also let's not forget that bmz said Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is a very down-to-earth person.
That is very true. Can you show me one very down-to-earth person leading the Western powers?

Please don't mention Berlusconi as I have seen enough on him. lol!
JOEL

Thane, India

#172751 Apr 21, 2013
Judaism, Christianity and Islam are offshoots of the sadistic baal-moloch worshipping cults of ancient Egypt, Babylon, Sumeria and other such places.

bmz

Singapore

#172752 Apr 21, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Good question and the answer is a firm NO!

If they had, they would have been members of the Jewish faith, would have attended Synagogues, would have prayed only in the Synagogues and would not have kicked their feet, instead of bending the knees in the churches upon hearing Jesus' name.

bmz

Singapore

#172753 Apr 21, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
THat post was directed at Buford, naturally....
Yes.

bmz

Singapore

#172754 Apr 21, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, its the radical Islam vs Islam debate again. Though, you yourself just suggested the clarification that the extremists werent Islamic but radical Muslims. So labels do get fuzzy. But that doesnt excuse the black and white behavior of Shamma.
Labels do get fuzzy and I would blame the Western Media and Christian scholars for making them fuzzy and funny.

The religion is Islam and the followers are Muslims. Initially, Muslims were called Mohammadan by ignorant scholars of Christianity, who were bigots.

And then came the term Islamist. lol! Another term came recently 'the militant Islam'.

The so-called extremists are still Muslims.

If Shamma had his way, he would have been far more dangerous than OBL. Thank God Almighty that Christianity was fully tamed after WWII.
JOEL

Thane, India

#172755 Apr 21, 2013
Muhammad failed to dedtect the poison in his food but realized that something was amiss on eating the food and quickly warned his companions about the same. It is said that Ayesha and Abu Bakar with the help of Omar were behind the incident. I doubt this version. Well, whoever poisoned him the fact remains tha t Muhammad had a most horrible death. Muhammad did not die on the spot but suffered for many months before passing away in great pain . I guess it was a poison that worked slowly and made the victim suffer a lot before dying in anguish., So, Muhammad could not detect the poison in his food nor could he neutralize the poison in his body which reveals that this asura , Muhammad, had almost zero yogic powers. ROFL.

Location hidden

#172756 Apr 21, 2013
JOEL wrote:
Judaism, Christianity and Islam are offshoots of the sadistic baal-moloch worshipping cults of ancient Egypt, Babylon, Sumeria and other such places.
Every year I re beautify my baal-moloch altar.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#172757 Apr 21, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
That is very true. Can you show me one very down-to-earth person leading the Western powers?
Please don't mention Berlusconi as I have seen enough on him. lol!
Berlusconi? LOL

You must be very ignorant to even suggest that name.

I don't wish to go down with you with your jokes. My whole point was that only a fundamentalist would call Ahmadinejad a down-to-earth person. Thanks to re-confirm that.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#172758 Apr 21, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
lol!
I love you, Rabbee.
These village idiots were silent and cheerful when their village chief ordered hammering of the
Iraqi village idiots.
It is getting idiotic.
Rabbee Adam called you and your counterparts as village idiots, not only them.
jade

Hemel Hempstead, UK

#172759 Apr 21, 2013

bmz

Singapore

#172761 Apr 21, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
Rabbee Adam called you and your counterparts as village idiots, not only them.
I know that.

Do you know what sense of humour is? Ever heard of that?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I...(gulp) am a Pagan Agnostic Taoist Sun Ol Fuddy Duddy 2
Respecting belief: why should you? And why shou... Sep 21 thetruth 21
Pagan caught performing naked ritual with teena... (Nov '12) Sep 8 Kathwynn 14
Bloomfield woman behind Ten Commandments monume... Sep 7 Kathwynn 2
Who exactly was Gjoub, and should I trust him? (Mar '09) Sep 1 Kathwynn 503
SHADOW PEOPLE... i need help (May '07) Aug '14 Only1Likeme212 347
Speaking of religion: Pagans stir a fuss in Beebe Aug '14 Ernie 117

Pagan/Wiccan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE