Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 Full story: The Brussels Journal 202,156

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Full Story
NOT Tamerlan Tsarnaev

Hurricane, WV

#172721 Apr 21, 2013
Eric wrote:
You know, Buford ole buddy, I care not that you lambast radical Islam. But at this time I care that you are doing it by political satire. It is inappropriate when 4 people have died, hundred were injured, and approximately 60 are still hospitalized. Their families deserve better from us not to satirize what occurred. I have no problem with the way you gave your message above. I only ask that you please respect the victims.
Unctuous Eric,

If I'd had my legs blown off in Boston by those "misguided souls" and had internet access from my hospital bed, do you believe that I wouldn't still have posted what you consider to be "political satire" in the name of one "Tamerlan Tsarnaev," a most devout MUSLIM who had lethal anger management issues?

Come to think of it, I'm also a victim of these bombings and shootings as much as anyone else who has been following this story. We were ALL targeted PSYCHICALLY, but the vast majority of us were PHYSICALLY saved by the fact that the pressure cooker bombs simply WEREN'T BIG ENOUGH to main and kill us all, "ole buddy."

See: Sensitivity Training 101 c/o Jeff Dunham
NOT Tamerlan Tsarnaev

Hurricane, WV

#172722 Apr 21, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
read this - it gets in to the sociology of the Chechen Islamists - what is real, what it not, what is radical Islam, what it Chechynan
Its the kind of nuance that I appreciate - and which is pathologically absent from most of the US media, espcially the conservative media
http://www.salon.com/2013/04/20/chechens_lege...
Interesting read! I'm reminded of Carlos the Jackal, only he wasn't Chechen.

Excerpt:

Another thought is that they weren’t really taking directions from anyone. You can see how the older brother, Tamerlan, might have felt like a failure, disappointing his father by dropping out of college, with a boxing career that never materialized. People who knew them say the younger brother was under his sway. Probably someone like that, who felt so powerless, would be very attracted to the powerful super-warrior image of Chechens. That along with the fiery certainty of Islamist rhetoric might be pretty tempting to a young man who felt weak and lost.
NOT Tamerlan Tsarnaev

Hurricane, WV

#172723 Apr 21, 2013
http://townhall.com/columnists/douggiles/2013...

Excerpt:

I’m not really in the mood to write a column. The reason why I’m in a foul disposition is I just saw the picture, taken a few minutes before the Boston blast, of the Muslim POS, better known as “Suspect #2”, dropping off his backpack filled with a pressure cooker bomb right behind eight-year-old Martin Richard, his little sister Jane, his mom Denise and scores of others. This image made me both sick and pissed off.

Minutes after this picture was captured, as we now know, Martin would have nails and buckshot blast his body to smithereens, Jane would have her little leg severed from her frame and their mom would have shrapnel penetrate her head at 3300 feet per second -- leaving both her and little Jane clinging to life and Martin dead on the street. This left me thinking:“What kind of jacked up people do this kind of crap?”

Well, by and large, it is the “Religion of Peace” who does this kind of crap with great regularity, that’s who.
NOT Tamerlan Tsarnaev

Hurricane, WV

#172724 Apr 21, 2013
Cont.:

If you’re not hearing this on the evening news please allow me to inform you that two Muslim young men did this. Not right-wingers, as Chris Matthews and Peter Bergen predicted early on. Not Evangelicals or Catholics as the DHS has warned Americans repeatedly to be on the look out for. Nor was it your generic “angry white bogey man” that Salon’s writer David Sirota had hoped; but at least two male Muslims between the ages of 18-35.

I say “at least two” because early on there was a Saudi national that everyone was real interested in who, by the way, will be deported next week. This is the same cat that Michelle Obama secretly visited in the hospital last Thursday. I sure wish that young Saudi male could hang out a few more days here in the states and we could have someone seriously interrogate him; but alas, Big Government says he’s got to go back home and quick.

How quaint. And how strange…

As stated at the outset of this screed, I’m in no mood to write. However, I would like to wrap this piece up by saying two more things: One -- my prayers are with the victims of this baseless slaughter of innocent human lives by Muslim men, again. And Two – you can bet your last buck that if I see a backpack dropped off by a religion of peacer behind a crowd of kids I’m going to tackle that mule.

Call me judgmental.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#172725 Apr 21, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no such thing as Radical Islam.
LOL
Mario Monti

Hurricane, WV

#172726 Apr 21, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
LOL
Recall as well that critics of Islam are "idiots."
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#172727 Apr 21, 2013
JOEL wrote:
The world would have been a far better place had the imbecile, murderous, ignorant, fanatical and deceitful prophets not arisen. Without the prophets, the world is doing just fine under the guidance of reason, science & tech, humanism and eco-sensitivity. LOL.
rabbee: nothing you mentioned, has brought peace to this world. and science and technology, is about as peacefull as a lunatic muslem in a suicide vest.

and you are deluding yourself, if you think everything is fine today. and i seriously doubt what any of you talking critters have, can be refered to as humanism.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#172728 Apr 21, 2013
JOEL wrote:
Religion is for retards, religious rituals are for brainless fools.
rabbee: yeah i did! kinda notice that, about your religion. and all of your, only true posting ritual religiously here.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#172729 Apr 21, 2013
Mario Monti wrote:
<quoted text>Recall as well that critics of Islam are "idiots."
The real question up for debate is whether radical Islam is a separate religion from Islam, Islam itself, or somewhere in between. BMZ takes the position that it IS a separate religion, and you take the position that it IS Islam itself. Both of you would agree that the value system is not very nice.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#172730 Apr 21, 2013
Mario Monti wrote:
rabbee: well so what? if it is their vain village idiots vs your vain village idiots. as i am wathcing, just how idiotic this can all get here in TheTorah again.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#172731 Apr 21, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Considering you are a pagan and I am not, it is difficult to share common ground and therefore share common definitions for a discussion on this topic.
rabbee: boy do i really hate those, trust me i love you thingies.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#172732 Apr 21, 2013
NOT Tamerlan Tsarnaev wrote:
<quoted text>Interesting read! I'm reminded of Carlos the Jackal, only he wasn't Chechen.
Excerpt:
Another thought is that they weren’t really taking directions from anyone. You can see how the older brother, Tamerlan, might have felt like a failure, disappointing his father by dropping out of college, with a boxing career that never materialized. People who knew them say the younger brother was under his sway. Probably someone like that, who felt so powerless, would be very attracted to the powerful super-warrior image of Chechens. That along with the fiery certainty of Islamist rhetoric might be pretty tempting to a young man who felt weak and lost.
It is interesting. The boys were Chechen but yet they were part of the post-Stalin Chechen diaspora that was exiled to Kyrghizstan. So they werent (as)Chechen. Then they spent some of their formutive years in the US - though Boston is obviously not the heartland - if anything their neighborhood was mainly Jewish/Israeli and Arab. So I could see the older one needing an identity and becoming "Chechen" via extremists, or Islam via extremists, or some type of combo. Its possible that the Chechen culture played virtually no role in his indoctrination other than providing him the gateway to encounter Islamic extremists....
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#172733 Apr 21, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
The real question up for debate is whether radical Islam is a separate religion from Islam, Islam itself, or somewhere in between. BMZ takes the position that it IS a separate religion, and you take the position that it IS Islam itself. Both of you would agree that the value system is not very nice.
rabbee: yeah! just like catholicism, is a seperate religion from the inquisition.

given the chance to rear their ugly head, all religions have done that. as long as they only thought, they could get away with it.

to all you rattle mouth, water tail mock-a-sins.

Location hidden

#172734 Apr 21, 2013
Mario Monti wrote:
To be call idiot is the least, because as soon as one criticizes about Muhammad, that Muslim, in most cases, will try to phisically hurt you, if not killing you.

I guess such an ordinary behaviour is not considered radical Islam but civilized Islam, hence they are right, after all.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#172735 Apr 21, 2013
all religions have, their bad cop vs good cop thingie going today.

but the fact is, since all religions today are biased with evil. they shall have a range, of looking good on one side, and being totally horrible on the other.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#172736 Apr 21, 2013
the least you could do, is bias your religions at a closer to holy level. so the worst, evil range you might get is - hey! somebody stole my lollypop.

but as is, your religions of today. have been biased well too much, into the depraved zones. because you are going to have, a range above and below the highest standard you set.

and this whole world, definatly does not need. to lower your standards, any lower against and away from G-D. than they all, are today.
NOT Tamerlan Tsarnaev

Hurricane, WV

#172737 Apr 21, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
http://www.merriam-webster.com /dictionary/radical

For our purposes: Definition of RADICAL

2: of or relating to the origin: fundamental
3a: very different from the usual or traditional: extreme
b: favoring extreme changes in existing views, habits, conditions, or institutions
c: associated with political views, practices, and policies of extreme change
d: advocating extreme measures to retain or restore a political state of affairs <the radical right>

Looking at the original Islam that Mohammad himself lived and breathed and ruthlessly enforced against all perceived enemies "of Allah and His Messenger," both foreign and domestic, I can't help but think that Mohammad's "radical" Islam is one that BMZ rejects as a "separate religion," even as BMZ maintains the necessary fiction that his own Islam is true to Mohammad's model. IOW, there's a "radical" disconnect at work here.

Location hidden

#172738 Apr 21, 2013
NOT Tamerlan Tsarnaev wrote:
<quoted text> http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/rad...
For our purposes: Definition of RADICAL
2: of or relating to the origin: fundamental
3a: very different from the usual or traditional: extreme
b: favoring extreme changes in existing views, habits, conditions, or institutions
c: associated with political views, practices, and policies of extreme change
d: advocating extreme measures to retain or restore a political state of affairs <the radical right>
Looking at the original Islam that Mohammad himself lived and breathed and ruthlessly enforced against all perceived enemies "of Allah and His Messenger," both foreign and domestic, I can't help but think that Mohammad's "radical" Islam is one that BMZ rejects as a "separate religion," even as BMZ maintains the necessary fiction that his own Islam is true to Mohammad's model. IOW, there's a "radical" disconnect at work here.
Also let's not forget that bmz said Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is a very down-to-earth person.
JOEL

New Delhi, India

#172739 Apr 21, 2013
Islam is extremist since the explicit aim of the fanatical duo of Allah-Muhammad is, as declared in the Quran, the conversion of the whole world to Islam. No other faith but Islam will be accepted of people, says the book. Besides, Muslims can declare war if the spread or observance of Islam is blocked and not surprisingly in typical unjust fashion non-Muslims can be executed or war declared on them if they seek to spread their faith in an Islamic land. Further, anyone questioning the logic of the Quran or leaving the fold of Islam is viewed with the greatest displeasure and the choicest curses or abuses that may translate into corporal punishment are reserved for them. The levying of jiziya on non-Muslims living under Islamic law and the compulsory extraction of zakat from Muslims are clear indicators of its dictatorial nature. So, neither do Muslims or non-Muslims have any say in the matter.
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#172740 Apr 21, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
interesting correction and understood
Thanks for the understanding, Frijoles.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Respecting belief: why should you? And why shou... 5 hr Patrick 14
I...(gulp) am a Pagan Agnostic Taoist 7 hr Son of God 1
Pagan caught performing naked ritual with teena... (Nov '12) Sep 8 Kathwynn 14
Bloomfield woman behind Ten Commandments monume... Sep 7 Kathwynn 2
Who exactly was Gjoub, and should I trust him? (Mar '09) Sep 1 Kathwynn 503
SHADOW PEOPLE... i need help (May '07) Aug 25 Only1Likeme212 347
Speaking of religion: Pagans stir a fuss in Beebe Aug 25 Ernie 117
•••

Pagan/Wiccan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE