Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 254067 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#172678 Apr 20, 2013
Wickedness called HOMOSEXUALITY.

Judges 19

v20 "the old man said, "Peace be to you, just let all your needs be upon me, but do NOT lodge in the street."

v22"As they were enjoying themselves, and behold, the men of the city, men of wickedness, surrounded the house,(and were) beating at the door. And they spoke to the man, the elderly master of the house, saying, "Bring out the MAN that came into your house, so that we may be INTIMATE with him."

v23"And the man, the master of the house, went out to them and said to them, "No, my brothers, do NOT do so WICKEDLY now. "

(Is wickedness a sin? YES)

v24 "Here is my VIRGIN daughter, and his concubine, I will bring them out now and (you should) afflict them, and do with them as you please, but to this man do not do this disgraceful(VILE) act."

v25 "But the men did NOT want to listen to him"

http://www.chabad.org/library/bible_cdo/aid/1...

Compare with Lot's story. Different characters same plot.

Genesis 19

But before they lay down, the men of the city, even the MEN of Sodom, compassed the house round, both old and young, all the people from every quarter:

5 And they called unto Lot, and said unto him, Where are the MEN which came in to thee this night? bring them out unto us, that we may KNOW them.

6 And Lot went out at the door unto them, and shut the door after him,

7 And said, I pray you, brethren, do NOT so WICKEDLY.

8 Behold now, I have two DAUGHTERS which have not known man(VIRGINS); let me, I pray you, bring them out unto you, and do ye to them as is good in your eyes: only unto these men do nothing; for therefore came they under the shadow of my roof.

9 And they said, Stand back. And they said again, This one fellow came in to sojourn, and he will needs be a judge: now will we deal worse with thee, than with them.( KJV)

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#172679 Apr 20, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, Buford ole buddy, I care not that you lambast radical Islam. But at this time I care that you are doing it by political satire. It is inappropriate when 4 people have died, hundred were injured, and approximately 60 are still hospitalized. Their families deserve better from us not to satirize what occurred. I have no problem with the way you gave your message above. I only ask that you please respect the victims.
What do you think Buford did in his post?
You are a coward in trying to degrade the honor and respect Buford showed in his post to the victims of the Boston terrorist bomb blast.

Why did they die Eric, what caused their lost Eric?
The twisted and perverted evil mind set of Muslims Eric caused their death.
And Buford pointed that out in his post.
You are sic Eric in the head.

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#172680 Apr 20, 2013
HughBe wrote:
Greetings BMZ.

Indeed, Jesus was a Nut whose kernel contained the WAY to the tree of life.

The Nut itself was of no value, the Kernel is where Life, peace and happiness reside.

All who eat of that Nut shall NEVER die.
Greetings, dear HughBe

You have put that in a very nice way. All such 'Nuts' showed the WAY only to the LORD Almighty but never considered themselves God.

Wish, Shamma can understand that.

Salaaams
BMZ

Location hidden

#172681 Apr 20, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Greetings, dear HughBe
You have put that in a very nice way. All such 'Nuts' showed the WAY only to the LORD Almighty but never considered themselves God.
Wish, Shamma can understand that.
Salaaams
BMZ
What is inside of Muslims that makes them so ignorant?
bmz

Singapore

#172682 Apr 20, 2013
Mahmood wrote:
In Islamic countries, apostasy is a private matter. No son and his mother with half a brain his/her head will make the mistake of publicly announcing it. That is why they dont get killed...its very simple.
So, it should not be said that apostates are being killed in Muslim countries. That was my point.

And I have ignorant fools here, who keep saying that.
bmz

Singapore

#172683 Apr 20, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>What is inside of Muslims that makes them so ignorant?
Such a question can only come from an ignorant.

Had we been ignorant, we would not have been able to show you the absurdities of Christianity, her false beliefs and her lies every day.
bmz

Singapore

#172684 Apr 20, 2013
Shamma wrote:
I believe you are deliberately trying to cover up the truth about the religion of Islam intentions of wanting to rule the world and using their false god as a motive for their terrorist bombings killing innocent people.

Muslim Brotherhood text reveals scope of radical creed
By OREN KESSLER

Translated by Palestinian Media Watch, book details group’s goal of global Islamic conquest.

One of the greatest beneficiaries of the unrest in Egypt has been the Muslim Brotherhood.
Muslims have no intention to rule the world, ignorant fool. All Muslim countries have their own governments. And then there are some, who can't even govern themselves.

Don't be petrified, Islamophobe!

Read this verse form Qur'aan:

"" If it were not because God repels some men by means of others then cloisters, churches, synagogues and mosques, where God´s name is mentioned frequently, would have been demolished. God supports anyone who supports Him-God is Strong, Powerful - "

How does God do that?

God sent the Americans to help the Europeans, against the Germans. If not, all Europeans would have been 'SPRECHING'(speaking) Deutsch (German).

So, now God has led to the formation of a few Super Powers such as the US, Russia and China. This is to break the monopoly. God does not like monopoly, fool.

Imagine the condition of the world, if it were owned by Christianity of the MidEvil, I mean medieval times and specially the 15th-17th Century, when it captured and looted the world!

Muslim Brotherhood cannot even rule Egypt and cannot have any influence on other Arab governments. How do you expect it to rule over you, petrified fool?

And I must say that the Christian God is indeed a False God, a god that does not exist. The triune God is absurd, a monstrosity and an abomination. How can you worship that super idiocy?

Location hidden

#172685 Apr 21, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Such a question can only come from an ignorant.
Had we been ignorant, we would not have been able to show you the absurdities of Christianity, her false beliefs and her lies every day.
Its more than that.
What makes Muslims believe Muhammad was a man of God?.
What makes Muslims believe that their worship of God is superior to other religions that worship God?
What makes Muslims ignore the sins of Muhammad?
What makes Muslim believe that Jihad against the infidels that reject Muhammad is approved by God?
What makes Muslims believe heretic scripture in the Quran is revelation given to Muhammad from God to believe as truth?

“Piss the Queen off Our coins!”

Since: Nov 11

Adelaide

#172686 Apr 21, 2013
Mahmood wrote:
<quoted text>
No evidence that the story is from God and I doubt if Moses even existed. This business of flood is another fable. Religion is all about myth making and miracle mongering.
We could do with a good flood in Adelaide at the moment, its been pretty dry for wayy too long.

Bet that no prayer by either Muslim, Jew or Christian could make it rain 50mm in Adelaide this week.
bmz

Singapore

#172687 Apr 21, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Its more than that.
What makes Muslims believe Muhammad was a man of God?.
What makes Muslims believe that their worship of God is superior to other religions that worship God?
What makes Muslims ignore the sins of Muhammad?
What makes Muslim believe that Jihad against the infidels that reject Muhammad is approved by God?
What makes Muslims believe heretic scripture in the Quran is revelation given to Muhammad from God to believe as truth?
More foolish questions from an ignorant fool.

Let me put this in a nutshell:

True men of God always praised God, not their his own self. Your Jesus went for self-praise, which he had wanted. In his Tu Quoque exchanges, he forgot God and lost coherence.

Ture men of God wrote and truly recited out revelations given to them by God. Your Jesus did not. Muhammad did.

A Scripture given by God would talk about God. Your scripture is all about a man, written by men, based upon hearsay and 2nd-1000th hand information, who never even sat in the company of Jesus. It is not about God.

Talking about sins, the biggest Sin of Jesus was that he made himself the son of God and told Philip that he was the Father in heaven. And you do not know what other sins he had committed in the first 29 years of his life. Anyway, God forgives, so I believe Jesus' sins were forgiven.

As for declaring himself the son of God and being God, this great sin of his, will not be forgiven, if he really committed that.

And you know the result, the Trinity Monster. They made the man God and added another ridiculous God, known as the Holy Spirit, which does not exist besides God.
bmz

Singapore

#172688 Apr 21, 2013
Rob in Adelaide wrote:
<quoted text>
We could do with a good flood in Adelaide at the moment, its been pretty dry for wayy too long.
Bet that no prayer by either Muslim, Jew or Christian could make it rain 50mm in Adelaide this week.
lol!

We will pray for you. It rains here a lot and I wish you get soem soon. Amen!

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#172689 Apr 21, 2013
General Schwarzkopf wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe people with raw nerves want raw answers. I provide them, c/o Sean Hannity, whose radio program I listened to on the way home from work today. He even had a Muslim guest on who is trying to "save" his religion from the "jihadis."
He won't succeed, IMO.
I searched and easily found Hannity's referred to sites that I've posted above. They show that the "causal mechanism" -among other contributing factors- is/was ISLAM as taught by one Feiz Mohammad.
Oh, let me know, please, when the "full picture" emerges, and then I'll go off on my "crusade."
read this - it gets in to the sociology of the Chechen Islamists - what is real, what it not, what is radical Islam, what it Chechynan

Its the kind of nuance that I appreciate - and which is pathologically absent from most of the US media, espcially the conservative media

http://www.salon.com/2013/04/20/chechens_lege...

Location hidden

#172690 Apr 21, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
More foolish questions from an ignorant fool.
Let me put this in a nutshell:
True men of God always praised God, not their his own self. Your Jesus went for self-praise, which he had wanted. In his Tu Quoque exchanges, he forgot God and lost coherence.
Ture men of God wrote and truly recited out revelations given to them by God. Your Jesus did not. Muhammad did.
A Scripture given by God would talk about God. Your scripture is all about a man, written by men, based upon hearsay and 2nd-1000th hand information, who never even sat in the company of Jesus. It is not about God.
Talking about sins, the biggest Sin of Jesus was that he made himself the son of God and told Philip that he was the Father in heaven. And you do not know what other sins he had committed in the first 29 years of his life. Anyway, God forgives, so I believe Jesus' sins were forgiven.
As for declaring himself the son of God and being God, this great sin of his, will not be forgiven, if he really committed that.
And you know the result, the Trinity Monster. They made the man God and added another ridiculous God, known as the Holy Spirit, which does not exist besides God.
Sorry Muslim.
But Allah killed Muhammad for being a false prophet.
Muhammad died in horrible pain.
The Hadith's tell the story of how Allah killed Muhammad.

Location hidden

#172691 Apr 21, 2013
Shamma wrote:
Funny how you quote the Jerusalem Post when you do not recognize Jews as a legitimate religion.

Location hidden

#172692 Apr 21, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>I believe you are deliberately trying to cover up the truth about the religion of Islam intentions of wanting to rule the world and using their false god as a motive for their terrorist bombings killing innocent people.
Muslim Brotherhood text reveals scope of radical creed
As usual, you are promoting straw arguments.

If you had even one functioning neuron present, you might of taken notice that IN THE PAST, I have commented many many times on the savage nature of the Moslem Brotherhood.

So for you to create that particular straw argument only demonstrates what a nitwit you are. Not that you needed to demonstrate that once more.

Location hidden

#172693 Apr 21, 2013

Location hidden

#172694 Apr 21, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
When has any post of yours made any sense, polemic fool?
Frijoles' point is that there are nuts everywhere.
More Americans are gunned down and blown by Christian American nuts but you can't blame the silly and absurd Christianity for that.
The two nuts acted on their own. Those two will go to hell anyway, just like Bush, Dick Cheney and company will go.
A more reasonable explanation, which is starting to get supported by facts, is that the older brother was "played" by some extremist, who maybe or maybe not an actual jihadist, and the younger brother went along with the older brother out of loyalty and mind-meld.

Stories of those who really knew both boys are coming out in our local papers, and the almost unanimous consensus is that the younger boy was nice and naive, and that the older brother had a problematic streak.

So there was a radical islamist component/influence, and what awaits to be seen is whether the older brother was acting out as a wannabee lone wolf with an internet connection, or if he had actual physical support from a real handler.

I equate radical islam with nutty.

Location hidden

#172695 Apr 21, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how you quote the Jerusalem Post when you do not recognize Jews as a legitimate religion.
I posted that from the Jerusalem post for you to read so that you could not say I posted from a Christian point of view.

But I see you still don't take the threat of the Muslim Brother Hood seriously, even though the evidence is clear of the Muslim Brother Hood's goal to make the world a one Muslim State under Sharia law.

Location hidden

#172696 Apr 21, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>I posted that from the Jerusalem post for you to read so that you could not say I posted from a Christian point of view.
But I see you still don't take the threat of the Muslim Brother Hood seriously, even though the evidence is clear of the Muslim Brother Hood's goal to make the world a one Muslim State under Sharia law.
straw argument doofus

I never went into that subject with you, and to make matters worse, my view has always been that the MB is a global threat - which further undermines your babble

Location hidden

#172697 Apr 21, 2013
and by the way, you didnt even have to post the JP. The constitution of the MB is available online, and both Buford and I have posted it before. I dont get why you seem incapable of using google to locate a primary source.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The war on Christmas (Dec '10) 31 min Eagle 12 4,837
News Athiest tells high schoolers God is evil (May '11) 1 hr thetruth 807
News Remembering a Christian and a Jew who traced an... Mon Frijoles 15
Anyone still at this forum Aug 23 Sarah Good 1
When do you know if you are truly Wiccan? (Nov '07) Aug 11 Tekmoses 137
Convert me from Agnostic to Atheist Jul '16 ATHEOI 2
Astrology and Paganism Jun '16 Wolf 1
More from around the web