Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 256295 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#172689 Apr 21, 2013
General Schwarzkopf wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe people with raw nerves want raw answers. I provide them, c/o Sean Hannity, whose radio program I listened to on the way home from work today. He even had a Muslim guest on who is trying to "save" his religion from the "jihadis."
He won't succeed, IMO.
I searched and easily found Hannity's referred to sites that I've posted above. They show that the "causal mechanism" -among other contributing factors- is/was ISLAM as taught by one Feiz Mohammad.
Oh, let me know, please, when the "full picture" emerges, and then I'll go off on my "crusade."
read this - it gets in to the sociology of the Chechen Islamists - what is real, what it not, what is radical Islam, what it Chechynan

Its the kind of nuance that I appreciate - and which is pathologically absent from most of the US media, espcially the conservative media

http://www.salon.com/2013/04/20/chechens_lege...

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#172690 Apr 21, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
More foolish questions from an ignorant fool.
Let me put this in a nutshell:
True men of God always praised God, not their his own self. Your Jesus went for self-praise, which he had wanted. In his Tu Quoque exchanges, he forgot God and lost coherence.
Ture men of God wrote and truly recited out revelations given to them by God. Your Jesus did not. Muhammad did.
A Scripture given by God would talk about God. Your scripture is all about a man, written by men, based upon hearsay and 2nd-1000th hand information, who never even sat in the company of Jesus. It is not about God.
Talking about sins, the biggest Sin of Jesus was that he made himself the son of God and told Philip that he was the Father in heaven. And you do not know what other sins he had committed in the first 29 years of his life. Anyway, God forgives, so I believe Jesus' sins were forgiven.
As for declaring himself the son of God and being God, this great sin of his, will not be forgiven, if he really committed that.
And you know the result, the Trinity Monster. They made the man God and added another ridiculous God, known as the Holy Spirit, which does not exist besides God.
Sorry Muslim.
But Allah killed Muhammad for being a false prophet.
Muhammad died in horrible pain.
The Hadith's tell the story of how Allah killed Muhammad.

Location hidden

#172691 Apr 21, 2013
Shamma wrote:
Funny how you quote the Jerusalem Post when you do not recognize Jews as a legitimate religion.

Location hidden

#172692 Apr 21, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>I believe you are deliberately trying to cover up the truth about the religion of Islam intentions of wanting to rule the world and using their false god as a motive for their terrorist bombings killing innocent people.
Muslim Brotherhood text reveals scope of radical creed
As usual, you are promoting straw arguments.

If you had even one functioning neuron present, you might of taken notice that IN THE PAST, I have commented many many times on the savage nature of the Moslem Brotherhood.

So for you to create that particular straw argument only demonstrates what a nitwit you are. Not that you needed to demonstrate that once more.

Location hidden

#172693 Apr 21, 2013

Location hidden

#172694 Apr 21, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
When has any post of yours made any sense, polemic fool?
Frijoles' point is that there are nuts everywhere.
More Americans are gunned down and blown by Christian American nuts but you can't blame the silly and absurd Christianity for that.
The two nuts acted on their own. Those two will go to hell anyway, just like Bush, Dick Cheney and company will go.
A more reasonable explanation, which is starting to get supported by facts, is that the older brother was "played" by some extremist, who maybe or maybe not an actual jihadist, and the younger brother went along with the older brother out of loyalty and mind-meld.

Stories of those who really knew both boys are coming out in our local papers, and the almost unanimous consensus is that the younger boy was nice and naive, and that the older brother had a problematic streak.

So there was a radical islamist component/influence, and what awaits to be seen is whether the older brother was acting out as a wannabee lone wolf with an internet connection, or if he had actual physical support from a real handler.

I equate radical islam with nutty.

Location hidden

#172695 Apr 21, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how you quote the Jerusalem Post when you do not recognize Jews as a legitimate religion.
I posted that from the Jerusalem post for you to read so that you could not say I posted from a Christian point of view.

But I see you still don't take the threat of the Muslim Brother Hood seriously, even though the evidence is clear of the Muslim Brother Hood's goal to make the world a one Muslim State under Sharia law.

Location hidden

#172696 Apr 21, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>I posted that from the Jerusalem post for you to read so that you could not say I posted from a Christian point of view.
But I see you still don't take the threat of the Muslim Brother Hood seriously, even though the evidence is clear of the Muslim Brother Hood's goal to make the world a one Muslim State under Sharia law.
straw argument doofus

I never went into that subject with you, and to make matters worse, my view has always been that the MB is a global threat - which further undermines your babble

Location hidden

#172697 Apr 21, 2013
and by the way, you didnt even have to post the JP. The constitution of the MB is available online, and both Buford and I have posted it before. I dont get why you seem incapable of using google to locate a primary source.
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#172698 Apr 21, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
lol! Spot on!

And the funniest part is that Shamma does not realize that his own religion is an illegitimate religion.
bmz

Location hidden

#172699 Apr 21, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
A more reasonable explanation, which is starting to get supported by facts, is that the older brother was "played" by some extremist, who maybe or maybe not an actual jihadist, and the younger brother went along with the older brother out of loyalty and mind-meld.
Stories of those who really knew both boys are coming out in our local papers, and the almost unanimous consensus is that the younger boy was nice and naive, and that the older brother had a problematic streak.

So there was a radical islamist component/influence, and what awaits to be seen is whether the older brother was acting out as a wannabee lone wolf with an internet connection, or if he had actual physical support from a real handler.

I equate radical islam with nutty.
Yes, I understand that.

It should be the other way, that is, the radical Muslims should be equated with the nutty. There is no such thing as Radical Islam.
bmz

Location hidden

#172700 Apr 21, 2013
Shamma wrote:
Jesus is God.
No.

It is a lie against Jesus and is also a great blasphemy against God, the true LORD Almighty.

Could you please tell us the names of those ignorant fools, who made that junk statement?

It would have been different if the Son of Mary had said that himself. And in that case, we would have declared your Jesus a lunatic person.

Location hidden

#172701 Apr 21, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
and by the way, you didnt even have to post the JP. The constitution of the MB is available online, and both Buford and I have posted it before. I dont get why you seem incapable of using google to locate a primary source.
I have the complete book on this link.
My question to you is- do believe that the Muslim Jihad against the infidels is approved by the God of Israel?

Location hidden

#172702 Apr 21, 2013
bmz

Location hidden

#172703 Apr 21, 2013
Shamma wrote:
Sorry Muslim.

But Allah killed Muhammad for being a false prophet.

Muhammad died in horrible pain.

The Hadith's tell the story of how Allah killed Muhammad.
Sorry, Christianity's Jester

Allah did not kill Muhammad. Muhammad died a natural death. Don't blame the Jewess.

It was your funny and cruel God, who created Jesus as Sin and had him killed. Right? Could not your God create him sinless?

Location hidden

#172704 Apr 21, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
lol! Spot on!
And the funniest part is that Shamma does not realize that his own religion is an illegitimate religion.
But Christians are not on a Jihad to kill anyone.
That is the difference.
Muslims Murder innocent people for their false religion and their false god.
So Muslims are the evil people in the world.
They murder innocent people in the name of their false god called Allah.
bmz

Location hidden

#172705 Apr 21, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>But Christians are not on a Jihad to kill anyone.
That is the difference.
They are. They do it through Western governments.
bmz

Location hidden

#172706 Apr 21, 2013
Shamma,

I have a very important letter to get ready.

Can you please stop posting your junk and stuff for say, an hour?

Thanks. After that I will be all yours.

Location hidden

#172707 Apr 21, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
No.
It is a lie against Jesus and is also a great blasphemy against God, the true LORD Almighty.
Could you please tell us the names of those ignorant fools, who made that junk statement?
It would have been different if the Son of Mary had said that himself. And in that case, we would have declared your Jesus a lunatic person.
You declare them lunatic for the purpose to justify your false god, and the right to murder Christians under your false gods evil laws.
Under Muslims evil laws murdering Christians is their way to inter into Muhammad's whore house paradise.

That is what you are all about.
That is what Muhammad's religion of Islam is about.
You falsely accuse Christians so Muslim can murder them under your false gods evil laws.

Location hidden

#172708 Apr 21, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
They are. They do it through Western governments.
You Bull-shit.
Muslims attacked America in 1993, and on 9/11.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The war on Christmas (Dec '10) Jul 18 John 4,952
News Harrogate mother says foster families are relig... (Nov '15) Jul 16 aunt jamama 53
Do you know where you will spend eternity? Jul 14 JacquelineDeane55 1
News Woman Explains Why She Kept 100 Dead Cats in He... (Jun '10) Jul 8 Zipp 3
News Athiest tells high schoolers God is evil (May '11) Jul 7 unserve satan 8199 844
Midnight Man Madness Jun 30 just sayin 3
News Why Atheism Will Replace Religion (Aug '12) May '17 John 14,736
More from around the web