Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 Full story: The Brussels Journal 203,496

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Full Story
Eric

South Elgin, IL

#172559 Apr 18, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
1. I shall not name a SINGLE one for YOU. YOU support the LIE called oral laws.
2. The claim that gentiles need keep only 7 laws is CS or BS.
As a Christian, you might be right. There is only one law gentiles have to keep according to Christians. To accept Jesus on their death bed. Get out of Jail Free Card.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#172560 Apr 18, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
As a Christian, you might be right. There is only one law gentiles have to keep according to Christians. To accept Jesus on their death bed. Get out of Jail Free Card.
Stick to Judaism, what you have said is FALSE and BS.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#172561 Apr 18, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
HughBe---The claim that gentiles need keep ONLY 7 laws is CS or BS.

Eric---As a Christian, you might be right.

HughBe--- Again you have demonstrated your lack of competence in the English language. It is clear to me that you are NOT a native speaker of English.

No native speaker would take my ONLY 7 laws and equate it to your "There is ONLY ONE law gentiles have to keep according to Christians"

ONLY 7 does NOT= ONLY 1
Eric

South Elgin, IL

#172562 Apr 18, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
HughBe---The claim that gentiles need keep ONLY 7 laws is CS or BS.
Eric---As a Christian, you might be right.
HughBe--- Again you have demonstrated your lack of competence in the English language. It is clear to me that you are NOT a native speaker of English.
No native speaker would take my ONLY 7 laws and equate it to your "There is ONLY ONE law gentiles have to keep according to Christians"
ONLY 7 does NOT= ONLY 1
So, Hugh, how many are there? How many laws does a Gentile have to believe to find favor with G-d? I will adopt the number you give me. I will adopt the laws you give me. But any Gentile who doesn't keep those laws is going to hell. For years I thought that there were but 7 basic principles that G-d handed down in the time of Noah. But, tell me and I will adopt it. Every Gentile who doesn't comply is going to hell.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#172563 Apr 18, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
So, Hugh, how many are there? How many laws does a Gentile have to believe to find favor with G-d? I will adopt the number you give me. I will adopt the laws you give me. But any Gentile who doesn't keep those laws is going to hell. For years I thought that there were but 7 basic principles that G-d handed down in the time of Noah. But, tell me and I will adopt it. Every Gentile who doesn't comply is going to hell.
Eric---For years I thought that there were but 7 basic principles that G-d handed down in the time of Noah.

HughBe--- I know and I have been trying to shed light into your darkness.

Here is your answer although I am aware that you really don't want to know.

2 Kings 17: 26 "And they said to the king of Assyria, saying, "The nations that you exiled and settled in the cities of Samaria, do not know the law of the God of the land, and He has incited lions against them, and behold they are killing them, as they do not know the law of the God of the land." Chabad.

What happened to the gentiles who did not know the LAW of Jehovah?

What is the law of Jehovah?

Were they TAUGHT the LAW of Jehovah? Read the chapter.

Hint: "The law of the Lord is perfect" Psalm 19

Is it acceptable to Jehovah if a gentile sacrifice a PIG to Him?

If not, should gentile know the laws concerning clean and unclean?

Was Noah a Jew?

Did he sacrifice dogs and pigs to God?

Finally, "Also the sons of the stranger, that join themselves to the Lord, to serve him, and to love the name of the Lord, to be his servants, every one that keepeth the SABBATH from polluting it, and taketh hold of my covenant"

Speak no more for the night. Go meditate upon these words. Share them with your rabbis. Many will not want to hear but teach them nonetheless.
truth

Perth, Australia

#172564 Apr 18, 2013
remember that
your law is not my law..
now
real Creator left law in space as well time
now who are you smart someone who search..
then you say obey what you search i need obey
really

ones again
someone who is or know how used people as turn against each other
is that your law
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#172565 Apr 18, 2013
good night, all. This is a waste of time.
Eric

South Elgin, IL

#172566 Apr 18, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Eric---For years I thought that there were but 7 basic principles that G-d handed down in the time of Noah.
HughBe--- I know and I have been trying to shed light into your darkness. yada yada yada
You didn't answer my question, Hugh. How many? What are they? I will adopt the number and the list you give me. You have my list. Let's see yours.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#172567 Apr 18, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't answer my question, Hugh. How many? What are they? I will adopt the number and the list you give me. You have my list. Let's see yours.
Go count them. I quoted the scripture. Go practice your reading and develop your fledgling understanding skills.
Eric

South Elgin, IL

#172568 Apr 18, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Go count them. I quoted the scripture. Go practice your reading and develop your fledgling understanding skills.
Hey, I showed you mine. You show me yours.

You don't want to disclose an exact rule.
uhuh

Spain

#172569 Apr 18, 2013
Isho wrote:
Moses saw the backside of Lord Jesus.
lol LORD Jesus was too shy to show his face to Moses
so He flashed His behind for him instead
and Moses took a peek from inside a cleft of the rock
uhuh

Spain

#172570 Apr 18, 2013
Shamma wrote:
Levitical priesthood did not end, only the priesthood was changed and Jesus was appointed the high priest on the order of Melchizedek.
It is through the priesthood that sin is forgiven. Now Christians go to the altar table and receive the forgiveness of their sins.
so now the Church took over the priesthood

urgh another case of christians stealing from the jews
..shameless cult
uhuh

Spain

#172571 Apr 18, 2013
Jesus said, "I am the God of Abraham and the God of Isaac and the God of Jacob" (Matt 22:32)

actually before that he said, "Haven't you read what the God has spoken to you, saying: I am the God..."
he should've said: "Haven't you read what I have spoken to you, saying: I am the God..."
Mujahid

Dallas, TX

#172572 Apr 18, 2013
kandoor wrote:
Why did allah create shaytan?
The Final Victory

The idea of the final victory of the forces of righteousness, peace and justice over those of evil, oppression and tyranny, of the world-wide spread of the Islamic faith, the complete and all-round establishment of high human values, the formation of a utopian and an ideal society and lastly the accomplishment of this ideal at the hands of a holy and eminent personality called, according to the Islamic traditions, Mahdi is a belief which, of course with variations in details, is shared by all the Muslim sects and schools of thought.

Basically this is a Qur'anic concept and it is the holy Qur'an which in very clear terms, predicts:

1. The final victory of Islam.

It is He who has sent His messenger with the guidance and the religion of truth to make it prevail over every other religion. However much the disbelievers may dislike it.(Surah al-Tawbah, 9:33 and Surah As-Saff, 61:9)

2. The absolute supremacy of the good and the pious.

Indeed We have written in the Psalms after the Torah had been revealed: The righteous among My slaves shall inherit the earth".(Surah al-Anbia. 21:105)

3. The final collapse of the oppressors and the tyrants.

We willed to show favour to those who were persecuted in the earth and to make them leaders and masters. It was also Our will to give them power in the earth and to show Pharaoh, Haman and their hosts to experience from their victims what they feared most.(Surah al-Qasas, 28:5-6)

4. A bright and happy future for humanity.

Moses told his people to seek help from Allah and exercise patience. The earth belongs to Him and He has made it the heritage of whichever of His servants He chooses. The Final Victory is for the pious.(Surah al-A'raf 7:128)

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#172573 Apr 19, 2013
Alex123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Jobless pizza boy.
What are you on about?
SPEAK ENGLISH will you?
As expexted when someone poses a simple theological question, the schizoid father fraud mumble BS.

Location hidden

#172574 Apr 19, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, there was a flood like that numerous times when the glaciers melted.
Floods of that dimensions in that period? Prove it
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#172575 Apr 19, 2013
Mujahid wrote:
<quoted text>
The Final Victory
The idea of the final victory of the forces of righteousness, peace and justice over those of evil, oppression and tyranny, of the world-wide spread of the Islamic faith, the complete and all-round establishment of high human values, the formation of a utopian and an ideal society and lastly the accomplishment of this ideal at the hands of a holy and eminent personality called, according to the Islamic traditions, Mahdi is a belief which, of course with variations in details, is shared by all the Muslim sects and schools of thought.
Basically this is a Qur'anic concept and it is the holy Qur'an which in very clear terms, predicts:
1. The final victory of Islam.
It is He who has sent His messenger with the guidance and the religion of truth to make it prevail over every other religion. However much the disbelievers may dislike it.(Surah al-Tawbah, 9:33 and Surah As-Saff, 61:9)
2. The absolute supremacy of the good and the pious.
Indeed We have written in the Psalms after the Torah had been revealed: The righteous among My slaves shall inherit the earth".(Surah al-Anbia. 21:105)
3. The final collapse of the oppressors and the tyrants.
We willed to show favour to those who were persecuted in the earth and to make them leaders and masters. It was also Our will to give them power in the earth and to show Pharaoh, Haman and their hosts to experience from their victims what they feared most.(Surah al-Qasas, 28:5-6)
4. A bright and happy future for humanity.
Moses told his people to seek help from Allah and exercise patience. The earth belongs to Him and He has made it the heritage of whichever of His servants He chooses. The Final Victory is for the pious.(Surah al-A'raf 7:128)
rabbee: the lie and the deception against G-D, still here in TheTorah. can never be considered as holy, just because the evil, the wicked and the vain say so. it is still not TheG-D, WHO Said it so.

Location hidden

#172576 Apr 19, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
And the story of Gilgamesh. And the stories of the Mayan flood in Central America. And the stories of the Indian flood. And the Sumerian flood myth found in the Deluge tablet was the epic of Ziusudra. I could go on but I think you get the point. How did the same story get between the Middle east and the Americas?
It's not the same story but similar story and I already answered you for that.

If the story of great flood is real, then it means we come from Noah and his three sons, right? Noah was a Middle Eastern and lived between 4000-5000 years ago more or less. According to genetic our first common ancestors lived around 90,000 years ago and was african, not Middle Eastern.

Enough this to blast your myth, though there are more things to say, and not all of them require Science but common sense.

Location hidden

#172577 Apr 19, 2013
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: well then do not worry about the deluvian that has forever happened before. and concentrate, on it happening again, about a thousand years from now. and think of ways of convincing G-D, to change how THEY Tell this story. to this whole world of disbelief, of being all physically at least here in IT again.
cause as long as we keep on making, all the same old idolatrous mistakes. then G-D is going to keep on giving us, the same old story as it is written to this whole rebellious world. and as for as many times, as i have been returned here in TheSame Old Story again. G-D has not had to of, changed any of it yet. all the same mistakes, always result in the same story over and over, again and again.
I can't convince god, if the entire humanity sins heavily.

And this time who will play the part of Noah?

By the way if the story is always happening and repeating itself again it means that Adam has to die first, and then there will be the flood. As far as you are alive no flood.

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#172578 Apr 19, 2013
Mahmood wrote:
<quoted text>
Because its a myth that has been told and re-told many times over throughout the centuries with some adjustments here and there. The Bible claims that the Ark landed somewhere in Ararat, and the Koran says it ended up in in Mt Judi. I say both of them are faill of shit right up to their god damn nose. If you want to beiieve it, then good luck to you.....might as well believe in Robin Hood existed.

What I dont understand is how you theologians accept such bunkum without crtical investigation? Religion is the ultimate hypnosis, the art of convincing people of a fantasy that they believe all their lives.
The knowledge of the distant past came through generations over many centuris, neither from history nor from the historians. History and historians came very late.

Judiyye can also mean a high point. Qur'aan does not name it as Mount judiyye.

Yes, why not? Robin Hood might have existed. May be people did not know his real name.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bloomfield woman behind Ten Commandments monume... Oct 10 Liam R 3
Wiccan Arrested on Child Rape Charges (Apr '10) Oct 9 Lee County NC 46
I...(gulp) am a Pagan Agnostic Taoist Sep 28 Ol Fuddy Duddy 2
Respecting belief: why should you? And why shou... Sep '14 thetruth 21
Pagan caught performing naked ritual with teena... (Nov '12) Sep '14 Kathwynn 14
Who exactly was Gjoub, and should I trust him? (Mar '09) Sep '14 Kathwynn 503
SHADOW PEOPLE... i need help (May '07) Aug '14 Only1Likeme212 347

Pagan/Wiccan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE