Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 256611 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#172647 Apr 20, 2013
Mahmood wrote:
AL-TAQIYA - THE ART OF LYING AND DECEIVING IN ISLAM:
Al-Taqiya – the Islamic art of lying and deceiving non-Muslims in the cause of Islam – is an age-old Islamic practice, used since the days of Prophet Muhammad. Despite being widely discussed Muslims continue to practice Taqiya even in explaining what Taqiya is. Here’s a sample of Islamic texts (Koran, Hadith and Sharia Law) that will make the concept of Al-Taqiya in Islam crystal clear once more:
Taqiya In Koran:

2) 3:28 permits pretending friendship with infidels:“Let not believers take disbelievers as allies rather than believers. And whoever [of you] does that has nothing with Allah, except when taking precaution against them in prudence. And Allah warns you of Himself, and to Allah is the [final] destination.”
That is a great verse and you can see clearly that it warns me of people like you, Shamma and some other polemicists, who can never be the true friends of Muslims.

Imagine, if the prophet and his companions had trusted the pagan Meccans and others, who were against Islam and the Muslims.

That is a good piece of advice. It tells us to exercise care and not to trust folks like you.

You can never be our sincere friends.

So, what Taqaiyyah do you find in that bold instruction? There is no sweet talk, the message is loud and clear.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#172648 Apr 20, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you admit that Jesus was a Nut? lol!
You are a disgrace to the human race.
General Relativity

Hurricane, WV

#172650 Apr 20, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Critics of Islam are idiots. Now, if you are not one of them, then please tell me how many apostates have been killed in Muslim countries over, say, the last ten years and provide a list.
After that you can relax.
Videos Documenting Persecution of Ex-Muslims

http://wikiislam.net/wiki/Islam_and_Apostasy#...
bmz

Location hidden

#172651 Apr 20, 2013
Mahmood wrote:
Al-Taqiya – the Islamic art of lying and deceiving non-Muslims in the cause of Islam – is an age-old Islamic practice, used since the days of Prophet Muhammad. Despite being widely discussed Muslims continue to practice Taqiya even in explaining what Taqiya is. Here’s a sample of Islamic texts (Koran, Hadith and Sharia Law) that will make the concept of Al-Taqiya in Islam crystal clear once more:

Taqiya In Koran:

3) 9:03 permits oath-breaking under favorable situation:“And an announcement from Allah and His Messenger, to the people (assembled) on the day of the Great Pilgrimage,- that Allah and His Messenger dissolve (treaty) obligations with the Pagans…”
No Taqaiyyah here. This is an open declaration and a clear warning. All treaties with the Kafirs were declared null and void because they had broken all the treaties.

That is why they were given four months notice period to mend. How can such a loud announcement be considered Taqaiyyah.

Mahmood, I am surprised at your lack of comprehension.

Location hidden

#172652 Apr 20, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
That was truly written like a perfect Internet Junkie.
First, the word Taqaiyyah cannot be found in Qur'aan.
It is of Persian origin. Being an ex-Iranian and an ex-Shia Muslim, you should know Taqaiyyah better than Muslims. lol!
What Taqaiyyah do you see in 2:225? Where does it say that you are allowed to make false oath?
For example, you get angry with your friend and blurt out, "I swear I will not talk to you again", but after a few days, you start talking. You had never sworn that from the bottom of your heart. So, you will not be taken to task. That was unintentional.
However, if you invoke Allah's name on a deal or swore an oath but did not honour it, then surely you will be taken to task.
I hope you understand now, Taqaiyyah master.
I do understand Tagaiyyah, you are an Islam example of it.
You express it every day on this thread.
Muslims are a disgrace to the human race.
bmz

Location hidden

#172653 Apr 20, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>You are a disgrace to the human race.
No. How can you say that, shameless fool?

It is your Trinity or the triune God that is a disgrace to humanity and the LORD Almighty God.

Location hidden

#172654 Apr 20, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Critics of Islam are idiots. Now, if you are not one of them, then please tell me how many apostates have been killed in Muslim countries over, say, the last ten years and provide a list.
After that you can relax.
Persecution of Ex-Muslims by Country:

Afghanistan • Algeria • Australia • Austria • Bangladesh • Cameroon • Canada • Chad • Comoros Islands • Denmark • Egypt • Ethiopia • France • Germany • Ghana • Greece • India • Indonesia • Iran • Iraq • Italy • Jordan • Kenya • Kosovo • Kuwait • Kyrgyzstan • Libya • Malaysia • Maldives • Morocco • Netherlands • Nigeria • Norway • Oman • Pakistan • Palestinian Authority area • Philippines • Saudi Arabia • Somalia • Spain • Sudan • Sweden • Tanzania • Tunisia • Turkey • Turkmenistan • Uganda • United Kingdom • United States • Uzbekistan • Yemen

Islam is the only major world religion that does not allow its followers the freedom to change faith. According to Shari'ah laws (extracted from the Qur'an and Sunnah), apostates of Islam must be sentenced to death. This has led to ex-Muslims often being persecuted, abused and killed. This treatment of apostates is not simply down to the issue of state-enforced religion as some may suggest. As you will find out on this page, the violence or threats of violence against apostates in the Muslim world usually derives not from government authorities but from family members and individuals from the Islamic communities themselves, who operate very often with impunity from the government. This point is further emphasised by the persecution and murder of ex-Muslims which has now become evident in many Western non-Muslim societies
bmz

Location hidden

#172655 Apr 20, 2013
Mahmood wrote:

Taqiya In Koran:

Also verse 66:2:“Allah has already ordained for you,(O men), the dissolution of your oaths (in some cases): and Allah is your Protector, and He is Full of Knowledge and Wisdom.”
Another stupid cherry-picking!

In my post #172646, I had written:

"That was truly written like a perfect Internet Junkie.

First, the word Taqaiyyah cannot be found in Qur'aan.

It is of Persian origin. Being an ex-Iranian and an ex-Shia Muslim, you should know Taqaiyyah better than Muslims. lol!

What Taqaiyyah do you see in 2:225? Where does it say that you are allowed to make false oath?

For example, you get angry with your friend and blurt out, "I swear I will not talk to you again", but after a few days, you start talking. You had never sworn that from the bottom of your heart. So, you will not be taken to task. That was unintentional.

However, if you invoke Allah's name on a deal or swore an oath but did not honour it, then surely you will be taken to task.

I hope you understand now, Taqaiyyah master."

I will explain 66:2 in a rude way. Hope you don't mind but I am sure you will understand very easily.

Earlier I had written and given this example:

"For example, you get angry with your friend and blurt out, "I swear I will not talk to you again", but after a few days, you start talking. You had never sworn that from the bottom of your heart. So, you will not be taken to task. That was unintentional. "

Now imagine, you get angry with your wife and in a fit of anger and rage, blurt out, "I swear I will not fuck you again", but after a few days, you forget what you said and fuck her.

You had never invoked God's name and had not sworn that from the bottom of your heart. So, you will not be taken to task. That was unintentional.

So, what Taqaiyyah do you see in there?
bmz

Location hidden

#172656 Apr 20, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>
Persecution of Ex-Muslims by Country:
Afghanistan • Algeria • Australia • Austria • Bangladesh • Cameroon • Canada • Chad • Comoros Islands • Denmark • Egypt • Ethiopia • France • Germany • Ghana • Greece • India • Indonesia • Iran • Iraq • Italy • Jordan • Kenya • Kosovo • Kuwait • Kyrgyzstan • Libya • Malaysia • Maldives • Morocco • Netherlands • Nigeria • Norway • Oman • Pakistan • Palestinian Authority area • Philippines • Saudi Arabia • Somalia • Spain • Sudan • Sweden • Tanzania • Tunisia • Turkey • Turkmenistan • Uganda • United Kingdom • United States • Uzbekistan • Yemen
Islam is the only major world religion that does not allow its followers the freedom to change faith. According to Shari'ah laws (extracted from the Qur'an and Sunnah), apostates of Islam must be sentenced to death. This has led to ex-Muslims often being persecuted, abused and killed. This treatment of apostates is not simply down to the issue of state-enforced religion as some may suggest. As you will find out on this page, the violence or threats of violence against apostates in the Muslim world usually derives not from government authorities but from family members and individuals from the Islamic communities themselves, who operate very often with impunity from the government. This point is further emphasised by the persecution and murder of ex-Muslims which has now become evident in many Western non-Muslim societies
Read my post again, incompetent fool!

This is what I wrote:

"Critics of Islam are idiots.

Now, if you are not one of them, then please tell me how many apostates have been killed in Muslim countries over, say, the last ten years and provide a list.

After that you can relax."

And you come up with names of countries, idiot! Give me statistics on the number of apostates killed and the names of countries that they were killed in.
bmz

Location hidden

#172657 Apr 20, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>I do understand Tagaiyyah, you are an Islam example of it.
The best example of Taqaiyyah is Christianity.

And this is an extreme example from the Taqaiyyah Master Tactician, Paul:

"Though I am free and belong to no one, I have made myself a slave to everyone, to win as many as possible.

To the Jews I became like a Jew, to win the Jews.

To those under the law I became like one under the law (though I myself am not under the law), so as to win those under the law.

To those not having the law I became like one not having the law (though I am not free from God’s law but am under Christ’s law), so as to win those not having the law. 22 To the weak I became weak, to win the weak.

I have become all things to all people so that by all possible means I might save some. I do all this for the sake of the gospel, that I may share in its blessings."

This is the best example of taqaiyyah and hypocrisy.

Location hidden

#172658 Apr 20, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Read my post again, incompetent fool!
This is what I wrote:
"Critics of Islam are idiots.
Now, if you are not one of them, then please tell me how many apostates have been killed in Muslim countries over, say, the last ten years and provide a list.
After that you can relax."
And you come up with names of countries, idiot! Give me statistics on the number of apostates killed and the names of countries that they were killed in.
You are a disgrace to the human race.
You didn't read that post.
The number of murderer's committed against Muslims commit apostasy is to large to list.
You are a Muslim scum bag, a disgrace to the human.
You falsely express the religion of Islam as being in perfect harmony with the human race.
While the evidence against the religion of Muslims is overwhelming that it is a conspiracy religion against the human race.
Mahmood

Schomberg, Canada

#172659 Apr 20, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
That is a great verse and you can see clearly that it warns me of people like you, Shamma and some other polemicists, who can never be the true friends of Muslims.
Imagine, if the prophet and his companions had trusted the pagan Meccans and others, who were against Islam and the Muslims.
That is a good piece of advice. It tells us to exercise care and not to trust folks like you.
You can never be our sincere friends.
So, what Taqaiyyah do you find in that bold instruction? There is no sweet talk, the message is loud and clear.
A lot of things are not in the Koran - Coffee and Tobacco to name a few. For the most part, Sharia law is man made.

Who said I can never be true friends with muslims? My family are all muslims even though our views differ on religion.

Islam was a doctrine orignally designed for 7th century pagan Arabs and not for the likes of you and I. You and I are both circumcised Hindu and Zoroastrian.
bmz

Location hidden

#172660 Apr 20, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>You are a disgrace to the human race.
You didn't read that post.
The number of murderer's committed against Muslims commit apostasy is to large to list.
You are a Muslim scum bag, a disgrace to the human.
You falsely express the religion of Islam as being in perfect harmony with the human race.
While the evidence against the religion of Muslims is overwhelming that it is a conspiracy religion against the human race.
You must read my post #172653 again.

" No. How can you say that, shameless fool?

It is your Trinity or the triune God that is a disgrace to humanity and the LORD Almighty God.

And please include the Church too. Thanks

Location hidden

#172661 Apr 20, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
My Trinity don't kill anyone.
You are a scum bag Muslim that preaches evil.
Islam is an evil conspiracy against the humanity of the human race.
Your Muslim mind is twisted and perverted.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#172662 Apr 20, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
No. How can you say that, shameless fool?
rabbee: subtle talking critters, trying to call themselves humanity. it take more than being a talking critter, to be called human by G-D. and i do believe this whole world, is pretty much a total disgrace to G-D here in TheStory of ThisPhysical Creation again. with G-D Mercifully giving three chances with all of you, and your grandmother of all agains. and you have all struck out three times, so miserably with your not being here in TheTorah Happening. don't tell me any of you are smart, who can't figure out what Story we are all here in from TheG-D of Only TheTorah.
bmz

Location hidden

#172663 Apr 20, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>My Trinity don't kill anyone.
You are a scum bag Muslim that preaches evil.
Islam is an evil conspiracy against the humanity of the human race.
Your Muslim mind is twisted and perverted.
My point was:

Trinity is Horse Shit! Tell me who were the scumbags, who came up with Trinity?

Jesus is not on record fro talking about the unholy Horse shit Trinity. Right? So, who started that unholy Filth?
bmz

Location hidden

#172664 Apr 20, 2013
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: subtle talking critters, trying to call themselves humanity. it take more than being a talking critter, to be called human by G-D. and i do believe this whole world, is pretty much a total disgrace to G-D here in TheStory of ThisPhysical Creation again. with G-D Mercifully giving three chances with all of you, and your grandmother of all agains. and you have all struck out three times, so miserably with your not being here in TheTorah Happening. don't tell me any of you are smart, who can't figure out what Story we are all here in from TheG-D of Only TheTorah.
Rabbee, I am in your world of theTorah but Shamma is definitely not in theTorah.

G-d should not give any chance to trinitarian Christians. They are pagans, Rabbee.

I don't know who were the subtle beasts of the Greek fields, who came up with the absurdity Trinity.
bmz

Location hidden

#172665 Apr 20, 2013
Shamma wrote:
I do understand Tagaiyyah, you are an Islam example of it.
You could not even spell the word in transliterated English.

Fool, it is Taqaiyyah.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#172666 Apr 20, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Rabbee, I am in your world of theTorah but Shamma is definitely not in theTorah.
G-d should not give any chance to trinitarian Christians. They are pagans, Rabbee.
I don't know who were the subtle beasts of the Greek fields, who came up with the absurdity Trinity.
rabbee: well if G-D did not give, any of us a chance. then none of us would be here today. we would all be, crispy critter bygone history by now.

and so does this mean, you have forsaken the quran in favor of only TheTorah and TheG-D WHO is still giving it?

since i would not necessarily rule out, the possibility of FATHER-MOTHER-OUR BABY just yet. as i am sure than none of you, really knows how this works yet.

Location hidden

#172668 Apr 20, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
You could not even spell the word in transliterated English.
Fool, it is Taqaiyyah.
What ever the correct spelling is, you are an example of the evil of it.
Incorrect spelling does not kill anyone, but Muslim do commit murder over their false hood teachings in the Quran.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Speaking of religion: Pagans stir a fuss in Beebe (Jun '14) Feb 28 guest 119
News Looking for a Pagan community in Kentucky? (Mar '12) Feb 27 Not a modern Chri... 15
News Man wins OK to wear goat horns in driver's lice... Feb 26 stalk this 19
News The war on Christmas (Dec '10) Feb '17 Eagle 12 4,947
omens of dead animals (Aug '08) Feb '17 Nicole Orsak 117
ecoven on Facebook. secret group free classes a... (Apr '14) Feb '17 Kcreoke 2
News 'Everyone will be Muslim because of our stupidi... Jan '17 Rabbeen Al Jihad 20
More from around the web