Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Brussels Journal

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Comments (Page 8,072)

Showing posts 161,421 - 161,440 of199,407
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
John

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

Listen muztards, a criminal like MooHamMad is not a prophet.
A raping, murdering, child molesting, thieving pig like mad mo is not a prophet.
This is self evident.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

look wrote:
Where is there any proof that the so-called "gospel of Barnabas" is inspired, or even truth?
How would any of you even know who Barnabas was if you had not heard of the already accepted writings of Paul? Where would any credibility to the name Barnabas come from for you?
Where is the proof that "these four Gospels were inspired"?

The proofs you will provide for these Gospels, shall suffice for GOB also.

I know of who this Barnabas was, by reading the Book of Acts. It is strange that you do not recognize him.

It was Barnabas who introduced Paul to other Apostles, if he was not there, may be Paul would not have got recognition in the Inner Circle of Earliest Christianity.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
I know of who this Barnabas was, by reading the Book of Acts. It is strange that you do not recognize him.
It was Barnabas who introduced Paul to other Apostles, if he was not there, may be Paul would not have got recognition in the Inner Circle of Earliest Christianity.
You ask MUQ, where is proof that the Gospels are the inspired works of God?
One can tell by the transformation on the life of those that accept Jesus Christ as their Savior.

The mind of a Christian is the mind of Jesus, while the mind of Muslims is the mind of Muhammad.

There is a big difference between the moral thinking of Christians and the moral thinking of Muslims.

The Muslim seeks after an apparent good which is not a good at all, while a Christian seeks after the real good in life.
Asif Iqbal

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

Ha ha wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr Truth, you are making Allah a human by saying that he has a son
Caste System - Religion
In ancient India Brahmins had developed a social system in which people
were divided into separate close communities known as caste.
The origin of the caste system affected the whole Indian society.
Caste determines man's marriage, social circle, profession and Wealth
This Cast and religion is to control large amount of people, they belive there should be some regulating and monitoring system which people does follow automatically without being knowing.

Sati Practice
Sati is described asa Hindu custom inIndia in which
thewidow was burnt toashes on her deadhusband's pyre.

Child Marriage
Marrying a youngchild (generallydefined as below
theage of fifteen) to anadult is describedas
child marrigae. Inpractice, it is almostalways
a young girlmarried to a man.

Dowry
Dowry or Dahej isthe payment in cashor/and kind
by thebride's family to thebridegroom' s familyalong
with thegiving away of thebride in Indianmarriage .
Asif Iqbal

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

jimmie c boswell wrote:
well it is true, that calling HaShem G-D anything other than what is given in TheTorah, is the forbidden art of witchraft of altering TheTorah. and there is no allah name mentioned in TheTorah. and you cannot even call YHVH, yaweh cause that is not how YeHOO VHee (Redemption is HE And SHE is pronounced. this according to TheOUR IMAGE of G-D, always given to Adam in the first comming of Adam. and not revealed unto always the second of adam here in always TheTorah, from TheG-D of Only and Always TheTorah is unceasingly now. and TheG-D of Only TheTorah does not give the koran to Moshe. shalomcha vshalomech???,?...
These are some of the other Evils which kills the society…….

Untouchability :(The fifth class in the Indian caste system which was not taken in count. These are the people in the ancient time are those who do not fit in to Four category of cast Brahman, Kshatriya, Vaishanav and Shudra. These people are Untouchables because they donot fit in four category of society and they do dirty jobs for there living like sweeping, and scavenging (which sometimes involves handling dead bodies)
MUQ

Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>You ask MUQ, where is proof that the Gospels are the inspired works of God?
One can tell by the transformation on the life of those that accept Jesus Christ as their Savior.
The mind of a Christian is the mind of Jesus, while the mind of Muslims is the mind of Muhammad.
There is a big difference between the moral thinking of Christians and the moral thinking of Muslims.
The Muslim seeks after an apparent good which is not a good at all, while a Christian seeks after the real good in life.
These "proofs" are those of a sick mind and no proofs at all.

Go to Hindu sites and they also claim the same things.

The proofs should come from scripture and not "what these deranged followers feel"?

First you should bring proofs that any of the Gospel writers claimed that they are writing under inspiration. If the writers did not make that claim, what right you people have to make that claim.

Then you have to prove that St. Paul's teachings are same as those Of Jesus'....because he never met Jesus, so how could he pass on his teachings as those of Jesus.

My brother you are on very thin ice and you have to do a lot of explaining to do to Jesus, when he asks you "Where did I say that St. Paul is my apostle"?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
These "proofs" are those of a sick mind and no proofs at all.
Go to Hindu sites and they also claim the same things.
The proofs should come from scripture and not "what these deranged followers feel"?
First you should bring proofs that any of the Gospel writers claimed that they are writing under inspiration. If the writers did not make that claim, what right you people have to make that claim.
Then you have to prove that St. Paul's teachings are same as those Of Jesus'....because he never met Jesus, so how could he pass on his teachings as those of Jesus.
My brother you are on very thin ice and you have to do a lot of explaining to do to Jesus, when he asks you "Where did I say that St. Paul is my apostle"?
O I laugh in your face face MUQ, the evidence is in the life of the Apostles compared to Muhammad.
The Apostles expressed the love of God, Muhammad expressed the wrath of his rejection towards those that rejected Muhammad.
And Muslims have continued to spread Muhammad's wrath against non-Muslims.
Islam is not about God MUQ, Islam is about Muhammad and Muslims quest for power in the world.
What is Sharia law MUQ?
Sharia law is about power and control over Gods gift of freedom of life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

Sharia law is from the bowels of Satan.
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

look wrote:
Where is there any proof that the so-called "gospel of Barnabas" is inspired, or even truth?

How would any of you even know who Barnabas was if you had not heard of the already accepted writings of Paul? Where would any credibility to the name Barnabas come from for you?
Look, not a single gospel is inspired. We don't even know who wrote Mark, Matthew, Luke and John.

None is credible but GOB sounds better than the four gospels.
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

uhuh wrote:
on christian "apocrypha",

"There may be some truth in those books, mixed with errors." - Augustine

"I you wish to read those books, realize that it requires great skill to look for gold in the mud." - Jerome
Thanks for that, uhuh.

And a thousand years plus a few centuries, Thomas Jefferson wrote:

"The whole history of these books (i.e. the Gospels) is so defective and doubtful that it seems vain to attempt minute enquiry into it:

and such tricks have been played with their text, and with the texts of other books relating to them, that we have a right, from that cause, to entertain much doubt what parts of them are genuine.

In the New Testament there is internal evidence that parts of it have proceeded from an extraordinary man; and that other parts are of the fabric of very inferior minds.

It is as easy to separate those parts, as to pick out diamonds from dunghills."
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

uhuh wrote:
the verses immediately before and after Quran 32:13,

12 If only you could see the sinners (on judgment day) when they bow their heads before their Lord: "Our Lord, we have now seen and heard. Please send us back (to the world), we promise to do good, for now we believe!"
13 If We had so willed, We could have given every soul its guidance, but My Word will come true that I shall fill Jahannam with jinn and men together.
14 Taste the consequences of your ignoring this day. Taste eternal retribution in return for your own works.
Thanks for bringing that up.

The polemicists do not know how to read Qur'aan, because they are used to reading 1-2 liner cherry-picked verses. Even many Christians do not know how to read and understand their own gospels, which are incoherent and not reliable.

I have written on this subject before. What happens is this:

Allah tries to guide but once Allah knows a particular rebel will not believe at all, then Allah lets him go his way. Allah does not force anyone to believe.

That is why Qur'aan says, "There shall be no compulsion in religion".

If Allah had really willed, then there would have no Godless freaks.

Salaams, uhuh
BMZ

bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>You ask MUQ, where is proof that the Gospels are the inspired works of God?
Shamma, you are a clown.

WE do not see any transformation in your life. You are getting worse.

According to you, the mind of a Christian is the mind of Jesus, so I believe that I am 100% right in saying that Jesus' mind is the mind of Shamma. Right?

Now, that puts Jesus in a very different class. I mean in your class.
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>

That was a great post, MUQ.

Salaams
BMZ

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Shamma, you are a clown.
WE do not see any transformation in your life. You are getting worse.
According to you, the mind of a Christian is the mind of Jesus, so I believe that I am 100% right in saying that Jesus' mind is the mind of Shamma. Right?
That's right.
I don't advocate the unjust killing of anyone, but Muslims do unjustly kill those that reject Muhammad as a prophet from God.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>O I laugh in your face face MUQ, the evidence is in the life of the Apostles compared to Muhammad.
The Apostles expressed the love of God, Muhammad expressed the wrath of his rejection towards those that rejected Muhammad.
And Muslims have continued to spread Muhammad's wrath against non-Muslims.
Islam is not about God MUQ, Islam is about Muhammad and Muslims quest for power in the world.
What is Sharia law MUQ?
Sharia law is about power and control over Gods gift of freedom of life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.
Sharia law is from the bowels of Satan.
What you can do is to laugh or to cry.

And if you are a true persons, you should cry. Because most of the things you believe in are not taught by Jesus at all. be it Trinity, or Divinity of Jesus and His dieing for sins of all humans and original sin....none of this was taught by Jesus but by St. Paul, who did not meet Jesus.

But you turn you cry to laugh at us, when we point the truth of matter to you.

And then you turn on and start verbal attack on our prophet, without any proofs whatsoever.

Shariah law is same as the Laws of Torah, but with major updates. All the matters which were of temporary nature and transitory period, were modified and replaced with new laws that shall be enforce till the last day.

So you should really cry and not laugh at your stupidity.
John

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

Hey muztards, the verses in the oldest fragments of your koran don't match the modern verses.
http://www.islam-watch.org/index.php...
LOL.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
What you can do is to laugh or to cry.
And if you are a true persons, you should cry. Because most of the things you believe in are not taught by Jesus at all. be it Trinity, or Divinity of Jesus and His dieing for sins of all humans and original sin....none of this was taught by Jesus but by St. Paul, who did not meet Jesus.
But you turn you cry to laugh at us, when we point the truth of matter to you.
And then you turn on and start verbal attack on our prophet, without any proofs whatsoever.
Shariah law is same as the Laws of Torah, but with major updates. All the matters which were of temporary nature and transitory period, were modified and replaced with new laws that shall be enforce till the last day.
So you should really cry and not laugh at your stupidity.
You are uneducated on Scripture in the Bible.
Sharia law violates God command that women are equal to man.

"So The Lord God caused the man to fall into a deep sleep; and while he was sleeping, He took one of the man's ribs [also translated took part of the man's side] and closed up the place with flesh. Then The Lord God made a woman from the rib He had taken out of the man, and He brought her to the man. The man said, "This is now bone of my bones and flesh of my flesh; she shall be called 'woman,' for she was taken out of man." For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and they will become one flesh." (Genesis 2:21-24)
God did not pronounce women to be less equal to man when God created Eve from Adam's rib.

Matthew 5:43-48 ESV / 35 helpful votes
“You have heard that it was said,‘You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ But I say to you, Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, so that you may be sons of your Father who is in heaven. For he makes his sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust. For if you love those who love you, what reward do you have? Do not even the tax collectors do the same? And if you greet only your brothers, what more are you doing than others? Do not even the Gentiles do the same?...
Jesus in that above scripture refers that we should love one another rather then fight for his cause.

The Bible makes the direct claim that Jesus is the Son of God.1 Many others, including the disciples,2 a Roman Centurion,3 angels,4 demons5, John the Baptist,6 Martha,7 Saul (Paul),8 and the Ethiopian Eunich9 make the same claim. Others said that Jesus Himself made the claim to be the Son of God.10 The gospel accounts also indicate that Jesus Himself made the statement or acknowledged that He was the Son of God many times.11

The title Son of God, does not denote second class status. No other prophet ever called himself the Son of God. The Jewish leaders of the time knew exactly what this title implied - that Jesus was claiming to be God Himself:

For this cause therefore the Jews were seeking all the more to kill Him, because He not only was breaking the Sabbath, but also was calling God His own Father, making Himself equal with God.(John 5:18)

Claiming to be the Son of God also conferred the title of Messiah or the anointed One. Psalm 2 talks about the Messiah (mashiach), whom it says is God's Son.12 This great messianic Psalm warns the reader to do homage to the Son and take refuge in Him,13 since He will rule the nations and judge the earth.14 The Sibylline Oracles make it clear that the Son of God is God Himself:

So you see MUQ, Muhammad disobey Goods commands.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

MUQ Correction:
So you see MUQ, Muhammad disobeyed Gods command.
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>That's right.
I don't advocate the unjust killing of anyone, but Muslims do unjustly kill those that reject Muhammad as a prophet from God.
I was not discussing killing by Christians or Muslims. I wrote this:

We do not see any transformation in your life. You are getting worse.

bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>
You are uneducated on Scripture in the Bible.
Sharia law violates God command that women are equal to man.
"So The Lord God caused the man to fall into a deep sleep; and while he was sleeping, He took one of the man's ribs [also translated took part of the man's side] and closed up the place with flesh. Then The Lord God made a woman from the rib He had taken out of the man, and He brought her to the man. The man said, "This is now bone of my bones and flesh of my flesh; she shall be called 'woman,' for she was taken out of man." For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and they will become one flesh." (Genesis 2:21-24)
God did not pronounce women to be less equal to man when God created Eve from Adam's rib."
Then came in Paul and wrote in 1Corinthians: "34 Women should remain silent in the churches. They are not allowed to speak, but must be in submission, as the law says. 35 If they want to inquire about something, they should ask their own husbands at home; for it is disgraceful for a woman to speak in the church. "

Equality of women by Paul? My foot!
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

Shamma wrote:
“You have heard that it was said,‘You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ "
Another lie and forgery in Matthew.

We have heard but when and where it was said? Quote the Scripture!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 161,421 - 161,440 of199,407
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••