Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Brussels Journal

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Comments (Page 8,066)

Showing posts 161,301 - 161,320 of193,556
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>I am nit Skeptic.
But you your self said that I am Skeptic and what I posted was to show tou that I know the difference and only use pasted responses to give a clear point of view on the subject matter.
In an single post I gave my point of view on Pantheism, and Panentheism.
If you aren't Skeptic then there is no reason for you to answer me back, because you are not him, right?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Funny thing is that even Skeptic denied to be THINK, and claimed to be his son, nevertheless no one was fooled back then... LOL

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Greece - Language, Culture and Doing Business Etiquette
Facts and Statistics
Location: Southern Europe, bordering Albania 282 km, Bulgaria 494 km, Turkey 206 km, The
Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia 246 km
Capital: Athens
Climate: mostly mountains with ranges extending into the sea as peninsulas or chains of islands
Population: 10,647,529 (July 2004 est.)
Ethnic Make-up: Greek 98%, other 2%
Don't make a fool of yourself. Greece is the name of the nation, whereas Greek is the adjective. You can't use them as they are the same thing.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

Alex123 WM wrote:
Was Mussolini Christian?
What was his connection with Vatican and the Vatican State?
Let's not make any mistake.
I AM talking about morons who "think/thought" they were Christians while committing the atrocities, just the same as morons from other religions who "think" that they are muslim, jew, hindu, buddhist etc.
Mussolini a Christian? LOL

He was atheist. When he was little his mother tried to educate him into RCC but she failed and since young he became atheist. So he didn't think to be Christians while doing what he did, nor he was thinking to be atheist while he was doing what he did.

Regardless his belief background he did what he did because of his thinking, the same goes for Hitler.

You can blame religious people when they use their religion as means to incite or make violence.

If Usain Bolt kill someone who insulted him I don't blame his religion, or athletic. That's silly.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, Rabbee
No, I will never disclose your identity and I will keep your identity a secret. I don't want taht murderer to go after you.
Wasn't her name Chaooah? Has she changed her name?
Salaams, Rabbee
BMZ
rabbee: chaooah is a title i gave to the woman, not her worldly name. it is eevreet, and it means broad birth, wide birth or all birth. because she is the mother, of all on earth. her worldly name is sarah carney, and she is considered to be dangerously irish. so her worldly name is not eve either, as verified by TheTorah Scroll.

and the chances are that adam will never even meet, with a woman by the name of eve. unless this world, quits telling that mythological lie.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Rabbee,
I don't want to sound like Judas in John 14:22 but Rabbee, how is it You're going to reveal Yourself to me and not to the world?
rabbee: by like internet lightning, from east to west you are being informed. since G-D told me, about this internet before it ever existed again.

but i suppose with G-D, takes off for the day of rest. could be fairly dramatic, when THEY come to visit me and the woman appointed as chaooah. and put the both of us, in charge of all physical totality again.

but since we do not yet, know if G-D is going to appoint the same woman sarah faye ann carney again. as the the grandmother of all, we won't know exactly for sure who HaMosheeach actually is. since this is dependant on the specific woman, HaShem G-D gives me with.
Alex123 WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
He was atheist. When he was little his mother tried to educate him into RCC but she failed and since young he became atheist. So he didn't think to be Christians while doing what he did, nor he was thinking to be atheist while he was doing what he did.
Regardless his belief background he did what he did because of his thinking, the same goes for Hitler.
You can blame religious people when they use their religion as means to incite or make violence.
If Usain Bolt kill someone who insulted him I don't blame his religion, or athletic. That's silly.
We know all that but...to carry a whip imitating Jesus is a bit too much for hitler!
So..........
Hitler was an Atheist?
Mussolini was an Atheist?

The two of the worst people on planet earth were Atheists?

I am not looking for a list of "religious" people...who are nutcases..because they are likely to be Atheists who use religion as an excuse.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Alex123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello dear HughBe, how are you?
You have raised some thought provoking questions.
To be fair we are dealing with the lies and misinformation that are being pumped by the likes of Skeptic and that lowlife "john" from the island of convicts, who do no great service to Christianity.
You know when I say "christians", I am talking about the bigoted ignorant superstitious morons and not the decent Christian folks who go about their day to day affairs like the rest of decent humans.
I hope that I am fair when it comes to criticising "muslims", "jews" "hindus" who behave like skeptic or "john".
I am not a supporter of "muslims" who blame america/israel if their toilet doesn't flush!! They need to first clean up their own act.
How can I support a corrupt leader of muslim country who never hesitated to enjoy the nation's stolen wealth with "foreigners", if he uses his fake "muslim" card, when the chips are down?
We know america is not the fairest of countries, but I care for that country and its people enough to be able to challenge the policitians and lobbies.
What is the alternative? To be controlled by North korea or Russia? The answer is NO way!
What I mentioned about Hitler and Mussolini cannot be buried as "past" deeds, when people like skeptic and john are still promoting the same disgusting ideas, but the intended victims are now muslims instead of Jews.
You know my opinion about the books that have been edited/corrected to give oneself more importance than others, but that is not the fault of the followers.
Many are dealing with the deceitful "holy" hierarchy by refusing to attend places or worship or by not adhering to the discriminatory "rules".
Whether Hitler was Jewish and/or African by race makes no difference when judging him for his cruel, bigoted, evil and warped behaviour that arises from his understanding of the "holy" bible.
Peace.
Alex---Hello dear HughBe, how are you?

HughBe--- I'm fine and thanks for asking, Alex.

Alex---To be fair we are dealing with the lies and misinformation that are being pumped by the likes of Skeptic and that lowlife "john" from the island of convicts, who do no great service to Christianity.

HughBe--- Irrespective of source, LIES must be condemned.

Alex--We know america is not the fairest of countries..

HughBe--- agree

Alex---What is the alternative? To be controlled by North korea or Russia? The answer is NO way!

HughBe--- FREEDOM from ALL of them. Over 40 years ago JFK a former American President WARNED that there is a very GRAVE DANGER that some would use the excuse that there is a NEED for increased security TO censor, INTIMIDATE, stifle DISSENT etc. Pay attention to his words i.e. "RUTHLESS conspiracy"

Those who have an ear to ear let them hear.

How has the WORLD changed since 9/11? What is the reason for the change? Is it the need for increased SECURITY as JFK said?

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Alex---What I mentioned about Hitler and Mussolini cannot be buried as "past" deeds, when people like skeptic and john are still promoting the same disgusting ideas...

HughBe--- EVIL must be condemned.

Alex--You know my opinion about the books that have been edited/corrected to give oneself more importance than others, but that is not the fault of the followers.

HughBe--- The followers could try the art of THINKING. Followers boast of many Nobel Prizes etc so where is their excuses not to THINK and to deal with instruments/Pharaohs of MOST if not ALL of their misfortunes?

Alex--Whether Hitler was Jewish and/or African by race makes no difference when judging him for his cruel, bigoted, evil and warped behaviour that arises from his understanding of the "holy" bible.

HughBe--- Take a look at his picture again, any African blood would be A drop.

Again, EVILS of Hitler or the Pharaohs are EVIL and must be condemned.

Evil of America is EVIL.

Evil of Israel is Evil.

Evil is EVIL.
Alex123 WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
Funny thing is that even Skeptic denied to be THINK, and claimed to be his son, nevertheless no one was fooled back then... LOL
lol...
really?
Skeptic deserves a medal for translucency.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
good post
Alex123 WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you know that the phrase has its very own web page?
http://www.terminologicalinexactitude.com/
lol...never knew such things existed.
Are they pumping lies or exposing liars? lol..
Alex123 WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Alex---Hello dear HughBe, how are you?
HughBe--- I'm fine and thanks for asking, Alex.
Alex---To be fair we are dealing with the lies and misinformation that are being pumped by the likes of Skeptic and that lowlife "john" from the island of convicts, who do no great service to Christianity.
HughBe--- Irrespective of source, LIES must be condemned.
Alex--We know america is not the fairest of countries..
HughBe--- agree
Alex---What is the alternative? To be controlled by North korea or Russia? The answer is NO way!
HughBe--- FREEDOM from ALL of them. Over 40 years ago JFK a former American President WARNED that there is a very GRAVE DANGER that some would use the excuse that there is a NEED for increased security TO censor, INTIMIDATE, stifle DISSENT etc. Pay attention to his words i.e. "RUTHLESS conspiracy"
Those who have an ear to ear let them hear.
How has the WORLD changed since 9/11? What is the reason for the change? Is it the need for increased SECURITY as JFK said?
Alex---What I mentioned about Hitler and Mussolini cannot be buried as "past" deeds, when people like skeptic and john are still promoting the same disgusting ideas...
HughBe--- EVIL must be condemned.
Alex--You know my opinion about the books that have been edited/corrected to give oneself more importance than others, but that is not the fault of the followers.
HughBe--- The followers could try the art of THINKING. Followers boast of many Nobel Prizes etc so where is their excuses not to THINK and to deal with instruments/Pharaohs of MOST if not ALL of their misfortunes?
Alex--Whether Hitler was Jewish and/or African by race makes no difference when judging him for his cruel, bigoted, evil and warped behaviour that arises from his understanding of the "holy" bible.
HughBe--- Take a look at his picture again, any African blood would be A drop.
Again, EVILS of Hitler or the Pharaohs are EVIL and must be condemned.
Evil of America is EVIL.
Evil of Israel is Evil.
Evil is EVIL.
I am happy to agree with most of what you say with a cpouple of caveats...
- As you know some are born to rule and some others are born to be ruled...and that simple fact of life cannot be ignored. If EVIL america comes off the boil, we will be probably fighting EVIL russia, korea,japan or china.
- Some corrupt leaders who call themselves "muslims" are EVIL.
- The answer is to pray to God for help and through God help arrived in many forms!
- When truth confronts falsehood, falsehood will always perish (eventually?)
Peace.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Observe the actions in land of FREE speech and the FREE people.

What Evil did the young man DO?

Is it better than Russia?

Alex123 WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

Quite funny!
When hitler and mussolini quote CHRISTIANITY, prop up the church including vatican, they are seen as atheists/liars who use religion..

but when "bin laden" (if there was a person by that name!) quotes islam, he is seen as a muslim!!

Funny indeed!
All bad people are muslims because christians cannot be bad!!.lol..
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Alex123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>
I am happy to agree with most of what you say with a cpouple of caveats...
- As you know some are born to rule and some others are born to be ruled...and that simple fact of life cannot be ignored. If EVIL america comes off the boil, we will be probably fighting EVIL russia, korea,japan or china.
- Some corrupt leaders who call themselves "muslims" are EVIL.
- The answer is to pray to God for help and through God help arrived in many forms!
- When truth confronts falsehood, falsehood will always perish (eventually?)
Peace.
The EVIL done by one party is it better than the identical EVIL committed by another?

Is suppression and oppression in America better than suppression and oppression in Russia?

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

Your only chance of salvation -- www.scribd.com/doc/106586592 ...
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
I think I finally figured out where he got the Greece part from. Greece is a mispell of Grease, which is what he uses as lube when he "makes love" Greek style,(being that he emulates all things Greek).
rabbee: nah! that was a movie, with olivial newton john, john travolta and the sherells. where they, spoke geek and sang in greak.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

i think i, misspelled shirells, and maybe even travolta.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Alex123 WM wrote:
Quite funny!
When hitler and mussolini quote CHRISTIANITY, prop up the church including vatican, they are seen as atheists/liars who use religion..
but when "bin laden" (if there was a person by that name!) quotes islam, he is seen as a muslim!!
Funny indeed!
All bad people are muslims because christians cannot be bad!!.lol..
rabbee: atheism of the first kind: is where you deny, the existance of G-D here in TheTorah.
Alex123 WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

He is Coming Soon wrote:
Your only chance of salvation -- www.scribd.com/doc/106586592 ...
...need a bucket for the living (tadpole) water?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 161,301 - 161,320 of193,556
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Search the Pagan/Wiccan Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Wiccan Atheists and Agnostics (Aug '13) 14 hr PINCH111 284
Paganism still suffering from wounds inflicted ... 15 hr PINCH111 5
Ex-Disney Star Renounced Christianity and Becam... 15 hr PINCH111 54
Wiccan Threefold Law Is Overrated 16 hr PINCH111 8
What is Ritual Sex? (Nov '11) 16 hr PINCH111 72
Create A Potted Plant Altar Wed Drake_Burrwood 1
Woman Injured in Wiccan Ceremony (Jul '08) Wed Ken Ra 5
•••
•••