Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Brussels Journal

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Comments
161,241 - 161,260 of 201,058 Comments Last updated 3 hrs ago
Qadir mengal

Quetta, Pakistan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

Man

Why allah suffer good man?
tell me ple.

Mengal,

Dear Man,

1-Allah test the relation of good man with Him is how, Because in the hereafter or on the day of judgement the position of good man to be fixed of his actions, passions and gratefulness in those difficulties, Though Allah knows what the reaction of good man be, But show this result on the day of judgement to the man when his scroll will given him.

2-Allah loves this His good man and did not allow him to go astray, as such suffers him different type of difficulties including sickness illness that his good man do not go astray,

3- Allah loose the rope of denier arrogant reject er and make him success to achieve its desires and full fill his all wishes because there is nothing for this man in hereafter and he will enter in to Hellfire for ever, So please to be grateful to thy Lord Allah, because this is indication that you are in the list of those who will be given reward of Paradise or heaven.
Alex123 WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

Kristijan Golubovic wrote:
<quoted text>I'm... a very sick evil piece of shit pedophile and...father... is even worse, He liked young boys lol.
Oh dear...Poor you!!
Keep taking the tablets and worshipping your BJ the BUTT naked pagan satan clown who is dangling off a phallic pole, begging you to bite his raw flesh and suck off his juicy blood..

BUT ....BJ called the Gentiles "DOGS and PIGS"!!
Alex123 WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
Brain transplant gone wrong?
This comes to mind.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =yH97lImrr0QXX
Spot on!!
I absolutely love that film!
Alex123 WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Skippy-Normal.....Abby-normal. .
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

Alex123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>
How are you, bro?

I have been meaning to comment on some of your brilliant posts the last few days, but have been too busy buried deep in the bullcrap of shamma....!!!
Salaams...
Thanks, bro.

My pleasure.

Salaams
BMZ
Alex123 WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

I think David Schwimmer copies a lot of Gene Wilder's acting style...
Perhaps this is a well known fact and I have been living in a bubble..lol
John

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

Alex123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh dear...Poor you!!
Keep taking the tablets and worshipping your BJ the BUTT naked pagan satan clown who is dangling off a phallic pole, begging you to bite his raw flesh and suck off his juicy blood..
BUT ....BJ called the Gentiles "DOGS and PIGS"!!
"dangling off a phallic pole"
Your penis is shaped like a cross???
LOL.
Yeh, it wouldn't surprise me.
"begging you to bite his raw flesh and suck off his juicy blood"
The imagery of the last super is metaphorical. Far too difficult for the muztard mind.
"BUTT naked"
Show us a picture of the naked butt of Jesus on the cross in any religious sculpture.
LOL.
Stupid muztard.
Qadir mengal

Quetta, Pakistan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

Man

Why allah suffer good man?
tell me ple.

Mengal,

Dear Man,

1-Allah test the relation of good man with Him is how, Because in the hereafter or on the day of judgement the position of good man to be fixed of his actions, passions and gratefulness in those difficulties, Though Allah knows what the reaction of good man be, But show this result on the day of judgement to the man when his scroll will given him.

2-Allah loves this His good man and did not allow him to go astray, as such suffers him different type of difficulties including sickness illness that his good man do not go astray,

3- Allah loose the rope of denier arrogant reject er and make him success to achieve its desires and full fill his all wishes because there is nothing for this man in hereafter and he will enter in to Hilfire for ever, So please to be grateful to thy Lord Allah, because this is indication that you are in the list of those who will be given reward of Paradise or heaven. Where as in the eye of a muslim this world is like a bone lying before Dogs who fight over it,.Come to tell you how a Muslim want to spent his life on this earth.

Please come and see life style of this Governor too,, This is Abu- Obaida, Well known general too- He fight many battles in Iraq and even on Borders of Persia, and was A successful general, During Rein of iind caliph Omer- Abu- Obaida was governor of Syria When Hazarat Omer made visit of Syria and stayed there for certain days. However caliph wanted to know the living style of Governor from very close, as such wished to stay with him in his house. Abu- Obaida first hesitated to accept offer however caliph insisted than there was no alternate to take caliph to his house. The caliph when entered and look: he saw a wonderful scene. The whole house inside was almost empty and looks like no one ever has resided in it. Caliph wondered and Questioned, Where is your furniture and house hold articles?. Abu-Obaid pointed out towards a bowel and lather in which water was stored, and a simple mat. Than Hazarat Omer spoke, where is your meal? Abu- Obaida (ra) took steps forward and took out some dry pieces of bread from a drawer presented it to caliph. The eyes of caliph filled with tears and than rolled from his eyes. Caliph O- Abu- Obaida why this condition?. Caliph, said Abu- Obaida, these assets are enough to take him the real abode grave yard.
John

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

Alex123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Spot on!!
I absolutely love that film!
I like this film.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4vd91_fitna...

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

Carl Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear uneducated Woggy,
Hitler may call himself Christian as long as he wanted, this doesnt mean Christianity caused or was the root of Nazism. There is no need to blame that religion. In the other hand if a Muslim takes some passages from Koran and declare war to someone, as often happens, then the fault goes also to the religion.
Hitler claimed to be the Messiah. Golliwog, which religion you want to blame for it, Christianity or Judaism?
What's the implication of the Roman Catholic Church with Nazism?
Before coming to power in January of 1933, Hitler wrote about his reaction to Berlin on his first visit there: "The luxury, the perversion, the iniquity, the wanton display, and the Jewish materialism [of Berlinís commercial district] disgusted me so thoroughly that I was almost beside myself," Hitler recalled. "I nearly imagined myself to be Jesus Christ when he came to his Fatherís temple and found it full of money-changers. I can well imagine how he felt when he seized a whip and scourged them out."
When Hitler compared himself to Jesus, he was proclaiming his own divinity. Knowing as we do that Hitlerís ambitions were eventually blown to smithereens, itís hard for us to realize how many Germans considered him a supernatural being.
Except for the tabloids, the international media tended to downplay his most grandiose claims. But the Vatican understood how important it was to talk back to Hitler on the divinity issue. In 1937, Pope Pius XI issued an official letter entitled "With Burning Heart" that scorned Hitler for his claims to godhood.
At a time when people throughout the world still believed Hitler to be a progressive force, the Catholic Church condemned him as a dangerous villain. It denounced the chief Nazi for his racism and attacked Hitler for "placing himself on the same level as Christ." Effectively summarizing Hitlerís personality, the Church labeled him "a mad prophet possessed of repulsive arrogance."
Thus did Pope Pius call for the downfall of the German dictator. However, Pius XI did not want to publically speak against Hitler because Hitler was already sending many Catholics to the concentration camps and he felt public speaking would endanger Catholics more. Instead he worked from the back end, spearheading the largest "underground railroad" (to get Jews out of Germany) in WW II. Many Catholic priests did speak in the pulpet against Hitler even when they faced arrest and death and many Catholic families hid Jewish families to save them from the Nazi terror.
When Hitler first came to power, some churches were with him, but soon many became disgusted with his methods. Ministers who preached against Hitler were arrested and taken to concentration camps. But Hitler especially hated Catholics - perhaps because he knew Pope Pius XI was in the background helping hundeds of Jews to safety or perhaps because Hitler had been expelled from Catholic elementary school. Whatever the case, it is estimated that 1 million Catholics died in concentration camps and many convents and monastaries were despoiled and worse.
I agree that if a Muslim and a Christian come to fight for personal reasons, and say one of them die. It should be accused the person and not his religious background. When instead a person take verses from its holy book where encourage violence or its priest encourage it, then it makes sense to accuse his religious background.

Take for instance the KKK they are Christians, but they act as they are not. But the posters here will call them Christians, like if religion was the cause of their actions, when it's not.

If someones kill people, the posters here will label him with his religious denomination. As you can see here it's high the level of ignorance of these posters.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

Alex123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Churchill would have said you are an expert on "Terminological inexactitude"
Did you know that the phrase has its very own web page?

http://www.terminologicalinexactitude.com/
Alex123 WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

Was Mussolini Christian?
What was his connection with Vatican and the Vatican State?

Let's not make any mistake.

I AM talking about morons who "think/thought" they were Christians while committing the atrocities, just the same as morons from other religions who "think" that they are muslim, jew, hindu, buddhist etc.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
And I have told you many many many times that halacha is also based on minchag (custom)
I dont get why you dont get that
It might bother you that there is "no reason" but obviously it doesnt bother us.
Us Jews dont exist here on the internet to rationalize our religion. Thats your deal, not ours.
As of the applicability to Skeptic, I am fine with him interpreting. But he has to come clean and say that. I never embellish quotes. Thats the equivalence, not which religion is more or less rational. Religion is never rational, thats why it is religion.
You introduced halacha, and were quite generic about it, not me. I only answered to what is posted on Judaism 101.

Religion is never rational? Said by someone who religion is made by rabbis who try their best to find the most absurd interpretations for simple verses? Not just me but even Albert Einstein, a Jewish said that your interpretations have almost nothing to do with the original texts.

Rational means showing clear thought or reason.

But your problem is your rationalizations are baseless, in most cases, when you give the Torah verses and compare them with the interpretation given.

Your phrase 'religion is never rational' may match with one of Shamma's phrases.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
http://judaism.stackexchange.com/questions/26...
and regarding politeness - my point is that I am not here to pick a fight with you, so I dont get why you are always hostile.
As of bigotry you accuse me of - do you see me on here posting 24/7 about how "evil" other religions are? Maybe once in a while, but most of the time I am here defending my own. ANd with the nitwits like Skeptic it is not really directed at his religion but at him personally.
I am hostile I just said how they things.

Bigotry is not measured by the time a poster spend here... So yes you are still a bigot even if you appear "once in a while".

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>I am nit Skeptic.
But you your self said that I am Skeptic and what I posted was to show tou that I know the difference and only use pasted responses to give a clear point of view on the subject matter.
In an single post I gave my point of view on Pantheism, and Panentheism.
If you aren't Skeptic then there is no reason for you to answer me back, because you are not him, right?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Funny thing is that even Skeptic denied to be THINK, and claimed to be his son, nevertheless no one was fooled back then... LOL

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Greece - Language, Culture and Doing Business Etiquette
Facts and Statistics
Location: Southern Europe, bordering Albania 282 km, Bulgaria 494 km, Turkey 206 km, The
Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia 246 km
Capital: Athens
Climate: mostly mountains with ranges extending into the sea as peninsulas or chains of islands
Population: 10,647,529 (July 2004 est.)
Ethnic Make-up: Greek 98%, other 2%
Don't make a fool of yourself. Greece is the name of the nation, whereas Greek is the adjective. You can't use them as they are the same thing.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

Alex123 WM wrote:
Was Mussolini Christian?
What was his connection with Vatican and the Vatican State?
Let's not make any mistake.
I AM talking about morons who "think/thought" they were Christians while committing the atrocities, just the same as morons from other religions who "think" that they are muslim, jew, hindu, buddhist etc.
Mussolini a Christian? LOL

He was atheist. When he was little his mother tried to educate him into RCC but she failed and since young he became atheist. So he didn't think to be Christians while doing what he did, nor he was thinking to be atheist while he was doing what he did.

Regardless his belief background he did what he did because of his thinking, the same goes for Hitler.

You can blame religious people when they use their religion as means to incite or make violence.

If Usain Bolt kill someone who insulted him I don't blame his religion, or athletic. That's silly.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, Rabbee
No, I will never disclose your identity and I will keep your identity a secret. I don't want taht murderer to go after you.
Wasn't her name Chaooah? Has she changed her name?
Salaams, Rabbee
BMZ
rabbee: chaooah is a title i gave to the woman, not her worldly name. it is eevreet, and it means broad birth, wide birth or all birth. because she is the mother, of all on earth. her worldly name is sarah carney, and she is considered to be dangerously irish. so her worldly name is not eve either, as verified by TheTorah Scroll.

and the chances are that adam will never even meet, with a woman by the name of eve. unless this world, quits telling that mythological lie.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Rabbee,
I don't want to sound like Judas in John 14:22 but Rabbee, how is it You're going to reveal Yourself to me and not to the world?
rabbee: by like internet lightning, from east to west you are being informed. since G-D told me, about this internet before it ever existed again.

but i suppose with G-D, takes off for the day of rest. could be fairly dramatic, when THEY come to visit me and the woman appointed as chaooah. and put the both of us, in charge of all physical totality again.

but since we do not yet, know if G-D is going to appoint the same woman sarah faye ann carney again. as the the grandmother of all, we won't know exactly for sure who HaMosheeach actually is. since this is dependant on the specific woman, HaShem G-D gives me with.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••