Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Brussels Journal

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Comments
160,821 - 160,840 of 200,863 Comments Last updated 26 min ago
Rebecca

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

jimmie c boswell wrote:
well it is true, that calling HaShem G-D anything other than what is given in TheTorah, is the forbidden art of witchraft of altering TheTorah. and there is no allah name mentioned in TheTorah. and you cannot even call YHVH, yaweh cause that is not how YeHOO VHee (Redemption is HE And SHE is pronounced. this according to TheOUR IMAGE of G-D, always given to Adam in the first comming of Adam. and not revealed unto always the second of adam here in always TheTorah, from TheG-D of Only and Always TheTorah is unceasingly now. and TheG-D of Only TheTorah does not give the koran to Moshe. shalomcha vshalomech???,?...
Allah is my new Merciful and Compassionate Lord, as I accepted the truest religion of Islam.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
No, we do not.
However, Satan plays an important part in Christianity and there is one thing holy about Satan and that was: Your God chose Satan to test Jesus and that was an honor for Satan.
There was no need to test and tempt Jesus. It shows that your God was not sure.
So, the so-called temptation of Jesus was Horse Shit and no such event took place. If it did, then your God is a fool!
Jesus showed that He has the power to destroy Satan.
Satan's temptation of Jesus was Satan's last hope to defeat God, Jesus destroyed Satan's last hope.
On the Cross Jesus defeated Satan's power of sin and death over the human race.
Jesus conquered death by death on the cross by His resurrection from the dead, and freed man from the power of sin over man.

Muslim are not free from the power of Satan's penalty of death for their sins.
Muslims die in their sins, there is no forgiveness from God for their sins.
Jesus said "I am the light and the truth, no man comes to the Father except thru Me".

There is no other way to enter into the Kingdom of God, except thru Jesus Christ the Son of God.

One Muslim killing for the sake of the demon god Allah sends all Muslims to the fires of hell.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Rebecca wrote:
<quoted text>
Allah is my new Merciful and Compassionate Lord, as I accepted the truest religion of Islam.
That is great for you condemned your self to the fires of hell.
You entered into the religion of jinn devils and demons.
All that awaits you now are the fires of hell.
One Muslim killing someone for the sake of the Satanic demon god Allah, sends all Muslims to the fires of hell.
Are you ready for the fires of hell?
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
not the best role matter, is he?
Hahaha

Good one.
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Rebecca wrote:
<quoted text>
Greetings and welcome, Rebecca

This is a good thread and we have tried our best to build bridges and have kept it quite clean.

As we go along, we do try to dispense all the litter from Shamma and John.

Salaams
BMZ
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>That is great for you condemned your self to the fires of hell.
You entered into the religion of jinn devils and demons.
All that awaits you now are the fires of hell.
One Muslim killing someone for the sake of the Satanic demon god Allah, sends all Muslims to the fires of hell.
Are you ready for the fires of hell?
It looks like that Rebecca has left the triune God monstrosity behind and has found the Direct Way to the LORD Almighty Allah.

She has already secured a place in heaven.

Those who ascribe others to God, will surely go to hell. And if your Jesus has said that he is God, then your Jesus will surely go to hell.
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Jesus showed that He has the power to destroy Satan.
Satan's temptation of Jesus was Satan's last hope to defeat God, Jesus destroyed Satan's last hope.
On the Cross Jesus defeated Satan's power of sin and death over the human race.
Jesus conquered death by death on the cross by His resurrection from the dead, and freed man from the power of sin over man.
Muslim are not free from the power of Satan's penalty of death for their sins.
Muslims die in their sins, there is no forgiveness from God for their sins.
Jesus said "I am the light and the truth, no man comes to the Father except thru Me".
There is no other way to enter into the Kingdom of God, except thru Jesus Christ the Son of God.
One Muslim killing for the sake of the demon god Allah sends all Muslims to the fires of hell.
On the cross, death defeated your Jesus. Father was quiet and Satan prevailed through his minion Judah and the Romans.

We have a verse to keep Satan away. "I seek refuge with Allah to keep the damned Satan away".

This is what the founders of Christian Church forgot to say and Satan over-powered them. Since then, Satan is controlling the Church.

Do you what was the WAY shown by Jesus to go to God? Death! Taht is why he spoke about mansions in heaven.
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Its not horse shit Muslim.
Its a true fact.
Muhammad screwed up the mind of Muslims.
Islam is the culture of death and destruction.
Muslims are guided by Satanic jinn devils created by their Satanic god Allah.
That Jesus is divine or he is God's son, is indeed Horse Shit, Shamma. Trust me.

That is why you do not find Jesus talking bull shit.

All the doctrines of the Church are bull shit and crap. And they make no sense.

Tell me 135 good things that Jesus did.
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you include the jinn devil inspired pagan book the Quran?
The Jewish Holy Scriptures and Qur'aan use almost the same style of figuratives and metaphorical language. Both have prose and poetry. Your NT has none.

The main line that there is only One LORD Almighty God, is common to both faiths.

You and Christianity are out.

Good night.
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

@ Shamma

Do you declare the Shema three times a day, just as the man Jesus did?

Can you declare the Shema here for me, now?

Will check out later.

Good night

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

JOEL wrote:
THE ASURA EL:
An Asura like say the Middle Eastern El (the Demon-God of the Babylonians, Agurites, Sumerians, Egyptians, Hebrews, Christians, Muslims and others) can be Merciful, Loving, Cruel, Forgiving, Loving, Bloodthirsty, Martial, Violent, Unjust, Just, Fanatical, Jealous and can have any number of anthropopathic traits.
ROFL.
Since when El was an egyptian deity?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
It looks like that Rebecca has left the triune God monstrosity behind and has found the Direct Way to the LORD Almighty Allah.
She has already secured a place in heaven.
Those who ascribe others to God, will surely go to hell. And if your Jesus has said that he is God, then your Jesus will surely go to hell.
She entered into the religion of Inn devils and demons.
She is trapped in a religion that kills for the sake of a demon god called Allah
There is only one way to enter into the Kingdom of God, and that is thru Jesus Christ the Son of God.

Jesus said "No one Comes to God the Father except thru Me, Jesus the Son of God."
You worship a god that created jinn devils for his own purpose of deceiving people.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
So please tell us what happened at the Battle of Badr?
What source of Knowledge do you have?
Or you might say that there never was the battle of Badr!!
Deny when you have no knowledge!! That is the best tool of the ignorants!!
Do you have problems of comprehension?

I never said I know the battle of Badr... Bmz made an affermation unsupported by Quran, unless one uses non-quranic sources, that came centuries later after the supposed event and to which reliability is highly questionable, to find little details that match with Quran story found in the 8th chapter.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

bmz wrote:
@ Shamma
Do you declare the Shema three times a day, just as the man Jesus did?
Can you declare the Shema here for me, now?
Will check out later.
Good night
Jesus taught His followers to pray to God the Father who art in heaven.
Prayer:
Our Father, Who art in heaven
Hallowed be Thy Name;
Thy kingdom come,
Thy will be done,
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
That Jesus is divine or he is God's son, is indeed Horse Shit, Shamma. Trust me.
That is why you do not find Jesus talking bull shit.
All the doctrines of the Church are bull shit and crap. And they make no sense.
Tell me 135 good things that Jesus did.
John 1:1-5
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome[a] it.

You are a dumb Muslim not to know that.

Since: Mar 13

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Allah is a crime against humanity.
Eric

South Elgin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus said "No one Comes to God the Father except thru Me, Jesus the Son of God."
When and where did he say that? Are you embellishing?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
On the cross, death defeated your Jesus. Father was quiet and Satan prevailed through his minion Judah and the Romans.
We have a verse to keep Satan away. "I seek refuge with Allah to keep the damned Satan away".
This is what the founders of Christian Church forgot to say and Satan over-powered them. Since then, Satan is controlling the Church.
Do you what was the WAY shown by Jesus to go to God? Death! Taht is why he spoke about mansions in heaven.
Who is Allah in America?
Muslims and Christians need to listen.
Take some time to listen to this man speak about the truth about the sameness of Islam and Christianity.
ISLAM PRIMITIF

Jakarta, Indonesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Allah islam IS VERY MAD, ANGER N FULL OF HATRED
Alex123 WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Idiot
What I am saying is that Arabic speakers have a nickname for God in the same way that Hebrew speakers have. The nickname is R-kh-m, which, depending on the syntax, means the Compassionate one
I wouldnt expect you to know this being that you are culturally illiterate, which was why I posted all of that for you
Great and to the point....!

Skeptic needs all the mercy and compassion while making her/his way to face all the torment instore for him/her......

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••