Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 256424 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#171199 Apr 8, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Rabbee
No one has seen G-d and yet all of us believe in the Unseen G-d.
There is only one G-d as it has to be only one G-d. Right?
The subtle beasts of the Church fields have created three G-ds of their own wild imagination.
And I am sure you do not have any of theThree in theTorah or theGanEden. The Holy Spirit of Christianity does not exist as G-d or anything besides G-d.
G-d, according to Jesus, is a spirit. So why do we need this theSo-called Holy Spirit of the subtle beasts? Please advise.
We want to be with one and only one G-d in GanEden.
rabbee: see i told you so, that you were only claiming to be holy for purpose of deciet. you do not even believe G-D, about this story of the physical creation including TheHisSon adam. because you lie, when you only claim that TheHisSon adam, never gets to see G-D.

you are either with TheHoly Spirit of G-D, here in TheTorah happening again. or you are with the delusions of the unholy spirit against G-D, only claiming to not be here in TheTorah today. there is no gray area here, in making all the same old mental mistakes, and expecting different physical results as if without G-D not here in TheTorah.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#171200 Apr 8, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
These are all scripts written in the 5th Century onwards.
If a blind Christian reads John 10 on Braille, he will think "Where and when did he say he was God's son before 10:36?
You can see how they fabricated John. Read this before John 10:30:
"24 The Jews who were there gathered around him, saying,“How long will you keep us in suspense? If you are the Messiah, tell us plainly.”
25 Jesus answered,“I did tell you, but you do not believe. "
This gives rise to a serious question. Where and when did he tell them? He had never told them.
That is why I always tell you that John is not reliable because many Johns wrote John.
You are an ignorant fool.
The Gospels are the oral teachings of the disciples in their forming the Church of Jesus Christ.
The Church was formed before the Gospels were written.
Christians were worshiping Jesus by the word of Jesus before the Gospels were written.
The written Gospels are the testimony of what Christians believed in their worship of Jesus as taught by Jesus Himself.

The Gospels reveal why Christians believed in Jesus while Jesus was still on earth.

Even without the written Gospels the Church of Jesus Christ would still exist.
For the truth of Jesus was known and believed without the Gospels.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#171201 Apr 8, 2013
Rebecca wrote:
<quoted text>
Allah is my new Merciful and Compassionate Lord, as I accepted the truest religion of Islam.
rabbee: oh! let me guess here. just because your being an all-hgator, of other g-ds says so.

but your still the victem of one of those subtle, politically correct not here in TheTorah con artists of the fields.

Location hidden

#171202 Apr 8, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
These are all scripts written in the 5th Century onwards.
If a blind Christian reads John 10 on Braille, he will think "Where and when did he say he was God's son before 10:36?
"24 The Jews who were there gathered around him, saying,“How long will you keep us in suspense? If you are the Messiah, tell us plainly.”
This gives rise to a serious question. Where and when did he tell them? He had never told them.
That is why I always tell you that John is not reliable because many Johns wrote John.
Your post reveals you are a moron.
Allah is Satan;
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#171203 Apr 8, 2013
Mahmood wrote:
The reason muslims are unable to come up with orignal manuscripts of the Koran is due to the fact that there was no Koran to begin with. The Koran is a product of late antiquity. No one has the capacity to explain when it was written, how was it collected and codified, who wrote it etc. The Koran did not appear in any written form until the last decade of the 7th CE, so what happened during the time frame before that? "Allah" knows best.
No one has the capacity to tell us how much or what percentage of the Koran was actually dictated by Mohammad. I have a feeling that many stories found in the Koran were not words of Mohammad or his alter ego Allah.
rabbee: well the evidence indicates the more recient, sometime after whittington and knox.
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#171204 Apr 8, 2013
John wrote:
<quoted text>
"The angel answered and said to her,'The Holy Spirit will come upon you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you; and for that reason the holy Child shall be called the Son of God.'"[Luke 1:35]

And when Jesus was baptized, immediately he went up from the water, and behold, the heavens were opened to him, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and coming to rest on him; 17 and behold, a voice from heaven said,“This is my beloved Son, with whom I am well pleased.”

Matthew 3:16-17

"Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit"[Mt 28:19]
Matthew 28:19 is Horse shit. Jesus never said that.

Luke 1:35 is also a forgery. There was no concept of 'the Holy Spirit" pre-dating Jesus. Nobody knew it as it did not exist.

What that means is simple: "Mary, by the force/power and command of God, thou shall conceive."

Matthew 3:16-17 is also Bull Shit and was added after Trinity was concocted.

If the voice had really said,“This is my beloved Son, with whom I am well pleased.”, then there was no reason to send and deliver Jesus to Satan.

Perhaps Luke had wanted to say, "This is my beloved Son, with whom I am well pleased. Now, go and hand him over to Satan for getting him certified fit!”

Think hard! You have been duped and eyt you guys do not even read, analyze and understand the absurdities in the gospels.
bmz

Location hidden

#171205 Apr 8, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>You are an ignorant fool.
The Gospels are the oral teachings of the disciples in their forming the Church of Jesus Christ.
The Church was formed before the Gospels were written.
Christians were worshiping Jesus by the word of Jesus before the Gospels were written.
The written Gospels are the testimony of what Christians believed in their worship of Jesus as taught by Jesus Himself.
The Gospels reveal why Christians believed in Jesus while Jesus was still on earth.
Even without the written Gospels the Church of Jesus Christ would still exist.
For the truth of Jesus was known and believed without the Gospels.
To us, there is no doubt that Jesus existed, lived, died and was buried on the planet.

However, the gospels do not reveal the true Jesus, the Son of Mary. The gospels reveal a confused, incoherent pagan Jesus.

Christians believe in a pagan 'Greek' Jesus presented by the Church, which was founded at teh orders of a pagan emperor.

Please swallow this truth, so that I do not have to shove it down your throat!

Location hidden

#171206 Apr 8, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Matthew 28:19 is Horse shit. Jesus never said that.
Luke 1:35 is also a forgery. There was no concept of 'the Holy Spirit" pre-dating Jesus. Nobody knew it as it did not exist.
What that means is simple: "Mary, by the force/power and command of God, thou shall conceive."
Matthew 3:16-17 is also Bull Shit and was added after Trinity was concocted.
If the voice had really said,“This is my beloved Son, with whom I am well pleased.”, then there was no reason to send and deliver Jesus to Satan.
Perhaps Luke had wanted to say, "This is my beloved Son, with whom I am well pleased. Now, go and hand him over to Satan for getting him certified fit!”
Think hard! You have been duped and eyt you guys do not even read, analyze and understand the absurdities in the gospels.
Your mind is a forgery.
Allah is Satan;
bmz

Location hidden

#171207 Apr 8, 2013
Shamma wrote:
Your post reveals you are a moron.
Allah is Satan;
The biblical Jesus is Satan's twin brother.

You did not address my post and did not answer a big question. I had written this

" These are all scripts written in the 5th Century onwards.

That is why I always tell you that John is not reliable because many Johns wrote John."

WARNING: If you do not submit proper replies, I will start one-liner replies to you:

Soe samples:

Jesus is Satan.

Your God is Satan.

The Church was founded by Satan.

Oh! That is Bull Shit

Oh! That is Horse Shit.

Doing so, will save me time.

Location hidden

#171208 Apr 8, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
You are making claims for Jesus, which he did not make.
He told you, to wait for the Promised Comforter , who would guide you into all the truth.
And you have forgotten all about Comforter and got locked into this never ending debate about a Three headed Monster...whom you call Holy Trinity.
Jesus never preached , heard or spoken this uncouth word, today there is hardly any Christian who does not use Holy Trinity hundred times every day.
My Question is, do you know more than Jesus?
How can you put dogmas that Jesus never did?
Have your popes and priests and Paul gone above Jesus?
Allah in the Quran is Satan.
You are a deceiver like Allah.
bmz

Location hidden

#171209 Apr 8, 2013
John wrote:
Hey muztards, I haven't heard any of you denounce terrorism or pack rape or paedophilia or any of the other sickening insane muztard behaviour that you deny happens.
So denounce the evil.
Hey JesusTurd

We are also victims of terrorists. We do not whine and rant.

About rape and pedophilia, check the crime statistics of the Christian world and you will find that the crimes committed by the Christian World is 10,000 times more than those committed in the non-Christian world.

How are your pedo brothers doing in Australia, where the majority of world's pedophiles reside?

LMAO!

Location hidden

#171210 Apr 8, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
The biblical Jesus is Satan's twin brother.
You did not address my post and did not answer a big question. I had written this
" These are all scripts written in the 5th Century onwards.
That is why I always tell you that John is not reliable because many Johns wrote John."
WARNING: If you do not submit proper replies, I will start one-liner replies to you:
Soe samples:
Jesus is Satan.
Your God is Satan.
The Church was founded by Satan.
Oh! That is Bull Shit
Oh! That is Horse Shit.
Doing so, will save me time.
LIAR!
The Muslim Allah is Satan.
bmz

Location hidden

#171211 Apr 8, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>
The truth concerning Jesus Christ, Son of God, constitutes the self-revelation of God, the keynote of the doctrine which unveils the inexpressible mystery of one God in the Blessed Trinity. According to the Letter to the Hebrews, when God, "in our own time...has spoken to us through his Son" (Heb 1:2), he revealed the reality of his personal life—that life wherein he remains an absolute unity in the divinity, while at the same time it is the Trinity, the divine communion of the three Persons.
The Son, "who came from the Father and entered the world" (cf. Jn 16:28) testified directly to this communion. The Son alone testified, none other. The Old Testament, when God "spoke through the prophets" (Heb 1:1), knew nothing of this personal mystery of God.
Undoubtedly, certain elements of the Old Testament revelation constituted a preparation for what we have in the Gospels. Nevertheless, only the Son was capable of introducing us to this mystery. Since "no one has seen God," no one knew the mystery of his inner life.
The Son alone knew it. "It is only the Son, who is nearest to the Father's heart, who has made him known" (Jn 1:18).
It is evident MUQ you are ignorant of the testimony Jesus gives of the Father in the Gospels of Jesus Christ.
John 17:1-5
New International Version (NIV)
Jesus Prays to Be Glorified
17 After Jesus said this, he looked toward heaven and prayed:
“Father, the hour has come. Glorify your Son, that your Son may glorify you.
2 For you granted him authority over all people that he might give eternal life to all those you have given him.
3 Now this is eternal life: that they know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent.
4 I have brought you glory on earth by finishing the work you gave me to do.
5 And now, Father, glorify me in your presence with the glory I had with you before the world began.
That is bull shit.

Again, it shows Jesus as a petty person.
bmz

Location hidden

#171212 Apr 8, 2013
John wrote:
<quoted text>

You worship satan.
No, I do not! Trust me, I have never said that I worship the God of Christianity. I will never worship that Satanic God.
bmz

Location hidden

#171213 Apr 8, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>LIAR!
No, Shamma

Satan is the Christian God.
bmz

Location hidden

#171214 Apr 8, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>LIAR!
No, Shamma.

It is Satan, who masquerades as the Father and sometimes as Jesus and most of the times as the Holy Spirit of Christianity to mislead and fool all Christians.

Didn't you read my warning?

Location hidden

#171215 Apr 8, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey JesusTurd
We are also victims of terrorists. We do not whine and rant.
About rape and pedophilia, check the crime statistics of the Christian world and you will find that the crimes committed by the Christian World is 10,000 times more than those committed in the non-Christian world.
How are your pedo brothers doing in Australia, where the majority of world's pedophiles reside?
LMAO!
Crime has exploded in Sweden since the early nineties and the main reasons for this is mass immigration and the free movement within the EU, reports BRÅ. Among other things, they state that the overrepresentation of immigrants for crimes are large and the worse crimes, the more over-representation.[This article does not mention the forbidden 'M' word, but previous reports have shown that Muslims are the hugely overrepresented majority, leading with overwhelming 85%+ of all rapes. And numbers just keep increasing]

However, not all immigrant groups that exhibit high crime. The extremely high level of crime is primarily concentrated in [Muslim] Africans and people from the Middle East, writes Council. According to statistics from BRÅ report 1996:2 page 107, it appears that, for example, Iraqi and Moroccan men commit rape over twenty times more often than Swedish men*. According to statistics, as occurred in the late 90th century more than half of all rapes in Sweden by non-Swedes.[*this report does not take into account Swedish nationals with foreign background, but lumps any Swedish national as "Swedish" meaning many of the Swedish rapists most likely include immigrants with Swedish citizenship]

Source: Wikipedia

Read also:(Use Google translate for English)
•Sweden tops the international rape statistics
•New Finland: Every third rape committed by immigrants
•(Muslim) Rapewave in Boden over the weekend
•(Muslim) Rapewave in Sweden – 21 assault rapes in three days

Canada has the exact same problem as Sweden does: a dhimmi government and press who refuses to report on the staggering Muslim crimes that happen in society. Figures we report is not found in Swedish or European media because they ban it.
In Canada the public is completely unaware what is happening around them unless they live in a Muslim area. But those problems will spread. You are simply not allowed to know reality. Also, Canada is a huge country. When the problems become visible, the damage is extensive and it’s almost too late to address. In smaller countries problems are much more visible and don’t disappear into the vastness of land area.

Islam must be stopped in it’s tracks before its too late. The report above is disturbing to say the least, but that’s only half the story. Think about the lies your children will be taught at school about the ‘religion of peace’ and be sure to home-school them on the truth about this backward, medieval theocratic dictatorship that only exists to destroy lives.

1 in 4 Swedish Women Will Be Raped as Sexual Assaults Increase 500%| Tony Johnson · January 29, 2013 - 10:56 pm which at 53.2 per 100,000 is six times higher than the United States. Statistics now suggest that 1 out of every 4 Swedish women will be [...]

February 14, 2013 - 4:57 pm

Who has the highest number of rapes in the world? The title sadly goes to Sweden, which now sees one out of every four Swedish women being the victim of rape. Is this the result of the rapid influx of Muslim immigrants [...]

Location hidden

#171216 Apr 8, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
No, Shamma.
It is Satan, who masquerades as the Father and sometimes as Jesus and most of the times as the Holy Spirit of Christianity to mislead and fool all Christians.
Didn't you read my warning?
You have nothing to back up your post.
You just rant and rave and ignore the scripture even the OT scripture that reveal God is a Trinity.

You are obsessed and fear the Trinity more then you do the consequence of the fires of hell.

The Muslim Hadiths and even the Quran reveal that Muhammad is possessed by jinn devils.

But rather then accept your own Muslim teachings about Muhammad being jinn devil possessed, you try and tare down the teachings of Jesus as bull-shit and forgery.

But no matter how hard you try to wipe Jesus away as the Son of God, you can not tell enough lies to wipe away the truth.
"Jesus is the begotten Son of God"
bmz

Location hidden

#171217 Apr 8, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>You have nothing to back up your post.
You just rant and rave and ignore the scripture even the OT scripture that reveal God is a Trinity.
You are obsessed and fear the Trinity more then you do the consequence of the fires of hell.
The Muslim Hadiths and even the Quran reveal that Muhammad is possessed by jinn devils.
But rather then accept your own Muslim teachings about Muhammad being jinn devil possessed, you try and tare down the teachings of Jesus as bull-shit and forgery.
But no matter how hard you try to wipe Jesus away as the Son of God, you can not tell enough lies to wipe away the truth.
"Jesus is the begotten Son of God"
All nonsense and bull shit!

I repeat:

Sangita Rani

Fort Worth, TX

#171218 Apr 8, 2013
Munshi wrote:
Allah Ta'ala is One. There is no one equal to Allah Ta'ala, either in being, qualities, actions, commands or names. Allah Ta'ala is "Waajibul Wujood", in other words, His Existence is compulsory. His destruction is impossible. Allah Ta'ala always was and always will be.
Allah Ta'ala is neither anyone's father, not is He anyone's son. Allah Ta'ala does not have a wife. Anyone who shows Allah Ta'ala to have a father or for Him to be anyone's son or to prove that Allah Ta'ala has a wife is a Kaafir (non-believer). If anyone thinks or imagines this to be possible, then that person he is misled and irreligious.
Allah Ta'ala is present and in existence. The term used to define this is "Hai". Everyone?s life and existence is in the control of Allah Ta'ala. He gives life and causes death to whomever He pleases.
It is also not necessary that everything in the power of Allah Ta'ala should come into existence even though it is possible for it to come into existence. An example of this is that if Allah Ta'ala wills, He may create a mountain made from solid gold, but there is no such mountain. However, if Allah Ta'ala wishes, then it will exist even though it does not exist at present.
Inspiring Quotes From The Qur'an And Sunnah...

Mashallah this is an Amazing nasheed
Subhanallah!
Allah is Awesome!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bloomfield woman behind Ten Commandments monume... (Aug '14) May 6 Largosmokey 9
can spells be done in the daytime? (Sep '06) May 5 Grami 9
An Occult site i just published, would love fee... (Jun '06) May 5 Grami 6
News Athiest tells high schoolers God is evil (May '11) May 4 Eagle 12 - 856
News Transgender inmate sues prison over witchcraft ... Apr '18 TerriB1 1
News Poland's bishops say Halloween is harmful, pagan (Oct '12) Apr '18 helpful links 22
the 7 great clans (Jun '07) Mar '18 Apittman010 480