Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 256421 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#171098 Apr 8, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>The God of Israel.
The God that the Jews rejected as their Messiah.
Can you please stop using the God of Israel.

Messiah was never expected to be the son of God or God himself.

Can you call your God, the God of Nazareth from which nothing good came?

That the God of Israel is Jesus, is vulgar, rubbish and bullshit.
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#171099 Apr 8, 2013
uhuh wrote:
an example from your "well documented source" on the internet lol,
<quoted text>
this is not a direct quote from Sirah al-Halabiyyah

Rafat Amari added his own twist: "Mohammed was known to have suffered from trances since his childhood"
Rafat Amari is a polemicist and he considers lying a pious act for teh absurd Christian God.

Thanks for pointing out that Rafat Amari twists and distorts. The Church also thrived upon lies.
uhuh

Spain

#171100 Apr 8, 2013
stories in islamic writings called "Tafsir" and "Sirah" are much like the jewish "Midrash"
they don't provide the source of citations; the writers simply reported whatever gossips came their way

Sirah Ibn Hisham 9th century
Sirah al-Tabari 10th century
Sirah al-Halabiyyah 15th century
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#171101 Apr 8, 2013
Shamma wrote:
You Muslims are ignorant. Jesus is the Divine Son of God.
So, who is the Human Son of God? Husus?
uhuh

Spain

#171102 Apr 8, 2013
Shamma wrote:
Do you reject that source?
The history of the ancient Arab world and its gods are well documented on the internet.
The Hadiths and Quran give testimony to Muhammad's involvement in the occult worship of jinns.
Jinns are not mentioned in the Holy Bible.
jinn are called
"se'irim" & "shedim" in Tanach, "daimonia" in the gospels
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#171103 Apr 8, 2013
Shamma wrote:
Muslims reject that the Son of God has come in the flesh
Muslims reject the alleged son of God. so, it does not matter to us if he came in flesh or a leather bag.

That God has a son, is absurd and bullshit!
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#171104 Apr 8, 2013
uhuh wrote:
stories in islamic writings called "Tafsir" and "Sirah" are much like the jewish "Midrash"
they don't provide the source of citations; the writers simply reported whatever gossips came their way
Sirah Ibn Hisham 9th century
Sirah al-Tabari 10th century
Sirah al-Halabiyyah 15th century
That is very true, uhuh.
John

Australia

#171105 Apr 8, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you please stop using the God of Israel.
Messiah was never expected to be the son of God or God himself.
Can you call your God, the God of Nazareth from which nothing good came?
That the God of Israel is Jesus, is vulgar, rubbish and bullshit.
"the God of Nazareth from which nothing good came"
Bwahhahhahhahhah!!!
Everything good in the modern world comes from the Christian west.
Everything.
All the great scientific discoveries come from the Christian west.
The arts flourish in The Christian world.
The only free societies the world has ever seen are in the west. The very concepts of individual freedom and human rights come from the Christian west.
What comes from the shit islamic world?
Terrorism.
Tyranny.
Poverty.
Stupidity.
Stonings.
LOL.
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#171106 Apr 8, 2013
Shamma wrote:
Meaning Jesus has the same essence and nature of God the Father.
Jesus was conceived in the womb of Mary the Virgin by the power of the Holy Spirit and the Most High God.

Meaning God prepared a body for the Spirit of Jesus from His own substance OF Himself, and placed it in the womb of Mary, and the body God prepared for Jesus was placed in the womb of Mary and took on flesh from the womb of Mary and became the God-Man.
Both fully God and fully Man.
Do you seriously believe in this horse shit?
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#171107 Apr 8, 2013
John wrote:
<quoted text>
"the God of Nazareth from which nothing good came"
Bwahhahhahhahhah!!!
Everything good in the modern world comes from the Christian west.
Everything.
All the great scientific discoveries come from the Christian west.
The arts flourish in The Christian world.
The only free societies the world has ever seen are in the west. The very concepts of individual freedom and human rights come from the Christian west.
What comes from the shit islamic world?
Terrorism.
Tyranny.
Poverty.
Stupidity.
Stonings.
LOL.
Credit does not go to Christianity. It goes to men, who stood up against the Church and challenged her bullshit.

Those were educated men, who brought progress not the messed up absurd and shit religion known as Christianity.

Jefferson said it soooooooo well:

" "Millions of innocent men, women and children, since the introduction of Christianity, have been burnt, tortured, fined and imprisoned; yet we have not advanced one inch towards uniformity. What has been the effect of coercion? To make one half the world fools, and the other half hypocrites. To support roguery and error all over the earth."

The development came when the filthy Church had lost power.
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#171108 Apr 8, 2013
Shamma wrote:
Both fully God and fully Man.
This is really funny. I don't know how do you believe in that bullshit?

Have you ever heard that this piece is 100% Gold but it is also 100% Lead?

Jesus was 100% man just like you and me.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#171109 Apr 8, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
That so-called Holy Spirit is a Bull Shit and does not exist besides God.
rabbee: well if you are not, truly a holy spirit with G-D. then trully you must be, an unholy spirit against G-D. so by your own words, your all-h cannot be a holy spirit.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#171110 Apr 8, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
No, we do not.
However, Satan plays an important part in Christianity and there is one thing holy about Satan and that was: Your God chose Satan to test Jesus and that was an honor for Satan.
There was no need to test and tempt Jesus. It shows that your God was not sure.
So, the so-called temptation of Jesus was Horse Shit and no such event took place. If it did, then your God is a fool!
rabbee: there is the way you all say it must of happened, with the fake name jesus. then theire is TheWay, it actually always happens from G-D to Adam. for this whole world again, failing to make it to GanEden. think! before, you write. least you be guilty of blastphemy against, This Story of G-D'S Son Adam just again here in TheTorah.

and as for hasatan, i do not believe that he is your worst to worry about. for there are two more angels, even worse than hasatan. but their followers also all lie, about who they are with.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#171111 Apr 8, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Well said, MUQ and that was a great question. Trinity is extremely unholy and it is a lie against God, and the noble son of Mary.
Nobody knows who started that junk and stuff.
Salaams
BMZ
rabbee: maybe not according to your corrupted scriptures, but according to their corrupted scripture. you are trying to compare, apples to watermellon. when you use, your scripture to judge theirs. but as for G-D and i, We do not think much of your socially misguided and socially driven religions.

nor should one give in to, social pressure to be of this or that religion. since you should seek G-D'S Acceptance and not social acceptance.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#171112 Apr 8, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Muslims reject the alleged son of God. so, it does not matter to us if he came in flesh or a leather bag.
That God has a son, is absurd and bullshit!
rabbee: what don't you understand about, your wrong and so are they? and so will it make any difference to you, if G-D again puts TheHisSon adam in charge of this world in This Again Story of Creation?

or are you expecting G-D, WHO never lies. to give this story different, according to your errant demands? why does everyone demand, TheG-D WHO ain't going to alter this story. that G-D change this story, to suit whatever they want. sounds kind of like, total arrogance to me.
Mahmood

Canada

#171113 Apr 8, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
I reject the Sirah by fools like Ibn Ishaq, Ibn Hisham, Tabari, Ibn Sa'ad and some others. Those are accepted by polemicists and ignorant fools like you, who have not read material written by Muslim scholars.
I do not reject every Hadith. I reject only those, which are nonsense, absurd and do not stand correct under the scrutiny of Qur'aan.
Go to Islamic centres and find out. You have never done that.
Okay, so name a few Islamic scholars you accept? I need some clues before carrying out an investigation.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#171114 Apr 8, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
This is really funny. I don't know how do you believe in that bullshit?
Have you ever heard that this piece is 100% Gold but it is also 100% Lead?
Jesus was 100% man just like you and me.
rabbee: Adam Who is put to death by G-D, and returned as adam and his mate. is nothing like any of you, not here on earth in TheTorah. in this world that has someone else, do all their thinking for them. for so long that you, can no longer think.
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#171115 Apr 8, 2013
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: what don't you understand about, your wrong and so are they? and so will it make any difference to you, if G-D again puts TheHisSon adam in charge of this world in This Again Story of Creation?
or are you expecting G-D, WHO never lies. to give this story different, according to your errant demands? why does everyone demand, TheG-D WHO ain't going to alter this story. that G-D change this story, to suit whatever they want. sounds kind of like, total arrogance to me.
Rabbee,

I was referring to this Horse Shit from Shamma. The ignorant fool wrote:

" Jesus is the Divine Son of God.

Meaning Jesus has the same essence and nature of God the Father.
Jesus was conceived in the womb of Mary the Virgin by the power of the Holy Spirit and the Most High God.

Meaning God prepared a body for the Spirit of Jesus from His own substance OF Himself, and placed it in the womb of Mary, and the body God prepared for Jesus was placed in the womb of Mary and took on flesh from the womb of Mary and became the God-Man.

Both fully God and fully Man.

God did that so that Jesus could fulfill the Will of the Father on earth."

The way he describes is rubbish. It means his God sent a pin-head sized complete Jesus to be implanted in his mother's womb. How to believe in this sheer nonsense?

In that case, the fully miniaturized man became fully man. Even this is absurd.

The best joke is that Jesus is not on record for talking any rubbish the Satanic Church fathers
littered.
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#171116 Apr 8, 2013
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: well if you are not, truly a holy spirit with G-D. then trully you must be, an unholy spirit against G-D. so by your own words, your all-h cannot be a holy spirit.
I liked that, Rabbee.

Yes, I am a holy spirit. You too, Rabbee.

However, Shamma and John are evil spirits.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#171117 Apr 8, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Rabbee,
I was referring to this Horse Shit from Shamma. The ignorant fool wrote:
" Jesus is the Divine Son of God.
Meaning Jesus has the same essence and nature of God the Father.
Jesus was conceived in the womb of Mary the Virgin by the power of the Holy Spirit and the Most High God.
Meaning God prepared a body for the Spirit of Jesus from His own substance OF Himself, and placed it in the womb of Mary, and the body God prepared for Jesus was placed in the womb of Mary and took on flesh from the womb of Mary and became the God-Man.
Both fully God and fully Man.
God did that so that Jesus could fulfill the Will of the Father on earth."
The way he describes is rubbish. It means his God sent a pin-head sized complete Jesus to be implanted in his mother's womb. How to believe in this sheer nonsense?
In that case, the fully miniaturized man became fully man. Even this is absurd.
The best joke is that Jesus is not on record for talking any rubbish the Satanic Church fathers
littered.
rabbee: comparing alleged horse crap, to your bull crap still evades what is really true. not one truth has been determined, in any of your prejudiced exchanges. i cannot accept anyone who is only pretending to be the truth, who really is not anywhere close to true.

i cannot accept anything from anyone, who does not even know the name of this story. this same story we are all, here in from TheG-D of Only TheHerStory(HaTorah). which is still about, finding a true mate, for TheHisSon adam. in this whole world that is against, adam finding a true mate here in TheTorah from G-D.

i have seen G-D and i want, a Holy-Spirit Mate just like HER. that this world has never cooperated, with G-D about. so i guess i am, going to have to go through this all over again. in search of, TheTrue Mate. Who is not affected, by all of your evil and wicked mentality. in spite of this whole world trying to corrupt their grandmother of all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Athiest tells high schoolers God is evil (May '11) Jun 13 Eagle 12 - 861
News Paganism no better than Atheism (May '10) Jun 9 The Ragin Pagan 31
Andrekia the Wiccan witch. Jun 6 doG mnaDed lyoH r... 1
News Bloomfield woman behind Ten Commandments monume... (Aug '14) May '18 Largosmokey 9
can spells be done in the daytime? (Sep '06) May '18 Grami 9
An Occult site i just published, would love fee... (Jun '06) May '18 Grami 6
News Transgender inmate sues prison over witchcraft ... Apr '18 TerriB1 1