Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Brussels Journal

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Comments
160,681 - 160,700 of 201,304 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#170982 Apr 7, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Your reasoning and logic is stupid.
You are trying to reason above God.
You are an idiot.
It is not me that you are up against it is Gods reasoning you are trying to defeat.
And you lose all the time.
What God did and taught in the Gospels is rational and logical according to HIS impeccable character.
And because you worship a non-impeccable god, the God of the Bible is a fraud to You.
Trust me, Shamma. There is nothing rational and logical in Christianity. The name Christianity is itself illogical and makes no sense.

The true God has nothing to do with the New Testament and remains DUMB in it. Nay! The God of your Bible is not impeccable.

The trune God or the Trinity IS a big fraud. No one can deny this fact!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Alex123 WM

London, UK

#170983 Apr 7, 2013
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: are we talking about, the same alleged as jews here? that twice got their temple destroyed and dispersed again, for not being true to G-D... that only the vain alleged as jews, all consider to of still been true.
even after their disbelief in G-D, resulted in their nation being occupied by rome. when all the signs says, they were screwing up again, you are still considering them as true?

do you really suggest, that just because a person elects to call themselves as jews, christians, or muslems makes them true to G-D.

when their invalid heresay wittness, is no better than your invalid heresay wittness.
I fully agree with your penultimate paragraph...

My post was not challenging the piety of Jews.

My point was quite simple...
The Jews awaited their Messiah and still await him.
Their questions to any messiah candidate would NOT suggest that they were "awaiting G-d in the form of a human messiah".

I am referring to their questions to a potential messiah and not their actions based on the response from the candidate!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
bmz

Singapore

#170984 Apr 7, 2013
caucasian kavkazian wrote:
<quoted text>
well you will find out who screwed whose mind one fine day In sha ALLAH
That is correct. On that fine day, Jesus will be put in the witness box and he will deny Christianity, her NT and all absurd doctrines.

He will say, "LORD, move all these minions of Satan away from me, please.

LORD, After I had turned to dust and bones, men misled them and led them away to some strange and funny God, whom they called their triune God."

And God will ask, "Where is this funny and strange triune God?"

Jesus will say, "LORD, I don't know and I never heard a word about this monstrosity. Please ask Satan. He knows best."
John

Brisbane, Australia

#170985 Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John

Brisbane, Australia

#170986 Apr 7, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Trust me, Shamma. There is nothing rational and logical in Christianity. The name Christianity is itself illogical and makes no sense.
The true God has nothing to do with the New Testament and remains DUMB in it. Nay! The God of your Bible is not impeccable.
The trune God or the Trinity IS a big fraud. No one can deny this fact!
Blah blah blah.
You know nothing about God muztard.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
bmz

Singapore

#170987 Apr 7, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
To ask how can you be sure that the anonymous battle of the 8th chapter of Quran is right the battle of Badr, is considered a silly post? LOL

But even if for absurd it’s a silly post then what’s the reason to answer to the posts of Christians when you consider them silly and so their posts?

We already know you, you label the posts you don’t like silly and when you are unable to answer you just insult to avoid the problem posed.
Your post was silly and you continue to submit silly posts. 

I have already told you and Mahmood that those verses are referring to the battle at Badr.

I am damn sure that the verses are about the battle at Badr. I can make you understand in a few minutes.

Now, tell me how much do you know about the battle at Badr? Write a few paras on that battle and you are free to copy and paste.

I want to prove my point through your own submission.
bmz

Singapore

#170988 Apr 7, 2013
John wrote:
<quoted text>
Blah blah blah.
You know nothing about God muztard.
Who else can know the true God besides us and the Jews?

We know whom we worship but you do not know what you worship. You must worship God in true spirit. Does this ring a loud bell?

We, Muztards know God better than the Christ Turds.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#170989 Apr 7, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO! You proved my point.
You are laughing OUT OF Your ignorance.
That assumes you have something intelligent to say. We have been through that discussion already. And the jury has rendered a verdict.
John

Brisbane, Australia

#170990 Apr 7, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Who else can know the true God besides us and the Jews?
We know whom we worship but you do not know what you worship. You must worship God in true spirit. Does this ring a loud bell?
We, Muztards know God better than the Christ Turds.
The proof is in the pudding muztard.
Tell me, when you beasts are pack raping some poor girl do you "know the true God"?
Tell me, when you beasts are rioting over nothing in a host country trying to intimidate the people you live as parasites off do you "know the true God"?
Tell me, when you beasts are imitating the raping butchering paedophile mad mo and molesting children do you "know the true God"?
You muztards know God not.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#170991 Apr 7, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
I have already told you and Mahmood that those verses are referring to the battle at Badr.
I am damn sure that the verses are about the battle at Badr. I can make you understand in a few minutes.
Now, tell me how much do you know about the battle at Badr? Write a few paras on that battle and you are free to copy and paste.
Stop making a fool of yourself, and tell us how do you know that is the battle of Badr considering that Quran doesn't even bother to mention names and places, and above all you were not an eyewitness?
Mahmood

Mississauga, Canada

#170992 Apr 7, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you know about the Battle of Badr? The details are all in the Sira and Hadith which you reject, so tell me how do you know? I can write a page or two about the Battle of Badr, how it began, who instigated it, and its conclusion by referring to Islamic sources which you reject.
Mahmood

Mississauga, Canada

#170993 Apr 7, 2013
sri lankan muslim wrote:
Islam is the proven religen..all others are proven wrong
ISLAM & PLAGIARIZM: Here is another classic example of plagiarizm by the authors of the Koran:

Harut & Marut:
2:102 - They followed what the evil ones gave out (falsely) against the power of Solomon: the blasphemers Were, not Solomon, but the evil ones, teaching men Magic, and such things as came down at babylon to the angels Harut and Marut. But neither of these taught anyone (Such things) without saying: "We are only for trial; so do not blaspheme.........."

Encylopedia Brittanica asserts that the story itself parallels a Jewish legend about the fallen angels Shehamzai, Uzza, & Aza'el. The names Harut & Marut appear to etymologically related to those of Harruvatat and Ameretat, Zoroastrian archangels. Even Abduallah Yusuf Ali acknowledges that the source of the story is probably from the Jewish Midrash.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#170994 Apr 7, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
That assumes you have something intelligent to say. We have been through that discussion already. And the jury has rendered a verdict.
I might add I got 7 agreement judgements on that post so far.

COnsidering there are only about 10 people on this forum...
bmz

Singapore

#170995 Apr 7, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop making a fool of yourself, and tell us how do you know that is the battle of Badr considering that Quran doesn't even bother to mention names and places, and above all you were not an eyewitness?
The battle of Badr was a very important battle during the earliest part of Islam's infancy. This battle was known to Arabs before the arrival of tale collectors from Central Asia, three to five hundred years later. It was known long before Hadith books appeared.

The battle was not made known by Hadith collectors, fool!

Stop being childish and do not try to evade and write me the story. Copy and paste it here.

I have already told Mahmood and you that 'Badr" is mentioned in Qur'aan and the reference to the battle is there in Surah 8.

Once you copy and paste, all the readers, including Mahmood and you will know.

If you are unable to find and copy and paste, tell me. I will do it.

I just want to show the international readers here how internet junkies like Mahmood, your goodself, Shamma the Sham and John in the john from Australia, write junk and stuff.
bmz

Singapore

#170996 Apr 7, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
I might add I got 7 agreement judgements on that post so far.
COnsidering there are only about 10 people on this forum...
Just came back and noticed that members of the Jury were free to attend today.

7/10 is a high score.
bmz

Singapore

#170997 Apr 7, 2013
Mahmood wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you know about the Battle of Badr? The details are all in the Sira and Hadith which you reject, so tell me how do you know? I can write a page or two about the Battle of Badr, how it began, who instigated it, and its conclusion by referring to Islamic sources which you reject.
Just help out Colonna. Poor chap is struggling like you. Write something about the battle and when you write, my point that the verses in Surah 8 were referring to the battle at Badr, will stand.

Sirah is neither history of Islam nor Hadith.
bmz

Singapore

#170998 Apr 7, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Chuckle! Shamma has been judged. He was under the silly impression that only Jesus would judge.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#170999 Apr 7, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
The battle of Badr was a very important battle during the earliest part of Islam's infancy. This battle was known to Arabs before the arrival of tale collectors from Central Asia, three to five hundred years later. It was known long before Hadith books appeared.
The battle was not made known by Hadith collectors, fool!
Stop being childish and do not try to evade and write me the story. Copy and paste it here.
I have already told Mahmood and you that 'Badr" is mentioned in Qur'aan and the reference to the battle is there in Surah 8.
Once you copy and paste, all the readers, including Mahmood and you will know.
If you are unable to find and copy and paste, tell me. I will do it.
I just want to show the international readers here how internet junkies like Mahmood, your goodself, Shamma the Sham and John in the john from Australia, write junk and stuff.
So you wrote so many words to say nothing? LOL

Why do you keep speaking about Hadiths when in my last post I didn't mention it? Are you really that desperate?

You have only said that the battle of Badr was mentioned in the 3rd chapter, but we were talking about the 8th chapter.

So once again show your ignorance off to your international readers and tell us where are the reference in the 8th chapter of Quran about Badr battle, when obviously that chapter doesnt mention any whatsover name, and when you were not an eyewitness?
bmz

Singapore

#171000 Apr 7, 2013
Mahmood wrote:
<quoted text>
ISLAM & PLAGIARIZM: Here is another classic example of plagiarizm by the authors of the Koran:
Harut & Marut:
2:102 - They followed what the evil ones gave out (falsely) against the power of Solomon: the blasphemers Were, not Solomon, but the evil ones, teaching men Magic, and such things as came down at babylon to the angels Harut and Marut. But neither of these taught anyone (Such things) without saying: "We are only for trial; so do not blaspheme.........."
Encylopedia Brittanica asserts that the story itself parallels a Jewish legend about the fallen angels Shehamzai, Uzza, & Aza'el. The names Harut & Marut appear to etymologically related to those of Harruvatat and Ameretat, Zoroastrian archangels. Even Abduallah Yusuf Ali acknowledges that the source of the story is probably from the Jewish Midrash.
A question, Mahmood

This has nothing to do with Christianity.

When the writers of the New Testament quoted something from a poorly translated copy of the Jewish Holy Scriptures in Greek, did they plagiarize or they did not?

Names of Abraham, Sarah, Hagar, Ishmael, Isaiah, Jeremiah, David, etc., were mentioned and stories told. Would you call that plagiarism?

Any one can read and understand that Qur'aan is referring to events of the past. How come you fail to grasp?

Instead of making foolish remarks like internet junkies do, you should think.
bmz

Singapore

#171001 Apr 7, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
So you wrote so many words to say nothing? LOL
Why do you keep speaking about Hadiths when in my last post I didn't mention it? Are you really that desperate?

You have only said that the battle of Badr was mentioned in the 3rd chapter, but we were talking about the 8th chapter.

So once again show your ignorance off to your international readers and tell us where are the reference in the 8th chapter of Quran about Badr battle, when obviously that chapter doesnt mention any whatsover name, and when you were not an eyewitness?
There you go again with a foolish post.

I have already told you and Mahmood that Surah 8 talks about the battle at Badr. All I want you to do is to copy and paste a story on the battle at Badr.

Write the story and I will show you that the verses in Surah 8 are talking about that battle.

Do it instead of wriggling and do not be evasive. I need to educate you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
SHADOW PEOPLE... i need help (May '07) Aug 25 Only1Likeme212 347
Speaking of religion: Pagans stir a fuss in Beebe Aug 25 Ernie 117
Pagan community northern kentucky? (Nov '12) Aug 25 scorpion123 27
Reagan appointee sides with Wiccans: NM town mu... Aug 20 Kathwynn 5
Looking for a Pagan community in Kentucky? (Mar '12) Aug 13 Lady shay 8
Satanists Unveil Design for Statehouse Statue (Jan '14) Aug 9 Kathwynn 11
Pagan caught performing naked ritual with teena... (Nov '12) Aug 4 Emma 13
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••