Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Brussels Journal

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Comments
160,581 - 160,600 of 199,934 Comments Last updated 28 min ago

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Muhammad and Satan Continued:
MATERIAL FROM SAHIH MUSLIM Volume 4,# 6754
"Jabir reported: "I heard Allah's messenger as saying: "The throne of Iblis (Satan's name) is upon the ocean and he sends detachments in order to put people to trial and the most important figure in his eyes is the one who is most notorious in sowing the seed of dissension.""
No comment, just thought it was interesting that Satan's throne is upon the ocean.
FROM IBN ISHAQ'S "SIRAT RASULALLAH", translated as, "THE LIFE OF MUHAMMAD" by A. Guillaume, page 165 - 167.[6]
NOTE: The following passage is material concerned with the topic known as "The Satanic Verses". The entire passage is long and not it is not necessary to quote it in full, but I will provide the relevant quotes to show how Satan influenced Muhammad. This story is also found in Ibn Sa'd's "Kitab al-Tabaqat al-Kabir",(Book of the Major Classes), which is also biographical material on Muhammad.
"(Tabari). Now the apostle was anxious for the welfare of his people, wishing to attract them as far as he could. It has been mentioned that he longed for a way to attract them,.......When the apostle saw what his people turned their backs on him and he was pained by their estrangement from what he brought them from God he longed that there should come to him from God a message that would reconcile his people to him. Because of his love for his people and his anxiety over them it would delight him if the obstacle that made his task so difficult could be removed; so that he meditated on the project and longed for it and it was dear to him. Then God sent down "by the star when it sets your comrade errs not and is not deceived, he speaks not from his own desire," and when he reached His words "Have you thought of al-Lat and al-Uzza and Manat the third, the other:, Satan, when he was mediating upon it, and desiring to bring it (sc. reconciliation) to his people, put upon his tongue "these are the exalted Gharaniq whose intercession is approved."
The news reached the prophet's companions who were in Abyssinia, it being reported that Quraysh had accepted Islam, so some men started to return while others remained behind. Then Gabriel came to the apostle and said, "What have you done Muhammad? You have read to these people something I did not bring you form God and you have said what He did not say to you." The apostle was bitterly grieved and was greatly in fear of God. So God sent down (a revelation), for He was merciful to him, comforting him and making light of the affair and telling him that every prophet and apostle before him desired as he desired and wanted what he wanted and Satan interjected something into his desires as he had on his tongue. So God annulled what Satan had suggested and God established His verses i.e. you are just like the prophets and apostles. The God sent down: "We have not sent a prophet or apostle before you but when he longed Satan cast suggestions into his longing. But God will annul what Satan has suggested.
COMMENT
This is one of the most controversial topics in Islam. Satan caused Muhammad to recite false words from God. In the OT, if someone caused others to worship other gods he was put to death - refer to Deut. 13. Yet this is exactly what Muhammad did - he advocated the worship of pagan deities. Afterwards, Muhammad says that Allah made light of the event!
Further, which of the OT prophets ever spoke the words of Satan? The OT prophets loved their people, but they persisted in speaking the truth to them, not compromising the word of God to them to gain peace and converts.

Muhammad listened to the jinn devils instead of hearing the words of God.
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Shamma wrote:
COMMENT

So, devils can steal physical objects, and even snatch children, but they cannot open closed doors? Why? If their intentions are to harm, and they are capable of thought, and physical movement, surely they can open doors. Again, more of the "boogie man" superstition nonsense.
I have to disagree. It is the Holy Spirit which snatches people.

"Then both Philip and the eunuch went down into the water and Philip baptized him. When they came up out of the water, the Spirit of the Lord suddenly took Philip away, and the eunuch did not see him again, but went on his way rejoicing."

Why was Philip snatched and deposited miles away? I think Philip and the eunuch had a good time and the Holy Spirit did not like that.

What do you think?
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Shamma,

I am going to bed now.

Please let me know why was Philip snatched and deposited miles away by the Holy Spirit?

Was it because the eunuch was a black man?

Good night

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
I have told you many times that Ibn Ishaq and company were ignorant fools and liars just like Pat Robert, Sam Shamoun, Robert Spencer, Silas, Matt Slick and the Church fathers, including your goodself.
They are just like the writers of the New Testament , who wrote everything based upon hearsay.
Lie Muslim Lie!
That is all you do BMZ.
I PUT IT ALL PUT THERE.
Muhammad said Black man is what Satan looks like.
Is Muhammad truthful BMZ, does the Black man look like Satan ?

FROM IBN ISHAQ'S "SIRAT RASULALLAH", translated as, "THE LIFE OF MUHAMMAD" by A. Guillaume, page 243.

"I have heard that it was of him that the apostle said, "Whoever wants to see Satan let him take a look at Nabtal b. al-Harith!" He was a sturdy black man with long flowing hair, inflamed eyes, and dark ruddy cheeks. He used to come and talk to the apostle and listen to him and then carry what he had said to the hypocrites. It was he who said: "Muhammad is all ears: if anyone tells him anything he believes it." God sent down concerning him: "And of them are those who annoy the prophet and say he is all ears, Say: Good ears for you. He believes in God and trusts the believers and is a mercy for those of you who believe; and those who annoy the apostle of God for them there is a painful punishment." (Sura 9:61)

COMMENT
Muhammad knew many people who were against him, some of them were tough, proven warriors. But of all the people, Muhammad picked out a peculiar looking black man and said that Satan looked like him! Muhammad said that Satan looks like a Negro! Certainly there were unusual looking Arab men in the area, but Muhammad picked out a black man as the image of Satan. Why?

QUESTIONS
Why would God allow Satan to put his words in Muhammad's mouth, and then make light of it? Shouldn't someone speaking the word of God be held accountable?

1) How is yawning from Satan?

2) How can Satan be everywhere touching new-born infants?

3) If Satan can be physical or spiritual, why did he allow Abu Huraira and Muhammad to capture him?

4) Why did Muhammad say Satan looks like a black man?

CONCLUSION

The Hadith clearly portrays the workings of Muhammad's mind. He accepted superstitions, myths, and made bizarre declarations whenever he had to say something about an event, or something he didn't understand.

Muhammad said that Satan's cunning was weak, but Satan tricked Muhammad into teaching and performing idol worship, and Satan was partly responsible for the harsh Muslim defeat at Uhud. These contradictions delineate Muhammad's ever changing ideas.

Muhammad was a very superstitious man. These statements prove that Muhammad was not listening to God, but to the machinations of his mind. Islam is partly built upon the Hadith; Islam is part superstition.

Muhammad was possessed.
He was guided by jinn devils.
He so feared the pagan moon god Allah that he worshiped as a child that all other religions became demons in the eyes and mind of Muhammad.
He relied on superstition instilled into him by his mother as a child.
http://religionresearchinstitute.org/Mohammad ...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Shamma,
Ibn Ishaq and Ibn Hisham were bloody fools and idiots just like your Church fathers and the men, who penned the New Testament.
Satan had no effect on Muhammad. Satan had only afflicted Jesus, his disciples and anyone, who came along later. For example Paul and the Church fathers were the minions of Satan.
Satan is the author of all your books.
They were storey-tellers and collected stories from all sides. They were not scholars of Islam.
Muhammad's own words call you a liar.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Lie Muslim Lie!
That is all you do BMZ.
I PUT IT ALL PUT THERE.

FROM IBN ISHAQ'S "SIRAT RASULALLAH", translated as, "THE LIFE OF MUHAMMAD" by A. Guillaume, page 243.

"I have heard that it was of him that the apostle said, "Whoever wants to see Satan let him take a look at Nabtal b. al-Harith!" He was a sturdy black man with long flowing hair, inflamed eyes, and dark ruddy cheeks. He used to come and talk to the apostle and listen to him and then carry what he had said to the hypocrites. It was he who said: "Muhammad is all ears: if anyone tells him anything he believes it." God sent down concerning him: "And of them are those who annoy the prophet and say he is all ears, Say: Good ears for you. He believes in God and trusts the believers and is a mercy for those of you who believe; and those who annoy the apostle of God for them there is a painful punishment." (Sura 9:61)

COMMENT
Muhammad knew many people who were against him, some of them were tough, proven warriors. But of all the people, Muhammad picked out a peculiar looking black man and said that Satan looked like him! Muhammad said that Satan looks like a Negro! Certainly there were unusual looking Arab men in the area, but Muhammad picked out a black man as the image of Satan. Why?

QUESTIONS
Why would God allow Satan to put his words in Muhammad's mouth, and then make light of it? Shouldn't someone speaking the word of God be held accountable?

3) If Satan can be physical or spiritual, why did he allow Abu Huraira and Muhammad to capture him?

CONCLUSION

The Hadith clearly portrays the workings of Muhammad's mind. He accepted superstitions, myths, and made bizarre declarations whenever he had to say something about an event, or something he didn't understand.

Muhammad said that Satan's cunning was weak, but Satan tricked Muhammad into teaching and performing idol worship, and Satan was partly responsible for the harsh Muslim defeat at Uhud. These contradictions delineate Muhammad's ever changing ideas.

Muhammad was a very superstitious man. These statements prove that Muhammad was not listening to God, but to the machinations of his mind. Islam is partly built upon the Hadith; Islam is part superstition.

Muhammad was possessed.
He so feared the pagan moon god Allah that he worshiped as a child that all other religions became demons in the eyes and mind of Muhammad.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
No, Rabbee
I will never use the OT and the NT, the News Testament. Both books have been forged.
rabbee: well i ain't talking about the old and new testament tanach either. i am talking about TheTorah, and presently still here in IT. G-D did not give the tanach to Moshe, THEY only gave TheTorah to Him. and if i do not accept their old and new testament tanach, then G-D and i for sure do not accept your new testament quran either. all of your new testaments from alleged men, are of no help to us presently here in TheTorah.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Shamma,
Ibn Ishaq and Ibn Hisham were bloody fools and idiots just like your Church fathers and the men, who penned the New Testament.
Satan had no effect on Muhammad. Satan had only afflicted Jesus, his disciples and anyone, who came along later. For example Paul and the Church fathers were the minions of Satan.
Satan is the author of all your books.
They were storey-tellers and collected stories from all sides. They were not scholars of Islam.
Psalm 83[a]
A song. A psalm of Asaph.

1 O God, do not remain silent;
do not turn a deaf ear,
do not stand aloof, O God.
2 See how your enemies growl,
how your foes rear their heads.
3 With cunning they conspire against your people;
they plot against those you cherish.
4 “Come,” they say,“let us destroy them as a nation,
so that Israel’s name is remembered no more.”

5 With one mind they plot together;
they form an alliance against you—
6 the tents of Edom and the Ishmaelites,
of Moab and the Hagrites,
7 Byblos, Ammon and Amalek,
Philistia, with the people of Tyre.
8 Even Assyria has joined them
to reinforce Lot’s descendants.[b]

This Psalm tells us that Ishmael hated God and converted to worshiping jinn devils.

So Muslims claim to Abraham thru Ishmael is false.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
No, Rabbee. I will never give Adam and his mate, fake names. I will never call them Jesus and mary Magdalene. Promise.
Shalom
rabbee: then quit using that name jesus, that does not really do us both justice here in TheTorah again. and don't use mary, for Merreeam either.

you are confused, We are the both of Him actually returned again. or have you forgotten, about how this twice coming of Adam always goes?

TheOurName nor our worldly given names, is not to be called as jesus period. and is the reason why, you all wern't expecting me and your grandmother chaooah again here in TheStory of The Physical Creation again from G-D. quit listening! to those other g-ds. their all lying to you, about your not being here in TheStory from G-D.
Alex123 WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Muhammad said Black man is Satan.
Is that True Alex?
It is quite funny where you get this from?
You are a VERY unfortunate person....you worship a naked pagan drooling over his body while ignoring TRUE God.
You are also unfortunate because you are unable to see anything good in Holy Quran.

How can the MOST HOLY PROPHET MUHAMMED PBUH, say black man is satan if he said this:

"All mankind is from Adam and Eve, an Arab has no superiority over a non-Arab nor a non-Arab has any superiority over an Arab; also a white has no superiority over black nor a black has any superiority over white except by piety (taqwa) and good action. Learn that every Muslim is a brother to every Muslim and that the Muslims constitute one brotherhood."

Skeptic, you are a VERY unfortunate person.
Mahmood

Mississauga, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Alex123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a VERY unfortunate person....you worship a naked pagan drooling over his body while ignoring TRUE God.
You are also unfortunate because you are unable to see anything good in Holy Quran.
How can the MOST HOLY PROPHET MUHAMMED PBUH, say black man is satan if he said this:
"All mankind is from Adam and Eve, an Arab has no superiority over a non-Arab nor a non-Arab has any superiority over an Arab; also a white has no superiority over black nor a black has any superiority over white except by piety (taqwa) and good action. Learn that every Muslim is a brother to every Muslim and that the Muslims constitute one brotherhood."
But a muslim has superiority over a non-muslim.....apartheid of another kind.
Mahmood

Mississauga, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
How do I know? Because I read and understand. I
Any sensible person, who reads will know. You cannot and that is the problem.
You do not need any tradition, tales, tafsirs or Hadith to understand Qur'aan.
Which came first? Hadith? Tafsirs?
I was talking about Anfaal. For the information of another clueless fool and your goodself, I let you know, as you never knew that Badr was mentioned in Surah 3 Ale Imraan. you learned that today.
What the hell do you read and understand? You understand nothing. All you are doing is engaging in guesswork. Neither does 8:12 or the verses before and after it mention Badr. The trouble with the Koran is that it is lacking in context and chronology. Only "allah" knows best how much of the Koran is actually dictated by Mohammad or works of later Ummayya editors.

If the abrahamic god judged himself according to his own moral standards, he'd go to hell. He's jealous, full of pride, he created evil, he doesn't heal sick people while he could, he's attacking people who are weaker than him, he follows his own desires and he commits murders all the time.
Alex123 WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Mahmood wrote:
<quoted text>
But a muslim has superiority over a non-muslim.....apartheid of another kind.
That's how the cookie crumbles dear mahmood!
Non believers are unfortunate! What can I do?
Jews are superior to you according to their books because they believe in God who loves them.
Christians are superior to you because you will go to hell for not believing in Jesus Christ.
So what is your problem?
Instead of moaning, join one of our cults!!!
Alex123 WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Shamma wrote:
Lie Muslim Lie!
That is all you do BMZ.
I PUT IT ALL PUT THERE.
COMMENT
QUESTIONS
CONCLUSION
Muhammad was possessed.
If you believe all those clowns...why don't you also believe other things they say and become one of them!!
Alex123 WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
I liked that note. Thank you for letting us know that Satan ordered Jesus' death. Great!
lol...
What did the barber say while he was circumcising BJ?
"Oh my god..am I really holding my god's phallus"?
If a barber can chop off the vitals of christian "god", he must be more powerful than the christian "god"!!
Heard about shiv-linga and now BJ-linga!!

DITCH BJ....EMBRACE GOD.
BJ the pervert seduces the woman at the well offering her his "living tadpole water"..BJ the BJ man.

SAY NO TO BJ THE SATAN'S AGENT.
Alex123 WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Muhammad's own words call you a liar.
What did the barber say while he was circumcising BJ?
"Oh my god..am I really holding my god's phallus"?
If a barber can chop off the vitals of christian "god", he must be more powerful than the christian "god"!!
Heard about shiv-linga and now BJ-linga!!

DITCH BJ....EMBRACE GOD.
BJ the pervert seduces the woman at the well offering her his "living tadpole water"..BJ the BJ man.

SAY NO TO BJ THE SATAN'S AGENT.
Alex123 WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Now to Jesus Christ PBUH the Messenger and MAN of God...who submitted to the Will of God....

....Behold! the angels said:
"O Mary! Allah giveth thee
Glad tidings of a Word
From Him: his name
Will be Christ Jesus.
The son of Mary, held in honor
In this world and the Hereafter
And of (the company of) those
Nearest to Allah.
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Alali or Halali=Forgiveness
in that name Jesus Christ say like that..
depend on language how you express yourself..
John

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Alex123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>
No muztard, he is correct.
You are the liar.
http://www.prophetofdoom.net/Islamic_Quotes_R...
http://undhimmi.com/2010/11/10/muslim-slavery...
We can see you muztards.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Alex123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>
I am glad you pointed that other saying for that verifies the Schizo mentality of Muhammad.
And shows that Muhammad was not a prophet from God, but rather a jinn devil worshiper who imagined to see Satan in everyone who he feared.
As a child Muhammad was dedicated to the jinn devils by Muhammad's mother.

The piousness expressed by Muslims about Muhammad was his fear of the pagan moon god called Allah.
Muhammad so feared that moon god called Allah to the point that He saw the people of other religions as demons, and set out to kill them as being demons that did not worship his moon Allah god.

This link reveals that Muhammad's mother dedicated Muhammad to the jinn devils.
http://religionresearchinstitute.org/Mohammad...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Pagan/Wiccan Forum right now

Search the Pagan/Wiccan Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
The Coming Christian Revolt 28 min Hot Pants 192
Speaking of religion: Pagans stir a fuss in Beebe Jul 22 selatla 105
Pagan ritual bid to find Brighton and Hove lott... (Nov '13) Jul 20 abukar 3
Pagan High Priest Claims Discrimination by City... Jul 16 Travis Frey 28
Pat Robertson Blames 'Witchcraft In The Family'... Jul 15 Gremlin 2
Atheist to open NY meeting; top court OKed prayers Jul 15 Cordwainer Trout 1
Cosmic ordering (Nov '09) Jul 13 bren 3
•••
•••