Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 Full story: The Brussels Journal 203,454

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Full Story
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#170880 Apr 6, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
No, Rabbee
I will never use the OT and the NT, the News Testament. Both books have been forged.
rabbee: well i ain't talking about the old and new testament tanach either. i am talking about TheTorah, and presently still here in IT. G-D did not give the tanach to Moshe, THEY only gave TheTorah to Him. and if i do not accept their old and new testament tanach, then G-D and i for sure do not accept your new testament quran either. all of your new testaments from alleged men, are of no help to us presently here in TheTorah.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#170881 Apr 6, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Shamma,
Ibn Ishaq and Ibn Hisham were bloody fools and idiots just like your Church fathers and the men, who penned the New Testament.
Satan had no effect on Muhammad. Satan had only afflicted Jesus, his disciples and anyone, who came along later. For example Paul and the Church fathers were the minions of Satan.
Satan is the author of all your books.
They were storey-tellers and collected stories from all sides. They were not scholars of Islam.
Psalm 83[a]
A song. A psalm of Asaph.

1 O God, do not remain silent;
do not turn a deaf ear,
do not stand aloof, O God.
2 See how your enemies growl,
how your foes rear their heads.
3 With cunning they conspire against your people;
they plot against those you cherish.
4 “Come,” they say,“let us destroy them as a nation,
so that Israel’s name is remembered no more.”

5 With one mind they plot together;
they form an alliance against you—
6 the tents of Edom and the Ishmaelites,
of Moab and the Hagrites,
7 Byblos, Ammon and Amalek,
Philistia, with the people of Tyre.
8 Even Assyria has joined them
to reinforce Lot’s descendants.[b]

This Psalm tells us that Ishmael hated God and converted to worshiping jinn devils.

So Muslims claim to Abraham thru Ishmael is false.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#170882 Apr 6, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
No, Rabbee. I will never give Adam and his mate, fake names. I will never call them Jesus and mary Magdalene. Promise.
Shalom
rabbee: then quit using that name jesus, that does not really do us both justice here in TheTorah again. and don't use mary, for Merreeam either.

you are confused, We are the both of Him actually returned again. or have you forgotten, about how this twice coming of Adam always goes?

TheOurName nor our worldly given names, is not to be called as jesus period. and is the reason why, you all wern't expecting me and your grandmother chaooah again here in TheStory of The Physical Creation again from G-D. quit listening! to those other g-ds. their all lying to you, about your not being here in TheStory from G-D.
Alex123 WM

London, UK

#170883 Apr 6, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Muhammad said Black man is Satan.
Is that True Alex?
It is quite funny where you get this from?
You are a VERY unfortunate person....you worship a naked pagan drooling over his body while ignoring TRUE God.
You are also unfortunate because you are unable to see anything good in Holy Quran.

How can the MOST HOLY PROPHET MUHAMMED PBUH, say black man is satan if he said this:

"All mankind is from Adam and Eve, an Arab has no superiority over a non-Arab nor a non-Arab has any superiority over an Arab; also a white has no superiority over black nor a black has any superiority over white except by piety (taqwa) and good action. Learn that every Muslim is a brother to every Muslim and that the Muslims constitute one brotherhood."

Skeptic, you are a VERY unfortunate person.
Mahmood

Mississauga, Canada

#170884 Apr 6, 2013
Alex123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a VERY unfortunate person....you worship a naked pagan drooling over his body while ignoring TRUE God.
You are also unfortunate because you are unable to see anything good in Holy Quran.
How can the MOST HOLY PROPHET MUHAMMED PBUH, say black man is satan if he said this:
"All mankind is from Adam and Eve, an Arab has no superiority over a non-Arab nor a non-Arab has any superiority over an Arab; also a white has no superiority over black nor a black has any superiority over white except by piety (taqwa) and good action. Learn that every Muslim is a brother to every Muslim and that the Muslims constitute one brotherhood."
But a muslim has superiority over a non-muslim.....apartheid of another kind.
Mahmood

Mississauga, Canada

#170885 Apr 6, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
How do I know? Because I read and understand. I
Any sensible person, who reads will know. You cannot and that is the problem.
You do not need any tradition, tales, tafsirs or Hadith to understand Qur'aan.
Which came first? Hadith? Tafsirs?
I was talking about Anfaal. For the information of another clueless fool and your goodself, I let you know, as you never knew that Badr was mentioned in Surah 3 Ale Imraan. you learned that today.
What the hell do you read and understand? You understand nothing. All you are doing is engaging in guesswork. Neither does 8:12 or the verses before and after it mention Badr. The trouble with the Koran is that it is lacking in context and chronology. Only "allah" knows best how much of the Koran is actually dictated by Mohammad or works of later Ummayya editors.

If the abrahamic god judged himself according to his own moral standards, he'd go to hell. He's jealous, full of pride, he created evil, he doesn't heal sick people while he could, he's attacking people who are weaker than him, he follows his own desires and he commits murders all the time.
Alex123 WM

London, UK

#170886 Apr 6, 2013
Mahmood wrote:
<quoted text>
But a muslim has superiority over a non-muslim.....apartheid of another kind.
That's how the cookie crumbles dear mahmood!
Non believers are unfortunate! What can I do?
Jews are superior to you according to their books because they believe in God who loves them.
Christians are superior to you because you will go to hell for not believing in Jesus Christ.
So what is your problem?
Instead of moaning, join one of our cults!!!
Alex123 WM

London, UK

#170887 Apr 6, 2013
Shamma wrote:
Lie Muslim Lie!
That is all you do BMZ.
I PUT IT ALL PUT THERE.
Muhammad said Black man is what Satan looks like.
Is Muhammad truthful BMZ, does the Black man look like Satan ?
FROM IBN ISHAQ'S "SIRAT RASULALLAH", translated as, "THE LIFE OF MUHAMMAD" by A. Guillaume, page 243.
"I have heard that it was of him that the apostle said, "Whoever wants to see Satan let him take a look at Nabtal b. al-Harith!" He was a sturdy black man with long flowing hair, inflamed eyes, and dark ruddy cheeks. He used to come and talk to the apostle and listen to him and then carry what he had said to the hypocrites. It was he who said: "Muhammad is all ears: if anyone tells him anything he believes it." God sent down concerning him: "And of them are those who annoy the prophet and say he is all ears, Say: Good ears for you. He believes in God and trusts the believers and is a mercy for those of you who believe; and those who annoy the apostle of God for them there is a painful punishment." (Sura 9:61)
COMMENT
Muhammad knew many people who were against him, some of them were tough, proven warriors. But of all the people, Muhammad picked out a peculiar looking black man and said that Satan looked like him! Muhammad said that Satan looks like a Negro! Certainly there were unusual looking Arab men in the area, but Muhammad picked out a black man as the image of Satan. Why?
QUESTIONS
Why would God allow Satan to put his words in Muhammad's mouth, and then make light of it? Shouldn't someone speaking the word of God be held accountable?
1) How is yawning from Satan?
2) How can Satan be everywhere touching new-born infants?
3) If Satan can be physical or spiritual, why did he allow Abu Huraira and Muhammad to capture him?
4) Why did Muhammad say Satan looks like a black man?
CONCLUSION
The Hadith clearly portrays the workings of Muhammad's mind. He accepted superstitions, myths, and made bizarre declarations whenever he had to say something about an event, or something he didn't understand.
Muhammad said that Satan's cunning was weak, but Satan tricked Muhammad into teaching and performing idol worship, and Satan was partly responsible for the harsh Muslim defeat at Uhud. These contradictions delineate Muhammad's ever changing ideas.
Muhammad was a very superstitious man. These statements prove that Muhammad was not listening to God, but to the machinations of his mind. Islam is partly built upon the Hadith; Islam is part superstition.
Muhammad was possessed.
He was guided by jinn devils.
He so feared the pagan moon god Allah that he worshiped as a child that all other religions became demons in the eyes and mind of Muhammad.
He relied on superstition instilled into him by his mother as a child.
http://religionresearchinstitute.org/Mohammad ...
If you believe all those clowns...why don't you also believe other things they say and become one of them!!
Alex123 WM

London, UK

#170888 Apr 6, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
I liked that note. Thank you for letting us know that Satan ordered Jesus' death. Great!
lol...
What did the barber say while he was circumcising BJ?
"Oh my god..am I really holding my god's phallus"?
If a barber can chop off the vitals of christian "god", he must be more powerful than the christian "god"!!
Heard about shiv-linga and now BJ-linga!!

DITCH BJ....EMBRACE GOD.
BJ the pervert seduces the woman at the well offering her his "living tadpole water"..BJ the BJ man.

SAY NO TO BJ THE SATAN'S AGENT.
Alex123 WM

London, UK

#170889 Apr 6, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Muhammad's own words call you a liar.
If a barber can chop off the vitals of christian "god", he must be more powerful than the christian "god"!!

DITCH BJ....EMBRACE GOD.
BJ the pervert seduces the woman at the well offering her his "living tadpole water"..BJ the BJ man.

Alex123 WM

London, UK

#170890 Apr 6, 2013
Now to Jesus Christ PBUH the Messenger and MAN of God...who submitted to the Will of God....

....Behold! the angels said:
"O Mary! Allah giveth thee
Glad tidings of a Word
From Him: his name
Will be Christ Jesus.
The son of Mary, held in honor
In this world and the Hereafter
And of (the company of) those
Nearest to Allah.
truth

Perth, Australia

#170892 Apr 6, 2013
Alali or Halali=Forgiveness
in that name Jesus Christ say like that..
depend on language how you express yourself..
John

Brisbane, Australia

#170893 Apr 6, 2013
Alex123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>
No muztard, he is correct.
You are the liar.
http://www.prophetofdoom.net/Islamic_Quotes_R...
http://undhimmi.com/2010/11/10/muslim-slavery...
We can see you muztards.

Location hidden

#170894 Apr 6, 2013
Alex123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>
I am glad you pointed that other saying for that verifies the Schizo mentality of Muhammad.
And shows that Muhammad was not a prophet from God, but rather a jinn devil worshiper who imagined to see Satan in everyone who he feared.
As a child Muhammad was dedicated to the jinn devils by Muhammad's mother.

The piousness expressed by Muslims about Muhammad was his fear of the pagan moon god called Allah.
Muhammad so feared that moon god called Allah to the point that He saw the people of other religions as demons, and set out to kill them as being demons that did not worship his moon Allah god.

This link reveals that Muhammad's mother dedicated Muhammad to the jinn devils.
http://religionresearchinstitute.org/Mohammad...
Alex123 WM

London, UK

#170895 Apr 6, 2013
John wrote:
<quoted text>
No muztard, he is correct.
You are the liar.
http://www.prophetofdoom.net/Islamic_Quotes_R...
http://undhimmi.com/2010/11/10/muslim-slavery...
We can see you muztards.
Hey freak.
I NEVER open low IQ links that are used by cretins like you.

DITCH BJ...CHUCK HIM WHERE THE SUN WON'T SHINE..

EMBRACE ALLAH THE TRUE GOD.

Location hidden

#170896 Apr 6, 2013
Alex123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>
DITCH BJ....EMBRACE GOD.
LMAO! At you Alex.
Jesus is God.

The word "Messiah" (or "Christ") means the anointed, and this word Messiah announces that j is the anointed of God, that is, the Anointed One from God. And He is the awaited Messiah, whose coming was prophesied by the prophets of the Old Testament. It was known in ancient times that when a king was crowned, or a priest consecrated, he was anointed with oil as a sign of "sovereign power" or "priesthood". And it is known that Christ was a prophet, priest and king.

Christ was not anointed by the people, because He is not an earthly king, but He was anointed of God, because He is a heavenly king who reigns over the hearts of the believers. So the word "Massih" in Arabic, and Jesus" Messiah" in Hebrew, have one meaning, and that is the Anointed One. And Jesus was called "the Christ" (or "Messiah") because He was "anointed by the Holy Spirit". This anointing was to appoint and prepare him for ministry. And the Holy Bible is full of references which declare that Jesus is the Messiah, and some of these references even spoke of Christ before His birth in Bethlehem and His appearance in our world, in the flesh.

Alex, the words "Christ Jesus" refers to God incarnate, meaning God in the flesh.
Alex123 WM

London, UK

#170897 Apr 6, 2013
To decent Topix readers and contributors:

Please DO NOT not click/visit the links given by some cretinous folks here as you will only help move their vile sites up the various search engines.

Please avoid sites given by shamma skeptic, aussie retard "john", paul wv etc...
Alex123 WM

London, UK

#170898 Apr 6, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>I am glad you pointed that other saying for that verifies the Schizo mentality of Muhammad.
And shows that Muhammad was not a prophet from God, but rather a jinn devil worshiper who imagined to see Satan in everyone who he feared.
As a child Muhammad was dedicated to the jinn devils by Muhammad's mother.
The piousness expressed by Muslims about Muhammad was his fear of the pagan moon god called Allah.
Muhammad so feared that moon god called Allah to the point that He saw the people of other religions as demons, and set out to kill them as being demons that did not worship his moon Allah god.
This link reveals that Muhammad's mother dedicated Muhammad to the jinn devils.
http://religionresearchinstitute.org/Mohammad...
You don't need God.
You need a Doctor.
John

Brisbane, Australia

#170899 Apr 6, 2013
Alex123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey freak.
I NEVER open low IQ links that are used by cretins like you.
DITCH BJ...CHUCK HIM WHERE THE SUN WON'T SHINE..
EMBRACE ALLAH THE TRUE GOD.
Hey muztard, we know how evil you muztards are.
Allah is Satan.

Location hidden

#170900 Apr 6, 2013
Alex123 WM wrote:
Now to Jesus Christ PBUH the Messenger and MAN of God...who submitted to the Will of God....
....Behold! the angels said:
"O Mary! Allah giveth thee
Glad tidings of a Word
From Him: his name
Will be Christ Jesus.
The son of Mary, held in honor
In this world and the Hereafter
And of (the company of) those
Nearest to Allah.
The words "Christ Jesus" means God incarnate, God in the flesh.
so why Alex do you reject "Christ Jesus" as stated in the Quran that Jesus is God in the flesh?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bloomfield woman behind Ten Commandments monume... Oct 10 Liam R 3
Wiccan Arrested on Child Rape Charges (Apr '10) Oct 9 Lee County NC 46
I...(gulp) am a Pagan Agnostic Taoist Sep 28 Ol Fuddy Duddy 2
Respecting belief: why should you? And why shou... Sep 21 thetruth 21
Pagan caught performing naked ritual with teena... (Nov '12) Sep '14 Kathwynn 14
Who exactly was Gjoub, and should I trust him? (Mar '09) Sep '14 Kathwynn 503
SHADOW PEOPLE... i need help (May '07) Aug '14 Only1Likeme212 347

Pagan/Wiccan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE