Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 Full story: The Brussels Journal 207,332

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Full Story
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#170837 Apr 6, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
The instruction came from G-d, Rabbee. It is in TheTorah.
It is not about lineage. It is about following Abraham, who was greater than Jesus and many others.
rabbee: it is only meant for, the Evareem Direct Linage of Avraham recognition. it is not meant, for every tom dick and harry who feels like it. it is not a good idea, to do this. unless you can actually trace your linage, back to Avraham. otherwise it is bearing false wittness, for the sake of critter vanity.

i can trace my linage forward to Avraham, not actually back to it. Yeshooah Adam's Linage, can only be traced directly to G-D, and not to Avraham. Adam has no actual, Mother and Father on earth. and only HisSurrogate Mother's Linage, can be traced back to Avraham. and Adam always arrives, by Surrogate Virgin Mother birth to this world. G-D has always brought Adam, into this world the exact same way. it shall never change, here in TheTorah from G-D.

and i still do not appreciate, the name jesus for both adam and his mate. it is also bearing false, not here in TheTorah talking critter wittness. that fake name for Adam, is causing all kind problems of false wittness confusion. we are all physically here, in TheTorah from G-D again. as we have never physically been in, any other story from other g-ds.

we are not in any other kind, of new testament tanach. we are all here, in TheTorah Happening from HaShem G-D just again. TheTorah which began with the deluvian, and should we not make it to GanEden here in TheTorah. shall also end with the deluvian, to beguin again.

if you use any other testament, except TheTorah. then you are being decieved, by some other errant new testament of alleged as men.
Alex123 WM

London, UK

#170838 Apr 6, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>First you have to be truthful, and acknowledge that your Allah God is not the God of Israel.
OK!!!!!!!!!!

Do us all a small favour.
Do you worship the God of Israel?
Technically L-rd G-d of Jews has been referred to by that name.
Why don't you join them in the worship of their God instead of worshipping a naked pagan satan oozing off a phallic pole seducing you to bite his flesh and such his bloody juices?

If you join the Jews in synagogues in the worship of their G-d, I shall take my hat off to you and leave you well alone!

Deal?
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#170839 Apr 6, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you, Rabbee
rabbee: well thank HaShem G-D, for commanding me to finally start only telling the truth. otherwise you have no idea, of how good of a liar i could be. so if i am finally, telling TheTruth. blame it all on G-D, for doing this to me again.
Mahmood

Mississauga, Canada

#170840 Apr 6, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
But isn't Muhammad a prophet of god? And as such shouldn't he be an example for mankind to which each of us has to follow, not matter what age he lived at? If the others did something wrong, what sense does it make that even the prophet of god, the called perfect man make the same mistakes?
What kind of example for mankind is a man of over 50 years old to marry a six years old baby and have sex with her when she turned to 9. Muhammad was obviously a pedophile, and Allah, the god was pleased of that.
When I think of it, I really laugh and at the same time I am disgusted about your prophet and his god and to all Muslims who run to defend a pedophile, especially if the lawyer is a girl/woman, like your case.
If Islamic history (written by Muslims) is believable, Mohammad did some terrible things as a warlord that he was. Not only that, he vaunts some those dastardly deeds in the Koran, such as killing, enslaving, and burning property.

33:26 - And He brought those of the People of the Scripture who supported them down from their strongholds, and cast panic into their hearts. Some ye slew, and ye made captive some.

Regarding burning and destroying property, read Sura 59.
Mahmood

Mississauga, Canada

#170841 Apr 6, 2013
ana wrote:
<quoted text>
Out of context, you can't pick and mix sections of the Quran you need to understand it and what it is referring to, for example 8:12
This verse and the verses before and after were revealed about the Battle of Badr, which occurred in Arabia in the early seventh century. A battle in which the pagans of Makkah traveled more than 200 miles to Madinah with an army of about 1000 to destroy Muslims. Prophet Muhammad peace be on him and fellow Muslims had suffered severe persecutions and torture for 13 years in the city of Makkah. And now that they had fled Makkah and found a sanctuary in the city of Madinah, they were once again threatened. The Muslim Army was only about 300 strong. God Almighty gave the order to Muslims to fight to defend their lives and faith. The enemy came to them with the intent to kill Muslims. It was a war to defend themselves and their Faith. It was a war imposed upon Muslims.
This Surah / section of the Quran is speaking about this as above
All that you have quoted are taken out of context of the exact meaning, you can't just take extracts like that you need to understand what it relates to as a whole ... What is written before and after
Really I wouldn't practise a religion which encouraged violence....
Stop being ignorant
Contextualizing as verse is a human endeavour posited by Islamic scholars centuries after the fact - its all guess work. Nowhere in the first 15 verses of the Sura 8 is Badr mentioned, therefore we can never be sure in what context the verse applies.
Alex123 WM

London, UK

#170842 Apr 6, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
According to Christianity, Jesus died a Sinner.
Yes true, and using their curious logic he continues to be a Sinner by diverting worship away from GOD to him! lol..

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#170843 Apr 6, 2013
Mahmood wrote:
<quoted text>
If Islamic history (written by Muslims) is believable, Mohammad did some terrible things as a warlord that he was. Not only that, he vaunts some those dastardly deeds in the Koran, such as killing, enslaving, and burning property.
33:26 - And He brought those of the People of the Scripture who supported them down from their strongholds, and cast panic into their hearts. Some ye slew, and ye made captive some.
Regarding burning and destroying property, read Sura 59.
I don't take for good 100% of what the Muslims have written by Muhammad, but I guess much of it is trustable. If Muhammad was a pious man, as Muslims believe, you would have seen or read that all actions made by him were peaceful, like say the Nazarene. If Muslims wrote about Muhammad like that most likely because he was a very evil person, and apparently Allah was pleased by that behaviour, also because Allah appear to be another evil entity.

As for sura 59 I found only this which is the second verse.

It is He who expelled the ones who disbelieved among the People of the Scripture from their homes at the first gathering. You did not think they would leave, and they thought that their fortresses would protect them from Allah ; but [the decree of] Allah came upon them from where they had not expected, and He cast terror into their hearts [so] they destroyed their houses by their [own] hands and the hands of the believers. So take warning, O people of vision.

It doesn't explicity tell or involve Muhammad. Thus he may have partecipated to destroy houses, or given the command to, or was there to watch, letting his soldiers doing what they wanted to.

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#170845 Apr 6, 2013
Alex123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>
OK!!!!!!!!!!
Why don't you join them in the worship of their God instead of worshipping a naked pagan satan oozing off a phallic pole seducing you to bite his flesh and such his bloody juices?
If you join the Jews in synagogues in the worship of their G-d, I shall take my hat off to you and leave you well alone!
Deal?
Me too, bro

bmz

Singapore

#170846 Apr 6, 2013
Mahmood wrote:
<quoted text>
Contextualizing as verse is a human endeavour posited by Islamic scholars centuries after the fact - its all guess work. Nowhere in the first 15 verses of the Sura 8 is Badr mentioned, therefore we can never be sure in what context the verse applies.
Yes, you are right in saying that you can never be sure because you have not really read Qur'aan at all. Any one, who reads Qur'aan can understand easily that it talks about Badr.

Ana was right. Surah 8 Al-Anfaal talks about events at Badr and it was revealed after the battle of Badr.

Regarding the name Badr, it is mentioned in Surah 3 Ale-Imraan, verse 123

bmz

Singapore

#170847 Apr 6, 2013
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: well don't care if you all give adam and his mate a fake name. it still won't prevent, TheG-D of TheTorah. from putting Them in charge, for the final day again. but at the rate of your, fake name disguised insults. i am not sure you shall live long enough, to see this happening again in TheTorah. especially since it disproves, everything muhammed said about me and G-D here in TheTorah again.
so if any of your other g-ds, does not meet TheStandard of G-D actually here in TheTorah. then may i suggest, your being not here in TheTorah conned again. and as long as we refuse to make it to GanEden, TheTorah always ends and beguins with TheFlood. just because you all do not believe, TheG-D of TheTorah can do it all over again.
No, Rabbee. I will never give Adam and his mate, fake names. I will never call them Jesus and mary Magdalene. Promise.

Shalom

bmz

Singapore

#170848 Apr 6, 2013
Alex123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes true, and using their curious logic he continues to be a Sinner by diverting worship away from GOD to him! lol..
And may the God forgive Jesus, who was created a sin and died a sinner, for all the sins he bore. Amen!

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#170849 Apr 6, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, you are right in saying that you can never be sure because you have not really read Qur'aan at all. Any one, who reads Qur'aan can understand easily that it talks about Badr.
Ana was right. Surah 8 Al-Anfaal talks about events at Badr and it was revealed after the battle of Badr.
Mahmood is completely right, while you're lying through your teeth. In chapter 8th there is no way you can deduce it was about the Badr battle since there is no mention of it, but it's clear that it talks about a battle.

The only way to understand which battle that chapter is referring to is to read the Hadiths,a compilation of tales. No external books like Hadiths Quran would be incomprehensible, as no one can have any clue about which place, time ect is the book referring to.

You are correct that Quran 3:123 mentions Badr but here it underlines a gross problem. If Quran Al-Anfal (8th chapter) was revealed after the battle of Badr, how is it possible that Ali Imran (3rd chapter) therefore 5 chapters before the previous one, already mention Badr?

If the battle referred to 8th chapter is rightly identified as of Badr, then it means that the chronological order of Quran is a mess. Uthman made things up.

If Quran contains this problems, rely on extra quranic sources for better understanding, messed chronological order, what else should we expect from the so called perfect book, the uncorrupt word of god?

bmz

Singapore

#170850 Apr 6, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
Mahmood is completely right, while you're lying through your teeth. In chapter 8th there is no way you can deduce it was about the Badr battle since there is no mention of it, but it's clear that it talks about a battle.
The only way to understand which battle that chapter is referring to is to read the Hadiths,a compilation of tales. No external books like Hadiths Quran would be incomprehensible, as no one can have any clue about which place, time ect is the book referring to.
You are correct that Quran 3:123 mentions Badr but here it underlines a gross problem. If Quran Al-Anfal (8th chapter) was revealed after the battle of Badr, how is it possible that Ali Imran (3rd chapter) therefore 5 chapters before the previous one, already mention Badr?
If the battle referred to 8th chapter is rightly identified as of Badr, then it means that the chronological order of Quran is a mess. Uthman made things up.
If Quran contains this problems, rely on extra quranic sources for better understanding, messed chronological order, what else should we expect from the so called perfect book, the uncorrupt word of god?
I try my level best to ignore most of your silly posts. Now, you come up with another foolish post.
Chronology was not set by dates or the period.

Now, where does Hadith describe and explain Surah 8 or any other Surah?

Hadith came 3 centuries later and Hadith is just a collection of tales and narrations. Hadith is not our Scripture.

Qur'aan stands Supreme in Islam as the Scripture.

bmz

Singapore

#170851 Apr 6, 2013
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
if you use any other testament, except TheTorah. then you are being decieved, by some other errant new testament of alleged as men.
No, Rabbee

I will never use the OT and the NT, the News Testament. Both books have been forged.
Mahmood

Mississauga, Canada

#170852 Apr 6, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know it talks about Badr? To begin with, you reject all traditions and tafsirs, and yet when it comes to crunch time, you bank on them. We are talking about Anfaal and not Imran, so dont bring Imran in the picture.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#170853 Apr 6, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
And may the God forgive Jesus, who was created a sin and died a sinner, for all the sins he bore. Amen!
FROM IBN ISHAQ'S "SIRAT RASULALLAH", translated as, "THE LIFE OF MUHAMMAD" by A. Guillaume, page 243.

"I have heard that it was of him that the apostle said, "Whoever wants to see Satan let him take a look at Nabtal b. al-Harith!" He was a sturdy black man with long flowing hair, inflamed eyes, and dark ruddy cheeks. He used to come and talk to the apostle and listen to him and then carry what he had said to the hypocrites. It was he who said: "Muhammad is all ears: if anyone tells him anything he believes it." God sent down concerning him: "And of them are those who annoy the prophet and say he is all ears, Say: Good ears for you. He believes in God and trusts the believers and is a mercy for those of you who believe; and those who annoy the apostle of God for them there is a painful punishment." (Sura 9:61)

COMMENT
Muhammad knew many people who were against him, some of them were tough, proven warriors. But of all the people, Muhammad picked out a peculiar looking black man and said that Satan looked like him! Muhammad said that Satan looks like a Negro! Certainly there were unusual looking Arab men in the area, but Muhammad picked out a black man as the image of Satan. Why?

QUESTIONS
Why would God allow Satan to put his words in Muhammad's mouth, and then make light of it? Shouldn't someone speaking the word of God be held accountable?

1) How is yawning from Satan?

2) How can Satan be everywhere touching new-born infants?

3) If Satan can be physical or spiritual, why did he allow Abu Huraira and Muhammad to capture him?

4) Why did Muhammad say Satan looks like a black man?

CONCLUSION

The Hadith clearly portrays the workings of Muhammad's mind. He accepted superstitions, myths, and made bizarre declarations whenever he had to say something about an event, or something he didn't understand.

Muhammad said that Satan's cunning was weak, but Satan tricked Muhammad into teaching and performing idol worship, and Satan was partly responsible for the harsh Muslim defeat at Uhud. These contradictions delineate Muhammad's ever changing ideas.

Muhammad was a very superstitious man. These statements prove that Muhammad was not listening to God, but to the machinations of his mind. Islam is partly built upon the Hadith; Islam is part superstition.

Mahmood

Mississauga, Canada

#170854 Apr 6, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
Singaporian bmz rejects all sira and hadiths. As far as he is concerned, every muslim and non author is either and idiot or an asshole including Ishaq and Tabari. He is basically a Koran only Mohammadi. On one hand you have professors of Islamic studies such as Omid Safi relying on Islamic tradition while on the other we have bmz abusing them - that's the tragedy of Islam.

Location hidden

#170855 Apr 6, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
I try my level best to ignore most of your silly posts. Now, you come up with another foolish post.
Chronology was not set by dates or the period.
Now, where does Hadith describe and explain Surah 8 or any other Surah?
Hadith came 3 centuries later and Hadith is just a collection of tales and narrations. Hadith is not our Scripture.
Qur'aan stands Supreme in Islam as the Scripture.
Liar! You tell fairy tales.
FROM IBN ISHAQ'S "SIRAT RASULALLAH", translated as, "THE LIFE OF MUHAMMAD" by A. Guillaume, page 243.

"I have heard that it was of him that the apostle said, "Whoever wants to see Satan let him take a look at Nabtal b. al-Harith!" He was a sturdy black man with long flowing hair, inflamed eyes, and dark ruddy cheeks. He used to come and talk to the apostle and listen to him and then carry what he had said to the hypocrites. It was he who said: "Muhammad is all ears: if anyone tells him anything he believes it." God sent down concerning him: "And of them are those who annoy the prophet and say he is all ears, Say: Good ears for you. He believes in God and trusts the believers and is a mercy for those of you who believe; and those who annoy the apostle of God for them there is a painful punishment." (Sura 9:61)

COMMENT
Muhammad knew many people who were against him, some of them were tough, proven warriors. But of all the people, Muhammad picked out a peculiar looking black man and said that Satan looked like him! Muhammad said that Satan looks like a Negro! Certainly there were unusual looking Arab men in the area, but Muhammad picked out a black man as the image of Satan. Why?

QUESTIONS
Why would God allow Satan to put his words in Muhammad's mouth, and then make light of it? Shouldn't someone speaking the word of God be held accountable?

3) If Satan can be physical or spiritual, why did he allow Abu Huraira and Muhammad to capture him?

CONCLUSION

The Hadith clearly portrays the workings of Muhammad's mind. He accepted superstitions, myths, and made bizarre declarations whenever he had to say something about an event, or something he didn't understand.

Muhammad said that Satan's cunning was weak, but Satan tricked Muhammad into teaching and performing idol worship, and Satan was partly responsible for the harsh Muslim defeat at Uhud. These contradictions delineate Muhammad's ever changing ideas.

Muhammad was a very superstitious man. These statements prove that Muhammad was not listening to God, but to the machinations of his mind. Islam is partly built upon the Hadith; Islam is part superstition.

Muhammad was possessed.
He was guided by jinn devils.
He so feared the pagan moon god Allah that he worshiped as a child that all other religions became demons in the eyes and mind of Muhammad.
He relied on superstition instilled into him by his mother as a child.

bmz

Singapore

#170856 Apr 6, 2013
Mahmood wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know it talks about Badr? To begin with, you reject all traditions and tafsirs, and yet when it comes to crunch time, you bank on them. We are talking about Anfaal and not Imran, so dont bring Imran in the picture.
How do I know? Because I read and understand. I

Any sensible person, who reads will know. You cannot and that is the problem.

You do not need any tradition, tales, tafsirs or Hadith to understand Qur'aan.

Which came first? Hadith? Tafsirs?

I was talking about Anfaal. For the information of another clueless fool and your goodself, I let you know, as you never knew that Badr was mentioned in Surah 3 Ale Imraan. you learned that today.

Location hidden

#170857 Apr 6, 2013
Alex123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>
OK!!!!!!!!!!
Deal?
Muhammad said Black man is Satan.
Is that True Alex?

COMMENT

QUESTIONS

CONCLUSION

Muhammad was possessed.
He was guided by jinn devils.
He so feared the pagan moon god Allah that he worshiped as a child that all other religions became demons in the eyes and mind of Muhammad.
He relied on superstition instilled into him by his mother as a child.
http://religionresearchinstitute.org/Mohammad...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Satanists Unveil Design for Statehouse Statue (Jan '14) Thu thefinestallmoved... 16
Why Atheism Will Replace Religion (Aug '12) Dec 10 God worships Sin ... 14,477
Student expelled for casting a spell (Jan '14) Nov 22 Stay6c 6
Is reincarnation real?? (Feb '11) Nov '14 holysupremacy 70
Looking to correspond with Pagan's Nov '14 GordonM 1
drawing with pen Nov '14 scribbles 1
Shadow Energy / Shadow Magic (Feb '08) Nov '14 scribbles 25
More from around the web