Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 Full story: The Brussels Journal 202,019

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Full Story
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#170818 Apr 6, 2013
Alex123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree brother! Yes, Eric is normal but I try to help skeptic out one last time!
lol..
You are so right about forgiving skeptic! LOL...
love that comment!!!
Salaams...
Glad you enjoyed that, bro.

Salaams
BMZ
bmz

Singapore

#170819 Apr 6, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right BMZ

according to official Gospels, most of jesus' disciples were "faceless people" having taken no part in any activity.

It is GOB where we see Jesus talking to each and every one of his chosen disciple and clearing their doubts.

What else we expect from a Great teacher.

But these dumb people would insist that it is OK to let these disciples go faceless..... this is prejudice of highest order.

Salaam
MUQ
Thanks, MUQ

The prejudice that you mentioned in the last para of your post, comes only through the Church.

Just as sin entered the Christian world through one man, prejudice entered the world through the first Church.

That prejudice was initially directed and displayed for the Jews by the Church and the men, who forged the gospels.

When Islam came blasting the false Trinity and the alleged son of God, the prejudice reared it's ugly head towards Islam and the Muslims.

What else can we do except tell the prejudiced and the paralyzed Christian minds, "Mootu bay-ghaizakum". lol!
bmz

Singapore

#170820 Apr 6, 2013
@ Frijoles and Eric

A question regarding Psalms 83:9

"Assyria also is joined with them; they have been an arm to the children of Lot. Selah "

What does the Hebrew word "Selah" mean?

Does it mean a break?

Please advise. Thanks
Alex123 WM

London, UK

#170821 Apr 6, 2013
John wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I'm not vile.
The pack raping, child molesting, mass murdering parasites of islam are vile and dangerous.
Normally GOD can forgive sins WITHOUT DYING, but in YOUR case your "god" NEEDED to die for YOUR sins...and if YOU continue to behave the way you do, your "god" NEEDS to die SEVERAL times!
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#170822 Apr 6, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
You cannot say that.
It is you who is a habitual like Paul. And you just lied when you wrote: "the Jews went to war against the tribes of Ismael." Who told you that? Must ne the sick presbyters of the Church.
Ignorant fool, the Jews never went to war against the tribes of Ishmael. Why did you concoct that lie?
Let me tell you this. We are the followers of Abraham through Ishmael and our Prophet. We gave our foreskins to be in the one and the only one Grand Covenant just like your Jesus. By virtue of losing the foreskin, we get connected to Abraham.
None of you had his foreskin chopped, so you cannot claim any connection with Abraham and the LORD God of Abraham.
There is only one circumcised man in the Trinity. Go get your dick circumcised first, then talk about Abraham. Hell, you are not even connected to Jesus. He had his foreskin chopped, so you must get yours chopped too. No way out!
rabbee: none of what you said, makes anyone true to G-D. and it is obvious according to scripture that circumcision, does not make anyone true to G-D. and there is a difference between only claiming to be of the linage of Avraham, and actually being in TheLinage of Avraham.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#170823 Apr 6, 2013
Alex123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Normally GOD can forgive sins WITHOUT DYING, but in YOUR case your "god" NEEDED to die for YOUR sins...and if YOU continue to behave the way you do, your "god" NEEDS to die SEVERAL times!
rabbee: it does not matter, how many times. you have thought to of killed, G-D or HisSon adam in your own mind. when you do not actually, ever really gotten rid of Either of Us. nor have you actually gotten rid of ThisStory again, from TheG-D of Only TheTorah is Physically all happening here in IT.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#170824 Apr 6, 2013
if following someone who's name is in the book of life, is treacherous enough. how much more treachery can be involved, by folloing someone whos name is not in TheBook of Life?

those whose names are in, TheBook of Life. got there by following G-D, and not just any talking critters alleged as men.

all i see is alleged as evidence, from those alleged as men. but i see no actual evidence, from G-D in any of you.

there is a reason why, my name is found in TheBook of Life. and all the other names, of your alleged as experts are not.

and i do recognize the fact, that fase g-d/s are going to give false data. that is not true, to TheG-D of TheTorah, actually here in TheTorah in TheHappening. nor does TheG-D of Only TheTorah, change THEIR Standard, to suit any of your other new testament standards.

TheG-D of TheTorah, does not have to meet any of your other new testament standards. you have to meet with TheStandard's of G-D, actually here in TheTorah Accounting again.

“DC Police Complaint #T14002751”

Since: Nov 08

Swift Water,NY

#170825 Apr 6, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Psalm 83 has nothing to do with Muslims.
However, it says something great about Christians and Christianity:
"Let them know that you, whose name is the Lord—that you alone are the Most High over all the earth."
So, your Jesus becomes the Most Low.
Cheers
BMZ
Jesus IS GOD. Allah is a false god referred to as "god of the moon".

“DC Police Complaint #T14002751”

Since: Nov 08

Swift Water,NY

#170826 Apr 6, 2013
GET OUT YOU najis degenerate Islamic scumbags. You are NOT welcome here in America.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#170827 Apr 6, 2013
ana wrote:
<quoted text>
It was foreseeable that you would pull out this tried and tested and exhausted argument
Before this era, During this era and for centuries after, it was common for people to marry very young, this was not something unique to Islam.... And the marriage was consummated as soon as the girl started her menses....this was considered normal then,
times have changed since, it is no longer considered normal, because moral codes have changed over time... It doesn't specify an age for marriage in the Quran
People also didn't live as long then... The life span tended to be much shorter, this happened before and after the time of prophet Mohamed peace be upon him...people's social and financial circumstance was different... Especially a woman's, Islam actually gave women rights which they were denied before..
And it happened 1400 years or so ago
See examples below of examples other than islam throughout history
Edward II's daughter Joan is married to Prince David of Scotland in 1328 when she is seven and he is four. Princess Isabella of France marries Richard II in 1396 when she is seven, although she has the opportunity to change her mind later.
Lady Margaret Beaufort is 13 when she gives birth to the future Henry VII in 1457. But in 1414, a Welsh couple are sent to Henry V as a 'marvel' because they have had a baby: allegedly, she is seven and he is nine.
The Age of consent for girls in America before the 19th century was as low as 10!(I wonder what it would've been if America existed at the time of Prophet Mohammad 1400 hundred years ago?!) and these same Americans criticize the prophet of Islam for marrying a 9 year old girl 1400 hundred years ago while in their own country NOT 1400 years ago but ONLY 100 years ago the age of consent for girls was as low as 10, hilarious indeed.
In the late nineteenth century,"Age of consent" referred to the legal age at which a girl could consent to sexual relations. Men who engaged in sexual relations with girls who had not reached the age of consent could be criminally prosecuted. American reformers were shocked to discover that the laws of most states set the age of consent at the age of ten or twelve, and in one state, Delaware, the age of consent was only seven.
Age of consent in England:
The age of consent for heterosexual acts was set at 12 in 1275 and remained so for six centuries.
The age of consent in Spain is 13, as specified by the Spanish Penal Code, Articles 181(2) and 183.
The National age of consent in Japan is 13 for both males and females, as specified by the Japanese Penal Code Articles 176 and 177.
In the talmud, girls were married off at the age of 3.
In one of the bibles, Joseph was 90 years old when he married 12 to 14-year old Mary
But isn't Muhammad a prophet of god? And as such shouldn't he be an example for mankind to which each of us has to follow, not matter what age he lived at? If the others did something wrong, what sense does it make that even the prophet of god, the called perfect man make the same mistakes?

What kind of example for mankind is a man of over 50 years old to marry a six years old baby and have sex with her when she turned to 9. Muhammad was obviously a pedophile, and Allah, the god was pleased of that.

When I think of it, I really laugh and at the same time I am disgusted about your prophet and his god and to all Muslims who run to defend a pedophile, especially if the lawyer is a girl/woman, like your case.
bmz

Singapore

#170828 Apr 6, 2013
Alex123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>
According to Christianity, Jesus died a Sinner.
bmz

Singapore

#170829 Apr 6, 2013
Robert Laity wrote:
GET OUT YOU najis degenerate Islamic scumbags. You are NOT welcome here in America.
There are only six million Muslims in America and I do not live in your country.

My daughter went as a tourist and just came back from Florida. She was welcomed everywhere. Folks were nice. She had a pleasant stay.

She did not come across a single Christian Scumbag. Which cesspool of the Bible Belt do you live in, Robert?
bmz

Singapore

#170830 Apr 6, 2013
Robert Laity wrote:
<quoted text>Jesus IS GOD. Allah is a false god referred to as "god of the moon".
That Jesus is God, is a Bull Shit, Robert.

I don't know who were the ignorant fools, who started making that silly and absurd statement.
bmz

Singapore

#170831 Apr 6, 2013
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: none of what you said, makes anyone true to G-D. and it is obvious according to scripture that circumcision, does not make anyone true to G-D. and there is a difference between only claiming to be of the linage of Avraham, and actually being in TheLinage of Avraham.
The instruction came from G-d, Rabbee. It is in TheTorah.

It is not about lineage. It is about following Abraham, who was greater than Jesus and many others.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#170832 Apr 6, 2013
Robert Laity wrote:
rabbee: well apparently bang phrases, are your expertease and not logic. and bang phrases are, generally counter-productive prejudice. and are meant as an insult, and not enlightenment. cause your logic, is weak and unfounded.
bmz

Singapore

#170833 Apr 6, 2013
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: well apparently bang phrases, are your expertease and not logic. and bang phrases are, generally counter-productive prejudice. and are meant as an insult, and not enlightenment. cause your logic, is weak and unfounded.
Thank you, Rabbee
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#170834 Apr 6, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
That Jesus is God, is a Bull Shit, Robert.
I don't know who were the ignorant fools, who started making that silly and absurd statement.
rabbee: well don't care if you all give adam and his mate a fake name. it still won't prevent, TheG-D of TheTorah. from putting Them in charge, for the final day again. but at the rate of your, fake name disguised insults. i am not sure you shall live long enough, to see this happening again in TheTorah. especially since it disproves, everything muhammed said about me and G-D here in TheTorah again.

so if any of your other g-ds, does not meet TheStandard of G-D actually here in TheTorah. then may i suggest, your being not here in TheTorah conned again. and as long as we refuse to make it to GanEden, TheTorah always ends and beguins with TheFlood. just because you all do not believe, TheG-D of TheTorah can do it all over again.
Alex123 WM

London, UK

#170835 Apr 6, 2013
ana wrote:
<quoted text>
..it was common for people to marry very young, this was not something unique to Islam.... And the marriage was consummated as soon as the girl started her menses....this was considered normal then,
..People also didn't live as long then... The life span tended to be much shorter, this happened before and after the time of prophet Mohamed peace be upon him...people's social and financial circumstance was different... Especially a woman's, Islam actually gave women rights which they were denied before..
And it happened 1400 years or so ago
See examples below of examples other than islam throughout history
.. Princess Isabella of France marries Richard II in 1396 when she is seven, although she has the opportunity to change her mind later.
Lady Margaret Beaufort is 13 when she gives birth to the future Henry VII in 1457. But in 1414, a Welsh couple are sent to Henry V as a 'marvel' because they have had a baby: allegedly, she is seven and he is nine.
The Age of consent for girls in America before the 19th century was as low as 10!(I wonder what it would've been if America existed at the time of Prophet Mohammad 1400 hundred years ago?!) and these same Americans criticize the prophet of Islam for marrying a 9 year old girl 1400 hundred years ago while in their own country NOT 1400 years ago but ONLY 100 years ago the age of consent for girls was as low as 10, hilarious indeed.
... American reformers were shocked to discover that the laws of most states set the age of consent at the age of ten or twelve, and in one state, Delaware, the age of consent was only seven.
The age of consent for heterosexual acts was set at 12 in 1275 and remained so for six centuries.
..In the talmud, girls were married off at the age of 3.
In one of the bibles, Joseph was 90 years old when he married 12 to 14-year old Mary
Salaams Sister, you got to watch out for many fake "alex"'s.

Our beloved mother Aisha (ra), upheld the great dignity of our Holy Prophet and his beloved companions especially Hazrat Abu Bakr (ra), the first caliph of Islam and the Father of Mother Aisha (ra)

There is GREAT WISDOM behind the marriage.

1. Mother Aisha (ra) was probably closer to the Holy Prophet than others and outlived the main Caliphs who passed away by 661AD. She was alive until 678AD..

2. Rasoolullah (saw) knew that his time on earth was limited. His companions were also getting older except Hazrat Ali (ra).
Through mentoring, guiding and by giving the best of theoretical and practical education to a very trusted younger person, he ensured that the message remained fresh, clean and clear for long enough for it to be established properly.
Mother Aisha (ra) was alive until 678AD after the Holy Prophet passed away in 632AD. That was another 42 years of keeping the message alive. We can see the results today!

Mother Aisha (ra) is known as "ummul-muminun," -“the mother of the believers” and as the daughter of Hazrat Abu Bakr (ra), she is known by the title of "as-Siddiqa" -“the devoted/ affirmer of truth”.
With her superior qualities, such as intelligence, her powerful faith, wise speech and profound understanding of the Qur’an and our Prophet (saw), all bestowed on her by Allah, she is an exemplary Muslim for all believers.

She played a key role in the emergence of Islam, and took active role in social reform of the Islamic culture.Not only was she VERY supportive of our Prophet, but she added scholarly intelligence to the development of Islam.
Mother Aisha (ra) was known for her "expertise in the Qur'an, shares of inheritance, lawful and unlawful matters, poetry, Arabic literature, Arab history, genealogy, and general medicine.". Her intelligence and contributions regarding the verbal texts of Islam were in time transcribed into written form, becoming the official history of Islam. After the death of our Prophet, she was ascribed as the most reliable source in matters concerning Quran and Sunnah.
Alex123 WM

London, UK

#170836 Apr 6, 2013
Robert Laity wrote:
<quoted text>Jesus IS GOD. Allah is a false god referred to as "god of the moon".
Mr Laity!
If Jesus the Jewish man is your god, you must thank every person who helped "kill" him to save you.

When did Jesus say "I AM YOUR GOD WHO HAS COME TO EARTH AS MY OWN SON TO DIE ON A ROMAN CROSS FOR SINS OF GENTILES"?

You have LIED twice... allow me to correct you..
1. Jesus is NOT God.
2. Allah is God.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#170837 Apr 6, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
The instruction came from G-d, Rabbee. It is in TheTorah.
It is not about lineage. It is about following Abraham, who was greater than Jesus and many others.
rabbee: it is only meant for, the Evareem Direct Linage of Avraham recognition. it is not meant, for every tom dick and harry who feels like it. it is not a good idea, to do this. unless you can actually trace your linage, back to Avraham. otherwise it is bearing false wittness, for the sake of critter vanity.

i can trace my linage forward to Avraham, not actually back to it. Yeshooah Adam's Linage, can only be traced directly to G-D, and not to Avraham. Adam has no actual, Mother and Father on earth. and only HisSurrogate Mother's Linage, can be traced back to Avraham. and Adam always arrives, by Surrogate Virgin Mother birth to this world. G-D has always brought Adam, into this world the exact same way. it shall never change, here in TheTorah from G-D.

and i still do not appreciate, the name jesus for both adam and his mate. it is also bearing false, not here in TheTorah talking critter wittness. that fake name for Adam, is causing all kind problems of false wittness confusion. we are all physically here, in TheTorah from G-D again. as we have never physically been in, any other story from other g-ds.

we are not in any other kind, of new testament tanach. we are all here, in TheTorah Happening from HaShem G-D just again. TheTorah which began with the deluvian, and should we not make it to GanEden here in TheTorah. shall also end with the deluvian, to beguin again.

if you use any other testament, except TheTorah. then you are being decieved, by some other errant new testament of alleged as men.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pagan caught performing naked ritual with teena... (Nov '12) Sep 8 Kathwynn 14
Bloomfield woman behind Ten Commandments monume... Sep 7 Kathwynn 2
Who exactly was Gjoub, and should I trust him? (Mar '09) Sep 1 Kathwynn 503
SHADOW PEOPLE... i need help (May '07) Aug 25 Only1Likeme212 347
Speaking of religion: Pagans stir a fuss in Beebe Aug 25 Ernie 117
Pagan community northern kentucky? (Nov '12) Aug 25 scorpion123 27
Reagan appointee sides with Wiccans: NM town mu... Aug 20 Kathwynn 5
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••